News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

First Time Wrestlers

• 2 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
First Time Wrestlers
« on: March 27, 2023, 12:21:43 PM »
Festelles magazine ads for ladies to wrestling at a private club stated,  no experience necessary and here’s the result.   I always found it fascinating to see how ladies react in their first and perhaps only match.  Firstly facing another woman topless and then to find themselves on top of, or have another women on top of them must be quite a shock.   Occasionally frustrations sometimes get the better of the ladies and the contest border on fighting.  Natural instinct when women test themselves and each other.

The Austrian lovely here would probably never have heard of DWW., they wouldn’t send a novice to fight.   Many of the foreign ladies who appeared at Festelle were working in England  (children’s nannies for example), who answer the ads to get extra money. Later girls would travel from DWW and Beatrice Goffin in Belgium etc. for challenge matches.

https://spankbang.com/7yh7r/video/rowdy+rookies

Two Lancashire lasses go at it.

https://spankbang.com/7yh6b/video/topless+brawlers
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:32:25 PM by presenterfan »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: First Time Wrestlers
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 08:28:21 AM »
Festelle and DWW are my 2 favorite catfight production companies !!! I prefer the ones they have when the women start out in office clothes, but beggars can't be choosers.  ;D

Offline Led2

• God Member
Re: First Time Wrestlers
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 01:10:22 PM »
Thanks for posting 2 excellent matches, the latter of which stood out for me. Blackpool and Bolton are 2 north western towns in the uk close to each other in distance and have history in terms of being local rivals. I wondered when I heard the announcements at the beginning of the fight wether the girls used this rivalry as an inspiration to fight harder, it certainly added spice to the proceedings hearing the towns where they were from, even one of the spectators can be heard shouting 'go on Bolton' as Nikki (the Bolton girl) clashed with Stella from Blackpool.
Love watching women cat fight