News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tales of the Marine Chick: Marine Chick For Hire – Chapter 5

• 6 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Tales of the Marine Chick: Marine Chick For Hire – Chapter 5

Chambers Residence

Anna Mathews' dreams were plagued by visions of Joey Fisher’s head exploding. It rewound in her mind to the naked struggle between herself and Dahlia Deal. The young brunette brought out a lusty longing that the mature redhead had not felt before. Lastly, her dream shifted to 1994…

The safe house in Amsterdam was an old one that British Intelligence didn't know about. Up until coming across a very raunchy catfight between Diana, the Princess of Wales and her husband’s Mistress, Carmilla Bowles. Anna Mathews had watched the fight over repeatedly because she was amazed at the viciousness of both women. No one knew who recorded it but when Anna found it, she went dark because this type of scandal would mean that anyone who watched would be silenced, permanently. Now on the run, she sought assistance from former enemies, who, like her, was being hunted by the Crown. She made her way to Ireland and the IRA was able to provide her with a forged passport and travel documents to the Netherlands. While there, she discovered that because of her new status as a terrorist, her once well to do family was ruined publicly. Her father’s knighthood was rescinded and her mother abandoned him to raise his youngest daughter, Lucy, on his own. Anna traveled to Glasgow Scotland to track down her mother, Emma. The confrontation led to Anna leaving Scotland and her mother, to be discovered dead in a seedy hotel room. Now in Amsterdam, Anna attempted to maintain a low profile. What she was not aware of was MI6 had tracked her to Ireland, interrogated the members who assisted her, learning her whereabouts and dispatching one of their most gifted operatives, Kristen Carey.

The weather in the city was hot and humid. Anna, walked from the bathroom, dressed in a white bathrobe, towel drying her long red hair. She was startled with a woman sitting in the recliner in the living room. The brunette was dressed in a sleeveless white blouse and khaki shorts. Sitting on the arm of the recliner was a Walther PPK. Anna continued to dry her hair as she looked the intruder up and down.

“I see the Murphy’s gave me up,” Anna said as she dropped the towel and began to finger comb her wet locks.

“To be fair,” the woman seated replied, “It took a few hours of tearing out fingernails and toenails for them to reveal where you were headed.” The shorter haired brunette uncrossed her legs and placed her right hand on the Walther. “You know that tape you watched will never see the light of day. You were not meant to watch it.”

“I do not think we have met before,” Anna said as she stood with hands on her hips. “I figured they would have sent Sandra Purr after me.”

“My name is Kristin Carey. You haven’t heard?” The seated woman questioned, “Sandra is on her way out. Shame really, Sandra could scrap.”

“That she could,” Anna mused. “I don't suppose there is an amicable way out of this, Ms. Carey?”

“I am afraid not, Ms. Mathews,” The fingers of her right hand tightened around the small pistol.

Anna kicked the towel at her feet towards the seated woman. The pistol came up but the aim was off with the distraction, the bullet meant for Anna slammed into the wall next to her. Kristen flung the towel out of the way but was tackled by the redhead. The two women went down off the chair and onto the cheap rug of the safe house. Fighting with no weapons was perfectly fine for both women. Anna attempted to press her body down on Kristen and felt how well endowed the brunette was. The redhead felt hands sink deep into her thick hair as her head snapped back.

“Oh you slag!” Anna cursed out as she sunk her fingers into the shorter brown locks.

“Fucking bitch!” Kristen spat as they rolled across the rug.

Anna’s robe was becoming undone with the fierce struggle so she upped the ante. Her hands moved from the short brown hair to the collar of the sleeveless blouse and yanked hard. A ripping sound was heard as Kristin’s barely there white bra came into view. The brunette MI-6 agent was not a novice when it came to a catfight. She quickly returned the favor by yanking the robe completely off Anna Mathews. Hands slapped, fingers pulled, clothing was torn off until the two rolled apart and quickly got to feet. Anna was naked, her pale flesh reddened from the struggle, her hair tangled. Kristen removed the remnants of her clothing, leaving her as nude as the redhead. The two slowly began to circle, slightly crouched with hands out,  and fingers formed into claws. They lunged at the same time. Their large breasts slammed together as arms wrapped around the other's upper back. Nails dug into the shoulder blades and dragged down to the small of their backs. Mouths opened to sink white teeth into cheeks and chins. Anna tripped Kristin as they tumbled back to the carpet in a violent rolling ball. The heavy tits mushroomed out as arms tightened grips. Each woman grunted in exertion. The heat and humidity from the day had both sweating, slipping around the blood stained carpet.

