News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Betting on Catfights

• 15 Replies

Offline Bry-

Betting on Catfights
« on: April 18, 2023, 03:29:56 AM »
Are there any companies that do betting on real catfights?

Also, do you have any experience betting on girls in catfights?

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
Re: Betting on Catfights
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 04:14:11 PM »
Not that I’m aware of but as your picture shows I discovered a long time ago that when a blonde is fighting a brunette it pays to bet on the blonde

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 05:23:13 PM »
Interesting concept, however I am not aware of any betting on catfights online. I have a mutual buddie who has interest in catfights, We make personal bets with each other on who would win in Suitefights when we disagree. Generally $100 wager, even money. Some of the matches we betted on had clear winners, no decision or stoppage. We both have fun doing this and it makes the anticipation of the catfight up anpther level. So far they are
Misty Lovelace vs Jacky Fey
Charlie Mancini vs Sarah Brooke
Lexi vs Sarah Brooke
Mila vs Nikki Darling
Aubrey Black vs Brooke
Vika vs Carmilla
Vika vs Sunni
Angel vs Jackie Hoff(Taylor)
Nikki Darling vs Bella Luxx
So far I'm up +200

Offline Fightpunk

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023, 02:25:51 AM »
Betting on catfights. Great idea  ???

Offline Bry-

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 05:01:24 PM »
Not that I’m aware of but as your picture shows I discovered a long time ago that when a blonde is fighting a brunette it pays to bet on the blonde

Do you have statistics or another reason to back that up?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 05:01:48 PM by Bry- »

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 10:56:26 PM »
I do. I thought I noticed a trend that blondes won more often than not, but didn’t pay too much attention to it. Then saw a guy post the same thing with statistics on Twitter so with the ability to watch so many female wrestling sbs catfight videos online these days I started keeping track. My criteria was blonde vs brunette fights that were real and had a clear winner (I filtered out the ones with no submission or unclear winner).

The first batch I scored over a year.

89 total fights

Blondes won 61 times, which is 69 percent of the time.

Brunettes won 28 times which is 31 percent of the time

Of course there are many factors in a fight but it’s clear to me that for several reasons blondes tend to be talented at female fighting

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2023, 03:07:06 AM »
blondes tend to be talented at female fighting

So hair color correlates with skill in fighting?  Well that's a new one. 

"Here honey, I want you to bleach your hair before the fight!  You'll be sure to win!"

What's the best hair color for men to win a fight?  I may have to go blonde!

(Please don't tell me to do some reading. You sound foolish)

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2023, 04:24:49 PM »
That’s funny. You don’t think people of different ethnic/racial backgrounds have different physical ability?  Turn on the nfl….

What I provided is data. Find your own data if you don’t believe it.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2023, 05:07:10 PM »
That’s funny.

More than anything, I do seem to amuse you.

But to tell me what your "Data" reveals about the 61 blonde champions, how many were dyed blonde?

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2023, 05:36:16 PM »
Not sure. Blonde is a spectrum I agree, and I try to weed out the fake blondes but you’re right often times it’s hard to tell and the lady may not be a real blonde

Regardless fake or not all I’m saying is when there is a catfight and one lady is a brunette and the other is a blonde, blondes win the majority of the time. Some people may not like that, but it’s just a fact.

Just right now I went on YouTube and typed in blonde vs brunette female fight. The first four fights I watched the blonde won. On the 5th one the blonde made the brunette pee herself. I really don’t think it’s that debatable if you look at the data objectively

https://youtube.com/shorts/BYLa3vXO1vM?feature=share

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2023, 05:46:26 PM »
I really don’t think it’s that debatable if you look at the data objectively

What data? There's been a peer reviewed published study on this?  Or you just looking at YouTube?

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2023, 12:29:26 AM »
Seriously? Again?   

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2023, 12:50:12 AM »
Let us keep the white power arguments out of this thread ok? Bans are free until Feb 30 so don't push your luck. Log time members will know the data backs me up on this.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2023, 07:32:56 PM »
Sounds like we need to get a NIH study going.  Shouldn't take more than say... $2 Million?  We can start with a peer reviewed examination of the existing material (We will need to watch every video by every company featuring real fights).  Just for completeness we will need to include all hair colors as well as ethnicity.  Of course without further data there will really be no reasonable way to determine who is dying their hair vs. natural.  To limit the scope of the study I do think we should eliminate obvious unnatural hair colors like Purple, Green, Blue, etc.  We should also eliminate any deliberate squash matches or obvious mismatches in size/skill from our data set as well as any companies featuring scripted matches.  Then for our double blind study we will set up matches between test groups of individuals chosen at random from our test pool.  Each pool would need to be segmented into weight classes as well to make the matches as equal as possible.  For this step we should eliminate women with any extensive prior training.  We'll need a pool of say 50 women of each hair color and ethnicity and weight class.  Perhaps in each a sub group of dyed hair vs. natural color.  Again for our study I think we can ignore breaking out any enhancement of color (ie. going from Dishwater blonde to Platinum Blonde).  We will select women at random, match them, and record the results.  As I have considered this further, it may take closer to $20 Million.  But it wouldn't be the dumbest $20 Million our government has ever spent.  Who's with me???
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2023, 11:59:45 PM »
So i never really felt people bet on a catfight, though i am sure in the “underground circuits” there is betting. My own husband has admitted he has at times placed a “side bet” on me winning, but being told i think adds unnecessary stress on a fighter, best not knowing till after a win i think.  Hearing it after a loss just adds salt to the wound. On a side note for the blonde comments , true blonde in the United States only make up 2% of the population, https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/blonde-hair-percentage-by-country, the Northern Europe area like Sweden so on have a higher rate.