News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Secrets of my sister...Part 4

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secrets of my sister...Part 4
« on: April 19, 2023, 08:58:13 PM »
I was afraid he was about to break her spine, but there he was carrying her near the ropes and unloading her sideways. Her body flew through the air and she landed with her big naked tits across the top rope of the ring.
"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A murmur went through the crowd as the big H-cups got the full force of the impact. The rope stretched under the body weight and milk shot up to the audience before Trixi bounced back and landed on her back. Her huge natural tits quivered and wiggled wildly before she lay moaning on the floor.
She held her stretched back and breasts simultaneously in pain and rolled, gasping, toward the ropes, then under the bottom rope and out of the ring.
Exhausted, she stood leaning against the post as her opponent approached and grabbed her by the hair. He had reached over the ropes and Trixi shrieked in fear of being pulled up by her hair. But his legs were closer: she desperately grabbed his bonds and pulled hard.
WAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM! The colossus went down, but Trixi did not let go. Jerking with all her might, she pulled him to her, brutally ramming his balls and cock into the post.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
I shuddered, imagining her doing that to me.
But my sister had gained a little time and again climbed the ring while the 200 kilo colossus lay whimpering on the ground.
Not only Trixi was topless, also her opponent wore only a skimpy leather pants. In the crotch it was open, and lemon-sized eggs with a huge tail hung out.
Had he already wanted to fuck her before my arrival in the ring?
Thanks to my petite stature, I was able to work my way further towards the ring and was now in the front row.
SMACK! WHAMMMMM! SMACKKKKK! A series of kicks hit him in the chest, and Trixis's big horny butt quivered as a result.
WHAMMMMMMM! Then followed a legdrop across his chest and she suddenly sat on top of him, burying his face with a smother. Her big sweaty ass was sitting on his face and she was about to take all the air out of him.
But it only took seconds and my sister moaned loudly. She tried to concentrate, continuing to sit on the man's face, but her face betrayed his counters.
He was licking her! You couldn't see anything, but Trixi couldn't stop moaning. Her opponent distracted her, and suddenly kicked her in the forehead with his combat boot.
BAMMMMMM! Stunned, she toppled off him.
The giant was free and his face was shining soaked with sweat and pussy juice.
He got to his feet and I tried to warn my sister, "Trixi! He's coming!"
She had heard me and her head turned to me and despite the pain she must be in, she gave me a smile.
But in no time he had grabbed her and got her into a full nelson. He brought her to her knees and now her thick milky breasts were facing me squarely. There were already puddles of her breast milk all over the ring, and now he was shaking his opponent from side to side. SMACK! SMACK! Her full veiny tits flapped around, then he pushed her to the ring ropes and placed her shiny boobs centered on the bottom rope.
He laughed nastily as he pressed her in, the rope parting her breasts and the milk squirting out into the audience.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" My sister yelped and my cock pulsed in my pants as he maltreated her bust.
In the Nelson she had no chance to escape. With ease he dominated her, nearly bursting her tits as he leaned into her with a considerable amount of his weight.
Countless jets of milk exploded from her nipples and shot for meters. I was almost going crazy! He was going to destroy her breasts!
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Trixi screamed, but had no chance. She couldn't even give up.
For a full minute her udders got to feel the rope before he pushed her forward. Powerlessly she landed in the ropes and her reddened breasts now hung completely over them just like her arms.
It was now dripping from her nipples onto the ring floor as her opponent positioned himself behind her, lifted his ass and my breath caught at what he was about to do.
He was rock hard and only had to pull her thong a tiny bit to the side to sink his massive cock into her.
"AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO!" Trixi's eyes widened as she realized she was just being taken doggy in the middle of the ring in front of the entire audience.
And then a loud clap filled the entire ring: he was fucking her ass and his loins were sending shockwaves through her fat ass cheeks, hips and thighs with every fuck thrust. Exactly in return, their heavy milky tits slammed into each other.
SMATTTT-SMATTTT-WHAPPPPP-BAPPPPPP!
Her sweaty bare skin shone in the ring and trembled during the hard fuck. He yanked her head back by the hair and chased his cock hard and deep into her vagina.
Her udders swung hard, slamming into each other and now spurting their contents onto the floor more vigorously again.
I felt dizzy. I could hardly describe my feelings. I wanted to help her and at the same time I was aroused as never before. The bull took her hard in the ring like a mare.
And then I pulled out my smartphone and took a video of it. I also took pictures.
Trixi moaned and whimpered, and I didn't know if from pain or from pleasure.
It didn't take long and her opponent reared up and obviously came inside her! There had to be tons of cum in those huge testicles, because he came for a very long time.
Then he pulled out of her, dripped the rest on one buttock and brutally pulled her to her feet by the hair.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trixi got to feel a power slam. He had grabbed her by the neck and between the legs and thundered her to the floor. The whole ring was shaking just like Trixi's incredibly erotic curves.
