News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Secrets of my sister...Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secrets of my sister...Part 2
« on: April 13, 2023, 01:13:53 PM »
When I had detached myself from my sister and was lying next to her in bed, I looked dreamily over at her. Somehow our upper bodies were sticky. Not just sweaty, but sticky. And then I saw that there was a white liquid dripping on the nipple of the breast that was hanging out of the broken wrestling top.
Trixi wiped her hand over it and said, "So now into the shower with you. I'll be right there."
I nodded, got up and went first into the kitchen to the refrigerator since I was terribly thirsty. When I opened it, the entire compartment was full of small bottles. They were obviously filled with milk.
I thought nothing of it, took one out and opened it. Then I drank from it.
"Tastes kind of different.....," I said to myself. Maybe some oat milk or some other vegan recipe. Anyway, the milk was very sweet and greasy.
Then I headed for the shower.
As soon as I turned on the water, my big sister joined me completely naked. She grinned at me and in the narrow shower our naked bodies brushed against each other again and again. Since she was clearly bigger than me, I got her breasts again and again in the face. Barely half a minute passed and I was already hard again. Trixi sprayed shower gel on her fat boobs and took my hands. I soaped her breasts properly and played with them. The immense weight felt incredible in my hands.
"Why did they get so big Trixi? You've hardly gained any weight."
Then she turned on the hot water. It beaded over her thick veiny tits and she grabbed my stiff cock and jerked it with her slippery fingers.
She came very close with her lips to my ear, bit my earlobe tenderly and whispered, "I got pills from the wrestling league and a breast pump. I give milk."
I groaned in pleasure. What the hell had happened to my sister? What had I been drinking earlier?
"Trixi the bottles in your fridge are...."
"Full of breast milk," she completed my sentence.
I moaned again as she kissed me sensually and took my testicles and cock in a firm grip. He was getting even harder and had grown incredibly large.
"You mean to tell me you have milk? I drank your tit milk earlier?"
"Yes little brother. In large quantities. They doubled the fee if I fought with milk boobs. It only lasted a few weeks: I had to take the medicine and pump regularly. I had no idea it could be done without being pregnant."
She turned around, braced her arms against the wall and bent over. She held out her thick white gorgeous ass to me and all I had to do was spread my butt cheeks and thrust my cock into her dripping wet cxnt.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAA!"
Trixi gasped excitedly, still not having enough. Even after three orgasms, she was horny. I was the lucky stud who got to satisfy her.
SMATTT....SMATTT.....SMATTTT...my loins slapped her big firm butt cheeks and made her quiver. I grabbed her long wet hair, pulled her head back on it and fucked herself rhythmically.
"Yes....yes....give it to me hard!" Trixis' thick milky tits rocked and slapped into each other as the hot water pounded down on us. I cxnt was so warm and tight and wet.
CLOPPP...CLOPPP....CLOPPPP....her breasts weighed several pounds and slapped hard into each other as she fucked. She stretched her hot fat ass towards me and rammed my cock deeper into her with it.
"I have a match tomorrow and I want you to be in my ring corner. Do you feel like it?"
Of course I did! I would get to see my big sister fight from the front row! Experience the heat and eroticism of the fight ultimate and from the front row! At the thought, my cock twitched, my thick erectors lifted and I pumped moaning my sperm again deep into the pussy of my horny sister!
The next day.
I probably do not need to mention that I spent the night not on the sofa, but in Trixis bed. After we had given free rein to our lust, we talked for a long time about their experiences. She pulled my lips to her breasts and nursed me like a little baby. Her warm sweet milk flowed in unbelievable quantities and it was a feeling of the most intimate connection to her.
Along the way she told me about her battles: the greatest victories, and the bitterest defeats.
We both jerked off while we did it, and I forgot how many times I came yesterday. Six or seven times at least, until only air came out of my cock, because the sperm was all gone.
The next morning we sat at the breakfast table and had fresh croissants. Trixi wore only a half open Caro shirt and her veiny bosom piled up in it.
