News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Trish vs Laci: Email to My Divorce Attorney

• 14 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Trish vs Laci: Email to My Divorce Attorney
« on: March 23, 2023, 03:16:26 PM »
March 5, 2023
Carmel, Indiana

Miss Donaldson,

As you predicted when I engaged your firm, and in particular you, in January 2023 to commence divorce proceedings from my husband of 24 years, our attempts to have an amicable divorce appear to have failed, and he is forcing me to describe to you, and potentially to the Court, a somewhat (but not completely) embarrassing episode from 2014, a very painful period of my life.

I had always been a self-supporting career woman, waiting until my early 30s to marry and have my only child, a daughter.  Through the first 14 years of our marriage, my husband and I kept separate accounts, and did near-equal shares of ghe household tasks.  I was advancing rapidly in my project planning career.  That all changed when our daughter hit middle school, fell in with a bad crowd, and started acting out and failing in her academics.  It was heartbreaking for both my husband and I to watch this happen.  She needed a full-time parent at home to diagnose the root cause of her change in behavior, to coach her through her remediation (doctors and therapy visits), and to monitor her progress.

If our only child was a boy, I think my husband would have volunteered to give up his career and be the full-time parent.  But because our child was a daughter, that burden fell on me.  I walked away from my career in 2013.

Our daughter was diagnosed as being bi-polar, a chronic, difficult, but managable condition.  My husband and I were facing a long, frightening future with her.  While she was a child, we had some control; but at age 21, (which she hit in 2020--right in the middle of a pandemic, naturally), she would be free to declare herself self-supporting, and the course of her life would be in her hands.

After initial elation at receiving a diagnosis, and having a list of actions we could take, reality gradually set into my psyche.  For the first time ever, I was depressed.  I admit I withdrew from my husband.  He and I kept having sex, but I wss going thru the motions, not enjoying it, and not being a very good partner, in- or out-of-the-bedroom.

What prompted this letter is that in mid-2014, he saw an ad I had placed on Craigslist, looking for a woman.  He didn't share with me in 2014 that he had seen the ad, and he is choosing to dredge it up now as a negotiating ploy in our supposedly-amicable divorce.

He is wrong to do so.  I did place an ad looking for a woman.  But I wasn't looking for a woman to sleep with.  I was looking for a woman to fistfight with.  And I found one.  And, yes, she and I met for an hour-long fistfight.  Her name was Laci.  She's had several last names because of divorces and remarriages.  I lost touch with her in 2018, got blocked off her social media in 2019, and don't know what name she goes by today.  She left Indiana for Kentucky in 2017, so I don't know where she lives today, either.  Not zo get morbid, but I don't even know if she survived Covid.  She began vaping heavily in 2019, and I spent a lot of 2020 and 2021 worrying about her outcome if she contracted the virus.

I want to get to her response to my ad, why we agree to fistfight, and what it meamt for me.  But first, why a fistfight?  Why would I place such an impulsive ad, and then meet a total stranger in such a dangerous context?

The short answer is:  the question answers itself.  The danger.  I wanted a taste of danger.

But why a fistfight?  In my daughter's therapy, it had come up that she liked to "blow off steam", to ease tension, by getting into fistfights.  Many of her fellow female patients--heck, most of them--echoed her sentiments.  By 2014, I needed to blow off of helluva lot of steam. 

I went for it.  I placed the ad, and got lots of offers.  Tons of 'em.

One woman I ended up declining, after meeting her in person, was a Russian nanny named Tasha.  She offered to meet me no rules  but one condition.  She lived on under the table cash pay from her host family, and she told me I needed to pay her 7 days of her cash wage, in case she got hurt fighting me and needed to miss work for a week.  I declined because I couldn't ask my husband for that much cash without raising question.

My the hair on the back of my neck stood up, in a good way, at the thrill of talking to her.  Were she and I actually talking about fistfighting, and hurting each other so bad that we spent a week in bed recovering??

After Tasha, I HAD to find a woman to fistfight with.  No rules.  To fuck each other up.  Win, lose, or draw, I WANTED this fight, this experience.