Kristen rolled on top of the redhead. Her finger sunk into the large pale breasts. Anna screamed out in pain but instead of pulling on the brunette’s wrists, she grabbed the big swinging tits above her, nails sinking in deep. Now both women cried out as the big breasts were pulled and groped, twisted and clawed into horrible shapes. Long nails broke off leaving jagged points to stab into the other woman’s flesh. Hands slipped through the sweat and blood coating the other’s tits. Anna let go of the heavy breasts and slashed her broken nails across Kristen’s face. The brunette howled and fell off. Both women were slow to rise. As they got to their hands and knees, blood and sweat dripped to the dirty carpet. The two crawled towards the other and lunged. Blood and sweat flew off the bodies as they locked up in a catball and started a slow roll.

Neither woman knew how long they had been fighting. It was all a blur to each. From head to toe, the two hurt so badly. Lips were split, noses bleeding, skin stinging from the salty sweat. But both knew they were not alone. Strong hands pried them apart. Anna could hear Russian being spoken. Her head was yanked up by the hair. She blinked the blurry images free and came face to face with a beautiful blonde woman. The hair was almost white in color.

The woman turned her head to look at the bloody brunette. “Kristen Carey, MI-6. You are free to leave on your own accord, with the tape. This Suka will be coming with me.”

“Who are you?” Kristen weakly asked.

“I am Major Natalia Grosoniv, Russian SVR (Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation),” Natalia stated in a Russian accent as she stood. The crisp white blouse was straining from her large chest. “Your MI6 sent this cow to assassinate one of the agents we turned. She succeeded but also killed one of my people. For this, she will be severely punished.” She stood over Kristin and dropped the VHS tape on the floor. “Your Princess of Wales is a good catfighter, da? She and the mistress were very spirited in their fight. Especially when the clothes came off, as you say. I enjoyed watching you and Anna, here, fight naked. I find myself wishing I could have joined you. Here is your warning. If MI6 conducts any operations on Russian soil, this tape,” she said pointing to the VHS tape, “Which has been already copied by us, will see the light of day.” She turned to the bloody Anna Mathews. “Secure her.” A gag went in Anna’s mouth as a bag was placed over her head.

Anna awoke with a start. She sat up and looked around the darkened room. She was not in a dark hole in Siberia, she was in a warm bed in Boston. Acknowledging to herself that sleep would not come back this night, Anna drew on a long robe and walked out of the room and towards the kitchen.

I turned at the sound and saw a disheveled Anna Mathews pad into the kitchen. “Coffee?” I asked.

“Neanderthal,” she smiled at me. “I prefer tea.”

I smiled back and pointed to a cabinet. She put a kettle of water on the stove and got her tea ready. “Trouble sleeping?” I inquired.

“Bad memories, I am afraid,” Anna replied as she sat at the kitchen table across from me. “And your reason for why you are awake at this ungodly hour?”

“Family betrayal has me up and scheming,” I said back as I sipped my coffee.

“That is something, unfortunately, that you and I have had in common in the past,” Anna remarked as she blew the steam from her cup of tea. “As you know of mine, I know of your past and the struggles with your family. Especially your mother, Joyce, and oldest sister, Dawn.”

I nodded as my hand went instinctively to the raised scar at my left eyebrow.

“My mother, Emma, abandoned us when Lucy was in her developmental years, you see,” Anna stated. She took a sip of tea and continued, “I was already on the outs with MI6 and on the run. It shamed my once well to do family. So while you and your mother had a few fights, Emma and I only had one. One long one that left us both near utter exhaustion, and ultimately her death. I am not proud of what transpired but it needed to happen. After my escape from Russia, I worked with groups that would use my skills. When Lucy sought me out, she had already made the conscious choice to be as evil as she could. After you and I had our first meeting in Colorado, and Lucy’s and my imprisonment, it flipped a switch in both of our brains. Mine to a mindset where I wanted to right my wrongs and Lucy’s, as it would be, to more and more evil. By the time Alena took us from prison, Lucy and I would engage in almost daily naked catfights. Each one having to be broken up, lest we kill each other. I was done with it all. I told her in secret that I was leaving. It led to one last fight between us. I should have killed her. But I couldn’t bring myself to do it, even though at the end of it, I was bloody and naked on top of her bloody and naked body. I just left and did what I did best, hid in plain sight. It was a mercy for Lucy to die when she did. And I thank God I did not have to end her.”