"Looks full sis."
"Hmmm. You drank them dry at night, but they're actually full to bursting again every six hours."
"I could help you." I grinned, already hard again at the thought of her breast milk.
She took her big tits out of her shirt, and put some of it in my coffee until it got light. "Don't bother. I want them really full for the boxing match."
"What if you get hit in the boobs? Doesn't that hurt more?"
"Yes it does. The pain of getting hit in full breasts is incredible."
"And yet you do it?"
Trixi thought for a moment. "My opponent tonight will also have milk breasts. There's this moment where we drop our clothes and where men cheer for you because you have the bigger boobs. It feels so wicked. Can you understand that?"
I nodded. Trixi was no longer the good big sister - she had become a slut. And I loved it.
In the daytime, I had to go to college and register for the upcoming semester. For a few hours my thoughts stopped circling around my sister and her incredible body. Her giant tits, her magnificent ass....and all the wicked fights.
In the evening we had arranged to meet directly at a club. She was waiting outside the door in jeans, shirt and leather jacket that she could not close because her bust was just too big. In her hand she held a sports bag, which probably contained her outfit and boxing gloves.
"Hey there you are finally! We need to hurry!"
She pulled me close and gave me a stormy hug. Then we went to the bouncer. "That little guy can't come in here. He's not even of age yet!" The cop looked down at me and grinned.
"The kid is 18 and has a bigger dick than you!" Trixi grabbed the bouncer by the balls, provoking an embarrassed cough on his part. His eyes bulged briefly.
"Who is he?"
"My manager." Trixi smiled at him and he let us through.
My heart was racing. I'd never been in a nightclub like this before! Half the guys here looked like gangsters. Everyone had a female companion or two with pumped-up silicone tits or lips. My big sister took me by the hand and led me through the crowd to the locker room. I looked intimidated into the ring where a topless boxing match was going on and two young half-naked blondes were punching each other's faces bloody. Their tits and bellies were already bright red and their sweaty bodies were shining. Oh my God! In a moment Trixi would be there too!
Arriving in the locker room, an older muscular fighter just came out of the shower. She looked pretty battered. Her medium-sized breasts had scratch marks, her belly had bruises. As she dried off in front of us, she threw me a quick smile. Then she went to the locker, not even thinking about covering herself in front of me.
"Ricarda is probably already out."
I glanced at my sister. "Ricarda?"
"Yes. My opponent for the day. Her bra is hanging over there!" She gestured with her hand to the other corner of the locker room, where a large lace bra hung with cups my head would have fit into.
"She's having her first fight after her pregnancy, and that's why she has milk."
My cock was already stiff again as Trixie undressed and unclasped her bra. Her tits fell out and my breath caught. She was so plump they were already dripping! Her mammary glands were swollen and veins were popping out!
She groaned as the weight of her breasts was released and they lay heavily on her stomach.
"Fuck Trixi! You can't fight like this!"
"I will! And you'll be in my corner standing by me!"
She put on the thong of soft satin and I helped her with the matching white boxing gloves. Then I put a kimono over her shoulders and we went into the hallway that led to the club. DING DING DING! I heard the previous fight end and just a little later a female boxer was carried past us on a stretcher.
"Trixi!"
I was shocked, but my sister had no sense of my fears for her now.
In the ring, the next fight was already being called.
"Our local Foxy Boxing Champ, 170cm tall, 92kg, 100G tits - welcome Ricarda!"
A pretty red-haired young lady approached the ring in a kimono. Under the fabric her curves were already quivering with every step. She wore red boxing gloves and she was followed by an older guy. When she entered the ring, she first raised her arm and was greeted with thunderous applause. Then the kimono was taken off her shoulders and my jaw dropped!
Big milk tits with huge brown areolas, still baby fat with stretch cracks on the belly and an expansive ass! A new mother back in the ring.