I kept posting, reading responses, interviewing women.

When a few weks later, I read Laci's response.  She was my age, my size, recently divorced.  We met at a California Pizza Kitchen for lunch.  She was very attractive.  She told me I was attractive, too.

I knew right away she was THE ONE.

The woman I would fistfight.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Trish vs Laci: Email to My Divorce Attorney
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 03:27:12 PM »
Laci's motivation to being open to a challenge to a fistfight had a lot of overlap with my mindset in seeking one--aggravated at life, and zhe people in her life.  In her case, a disappointing husband, who she had convinced herself was Mr Right but was actually worse than Mr Wrong--he was just a dud.  She couldn't take out her disappointment on him--it wasn't his fault he had the (lack of) personality which he did.  Ot she wasn't going to get in a shame spiral of getting down on herself and on her life choices.

So, she wanted to take it out on another woman, with her fists.  And I had offered my self up.

> So, we're agreed, Laci?  Sounds like we have a deal?  We'll meet up, find out who the better woman is, and that lucky lady gets to beat the shit out of her .... prize? .... victim?  [why can't I think of the right word?  what IS the word for a woman you 'take' in a fight?]

> That .... or we're even in skill and beat the shit out of each other.  That would be enjoyable to me, as well.  Not as enjoyable as a one-sided beatdown.  But certainly a worthwhile afternoon.

> Again, we agree.  Now .... location?  I'm not comfortable having you in my place.  This is about me, not my family.  [I'm fishing for an invite to her place to fight, either inside or in the yard.  Laci is living alone--she should host the brawl.]

> Well, I don't know that I want you at my place.  [She then gives me a blank stare.  Is she testing me?]

> Okaaaayyy .... [the Russian nanny I had ended up not fighting had suggested some nearby athletic fields, although an innocent bystander stumbling acroos our fight seemed an unappealing prospect] ...... are you thinking a neutral site????..... Laci??

> I'm thinking I don't wanna wait.  Let's get this over today.  Like, literally .... let's pay and then fight.  I don't wanna wait. 

>.....

> That is .... if you're woman enough.  Trish.  [There's an edge to her referring to me by name.]

> [Is Laci some kind of adrenaline junkie?  Not that I'm one to judge.  I'm in this for the rush, too.  But this is serious.  She wants to fight me in the CPK parking lot, in effect.]  I'm game.  [Did I just say that?  Need to course-correct.]  If we can fight at your place.  Let's get in our cars, and I'll follow you.

> You have yourself a fight.

> Good.

> Good.  Bitch.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 05:46:39 PM »
As I climbed into my white SUV, and followed Laci in her even-newer-and-larger white SUV, my feminine competitve juices kicked in.  If this bitch is financially down-and-out like she claims, how does she get a bigger vehicle than mine?  She doesn't even have kids to transport--why does she need an SUV at all.  If I was newly single, I'd be in a convertible with the top down, sunglasses on, and long hair flapping on the breeze.

Long hair.  Shit.  My hair is down.  I always pictured that when Fight Day actually arrived, I'd put it up--to keep it from getting pulled in the fight itself, and so it wouldn't get in my eyes.  Now I'm fighting hair down, with no chance to put it up.  I hope Laci has in mind fighting with fists, and not pulling hair like my daughter and her high school enemies invariably ended up doing.

And, shit .... clothes, too ..... this blouse and skirt combo is very durable.  When I drive back home, I'm gonna hafta do it in torn clothes.  My face will be bruised, my hair will be wrecked, my clothes will be torn--I sure hope I don't get pulled over on the way home.

We get to Laci's apartment complex.  I know the place--it had "luxury apartmens" that we used to put visiting employees up at back in the 1990s when I was the assistant at work who booked those kind of thongs.  But the place is run down now.  I'm sure Laci doesn't plan on staying her long.  She waves me to the Visitor parking. 

The elevator is broken, and she and I walk up the fire escape stairs.  Our heels echo on the concrete in a cold, hollow pattern, as the flourescent lights buzz loudly.  She and I feel very alone.

Is she thinking what I'm thinking: Why don't we just fistfight here in the stairwell?

Huh, bitch?  Why not?

Fistfighting in heels.  Is that even possible?

Because right around now, the idea of doing it sounds sexy as hell.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 07:29:10 PM »
Laci and I walk down her 3rd floor carpeted hallway.  The carpet is dated, and is covered in water (I sure hope it's water!) stains.   I remember dating a work coworker in this building 25 years age when it was so immaculate you'd consider eating off the carpet.  Time sure has done a number on this place.

Has time done a number on ME?  When Laci and I start throwing hands in a couple minutes, will I still be able to hit the way I could in my single days?  Will I be able to take a punch to the mouth the way I could back then?  Am I too old to fistfight?  Good thing I said 'No' to fistfighting the young Russian nanny.

We get to Laci's door.  She takes her keys out her purse, but the door is propped open.  She doesn't seem concerned.

> Laura? 

[Who the fuck is Laura?  Laci doesn't have a roomate, does she?  How will Laci and I fight here?  How does Laci have sex if she brings a man home?]

An attractive Polish cleaning comes out of the bathroom, holding a plunger.  [Do the toilets not flush right in the building?  How humiliating for Laci.]  They converse in half-English half-Polish-or-some-Slavic dialect.  Is Laci multi-lingual?  Is she ethnically raised, or educated.  She and I didn't talk much about our backgrounds beyond my struggling daughter and her fizzled marriage.  I didn't want to "get too close" to her, becuase I wanted to feel free to hit her in the face when the bell rings in our arranged fistfight.

Speaking of getting close:  Laci steps away from Laura, who returns to plunging the toilet (gross!), grabs my elbow, and pulls me into the kitchen.  Laci touching me physically seems risky--we're at few minutes from completely brawling--what if we start grabbing and clutching and can't stop escalating.  I guess Laci assumes Laura would break us up.

> Listen, Trish, umm ... you can help me out of a bind here ....  my cleaning girl came here a day early....

> Why do you have a cleaning girl??
Why can't you clean your own shit? I thought you said you were broke, bitch?

> [Getting perturbed at me from lecturing her.  She's right--how the fuck is this MY business who cleans her place?]  Laci, look, I acually CAN'T afford it .... she came a day early, and I don't have the cash to pay her .... Can, we, Ummmm..... if I win our fight, can I have $200 cash?? .... would you be comfortable fighting for cash??

> [The radical college feminist in me thinks of Laci's dilemma, and thinks of the Russian nanny working paycheck to paycheck in constant fear of illness or injury, and says 'Look at what Modern Capitalism does to us women!'.  But the practical Career Woman in me smells bullshit.  And I call Laci out on it:]  You fucking liar, Laci!!  THIS is why you brought me here--to beat me in a fight, take my money, and pay your weekly cleaning bill!! What if I WIN the fight???  What the fuck was your plan then?

> [Laci squares up with me and we're nose to nose.]  Two things, you bitch.  Laura would get to see a damn good fistfight between two good looking women [she was gonna let Laura WATCH the fight???  when did I say I was ok with that???].  But more importantly, bitch..
YOU
AND
I
BOTH
KNOW
YOU
DON'T
STAND
A
SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL
OF
BEATING ME
IN
A
FIGHT.

> [My Irish temper kicks in.]  Bitch, are you kidding me??  I don't have that impression at all.  I think I will win this fight, and even if we draw, you're not getting $200 out of me.  You'll need to beat it out of me .... LITERALLY .... you arrogant bitch.

> Laura's not leaving until she gets $200.  And I don't have it.  So I guess the fight is cancelled.

> [I step even closer to Laci.  Our noses are touching.]  I have $200.  I'm paying her to leave now [I take out my purse and count out $200], I'm telling her to leave NOW ..... You can plunger out YOUR OWN TURDS, bitch ..... but before that .... you and I are gonna see who the better woman is.