I reached across the kitchen table and grasped her hand, clutching it tight. “Anna, that is a hard thing that you did. I have more respect for you now.” I sipped my coffee again. “Dani and I will be having a very long come to Jesus moment. She is going to have to understand the price of betrayal. I don’t want to kill her but if it is to protect my team and Elin, then I will.” Anna looked past me to the door to the kitchen. I turned to see my niece standing in the doorway. “Elin, I am sorry you had to hear that.” I motioned her to a chair.

She sat as tears came down her face. “It is ok, Aunt Anna,” she said as I wiped her cheeks. “I have been thinking a lot about Dani and what she did. What she always has done. Ever since we were girls, she has had a bad streak,” Elin shook her head. “I mean when you came for Grandma’s funeral, she got into a catfight with Ewa.”

I chuckled a little remembering the play by play my ex-girlfriend had given me.

“And when she and I were going to be sold in Miami,” Elin said as her expression got serious. “I started fighting not as hard as she did. She only cared for herself and would have had me become an organ donor for the highest bidder. I think if I saw her again, it would be a fight. Much like you and my mom or you and Aunt Dawn would have gotten into. I don’t know how I will do though, Dani has had more training than me. Maybe you can help me, Aunt Anna?”

I smiled at her, “You know, Elin, Anna Mathews here is one of the most experienced women I have ever tangled with. If she would be up to it, maybe she can show you a few things.”

Anna smiled sweetly as she finished her tea, “Elin, if you would follow me, your lessons will start now.”

Elin went wide eyed as she stood with Anna and followed her down to the basement.

*** Downtown Boston ***

Ally sat down at an outdoor table in front of the coffee shop. She heard a trilling from a cell phone and reached underneath the table and retrieved the phone which was duct taped to the bottom.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Right now, I have you in the cross hairs of my rifle,” Dahlia Deal stated in a calm voice, “If you attempt to flee or say something I do not like, you die.”

“Dahlia, dear,” Ally said into the phone, “Where is Joey Fisher?”

“She is dead,” Dahlia answered. “She led Anna Mathews and a black woman to the safe house. I got out and put a round in her forehead before she could talk.”

“Well done,” Ally replied, “Did you kill the others?”

“No,” Dahlia said after a pause. “More bodies means more involvement from the cops and feds. Only that fat titted cow had to die.”

“We will see,” Ally reluctantly said, “I would like to meet. Face to face, not this cloak and dagger shit.”

“This is good for now,” Dahlia replied, “Even as good as I am, we need more than you and me to take care of Chambers and her group. Keep the phone. I will check back in a few hours. If you don’t have assistance coming, I walk. If you try to betray me, you won’t see it coming.” Then she hung up.

“Bitch,” Ally cursed and removed her cell phone to dial a number.

*** Yorkshire, UK, Wentworth Estate ***

“Yes, I understand, Ally,” Kristen Carey said into the phone. “I will have a few to assist you.” She hung up and walked into the study. Seated behind the oak desk was Gemma Wentworth.

“What now?” The short haired blonde asked.

“Joey Fisher is dead,” Kristen stated. “It will not lead back to us but Ally requests additional support. I believe it would be a smart move to get this group on American soil and not here.”

“Fine,” Gemma relented as she reached to push a button. “Dani, could you join us in the study?”

Dani Kilgore walked in. The redhead was still angered that she didn’t get to kill Vivian Christianson.

“Sweet Dani,” Gemma said, “I would like to know where your loyalty lies. If I promised that you could end Vivian in any way you saw fit, what would you be willing to do?”

“I was already promised that,” Dani glared. “You took that away from me.”

“It was required,” Kristen added. “But her usefulness is coming to an end.”

“What do you want me to do?” Dani asked.

“Kill your aunt,” Gemma stated.

Dani shrugged. “She did nothing when my mother was killed. Hell, I hate her more than I ever have. But I do not think I could do it alone. I do know who she would be protecting though. If my sweet blonde bitch of a cousin was to meet a violent death, it would cripple Anna.”

Gemma smiled, “I have forgotten how devious you can be. Take Barbie Dollz with you. Kristen, is there an asset in the US we can call upon?”

“There are two,” Kristin confirmed. “Though one of them, Ally will try to kill. The other is as rough and tumble as they get. Kayla Salinas. Former Army soldier and has assisted us in apprehending some of the girls we sent overseas. For the right price, she will do anything.”

“You have me curious,” Gemma cooed, “Who is the one Ally would try to kill?”

“Vera Wong,” Kristen said as she stepped to the desk and showed Gemma a picture. “Former associate of Ally, Dominique Corzo and Vivian Christianson. Recently released from federal custody.”

