News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

India Reynolds, social media personality, request for details of IRL catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline Siobhancatfighter

Hi,
My husband heard that India, one of his favourite social media types, was in a nightclub catfight with another model a few years ago.  He is interested in more details, so I'm putting the word out here with a request for more details. xx
{alt}

Offline LondonMaria

It was about 10 years ago as part of a night out with fellow  'Hotshots' models.  The girl on the left (Kelly) was dating a guy associated with the organisation of the calendar, who was also on the night out.  When he took a photo of them, India (2nd from right) was showing a bit too much panty fabric.  Kelly thought this was deliberate, when she saw the pic, and confronted India in the loos and they fought for a few minutes apparently.
{alt}

Offline speed

• God Member
I’d love to see you tangle with her. My money would be on you… Speed

Offline Siobhancatfighter

Both girls look evenly matched and seem to be ignoring one another on their socials.  My hubbie is plucking up the courage to ask India for more details about the scrap mentioned above.
{alt}