Laura's suddenly 100% fluent in English--she's heard she's getting out of cleaning Laci's filthy toilet.  She's realizing how close she almost came to getting stiffed this week.

And she's a little disappointed she won't get to watch the fistfight.

Because she can tell from the look on my face that I need to have it out with Laci ....  ALONE.  (And .... she must think Laci owes ME money, and that's why we're fighting.)

No witnesses.

And no rules.

> Thank you, Miss Trish.  Thank you, Mrs Laci.  Enjoy your fight.

We will.  I know I will.  I'm gonna REALLY enjoy it.

Laura leaves, and Laci latches the door.

> Well.  We're alone now. 

> Let's do this.

> I need to pee first.

> Sorry.  Toilet's broke.  But you already knew that.

> Fine.  I'll hold it.  Let's just fight.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 09:34:50 AM »
Laci and I had secured each others' blouses in our hands at the biceps, and our faces were so close that I could smell her perfume and see her makeup--it was already getting scuffed from my nose and cheeks rulubbing against it.  We were both already beginning to perspire a bit, partly from walking up the stairway in the non-climate-controlled parking garage, and partly from nervousness at the brawl we were about to have escalating as we developed more and more of a genuine dislike of each other.

Starting to lose balance on our heels, we both kicked them off, mine sailing across the room and falling under a couch--I hoped I'dcbe able to remember where it was when this fight was over, so I could quickly re-dress and make a quick escape.  My purse (and car keys) was on the kitchen counter--it was disconcerting that my stuff was progressively spreading across Laci's apartment.  I remembered having sex 'sleepovers' from my single days and always wanting to make sure to keep your stuff in a compact pile in order to make the walk of shame exit as rapidly as possible.

'Hit me,' Laci says, after our heels are off and we're in nylons.  'Show me you can punch.'  Her offer to let me get the first punch in is unexpected, but is a quietly risky challenge for me at this stage of the fight.  Although my mindset is in more of a fighting mood than ever, I actually don't know myself how much bark versus how much bite my desire to fistfight another woman is.  If I betray any fear or tepid followup, a psycho like Laci will sense it, and will tear me a new one.

I make a fist and just go for it, remembering from cardiokickboxing class the admonition to always immediately pull your fist back the the ready position after a punch, in order to defend against a counterpunch, but also to keep your balance and remain standing.  Falling to the ground can lead to getting kicked or pinned, depending on whether the other woman stands over you or joins you on the ground.

I remembered in the cardiokickboxing class, the female instructor inviting an attractive, fit, female class to demonstrate what could happen with incorrect punching technique.  The class member threw a wild punch at the instructor, and even tho the strike partially connected with the side of the instructor's cheek with an audible clapping sound, the class member did indeed lurch forward across the instructor's body, and was immediately put into a headlock and taken down onto the floor.  The two women then struggled and wrestled for 20 seconds, the instructor pinning and mounting the strughling class member.

The women in the class looked at each other in confusion--we thought we had signed up for 'cardio' kickboxing, not kickboxing bouts.  Would the instructor be going around the class, student by student, and engaging us in 1on1 kickboxing duels?  Or was there a secret fued between the instructor and the student she had performed the takedown on?  Were they really fighting for those 30 seconds?

I went home after the kickboxing class that night and had an irresistable urge to masturbate, thinking of the spontaneous girlfight I had witnessed.  Why did watching 2 girls fight make me want to make myself orgasm?

In the "free hit" I was about to land on Laci, I resolved to not make the technique mistake the unfortunate class member had committed with the instructor.  I stood straight up, square to Laci, hit her with a right on the cheek, with a loud "thwack", and pulled my fist back to the ready position.

It was a good thing I did.

With handspeed so fast that I barely saw what was coming, Laci gave me a left jab on my chin that made me bite my tongue.  I remembeted the very first woman who answered my Craigslist ad had mentioned to me that we should wear mouthguards if we ever fought.

I knew the wisdom of her advice now.  Fistfighting Laci without a mouthguard might be a bad idea.

A really, really bad idea.

> Bitch.

