News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What’s your go to?

• 11 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
What’s your go to?
« on: March 25, 2023, 03:51:27 AM »
You’ve fought her and it was easy, or you beat her soundly. When you take control what’s your humiliation you love to give her? Is it comparing your body to hers? Maybe it’s trash talk to her man, or friends as you put the finishing touches on her loss? Maybe you have her man verbally declare  you’ve kicked his girl’s ass forcing him to say so.  Guys what’s your girl’s favorite humiliation when she’s taking control, or what has your girl endured as a result of losing?  In my opinion when you fight hard to win you surely need a way to punctuate it!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: What’s your go to?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 04:07:57 AM »
Her hubby, given the choice of 60 minutes in bed, would choose you everytime.

Given the choice of getting his bathroom cleaned, would pick her everytime.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 05:46:27 AM »
Did their blouses get ripped ? Oh hell yeah.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 05:05:32 PM »
When my woman takes control of a fight my "go to" is for my girl to humiliate the other girl by grinding her pantyhose feet in her face. This is fantasy now but many years ago my ex gf used to beat up her younger sister (play fighting but rough enough to win.) Once she overpowered her she would always rub her foot in her sister's face. Usually the fight was planned so my gf would be sure to wear pantyhose or knee highs before attacking her sister because she knew that always turned me on.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 04:58:57 AM »
I prefer blouse, no bra, skirt, no pantyhose, barefoot

Offline b3b392

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2023, 08:11:13 PM »
My ex-girlfriend that really got me into catfights in our teens had three fights that I witnessed. Two she won quite easily, or rather, she won them clearly in the end. She had a hell of a rack on her and both times when it was clear to her she was winning she'd start trash talking the other girls saying they 'should've known better than to have picked a fight with a real woman.'

She made one girl admit she was a silly little girl and literally cry begging for mercy. The other girl would'nt reply to her verbal taunts, so she basically pinned her down by the wrists and let her tits hover above the girl's face telling her 'This is what a real woman looks like.' I remember really wanting her to push her tits into the girls face, but she didn't. Funny thing was, neither opponent was exactly what you would call flat chested either, and they both put up a decent fight to begin with.

The third fight I seen her have got broken up due to my girlfriend's boobs ripping out of her tank top and other girls pulling them apart. Ironically this time her opponent taunted my girl saying her tits were 'like a saggy old womans' which they really weren't, but when my girlfriend replied that 'at least she had tits' the other girl lifted her own shirt and flashed the crowd bouncing around and asking who the better woman was. Reaction was mixed, but needless to say it was a great day for everyone watching. They continued to taunt each other afterwards but never resumed fighting, I think secretly both relieved that they didn't lose

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2023, 12:41:36 AM »
I prefer blouse, no bra, skirt, no pantyhose, barefoot
I agree
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2023, 03:10:24 AM »
My ex-girlfriend that really got me into catfights in our teens had three fights that I witnessed. Two she won quite easily, or rather, she won them clearly in the end. She had a hell of a rack on her and both times when it was clear to her she was winning she'd start trash talking the other girls saying they 'should've known better than to have picked a fight with a real woman.'

She made one girl admit she was a silly little girl and literally cry begging for mercy. The other girl would'nt reply to her verbal taunts, so she basically pinned her down by the wrists and let her tits hover above the girl's face telling her 'This is what a real woman looks like.' I remember really wanting her to push her tits into the girls face, but she didn't. Funny thing was, neither opponent was exactly what you would call flat chested either, and they both put up a decent fight to begin with.

The third fight I seen her have got broken up due to my girlfriend's boobs ripping out of her tank top and other girls pulling them apart. Ironically this time her opponent taunted my girl saying her tits were 'like a saggy old womans' which they really weren't, but when my girlfriend replied that 'at least she had tits' the other girl lifted her own shirt and flashed the crowd bouncing around and asking who the better woman was. Reaction was mixed, but needless to say it was a great day for everyone watching. They continued to taunt each other afterwards but never resumed fighting, I think secretly both relieved that they didn't lose

In these fights what got them started? Sounds like there was some form of competition going on to prove who the better girl was . These are the type endings that I’d say a lot of us dream about as a fantasy. A hard fight that is finally settled to which girl is the stronger of the two. Curious too as to what exactly had the girls crying and begging? The embarrassment of the position they were in and being witnessed by someone they had hoped to impress or from actual pain due to what was being done to them?

Offline b3b392

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2023, 01:39:21 PM »

In these fights what got them started? Sounds like there was some form of competition going on to prove who the better girl was . These are the type endings that I’d say a lot of us dream about as a fantasy. A hard fight that is finally settled to which girl is the stronger of the two. Curious too as to what exactly had the girls crying and begging? The embarrassment of the position they were in and being witnessed by someone they had hoped to impress or from actual pain due to what was being done to them?