And then it was my sister's turn. She headed toward the ring with me in tow, making her way through the celebrating crowd. I was totally intimidated! I looked like a child with my 1.65m between all the guests.
Trixi climbed through the ropes and when the host introduced my sister, I pulled the thin fabric off her shoulders.
"The challenger Trixi is no stranger to this ring. 180cm tall, 85kg and 90H bust!"
When the crowd saw Trixi's swollen milky tits, they went completely nuts. Ricarda already had a big bust, but my sister's hadn't been pumped in 18 hours. It was so firm and hard that it protruded from the rib cage despite its size. Thick veins crisscrossed the bosom and stood out, nipples leaking.
Now I knew what my sister meant. She wanted this moment for herself and to intimidate her opponent. She wanted to feel the greed of men and be an object of pleasure.
"Fighting is in rounds of two minutes in length and one minute rest. Standard Foxy Boxing rules include punches to the breasts and intimate area. Here's to a good show ladies! DING!"
The two extremely busty opponents circled each other in awe. Ricarda was also wearing only a thong, which showcased her massive ass. The two pairs of breasts bounced and swung with every movement. While the first jabs flew, I had a good direct comparison. Ricarda's bosom was very big, but Trixi had even more tit meat to offer and I wondered if the 90H was really true.
Sometimes Trixi hit, sometimes her opponent. Aimed, precise and always on the face. Still the cover held off almost everything, but you could already see that Trixi was faster and also had a better range due to her size. She hit Ricarda twice hard on the nose who then took a few steps back to get to safety. However, she had not reckoned with the long reach of my sister, who ducked and also gave her a powerful right to the stomach as she retreated.
"OUFFFF!" Ricarda groaned loudly, because so soon after pregnancy she was not really fit. The belly with the rolls of flab trembled and she bent slightly forward.
Trixi immediately went on the offensive and zinged an uppercut into her left breast that echoed loudly in the club. SMACK! The leather crashed hard into the sagging chest and thudded against her ribs.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A long loud moan followed and Ricarda staggered backwards! She held her fat tit and inspected it. First white drops were visible and she had a tear in the corner of her eye. Trixi did not attack further, but gave her some time to get used to the pain. Her opponent had not fought for months and already yesterday my older sister had explained to me how much it hurts to be hit in nursing breasts.
I thought it was an incredibly fair gesture. It was unexpected and secretly I had expected my sister and her opponent to break their noses like the blondes in the fight before.

Then it continued. Trixi's opponent wanted revenge and aimed swingers towards her head and breasts, but Trixi dodged and countered. Frustrated, Ricarda got straight after straight right in the face and each time her head snapped back a bit. But undaunted, she pursued Trixi and tried to land hits. It was a spectacle of quivering asses and Ricarda had a lot to offer. I was rock hard in my pants since the gong!
Towards the end of the round, my sister suddenly came hard from the defensive: CLOPP! CLOPP! A quick left-right combo hit hard into her opponent's bulging milky bosom, ripping the heavy udders into the center of her chest after initially deforming under the boxing gloves. From one burst came only drops, from the other, which had been hit earlier by the uppercut, came thick jets of milk.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHhh UUUUUHHHHHH!"
Ricarda's face was drawn from the sudden pain and she staggered backwards. But the gong saved her and she sat down on a stool in the corner of the ring.
Trixi also gasped and sat down in front of me spreading her arms on the ropes. Her enormous tits stood out from her chest and I gave her water while looking over at Ricarda. My sister had opened the floodgates with her strokes and there was constant milk leaking from her nipples and running down her belly.
"Well done sis!"
"I see how you like it?" I looked at Trixi in wonder, but then realized that my erection was pressing into her shoulder through her pants.
"I can't wait to get your cock..."
I had to swallow. I still couldn't believe all of this.
THING!
