News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Grudgejr New Here on Freecatfights!

• 4 Replies

Offline Grudgejr

• Catfight artist and comic creator!
    • Grudgefight
Grudgejr New Here on Freecatfights!
« on: April 19, 2023, 12:29:58 AM »
Hello all,

Some of you may know me from my Deviant Art page. If you don't, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Grudge Jr. and I draw catfight comics and art. If you don't know me, I'll leave a few tiny samples here, and you can check me out at https://www.deviantart.com/grudgejr and consider subscribing to help me keep the comic going.

This is my first time posting to this site! I'll share some art from time to time, and ask questions, as I'm always curious what Catfighters or catfight fans think.

For example, I'd love to hear what you like most about catfights, and what was your first experience with a catfight.

Thanks all, we'll talk soon, I'm sure.
Jr.
GrudgeJr.

Offline fastbobbie

Re: Grudgejr New Here on Freecatfights!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 10:21:07 PM »
I vouch for his work. I sub on patreon and follow on DA. Plus, I did a recent commission which was amazing and worth every penny!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 10:21:43 PM by fastbobbie »

Offline DRockerman

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 12:21:32 AM »
Welcome, Grudge! I've been loving your work on DeviantArt.

Personally, I love fistfights, and I'm really into breast punching, of which there are lots of great examples in your work.

Offline Grudgejr

• Grudgefight
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2023, 09:20:49 PM »
Thanks FastBobbie! A pleasure to do that commission for you! I'm still trying to figure out forums. I don't spend a lot of time on them, so very soon, I'll post that commission in a thread.  :)

I vouch for his work. I sub on patreon and follow on DA. Plus, I did a recent commission which was amazing and worth every penny!
GrudgeJr.

Offline Grudgejr

• Grudgefight
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2023, 09:21:39 PM »
Thanks DRockerman! Good to see you here.

Welcome, Grudge! I've been loving your work on DeviantArt.

Personally, I love fistfights, and I'm really into breast punching, of which there are lots of great examples in your work.
GrudgeJr.