The fight with the girl that ended up with her crying was a long time coming, a rivallry between the two from before I knew either of them. Girl who lost started it and was convinced she would win. She was very sporty and my girlfriend was not. The more my girlfriend took control, the more the other girl would complain about hairpulling, scratching and the like until her complaints turned to begging to stop. Nowadays I'd very likely have broken them up long before it got to the stage that it did, but teenage me was far too into a relatively new experience.

So, I'd say it was a mixture of embarassment at clearly losing a longstanding rivalry and of physical pain, as although my girlfriend was clearly very tired by the end, she was essentially sitting on the other girls stomach and then back as the girl shifted underneath her and occasionally dropping a big punch, or yanking her hair as she taunted her for what felt like quite a long time, but may have only been a couple of minutes. It was genuinely quite cruel thinking back on it now, but there was a lot of built up hate there.

The second fight happened when a group of us were out drinking in a field in the days before we could legally buy alcohol somewhere more comfortable. The girls didn't really know each other, but they were from different friend groups and just seemed to take an instant dislike to each other. I remember I could feel the potential for a fight when the other group showed up with several of the girls from both groups. The girl my girlfriend eventually ended up fighting was wearing a very low cut top and clearly was put out by my girl having visibly bigger tits. Don't actually remember who actually started the fight or how it started. Do remember being disappointed that the other girls tits didn't fall out of her top despite the fight being a pretty drawn out ground based scrap.

The third fight I mentioned, that didn't really have a conclusion, happened during a game of boredom inspired dodgeball during a long summer day. I think we were playing with a tennis ball for some reason. It was partly my fault it started as although the girl my girlfriend fought had a pretty big rep in our area as a tough girl, neither of us had actually seen her fight but had seen several girls tearfully back down from fighting her due to intimidation. She had a very gravelly voice, a sort of punk look, and like I say, a bit of a reputation as a tough girl. I kept egging my girlfriend on that she could take her, and eventually something happened between them, though I can't actually remeber what started things. I don't think either was actually particpating in the game at the time.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2023, 02:11:54 AM »

The fight with the girl that ended up with her crying was a long time coming, a rivallry between the two from before I knew either of them. Girl who lost started it and was convinced she would win. She was very sporty and my girlfriend was not. The more my girlfriend took control, the more the other girl would complain about hairpulling, scratching and the like until her complaints turned to begging to stop. Nowadays I'd very likely have broken them up long before it got to the stage that it did, but teenage me was far too into a relatively new experience.

So, I'd say it was a mixture of embarassment at clearly losing a longstanding rivalry and of physical pain, as although my girlfriend was clearly very tired by the end, she was essentially sitting on the other girls stomach and then back as the girl shifted underneath her and occasionally dropping a big punch, or yanking her hair as she taunted her for what felt like quite a long time, but may have only been a couple of minutes. It was genuinely quite cruel thinking back on it now, but there was a lot of built up hate there.

The second fight happened when a group of us were out drinking in a field in the days before we could legally buy alcohol somewhere more comfortable. The girls didn't really know each other, but they were from different friend groups and just seemed to take an instant dislike to each other. I remember I could feel the potential for a fight when the other group showed up with several of the girls from both groups. The girl my girlfriend eventually ended up fighting was wearing a very low cut top and clearly was put out by my girl having visibly bigger tits. Don't actually remember who actually started the fight or how it started. Do remember being disappointed that the other girls tits didn't fall out of her top despite the fight being a pretty drawn out ground based scrap.

The third fight I mentioned, that didn't really have a conclusion, happened during a game of boredom inspired dodgeball during a long summer day. I think we were playing with a tennis ball for some reason. It was partly my fault it started as although the girl my girlfriend fought had a pretty big rep in our area as a tough girl, neither of us had actually seen her fight but had seen several girls tearfully back down from fighting her due to intimidation. She had a very gravelly voice, a sort of punk look, and like I say, a bit of a reputation as a tough girl. I kept egging my girlfriend on that she could take her, and eventually something happened between them, though I can't actually remeber what started things. I don't think either was actually particpating in the game at the time.

Those are some awesome accounts that do not happen very much. Like you say probably because it wouldn’t be something we’d let go to that point unless you were sure neither would be seriously hurt. I’ve seen fights like you describe that needed to happen to put an end to the drama. Very nice account and thank you for sharing. They would certainly be some good material to base a true account story on with a more detailed picture if you ever decided to. I’m sure it’s something being into girl’s settling differences that you’ve replayed many times. Anyway thanks for the post.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2023, 08:50:33 AM »
b3b392 - Did any clothes get ripped in any of these ?  ;D

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2023, 09:49:41 PM »
For a real fight i do not look to take anyone thing. If her tops ripped i pull her bra off, or if there is a tuft off hair i pulled out I’ll take it, had a girl run off after she gave i found her necklace kept it, typically in a street fight you either do not have time before police arrive, or some one plays the knight in shinning arm our and tears the women apart . If you mean rules arranged style stakes are discussed before hand .