> Slut.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 04:32:32 PM »
Laci and I stood in a nose-to-nose death stare, our arms and hands now shaking from adrenaline from having each taken a fist to the face.  All doubts about whether we were actually going to follow through on our plan to fistfight were resolved in the affirmative--we were going to settle this.

Right here. 

Righ now.

Well, maybe not exactly here HERE.  We were standing next to Laci's apartment door, and we could here a team of repairmen or building supervisors walking with their clanking tools down the hall.  The thought occured to us that if WE could hear people in the hallway through the door, then they could ALSO hear US.

And once she and I got deep into the fight, we were going to be making noise.  Both from our grunts and (perhaps?) screams, but also from hurling our bodies into the walls and doors.

I thought back to growing up in a small house in suburban Indianapolis.  My older sister and I got along generally ok, but every so often we'd have knockdown dragout hairpulling catfights.  If the catfights started when our Mom was home, we'd try to stifle our moans so that she wouldn't hear that we had started catfighting. 

But in a small, confined home or apartment, you can always tell ehen 2 calls are fighting.  It gets, not totally silent, but eerily quiet.  You can hear .... something ..... light slaps, catballed bodies falling to the floor.  But nobody's talking. 

Our Mom's women's intuition would inevitably kick in 45 to 60 seconds into the progress of the catfight, and it would take another 30 seconds for our Mom to bolt into the room to break us up.  She took it as a personal affront that we were catfighzing in her house.  It implied that her home was less than 100% happy and harmonious.

Plus, she knew both my sister and I had inherited our Dad's Irish temper.  She knew if our catfight continued, we'd seriously injure each other.

So she'd dive between us and physically separate us, using hairpulling and scratching tactics herself to do so.  So by the time we got broken up, both my sister and I had sustained bruises and scratches from 2 women:  each other, and our Mom.

We'd go to school the next day and lie and say we got the scratches from picking up brush in the yard. 

I ask Laci, "Is there somewhere away from the door we can .... continue?".

"Follow me," she says, taking my wrist in her hand and touching my blouse at the sleeve.  I find her touch to be electric, intoxicating.  Her light brown hair has fallen down in the back during our punching and is so long, halfway down her back.  It smells so good.

She leads me to her bedroom.  It's a twn bed--how does she have men over in that thing?  I start to feel bad for her.  She locks the bedroom door behind us. 

Counting her endtable, there's not much room in left in the bedroom to fight.

But it's private from the hallway.  It'll hafta do.

Laci unbuttons her blouse and tosses it onto the bed.  She just in her bra and skirt.  She raises her fists.

> Let's go, bitch.  Let's fight.

> [I decide to leave my blouse on.  I already have too much stuff spread around.  I square up.]

> Fine.  Leave the blouse on.  I'll take it off myself.  After I fuck you up.

> Prove it.  Bitch.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2023, 01:44:41 AM »
There was no athletic or self-defense prowess to what happened next between Laci and me.  Crammed between end tables, a twin bed with a stained sheet a crust comforter (did Laci's Polish cleaning girl not do bedding?  that's more important than vacuuming, I would have thought), and two walls, we wildly punched each other in the face and belly, leaving my mouth out of breath and with a vague metallic taste that hadn't had since my teenage brawls with my older sister.

I dreaded looking at my face in the mirror tonight.

Laci fell after this 10 minute opening barrage.  What do I do next, I wondered.  Jump on top?  There wasn't enough room to pin her.  Let her up?  What if she got her second wind and came after me even harder?

I went for Door#3.

I kicked her.

When I started getting into high school fights, the only experience I had to guidd me were my catballs with my sister.

But my first high school fight, one Wednesday afternoon Early Release day in a backyard, my opponent starting kicking me in the shins.  It was painful as hell.  And it didn't feel fair.  In fact, it felt disrespectful.

It made me want to do it back to her.

That's what I was trying to accomplish right now in kicking Laci, literally "while she was down".

And, wow, did it ever piss her off.

She bear-hugged my knees, and pulled me down to the ground.

We wete scrunched into an even smaller surface area now.