You second round began and I was already looking forward to having sex with her when suddenly her attack went nowhere. Her swingers sailed over her opponent's head, she countered with a powerful hook to Trixi's stomach that made her topple forward and followed it up with a hard right hook to the side of her left tit.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! "UUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH!" My big sister groaned loudly and her face went sallow with pain. Totally shocked by the extent of the pain, Ricarda managed to land two more crackers: Frontal into the other tit and another uppercut into the left that lifted and deformed the bosom and produced thick jets of milk.
The audience went wild while Trixi sank to her knees moaning. She held her bosom, which didn't stop squirting because it was so full. Ricarda slapped the gloves together...BAP....BAP....BAP...and waited for Trixi to get back on her feet.
"Well how are your atomic tits now?"
She had surprisingly dominated the beginning of the second round and the referee started to count Trixi out. But she fought through the pain and got back to her feet. Her udders were still spurting, the left more than the right. She got some hard jabs and swings to the chin as she had her guard down and was protecting her breasts. But she had to either protect her face, or counter. It couldn't go on like this!
She forced herself to lift the guard from her breasts and so Ricarda hit only leather in front of the face. Trixi countered with a low blow, but it was executed a bit too slowly due to the pain in her breasts and only hit with half the force. Ricarda groaned as my sister slammed her boxing glove into the triangle of thigh, pussy and belly, but no real damage was done.
Instead, Ricarda found a gap in the guard and hit the ribs on the left and the massive milk tit on the right. CLOPP...SMACK.....Trixi gasped loudly. Again her bosom received a violent blow: a mixture of hook and uppercut smacked into the underside of her tit flesh.
Spellbound by the pain, she swept her opponent into the ropes and she was wide open like a barn door:
Two fierce hooks to the chin sent her head flying to the sides, followed by hammer-hard jabs to both tits. The force bounced her body back into the ropes and the whole ring shook.
THING! Right at the break, my sister sank powerlessly into the ropes while her tits literally exploded with milk. Her warm breast milk shot two feet through the ring and hit Ricarda's curves who grinned with satisfaction.
"Trixi! Come to the corner! Come!" the pause between rounds was short and I desperately needed to get my sister back in shape.
My sister gasped, shaking her head back and forth to get clear again. Then she staggered to my corner and sank onto the stool.
"What was going on? How can you let that mommy show you off like that?"
"My breasts Kevin. They were so full that...ahhh....the first hits paralyzed me."
Trixi leaned against me and her teats squirted. Guys from the audience came closer and took pictures of her leaning in the corner half-naked and bathed in milk. I gave her water, then caught some milk with my hands and spread it on her gigantic natural tits.
"What are you doing honey?" the brave fighter asked moaning.
"I'm rubbing your breasts. That way the punches won't hurt as much. Your boxing gloves then slide off a little.
Trixi smiled despite the pain.
"Finish her off Trixi! She's completely out of shape!"
In the other corner of the ring, her opponent waited nervously for the third round.
Ding. Trixi rose and I noticed that all the milk that had run down her breasts and belly had made her thong see through. Her labia stood out almost perfectly.
The third round began my big horny sister a little more thoughtful. Her opponent fired the leather at her, but either hit the cover or strained abs. Since she was smaller and had shorter arms, she always had to hit relatively high which cost her power and often left her wide open.
Trixi waited a bit and finally countered. After a powerful punch to her stomach that made her gasp, her right came very hard into Ricarda's left breast. SMACKKKKK! The G-cup bosom was compressed, deformed and bounced back into shape. The look on Ricarda's face said it all about her pain. Trixi took advantage of the moment of shock and covered her opponent with powerful straight punches to the face.
Ricarda staggered after three hard hits. The fourth of the series hit her brutally in the lower belly, just above the pussy. "UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She went down on one knee and cashed in another hook to the temple from Trixi as she fell, sending her completely to the floor.
WHAMMMMMMM! She crashed onto her back and the big full tits hit her in the chin before coming to rest. My sister jerked her fist up and let out a battle cry. She was back in control.