“Best not endanger what we need done,” Gemma said as she smiled at the picture. “What about our other front?”

“Well, I am pleased you brought that up,” Kristen said with a grin from ear to ear. “We know where Ewa Sonnet and her wife, Sabrina Nicole are. Currently in Phuket, Thailand. Sabrina or Bri has an open contract on her head. We believe it originated from someone in the Russian FSB. Seems Bri has hacked into the wrong server and some very interesting things have been viewed. Sonnet is to be spared. That was specific in the contract. We can do one of two things with this information. One, we give it to the Russians and two, we take the contract for ourselves.”

“What is the amount?” Gemma asked as she leaned back in the high back leather chair.

“Two million, US not Rubles,” Kristen said with a smile.

“Who would you send and how would you do it?” Gemma inquired.

“Personally, I would prefer the talents of Dahlia Deal from a thousand meters away,” Kristen frowned, “But from what Ally has told us, our relationship with her is on egg shells. Rose and Abbie could do it but it would be hands on and not as pretty as a headshot from a long way off.”

Gemma thought about it for a moment. “I want the Russians to owe us a favor. See if you can make contact with FSB and give them the location.” She swiveled in her chair and stood, stretching, the outlines of her breasts strained against the tight blouse. “What about Deal?”

“If we inform the Corzo Family in New Jersey that she went against her mistress’s wishes it could mean that do not have to worry about her,” Kristen said, “While she by all appearances is one of the best killers in the US, it could look to your mother that we are again tied to organized crime there. We need her support more than we need Dahlia Deal.”

“Fine,” Gemma said, “I haven't sent the 2 million I promised her anyway. Make her go away. Use Ally or Kayla or Corzo, just make it go away.”   

“It will be done,” Kristen nodded. “Dani, go find Barbie and get ready to head to the airport. I will call Ally.”

*** Chambers Residence *** 

Elin winced as she shouldered the backpack.   

“Are you alright, love?” Darcy Topher asked Elin.

“Yeah,” Elin smiled, “Just sore already from my first lessons with Anna Mathews.”

Darcy moved in closer to Elin, “MMMMM Catfight lessons,” she purred. “You will have to show me what you learned later.”

Elin smiled and licked her lips.

Sophie Jackson and Jana Resnik once again accompanied the girls to classes. I walked down to the basement to find Tamara Good carefully drilling holes in a new suppressor. Tam looked up and shut off the drill.

“I have new ones machined for your pistols,” Tam said with a smile. “I would have done more but Anna and Elin were sparring. Quite a sight.” She winked.

I laughed. I had already witnessed a naked catball between Elin and her cousin, Dani, when they were rescued from a hotel suite in Miami.

“Your niece is quite talented,” Anna Mathews said as she was toweling dry her hair. “Must be good genes.”

“Well,” I mused, “She hails from a long line of catty bitches. Her mom could fight when provoked. Amie and I didn’t tangle much but when we did, it hurt. So, are we any closer to IDing the new chick, Dahlia?”

Tam walked over to her laptop, “Dahlia is still a mystery. Even though Anna and I saw her, there is still no picture. Only thing we have is that she works for the Corzo Family out of New Jersey.”

“Great,” I said as I sat down, “Dottie isn’t going to be returning my calls any time soon. So any help from the FBI is out the window. My money says she is staying in the area. Probably on orders to deal with us. We have to be careful with what we do. Anna,” I turned to the redhead, “Is Amal still shadowing Jackie?”

“Yes,” Anna smiled. “Much to the chagrin of your girlfriend.”

*** Cambridge College ***

“I truly appreciate the company, Amal,” Jackie said as she sat down behind her desk, “But the college does have its own law enforcement.”

“Dr. Taylor,” Amal said politely, “You are looking at this all from an academic point of view. You need to look outside the box. How would Ally try to hurt Anna the most? She would come after the ones she loves. Ally wrote those poems you interpreted late last year. She is hell bent on killing Anna. So, you are a target. As is Elin. Sophie is watching over her.”

“I really can't wait for things to return to some semblance of normal,” Jackie exhaled.

In the World History Class….

The two Cambridge College Police officers stepped down next to Elin Williams. Sophie started to rise as another two officers appeared next to her.

“Miss Williams,” one of the male officers said, “Would you please come with us?”

Elin stood as she and Sophie were led from the auditorium. Outside in the hall, Sophie was pressed against the wall as she was cuffed. Dr. Malory Carmichael watched and had Elin escorted to her office. She told the officers to post up outside of the office. “Rachel, please make sure we are not disturbed.” The busty blonde secretary nodded.