We could feel and smell each other even more completely.

And there was no way to really get up.

> You bitch.

> Fucking cxnt.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 06:03:02 PM »
This 2013 arranged fight with Laci was everything I wasn't looking for at this stage of my life, and nothing that I WAS looking for:

> I was hoping for a fight with a woman I could be friend with, or at least friendLY with afterwards, so we could talk about what feelings we had experienced during the fight.  Laci was trouble, and I wanted nothing to do with her after today.

> I was hoping for a standup fight with punching and shin kicking, like smoker girls did in high school in the central courtyard.  This was a tangled catball on a crusty carpet.

> I was hoping for a physical test against an athletic, younger woman.  This was a psychological test against a .... psycho.

I should have accepted the challenge against the Russian nanny Tasha, even if she required cash in exchange for the injury risk.  She and I would a had a much more .... exhilarating .... fight.  And she wouldn't have gotten hurt;  I had no desire to hurt Tasha.

With Laci, I got the worst of both worlds.  I spent money on her anyways, paying her Polish cleaning lady to leave.  And I had a disappointing fight. 

Which was about to get worse.  Much worse.

Because, in a long fight, if you lose your focus, the other woman pounces.  Laci could tell I felt .... discourged.  She grabbed my head in her arms, and forced me under her, eventually getting me in a pin I couldn't get out of.

And she began slapping .... then punching .... my face from above.

> Trish, give up .... I have no hesitation in .... messing .... you ....up .... bad.

Why had I let this woman know my name?  Shr could easily figure out my address .... my husband .... my daughter.

> What do you want?

> Clean my apartment, Trish.

> Then let me up.

This was going to be humiliating.  Laci sensed it as well as my.

And lay on her bed and began getting herself off.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2023, 10:12:58 PM »
Laci directed me to the section of her hallway which had a bucket, some sponges, and cleaning fluids.  They were pretty full--it looked like she had bought them, used them once, and forgotten about them.  That's what's gross about apartments--the tenants have no incentive to keep them clean.

And sometimes no ability to, either.

It occured to me that Laci couldn't force me to stay here.  That would be kidnapping.

But I didn't want her telling my family that I had driven here voluntarily.  To fight a stranger.

After ruling out 20 previous choices.

After placing a craigslist ad.

As I got on all fours and scrubbed the floors and counters, I could here Laci masturbating herself.

I ignored it at first.  But got aroused myself after 5 minutes.  I asked her what was such a turnon.

> The thought of fighting you.  That was a good fight.  You're a good fighter.

> [My b.s. detector senses pure honesty.]  I liked it too.  You're a toght bitch.

> [Laci gets up out of bed and waltzes over to me, her fingers still touching herself.  Shit--is she coming over to attack me?]  You can stop cleaning, Trish.  I'll do it later.  Let's get in the shower and have make-up sex.  [We kiss.]  My ex and I used to have a lot of that.

> [We kiss harder.]  Fighting.... then fucking?

> Yeah.  You game?

> Of course.  I like you.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 03:01:47 PM »
Although my only girl-on-girl experience to date had been at I.U. in the early 1990s, it had happened in the dorm showers with a floormate of mine who had a crush on me, and I had thoroughly enjoyed novelty .... and the intimacy .... of showering with a partner.  So, when Laci offered me the chance to shower with her, I leapt at the chance.

Part of it lived up to my memory from two decades ago:  the uniqueness of the sensation of female flesh-on-female flesh.  The mutual soaping up of each others' bodies, especially the private parts.  The mutual nudity.

But part of it fell flat.

Laci had warned me that the hot water ran out fast at her apartment, and after a delightful 180 seconds, Laci and I were being doused by cold water.  The steam in the shower soon dissapated, and the sensuousness of the circumstances with it.

I love a hot shower, and this wasn't it.

The water was also noticably 'hard', meaning with iron or magnesium.  I noticed it left unsightly brown stains around the drain.  But even worse, the soap didn't 'lather up' like it does in clean, purified water like I had in my Carmel McMansion.