The referee went to her opponent and counted her off, but Ricarda was back on all fours at 6 and on her knees at 8. But then came the turn: Still on the ground, she took a swing and rammed her right hand accurately into my sister's pussy.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! "UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNGHHHHHHHHH!"
Trixis' boxing gloves went to her pussy and covered it while her mouth was formed into an O and she tried to cope with the sudden pain in her intimate region. She was bent over and her thick bells hung down like punching bags. Still kneeling, Ricarda rammed such a brutal haymaker into her left milk tit that the force jerked her around and sent her to the floor. Milk splashed all over the ring in a wide arc following the spin, hitting me and people from the front row.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW GAAAAAAAAWWDDDDDDDDDDD!"
"Man! Ricarda was down! Ref! That's illegal!"
I got terribly upset while my sister was on all fours and the referee didn't intervene.
The didn't even warn Ricarda, but just shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "The main thing is hot action!"
I gripped the ropes hard in anger. Trixi came back to her knees, but Ricarda was close on her heels, also on her knees. A left makes a wide arc, ramming hard into my sister's face and making her fall backwards onto the bottom rope, groaning. There she lay dazed and with glassy eyes, while Ricarda followed her again.
The fight had gotten completely out of hand, but no one intervened. Trixis' thick bells leaked steadily and stood almost upright on her chest - they made perfect targets. Ricarda took a wide swing, and thrashed into Trixi's tits with powerful swings.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
Gloves whipped her massive milky bosom across her chest while Ricarda pinned my sister's arms to the floor with her knees. She sat with her big ass on Trixi's belly who cried out with each hit. The milk exploded from her tits and splashed in a high arc through the ring and onto her opponent.
The audience went completely crazy and cheered Ricarda on to beat my sister's boobs dry. Briefly I feared that not even the gong for the break would be respected, but Ricarda stood up satisfied and left Trixi dazed. More than a dozen powerful swingers had stained their breasts red on the outsides and large amounts of milk formed puddles on the floor, mixed with blood from the previous fight.
Groaning, Trixi rolled onto her side and took her breasts on her forearm. She lifted hers to support it while she staggered into our ring corner and sat down.
I gave her water and was more than concerned, "What the hell was that? That was against all the rules!"
Trixi was exhausted but also angry, "I'm going to kill her! And I was so fair to that stupid cxnt in the first round too!"
I inspected Trixi's bosom which by now was not quite as plump as it used to be, since a lot of milk had been blown out of it.
"Sis her belly is littered with stretch marks. Would be very surprised if there was more than half an ab there. Punch deep, then in the face, then milk her!"
Trixi nodded. Her body was damp with sweat and milk like half the ring.
Ding!
It was going into the fourth round and Trixi was very slow. Ricarda charged forward, but suddenly my sister dodged. Ricarda's haymaker went nowhere, and instead Trixi zinged her with an uppercut to the stomach that lifted her opponent to her toes. Gasping, she folded forward. Trixi lifted her chin a bit with her left boxing glove so she could aim better.
"Say goodnight bitch!"
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Her right hook would probably have sent most men to the boards as well. It hit Ricarda brutally on the chin, jerking her head around and her whole body followed the spin. Her opponent landed after a 180 degree turn with her tits in the ring rope, which dug into the underside of her immense bosom as she fell, spraying fountains of milk before she went down.
Ricarda saw nothing but stars while she lay half knocked out with her tits on the bottom ring rope.
The referee began to count Ricarda out.
She regained her senses at four, braced herself a bit at six. Then he counted much slower than necessary, giving her a chance to get back into the fight.
"I don't believe it! You can't count that slow asshole!" I was seething with anger and Trixi gave me a look. We were both thinking the same thing: The referee had been bribed.
He counted so incredibly slowly that Ricarda managed to raise her fists again at nine. Her breasts were leaking steadily.
"Never mind! All the more time is for revenge!" Trixi immediately greeted her opponent again with jabs to the face that sent her tumbling into the ropes. Then there was a long series of hooks to the stomach, as Ricarda quite effectively protected breasts and face against further attacks.
