News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hailee Steinfeld vs Lili Reinhart

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Hailee Steinfeld vs Lili Reinhart
« on: March 30, 2023, 04:53:00 AM »
{alt}
Story took place in 2017

Charlies Angels set they wanted to see a fight.  Two women who never had been in one before and it was Kristen Stewart demanding it.  They filmed their cameos and then Kristen said bring me those two.

“I had to have fights and be victimized by so many, so I want to in the position and fame I have see two people fight for me.  Open those doors and these are the two women I want to see fight and that’s that.”

The doors opened and Hailee Steinfeld walked out then Lili Reinhart who quickly went over and shoved Hailee to the ground.

“What the hell” Hailee said.

“Oh, get up doe eyes we both know why we’re here.”

Hailee got up and Lili went to slap her.  Hailee blocked it stepped forward grabbed Lili by the back of the neck shifted her hips and threw Lili to the ground “Yeah we know why we’re here, but I’ve never done this before, so I expected some talking and building.”

Lili got on her elbows.  “Well, that’s a fair statement and all except.”  The talking distracted Hailee and Lili got her foot behind an ankle pulled sending Hailee onto her ass.

Neither was experienced at this, so it was going to be go by instinct and Lili jumped atop Hailee.  Hands in that thick long hair she slammed Hailee’s head into the floor twice and Hailee got her hands up tried to push away only to get rag dolled by Lili and then Hailee grabbed Lili’s hair and yanked.

Lili gave a loud eek.  She thought she was prepared for a hair pulling but that eek meant she wasn’t.  They pulled each other tight and rolled hard ripping out hair.  It was the first fight for either and this was enthralling as it was painful.

Lili grapevine the legs of Hailee and the rolling stopped “Madchen told me its really all about the legs so how about it Hailee… Had enough?”

Lili could hear Hailee moan and groan but not quit.  Her instincts said to grind her chest into Hailee’s which got a ‘Woohoo’ from Kristen Stewart and then a grimace from Lili.  Hailee arched her back up and her tits were larger than Lili’s.

That shock got Lili to loosen her grapevine and Hailee got her hands on Lili’s shoulders and just pushed her away.  Hailee rolled away and Lili saw that and knew this was the first fight so maybe she had to think about all the things taught to her on set by long time actresses on Riverdale and their best advice was ‘Follow your instinct.’

So, she didn’t roll away instead Lili jumped and splashed Hailee’s back “I love you, but we are here for a reason and I intend on winning.”  Lili lifted her body up and splashed down on Hailee’s back twice more then hit a knee to the ribs.

Lili threw her leg over and tried to seat on Hailee’s back, but Hailee stood up grabbed Lili by the hair and threw Lili over her shoulder then kicked her in the back.  Hailee then stumbled back breathing hard “Fighting is harder than I thought.”

“No shit.”  Kristen said, “Try having a feud and … Ah not important keep entertaining me.”

Hailee and Lili both gave a look at Kristen then came at each other and grabbed a elbow and bicep and began to shove at each other.  First it was straight up but then they put their legs into it and Hailee shoved Lili across the room and looked at Kristen for approval.

“What?”

Hailee wanted the approval this was her first fight, and she was unsure of what this was about.  Was she here entertaining Kristen Stewart or to fight Lili Reinhart.  She turned back focus on Lili who was up grabbed Hailee by the hair swung her around twice then at the feet of Kristen Stewart.

Lili got on Hailee’s stomachs grabbed the brunettes’ biceps and pinned them down. She lifted her ass and slammed it down on Hailee’s stomach.  Hailee tried to power her arms up, but it got slammed down then Lili looked over at Kristen who was enjoying this position “IS that it?  Did I win the fight?”

Hailee reached up grabbed some blonde hair and Lili started saying “Ow ow owie ow”  and with that Lili was pulled off and Hailee got on her knees and  began to slap the back of Lili’s neck

“No, you didn’t win. No, you didn’t win.”  The slaps were getting harder then stopped so Hailee got on her feet and wanted to drag Lili by the hair.  Lili got off her knees drove forward and brought Hailee down again.

Hailee instinctually lifted her legs and flipped Lili up in the air.  Lili went high and crashed it took her longer than she wanted to get up and when she did Hailee rushed her into the wall avalanching the bodies.

