News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"That scene" from 7 Magnificent Gladiators in HD

• 7 Replies

Offline Martin Beswick

"That scene" from 7 Magnificent Gladiators in HD
« on: March 27, 2023, 08:11:03 PM »
Look, if you're of a certain age and on this board you don't need me to tell you much more about this clip -- now in glorious HD:
https://spankbang.com/80g9b/video/gladiator+girls+wrestling+ai+upscaled+clip

The entire movie, which has little merit other than this 79 seconds of glory, is currently streaming on Amazon Prime - which is where I pulled this clip, upscaled it to HD via AI, and uploaded it to the link above.  I'll also be posting some additional screen caps via my profile on DeviantArt (same user name)

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 08:14:05 PM by Martin Beswick »

Offline Martin Beswick

Re: "That scene" from 7 Magnificent Gladiators in HD
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 11:07:09 PM »
I believe the brunette is Mindi Miller - who also appeared in other amazon/gladiator movies, wrestled for Golden Girls, and dated Elvis (!)

At least according to another thread on these forums the blonde is "Stevie" from Golden Girls.

Doom Madidens has produced a few, very sexy videos featuring this style of wrestling btw - which they classify as "Gladiatrix Matches" as tribute to this iconic scene.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47489/24851449/gladiatrix-match-veve-lane-vs-lydia-vengeance-vol-2
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47489/11512213/gladiatrix-match-veve-and-sinn-sage-wmv

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 01:48:40 AM by Martin Beswick »

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 06:14:39 PM »
 "I pulled this clip, upscaled it to HD via AI, and uploaded it to the link above."

Are you offering classes in videography or advanced technology?  I have no idea what you're talking about, but would love to able to do stuff like this.

This scene is absolutely iconic!  Thanks for the post! 

Offline Martin Beswick

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 08:00:11 PM »
Are you offering classes in videography or advanced technology?  I have no idea what you're talking about, but would love to able to do stuff like this.

Ha, thanks - but honestly I'm just kind of making this up as I go. But some insights:

For upscaling I use Topaz Video AI - it's expensive when purchased for full-price, but the company frequently offers discounts and deals. If memory serves I think I purchased my version for about $149 during one of their sales. Works great but it's an absolute devourer of time and memory when processing, some of the clips I've posted have literally taken days to re-render. 

Also, Topaz tends to generate files that are fairly huge - so sometimes I also use Adobe Media Encoder to convert those mega-files into something more manageable by Spankbang.

Where I get fancy, and this requires a little more experimentation, is doing some additional color-grading and tweaking of the colors.  Certain clips, especially the 90's vhs videos, have some really twonky skin tones -- so I'll pull them into Davinci Pro editing software (which I think is still available as a free download) and tweak everything a bit further. This is also the software I use to grab the stills I upload to Deviantart

So in the example below  - you see the original clip of $600 wager, the bottom is what it looks like after being upscaled - then tweaked further in Davinci Pro.

{alt}

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2023, 11:55:58 PM »
I believe the brunette is Mindi Miller - who also appeared in other amazon/gladiator movies, wrestled for Golden Girls, and dated Elvis (!)

Isn't there fairly reliable evidence that Elvis was a big fan of female catfighting?  Particularly girls fighting in their bras and panties? 

Offline Martin Beswick

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 02:39:24 AM »
I've heard that rumor as well, but never found any more info online about it. Would love to know more.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 02:42:52 AM by Martin Beswick »

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 12:06:33 AM »

Isn't there fairly reliable evidence that Elvis was a big fan of female catfighting?  Particularly girls fighting in their bras and panties?

Very likely true. He went out briefly with the great - and beautiful - Penny Banner.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 02:56:30 AM »
Albert Goldman wrote a pretty salacious biography of Elvis in '81, and that's when his wrestling interest was revealed.  It was quite the scoop at the time.

"In 1981, there was a shocking biography.

"Albert Goldman’s Elvis, now long out of print, horrified Elvis’ fans. It was a gruesome portrait of a sex hero who seemed not to want to have sex.

"Elvis’ main expression of sexuality, Goldman says, was receiving oral sex from teenage girls. Though he says Elvis also liked to film girls in panties wrestling, or watch male friends have sex with them."