There was no escape from the .... griminess .... of Laci's post-divorce apartment.

She had the freedom to have guys over for the night .... but in unsexy surroundings.

It felt impossible to get .... and stay .... clean.

Laci sensed that the mood between us .... our chemistry ...  was 'circling the drain'.  She asked if I wanted to get out, dry off, and climb into bed.

I said I did.  I had a vibe that she wasn't asking me.  That she was telling me.

And that if I didn't do as she asked, we would start fighting again.

I lay down on my back on the bed, opened my legs, and let Laci mount me.  I knew about scissoring from my 20-year ago I.U. girls' dorm experience.  I liked the novelty of it.

But mostly I liked doing it with a woman who had challenged me to a fight, fought me, and won.

As Laci took control and got more aroused on my thighs, I looked her in the eye, and breathed catfight pillow talk to her.

> I like fighting you today.

> I wanted to fight you in the stairwell.  Wouldn't that have been hot.

> I liked when we got nose to nose in front of the cleaning girl.

> I liked her knowing you and I were gonna fight when she left.

> I wonder if we'll ever fight again.

THAT one got Laci 'over the top'.  She orgasmed, yanking my lag hard, toes up, as she rubbed herself off on me.

She bent down and started licking me.

I came when she called me a bitch.

We spooned in the bed, Laci on my back, telling me she liked kicking my ass today.

I said I liked it when she talked like that.

So, ya, it was a confusing afternoon.

I told her I needed to get home to my husband.  She let me go.

Part of me wished that she hadn't.

My husband and I had our best sex in years that night.

I fought the urge all the next day to pick up the phone and call Laci. 

I succeeded by doing something else instead.  Masturbating.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 07:28:24 PM »
I've heard that when men are under stress, they "get quiet".  And when women are under stress, they want to talk.

I was under a lot of stress in the couple of days after fighting Laci--I wanted to call her and fight her again.

Or even riskier--just drive over to her apartment to fight her.

Being quiet about it wasn't an option.  Or at least, it was an option beyond my strength and willpower.  I NEEDED to talk about it.

There were only 2 people I could think of to talk about it with, who knew about chickfighting:
> my daughter
> Tasha, the Russian nanny who had offered to fight me.

I called up Tasha.  Thank goodness she answered, as otherwise I would have had a super-awkward conversation with my daughter.

> [In a Russian accent] Trish?  Everything ok?

> Not completely.  I fought a woman.

> How bad did she beat you up?

> What???  Why are you assuming I lost?

> Every woman gets her ass kicked in her first fight?

> [They do?]  Oh, but I didn't say I got my ass kicked.  I said I lost.  I got some shots in.

> So you're not hurt bad?

> No ....  in fact .... the reason I'm calling is .... I wanna fight her again.  But I know that's a bad idea.

> It's a very bad idea.  If a woman beats up an enemy, and the enemy comes back for more, you need to make sure she NEVER comes back.  So you need to seriously hurt her.

> [My pussy gets do excited it almost squirts.  I love when Tasha talks about women fighting till one ... or both .... are hurt.]  Have you ever done that to an enemy.

> Back in Russia, yes.  It was sad.  But I had to do it.  Or she would have eventually beaten me.

> You know so much about fighting, Tasha.

> Oh, thank you.  You are so curious about it.  You like?

> I like.  [That was a lie.  I don't like it; I LOVE it.]

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2023, 05:50:56 PM »
Talking about fighting with Tasha made it impossible that my apartment fight with Laci would be by last.  I had an itch that needed to be scratched so bad, and all that would satisfy it would be another catfight.

And soon.

But against who?

As I saw it, I had three (safe-ish) options.
Option 1> Resume interviewing Craiglist fight ad responders.
Option 2> Take up Tasha on her offer to fight me if I gave her a weeks' pay.
Option 3> Fight Laci.

Option 3 was the only one that got my serious consideration.  Option 1 interviews would have just sexually teased me to the point of cruelty.  I could already barely take it BEFORE I knew how much I enjoyed catfighting--how would I possibly say no when speaking live to a woman offering to throw down with me?  And Option 2 still faced the insurmountable obstacle of forcing me to hide a large amount of cash from my husband.  I was already covering up hours of inappropriate, secretive behavior; financial decption was a bridge way way too far.