There was a large gasp from Lili and Hailee backed away looked over at Kristen as Lili slid down the wall “Is that it?  Is the fight over?”

Left slap to the leg of Hailee then a overhand right hat got Hailee in the tit that got a ‘What??!!’ from Hailee.  Then Lili came over the top with a left-handed slap which dropped Hailee Steinfeld

“No its not over… Not over by a long shot unless you tell Kristen right now you had enough.  Have you? Have you had enough?”

Hailee crawled over to Kristen looked up at her then over at Lili then stood up and back at Kristen “No I haven’t had enough.”

“Bitch you had enough “Lili was actually upset at Hailee now saying she wanted more.  Lili ran.

Hailee ran but was a step behind and when bodies hit, they intertwined.  Lili was first in hair and left and right yanked Hailee’s head.  Hailee got her hands in Lili’s hair and they were yanking and tearing at the necks while ripping hair out.

Hailee slapped Lili’s side then got one on top of the head.  Lili hit two to the thigh and one to the tit.  They went around left in hair and right windmilling hitting whatever it could.  They were having trouble getting balance and stepped in and that ended up corkscrewing them together and crash to the ground.  Hailee on bottom

When Lili tried to untangle from Hailee she ended up on the bottom and Hailee grinded the back of Lilis head into the floor.  Lili was trying to get out but Hailee was learning and was staying on top and grinded her tits into Lili’s “Like that?”  “No” Lili said, “Not talking to you.”

They both turned their head and Kristen Stewarts hands were massaging the inside of her thighs “She likes it.”  Hailee said and then Lili boxed her ears a slap to each ear then pushed Hailee away.

Lili was super mad and rushed at Hailee who was starting to get up.  Grabbing hair and pants she swung her around and at a wall.  “You don’t know who I am.”  Lili threw two wild slaps that mostly hit shoulders “I said yes to a fight god damn it.”

Lili grabbed Hailee by the hair and brought her head forward slammed it to the wall then for some reason she brought Hailee further forward.  Hailee found her face between Lilis tits and rubbed hard.  She glanced back at Kristen and understood why Hailee did what she did and getting that satisfaction from the well known actress was exhilarating

Slam the head back and Lili was feeling more comfortable in this world.  All Madchen stories all of what Marisol Nichols said.  Three knees to the stomach.  “See bitch I can do both.  Beat you up and turn her on.”

Slam Hailees head back then press a forearm to her face move slightly and hit three hard stomach punches.  “Now though” Lilis voice quietened.  “I wont ask her if the fight is over I’m just going to beat on you until she says its finished.”

Lili was getting more confident slipped back hit a left slap then a right cross to between Hailees tit and pressed her body in again forearm against Hailees face.  Grind the forearm then reach for the hair and swing Hailee for a full 360 and back into the wall.

Lili stayed at a distance and actually measured herself and hit a right and left slap to the face of Hailee then Hailee covered up and she hit some to the body.  “Squeeze her tits.”  Kristen Stewart instructed.

Lili grabbed Hailees tits and pressed inward then upward which got a squeal.  Lili smiled then Hailee adjusted brought her hands up and Lili jumped back.  Lili didn’t want to know how that felt.  So, she hit a slap knocked the arms down went into slam her body, but Hailee was prepared and tits met tits

Lili didn’t like that at all and bounced back.  She paused looked down at her tits which just got absolutely dominated.  Realized Hailee was about free so she threw a slap, but Hailee connected first with a over hand right then a left hook and then a right kick where the shin connected with a twisting Lili Reinharts face

Lili dropped face first and Kristen Stewart was on top of lili hand up to stop Hailee.  She looked and Hailee had her eyes closed.  Hailee looked down and saw Kristen covering up a knocked out Lili Reinhart

“When she pushed away I closed my eyes and went with instinct… What happened.”

“You knocked her out like.. you got distance measured and hit a combo… Hailee you won.”

A smile came over Hailees face “That was actually fun.  Thank you for inviting me.”

(Upcoming: Kat McNamara vs Poppy Drayton; Katherine Heigl vs Laura Prepon 3; Ladder Match Vega,Spears,Simpson, Murray etc; Katie Cassidy vs Serinda Swan)