SMACK! BAPPPPP! WHAMMM! CLOPPP!!!! Trixi slammed punch after punch into the fresh mother's soft untrained belly and each hit made Ricarda yelp and her knees buckle.
Only a few seconds were left in the round as Trixi brought her right knee up, kicking Ricarda juicily in the cxnt.
SMATTTTTTTTTTT! You could hear the impact through the whole club! "AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH!" Ricarda went down on her knees and Trixi slammed two more crisp rights into the fat left milk tit which then shot its warm sweet contents halfway around the ring. Then the round was over.
Satisfied and breathing heavily, Trixi came to me, leaned over the rope and kissed me. She pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, playing with my tongue and lips.
"Well, how was I?"
"You were good! Keep it up! She can barely stand!"
In the other corner, Ricarda was getting ice packs on her pussy and belly which now not only had stretch cracks but was also littered with impacts from my hot fighter's boxing gloves. Trixi rubbed her glove over the erection in my pants. She was clearly horny. I put my hands on her slippery hot tits and milked them a bit. The milk splashed and soaked my shirt, but she liked it. She had gotten used to the pain and was on a high adrenaline level.
Ding. It was going into the sixth round!
I saw Trixi running towards an opponent who was standing bent over. Ricarda was heavily involved and when Trixi feinted low, she instinctively lowered her guard to protect her stomach. But my sister punched her in the face instead. A jab, then another. The right followed to the chin and Ricarda staggered into her own corner. Right in front of her companion's eyes, the straights and swings just crashed into her milk-filled G-cups, ripping the wet titty flesh in all directions. Leather crashed on wet skin, milk spurted from the brown nipples and Ricarda's screams filled the whole club.
Her almost naked body was like a punching bag for Trixi. Wide open Ricarda was at the mercy of the fists without protection. Belly and breasts quivered under the impacts and also again and again a right came into her face. Her nose was bleeding, her lower lip burst open. Blood ran down her chin and dripped onto her bosom which incessantly shot out warm breast milk and bathed Trixi in it.
The whole two minutes were a single torture for her opponent who hung powerless in the corner. The gong sounded and ended the round and her helper just pushed the stool under her fat butt and she fell powerlessly on it. Her half-empty punched tits lay on her belly, leaking constantly.
Trixi was panting as she had exerted herself a lot. She sat down and I gave her water, splashing it over her naked torso. I couldn't believe that some guys in the audience had their dicks out and were jerking off. Some were even getting blow jobs from their female escorts.
"Give me your cock. You poor thing must be about to explode."
I looked around, but the hustle and bustle around us made me lose my inhibitions. I took out my 28cm penis which was already leaking. Trixi turned her head to the side and my glans disappeared between her lips. Her tongue swirled around the tip and drove me to climax within half a minute. My balls pumped my white gold into her mouth. Thrust after thrust, Trixi took it with shining eyes.
Ding! Round seven began and Trixi pranced to her opponent who was barely able to stand up.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! A powerful right smashed into her belly button, folding her defenseless.
Trixi grabbed under her arms to keep her on her feet.
SMACKKKKKKKK! A kick rammed into Ricarda's pussy, making her groan in agony.
My sister threw her into the corner, put her arms over the top rope and climbed the bottom rope herself. She was now right above her, opened her mouth and let my cum slowly drip onto Ricarda's face.
The audience turned completely off, shrieking and cheering. Then Trixi took out her big milk tits and thundered them to the side of her opponent's head.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPP! ANNNNNNNGHHHHH!
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
It jerked Ricarda's head to the sides, my cum spurting along with milk at the impact of the pounding tits, and Trixi's opponent slid away downward in a daze before toppling to the side and staying there.
The referee came over to her and didn't even begin to count this time. He raised Ricarda's arm, but she sank to the ground powerless moments later.
DING DING DING! The battle was over and Trixi was bouncing and dancing so hard that her melons were slapping into each other....

TBC