News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

looking for two videos

• 1 Replies

Offline amy918

• Like Catfighting
looking for two videos
« on: April 12, 2023, 01:10:29 PM »
Me and my husband are looking for two videos he seen a few years back. The first he thinks is called the ultimate catfight. It takes place in a pub between two blondes. One blonde is sitting at the bar with her boyfriend having a drink. The other, a dirty blonde is sitting at the end of the bar drinking by herself. The blonde girlfriend gets up and goes to the ladies room. While she is gone the other gets up and sits in her seat and starts hitting on her man. After a few minutes she plants a kiss on the guy and when she stops she licks her lips then out of nowhere the girlfriend grabs her by the her and yanks her off the bar stool and the fight is on. The women roll across the bar. Both are wearing short skirts and as they tangle the skirts rise showing their nice asses. they eventually fall to the floor and it isn't long before they are completely nude. The fight last awhile but my husband isn't sure who won. LOL

The next fight is between two brunettes. One looks like Kristin Davis from Sex and The City, and the other looks like Brooke Langton from The Replacements movie.
It starts out in and apartment when one of the women who is the girlfriend comes to her boyfriends apartment by surprise goes to his bedroom. She see's he is completely covered so she decides to undress and join him in bed and while she is undressing the other girl wakes up. Well after some discussion the women decide to go down stairs to the basement and settle things like real women. They walk down the stairs to the basement nude and start fighting. We don't know how that one ends.
I hope we can find them, I'm interested in seeing them.   
44yr old housewife, 5' 5" new to this. I was turned on to this by my best friend Dottie. I'm interrested in catfighting/wrestling. cyber only. So bring it on ladies (only) I'm ready for you.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: looking for two videos
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 03:28:25 AM »
The first video features Ingrid vs Nicole and is a DWW production. The two developed a genuine chemistry and rivalry in two previous matches that led to starring roles in more heavily promoted DWW titles The Ultimate Catfight and Appointment in the Mud. When DWW came to the U.S. for a wrestling convention in 2003, the ladies tangled again in a spirited ring match in front of a live audience.