So, I needed to fight Laci again.  Even with all the drama that came with it.

And I knew exactly where I wanted to fight her next time.  In that damp, dark, dank stairwell in her garage.

I called her.  No answer--got her voicemail.

[Voicemail was still a thing in 2013.]

> Hey, bitch, it's me.  Fight me in your stairwell.  Lemme know when.

I waited for her response.

And masturbated.  Lots of masturbating.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2023, 06:28:02 PM »
Putting an ad out seeking a catfight with a woman is a lot like putting an ad out looking for s man to have an affair with.

Finding a partner, and the right kind of partner, is time-consuming; but actually surprisingly doable.  And the actual fight-slash-sex is every bit as exciting as you fantasized.

And that's exactly the problem.

The runner's high from the fight-slash-sex is so intense and long-lasting, that it's hard to cycle-down from it.

Or to do it alone.  You feel the urge to cycle-down with your fight opponent-slash-sex partner.  Because she or he are cycling-down from a high too--because they not only answered your ad; they got picked by you, from among many applicants.  What validation!

Where am I going with this?

I knew Laci would answer my challenge to street fight in her grundgy stairwell.  I knew she was on an adrenaline high that couldn't be ignored.

She texted me.

> 3am Saturday, in the stairwell.  Bitch.

> Saturday morning?  Or Sunday morning?  Dumb ass.

> Sunday morning.  Don't call me Dumb ass.

> If the shoe fits .....

> .....

> I don't think you even know what that figure of speech means.  Dumb ass.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2023, 11:55:42 PM »
Laci and my fire escape Sunday brawl was everything we were hoping for in the violence category.  Each of us attempted to grab the other by the hair, and ram the other's body into the metal stair handles.  The clanging sound upon impact brought satisfaction to the inflictor .... and thirst for revenge to the recipient.

Which would cause the cycle to repeat itself:
-Ow.
-You bitch.
-[Grapple]
-[Hair pull]
-See how you like this, bitch.
-[Clang]

Laci's adrenaline level and mine were so high that the pain of getting smashed wore off soon enough.

And our chemistry in fighting each other was so electric, that we were aroused beyond our ability to control after 20 minutes of fighting.

-Trish .... wanna come up to my place.
-Laci .... I wanna cum IN your place.
-Good one.  Let's go.

Laci and I are already kissing in the hallway, passing a woman doing the Walk of Shame out and looking at us enviously.

Our sex will be better than hers evidentally was.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2023, 04:59:20 PM »
For about our first three minutes in bed, Laci and I were completely turned on, and were into stripping and kissing and groping each other.

But almost as if someone had flipped an off-switch, we lost the lovey-dovey closeness.  My overwhelming heterosexuality quickly overcame me.  If I was going to have sex, I wanted it to be a man.  Preferably Ryan Reynolds, but if not, then my husband.

Laci sensed me pulling back.

> Not feeling it, Trish?

> I'm feeling something. 

> But not sex?

> Is that terrible?  To admit that?

> No.  I feel the same.  Or ... I feel different .... when I fight you ... versus when I fuck you.

> Different how?

> When I fuck you, I feel .... ambiguous? ..... what's that word? .... conflicted? .... umm, bittersweet? ...

> [Ok, Ok, bitch--one word was enough] But when you fight me?

> It feels .... erotic .... exciting .... alive .... visceral ....

> I like talking about it .... but wanna know what I like more than talking about fighting?

> What would that be, Trish?

> I like doing it .... fighting you, Laci .... I love it so much.

> [Laci slaps my face hard.]

> [I slap hers back harder.]  Fuck yiu, bitch.

> Let's fight.  In bed.

> And on the floor.

> Fine, slut.  [Laci tackles me.  We slide off the bed onto the floor.  We punch and slap, not holding back.]

I'm already cumming.

To be continued....