He repeated the move, lifting her up and grabbing her crotch again and again. His fingers seemed to dip into her cum-filled cxnt, and with each toss, he retrieved a little more ejaculate from her love tunnel.
The ring shook again and again, with every slam, with every suplex that my 80 kilo and 180cm tall sex bomb had to suffer.
WAHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Trixi kept moaning loudly and each throw took more of her energy. She was used like a doll, thrown into the ropes and a clothesline across her tits brought her back down.
Her big tits still had oodles of milk in them and stood plump, hard and veiny on her chest. The cop lifted her again and her head hung lifelessly forward, her arms useless to her sides. He was six feet tall and had no trouble totally dominating her. He suddenly kissed her tenderly, then took the sides of her leather thong in his hands and pulled!
He pulled the thong into a massive wedgie in her cleft before her whole body took off and flew across the ring again with a wedgie toss.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Trixi's mouth was open in pain. Her labia had been completely pinched by the leather and she was writhing on the floor. She was at the end.
However, her opponent lifted her to her feet again, stood behind her and grabbed her thick slippery milk tits with his paws. His half-erect penis grazed her ass, then he used her tits as handles and threw her backwards over his shoulder with a boob-plex.
Trixi hit the back of her head and shoulders so hard on the ring floor behind her opponent that she rolled over and lay lifeless on her stomach.
Her opponent got up and placed his combat boot on her back.
1...2...3....DING DING DING!
The fight was over and I only now realized how wet it was in my panties. I had squirted! Fuck!
From the background now came two muscular half-naked ladies in wrestling outfits who climbed into the ring and helped Trixi to her feet. She was still knocked out and I thought at first they were going to help her, but instead they pulled her over to the ropes and tied her up with them!
Her upper arms were so trapped and pinned between the middle and top rope that she couldn't free herself. Slowly she came back to her senses, noticed her situation and started kicking. "You stupid bitches!" Trixi yelled at them, kicking desperately, but she was trapped.
The victor, meanwhile, was rock hard again, laying under her, and the two musclemen spread Trixi's legs and set her on the huge penis again with her cxnt gaping open.
"AAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKKKKKKKKK!" The eyes in her sockets rolled as he penetrated her to the cervix.
I filmed again as the three of them virtually raped Trixi. Her former opponent fucked her hard and deep with powerful thrusts while Trixi forcibly rode him.
Her heavy natural tits bounced, flew in the air and slapped hard back on her belly.
Trixi had her eyes closed and the audience was going wild.
SMATTTTTTTTTTT! UUUUUUUNGHHHHHHHH!
SMATTTTTTTTTT! OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
While Trixi was still being fucked in front of everyone, the wrestler's two helpers clenched their fists and punched my sister's breasts. Again and again, their knuckles sank deep into the veiny balls of flesh on Trixi's chest.
Her bust was still discolored and sensitive from yesterday's boxing match, and now she was getting her tits thrashed again. And in the most unfair way possible! The two used their swinging tits as punching bags while Trixis' sweet pussy was fucked hard in the ride.
She threw her head back and suddenly came! She came to orgasm! I couldn't believe it!
Trixi moaned and screamed, shaking all over.
Her two opponents slapped each other and the guy under her pulled out his cock, stood in front of my sister and squirted the full load of cum in her face.
He gasped and moaned as he jerked off and seven thick streaks decorated my sister's face.
The crowd went wild and obscene shouts filled the club. Fortunately, I couldn't understand most of it.
After most of the fans had taken pictures of my defeated Trixi hanging naked and sweaty on the ropes, the referee finally helped her to freedom. He untied her and Trixi staggered in a few steps before she exhaustedly grabbed her thong and leather jacket and climbed through the ropes. She came to me and I put the jacket over her shoulders.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah yeah. All good kiddo."
She smiled at me and yet I could see how much she had suffered. She walked bent over, but still took selfies with fans on the way to the locker room. Cum caked her face and ran down her big tits that looked like she had been in an accident. Swollen, sore and covered with red welts and bruises after two hard fights in just two days.
"Hey Trixi! Come here for a picture!" She leaned toward the fan who grabbed her bare ass. But she smiled and enjoyed it.
"Hey doll! Awesome show!"
Slowly we had left the commotion and I looked deep into her eyes. I tried to understand what my good sister had become. Wrestler? Slut? Vamp? Maybe a mixture of everything.
But as soon as the locker room door closed, she collapsed. Not only physically, but emotionally as well. Trixi cried and leaned against me. I didn't say much at that moment, but was just there for her.

Offline Sonali huda

Re: Secrets of my sister...Part 4
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 06:58:32 PM »
Very hot

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Secrets of my sister...Part 4
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 10:12:40 AM »
looking forward to reading more
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages