News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Secrets of my sister...Part 3

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secrets of my sister...Part 3
« on: April 18, 2023, 08:58:18 PM »
It took them several minutes to get Ricarda back on her feet. Trixi had knocked her out with her own breasts and by now was sitting on her stool in front of me while I had put two large cold packs on her tits.
"That fight was great Trixi! I'm so proud of you!"
"Thanks bro. He wasn't bad and he wasn't too hard."
I looked at her dumbfounded, "Not too hard? You brutally beat your milk tits off for six rounds!"
"Yeah, but I've had tougher fights. Speaking of which...the hardness in your pants is back already. I hope we can get out of here and into the cabin right away."
I groaned as my horny sister nuzzled her cheek against my erection.
The sight of her sweaty curvy body and all that breast milk on her, her opponent and in the ring turned me on beyond belief.
Then finally it was time for the referee to ask the two fighters to come to the center of the ring and grab their wrists.
"And the winner after six hard rounds and a picture-perfect titty KO is.....TRIXI!"
He lifted my sister's arm and her bright red udders swung wildly into each other once more. Ricarda, on the other hand, hung her head and held up her bosom with her free forearm, which my sister had hit endlessly, brutally spreading much of her milk around the ring.
Trixi strutted around the ring, scaling each ring corner and raising her fist to the ceiling. Thunderous and excited applause rang out as she lasciviously brandished her heavy naked milk bosom. She loved it!
It had started as fun and the fast money had lured, but now my sister seemed to be filling her role to the full.
When my sister had climbed through the ropes and we were on our way back to the cabin I noticed that Trixi was also walking slightly bent over. The fight had clearly left its mark. Probably the blows to her pussy and belly had hurt inside after all and now, as the adrenaline wore off, Trixi could no longer hide it.
When the door opened, however, we were not alone. Ricarda was sitting in front of her locker, drenched in sweat, loosening the bandages on her hands. When she noticed us, she stood up, and carefully hugged my sister, which was not so easy, because the huge bust of the two was the first thing that inevitably also touched.
"Great fight. Congratulations."
I didn't understand anything anymore. Five minutes ago, Trixi had sent Ricarda to the boards, taking her apart piece by piece.
Trixi smiled and thanked me.
A smacking sound could be heard after the sticky upper bodies had separated from each other. Then Ricarda looked to me.
"And Trixi? What's the name of the young man whose cum I just got in my face?"
My sister turned bright red and stammered something. "Kevin. A friend from Germany."
They were talking in a mixture of English and Hungarian, which my sister knew well. I didn't understand much, but prayed that Trixi didn't tell her who I really was.
I just couldn't take my eyes off her breasts, which had suffered properly with both of them. Meanwhile, my sister went to the door and locked it. Knowingly, she smiled at me.
"Get undressed!"
Trixi and Ricarda grinned at me as they removed their sweat-soaked thongs.
I too stripped off my clothes and as my boxers fell, my 28cm cock sprang hard into the open.
"WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ricarda got wide-eyed and slapped her hands over her mouth. Then she asked in Hungarian:
"The little guy has such a dick?"
Trixi nodded and laughed. I didn't understand a word she said. Then I went on the offensive and asked them both to sit down.
I rummaged in Trixis sports bag and took out a special oil. Now I stood behind her and spread it on both pairs of breasts. The thick jet shot onto the naked milk tits and the former opponents moaned. It felt cool and now I first began to oil Trixis' big tits with it.
The heavy tit flesh slid through my fingers and her nipples became hard. But I noticed how sore they were. Every slightest touch made Trixi tremble.
"The boxing gloves broke my nipples."
I nodded and was more careful.
Then it was Ricarda's turn who was already waiting impatiently.
Her breasts were barely smaller than my big sister's. They were very swollen and bright red and Ricarda closed her eyes moaning.

"Well Kevin? Which tits are hornier and better?", Trixi asked me.
I took Trixi's left breast in hand and Ricarda's right as I knelt in front of them. I cradled them playfully, squeezing them lightly and my cock bobbed rock hard.
I wanted to be fair and just said, "You both have great boobs."
Then I stood up and my hard member was right at their head level. It didn't take two seconds and Ricarda had devoured it deep in her mouth.
She was tender and demanding at the same time and her wet tongue spoiled me.
Then it was Trixi's turn and I closed my eyes because I felt like I was in heaven. Her tongue also drove me crazy.
Both took turns spoiling me for minutes until my sister leaned back and spread her legs wide: Her cxnt was wide open and so wet that I had no trouble penetrating.
"GOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT is he big!" Trixi went crazy with horniness! She grabbed my upper body, pulled me close and then took my tight little ass. She pulled me deeper inside her until my whole cock was deep inside her and her belly bulged outward.
Ricarda had also lifted one leg and was fingering herself as she watched us fuck.
I moaned and fucked my sister through, making her swollen tits quiver again. Gasping, she grabbed her breasts and tried to stop it, as the pain must have been greater than I thought.
But I grabbed her wrists and took them off her breasts.
"Too much for you? Can't your udders take any more?"
I had grabbed my sister by the honor, she took my hands and put them directly on her oily udders. "Grab them! Take them!"
Ricarda watched in excitement as I clawed hard into her bust, building pressure and again milk shot from her nipples in high jets.
We fucked harder and harder and Trixi came more than once on that bench in the locker room. Ricarda rubbed her clit and came the first time together with her. Then she leaned toward me and offered me to drink from her while I fucked my sister from one climax to the next. I slapped her tits together and squeezed them hard. There was no end to the milk and half the locker room was bathed in it.
I used Trixis tits as handles while I gave it to her long and hard, drinking from the breast Ricarda held out to me. She purred me probably dirty things in Hungarian in the ear while I was allowed to drink my fill of her breasts.
Finally I could not stand it any longer. Trixis was experiencing her fourth or fifth climax in a row when I pulled my cock out of her and sprayed a big load of fuck cream all over her belly and tits....
I gasped loudly and could only calm down with difficulty. Ricarda was already half on Trixi and licked her the sperm from her body. Only too gladly I would have taken her too, but my sister looked at me with a grin. "Forget it!" She knew exactly what I was thinking.
She sat up and we kissed, exhausted. She took my hand and we went into the adjoining shower. Of course Ricarda followed us and I can hardly describe in words how it feels to be soaped up between two lush soft young bodies.
I was smaller than both of them and everywhere their arms, breasts and asses were against my body.
Hot water pelted down on us, then soap was added.
Trixi's H-cup and Ricarda's G-cup slid over my body and my penis came back to life very quickly....

What a restless night! I had a hard time getting to sleep because what had happened tonight was anything but normal. Trixi and Ricarda had driven me out of my mind several times after the fight and we spent another two hours together in the cabin.
We fucked, showered, fucked again and then I massaged the two. Their exhausted shoulders and backs could really use a good massage. There were extra holes in the couch through which the two could let their breasts hang.
Of course, this animated the former opponents again to play on the tits and drink from the other. Thereby they became horny again and it went into the next round of sex.
Trixi was already sleeping next to me for a long time and had snuggled up to me. Around 5 o'clock in the morning I finally fell asleep....
The next morning the sun was already high in the sky when I woke up. Startled, I looked at the clock. Fortunately, there was no lecture today.
I sleepily went to the kitchen, but was quickly wide awake. Trixi was already sitting there with her steaming coffee and had two teat cups on her breasts. An electric pump was sucking rhythmically on her veiny breasts. She had put her tits on the dining table.
My jaw just dropped and Trixi beckoned me over.
"Well, morning glory?" My cock had burst its boxers and stood hard erect aimed at her. We both had to grin. I looked at her big milky tits lying hard on the tabletop. They had lots of bruises, were reddened on the outsides and undersides.
"How are they?"
Trixi looked down at her breasts. "Pretty good. Just had to pump badly. Those things were really full again." She pointed to two bottles that were already full. Now she filled the next two. Her thick nipples were tightened again and again and milk dripped warmly into the bottles.
I poured myself coffee and took an already full bottle to make myself a latte with breast milk.
I drank from it and grinned at Trixi.
"You horny little brother. Do you like it with your sister?"
Under the table I felt Trixie jerk me off with a bare foot.
"You know you answer. I'm permanently horny in your presence."
Trixi laughed at me. "I already have the next match tonight. Wrestling against a man."
"But your boobs...I mean...you just had a match." I groaned as she continued to pleasure me with her bare toes.
"I'm sure they can take it. I just need a good top that will keep my heavy tits in check."
My sister suddenly stopped doing me with her foot. She had her eyes closed and was enjoying having her milk pumped.
Now I suddenly lifted my foot and slid my big toe through her naked cleft. She was so damn wet.
"So, is it going to be another sex fight?"
Trixis lower lip trembled as I flicked her clit around with my toe, pulling the pump on her nipples she was already in the ring in her mind.
"I mean if he's going to fuck you through."
"If....ah....he manages to beat me....ahhh....GOD!"
Trixi suddenly reared up and came short and hard. My big toe entered her pussy and I felt the wetness. Trixi suddenly laughed as she situation was so bizarre.
"What will you think when a strange man fucks me in the ring there?"
Well, that was a good question to which I had no answer.
"Let me in already! My girlfriend is in the ring!"
I got terribly excited and tried in vain to get into the club, only unfortunately the bouncer was in the way. I had arrived too late and unfortunately missed Trixi. She had gone in without me.
For a quarter of an hour I stood here now, until Ricarda came by chance from smoking and noticed me. She talked to the doorman in Hungarian and they let me in.
Finally!
I pushed my way through the crowd towards the loud bawling coming from the ring.
My sister had chosen a thong and leather jacket for the wrestling match, which had trouble gripping her ample bust.
When I saw her in the ring, I immediately stiffened. Her body was draped crosswise on the shoulders of her opponent, a muscular man weighing in at about 200kg, who had no trouble with her Amazon-like stature for a woman. Her leather jacket lay uselessly on the floor and her sweaty body pointed to the hall ceiling with her big naked tits.
They swayed back and forth while her opponent bounced her bodysuit on her shoulders, arching her spine and grinning with satisfaction.
He spun in circles and I realized that his fingers must be in my sister's cxnt, which he was abusing as a handle. Trixi moaned loudly, frantically rowing her arms, and I had no idea how long the struggle had been going on.
TBC

Offline Sonali huda

Re: Secrets of my sister...Part 3
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 06:54:39 PM »
In my opinion I think this is going to be your best series you have written so far. As there is only one character you focus.