“Please sit, Miss Chambers,” Malory said.

“I would like my friend, Sophie, to be present,” Elin said, standing.

“Your friend is not a lawyer or member of law enforcement,” Dr Carmichael stated.

“Then call my aunt,” Elin shot back.

“Young lady,” Malory said as she stood back up. “Sit down or I will sit you down.”

Sophie was being escorted out by two officers. They didn't see her pick the handcuffs. She threw an elbow up under the chin of the office on her right, pivoted and grabbed the officer on her left in a choke hold. When both were incapacitated, she retrieved her phone and called Amal.

Amal hung up her cell. “Do you know Dr. Malory Carmichael?”   

“Yes,” Jackie said, her brow furrowed. “She is the dean of students.”

“She also has Elin in her office, by herself, right now,” Amal replied.

“That bitch!” Jackie swore as she rose. “Follow me.”

The two walked over to the Dean’s office. Outside the office, two Cambridge College Police officers stood.

“I will deal with them, you get Elin out,” Amal stated as the two officers advanced towards her.

Jackie went into the outer office with Rachel Johnson standing. “I am sorry Dr. Taylor, but Dean Carmichael is not to be disturbed.”

“Oh she most certainly will be disturbed,” Jackie said walking past but Rachel grasped her forearm. “You need to take your hand off my arm.”

“You are not going in there,” Rachel stated as a matter of fact as she pulled the doctor of english studies arm.

“You are not going to like what happens now,” Jackie said in an all too calm voice. Her right hand wiped out and connected with Rachel’s left cheek.

“You bitch!” Rachel cursed and released the redhead’s arm but immediately reached for the auburn locks.

Inside the office, Dr. Carmichael had made it around her desk and took a hold of Elin’s left arm to force her to sit. The blonde stood firm. Then the commotion in the outer office caused both heads to turn towards the sound of a slap and curse. Elin cocked an eyebrow and smiled at Malory.

“Disrespectful little bitch!” The Dean of Students stated as she slapped Elin across the face.

Elin did not hesitate and slapped the older brunette right back. The two glared at the other and when they heard the sound of thump against the door, they reached for the other’s hair at the same time. Heads were wrenched back and forth and side to side. Elin did not feel the soreness from the early morning training session, she just remembered what Anna Mathews taught her. The blonde’s low heeled boots dug into the carpet as she pushed and forced Malory back to her desk. The brunette’s shapely ass hit the desk, sending papers flying.

The dean of students was amazed at the 18 year old she found herself in a catfight with. As her back slid, she reached out and grasped Elin’s large left breast over her blue blouse and bra.

“OOOOWWW!” Elin cried out and released the brunette, backing off and rubbing her tit. As Malory rose from the desk with a smile on her face, Elin charged, tackling the 40 year old college administrator and taking them over the desk and to the carpet behind it. The tackle caused both women’s blouses to open up more, showing off a pale blue bra for Elin and a white bra for Malory.

In the outer office, Jackie was pulled towards the busty blonde as she reached and grabbed Rachel’s hair. The two danced around the office, covered chest bashing into the other’s. Jackie heard Elin’s yelp of pain from the inner office and tried to force the secretary back to go and help. But Rachel wasn’t going to let her go that easy. The blonde reached down and lifted Jackie’s skirt to her waist and started to spank the professor’s great ass.

“Oh you little cxnt!” Jackie cursed and reached to tear open Rachel’s beige blouse. Buttons flew in all directions as the peach bra was now on display.

“You are going to pay for that, whore!” Rachel yelled back and tried to force Jackie back against her desk. Hands slapped as faces, arms, butts and thighs. Jackie’s white blouse was ripped open at the front with the blonde grabbing two handfuls of bra covered tits. The cups were wrenched down as the professor’s globes were released. She was not to be outdone as Rachel soon found herself topless fighting the redhead.

In the Dean’s Office, Malory and Elin continued to roll back and forth between the wall and back of the desk. Blouses hung loosely on their bodies as bras could barely contain the mass of tit flesh. Hands fell over the loose and torn garments, fingers pulling as the clothing was ripped away. They pushed apart and rose gingerly. Both taking stock of what had just occurred.

“You are going to be kicked out of this school, you little bitch!” Malory yelled, pulling off the torn blouse, ripped bra and letting her skirt fall to the floor.

Elin glared at the Dean, pulling off her torn shirt, bra and slipping out of her jeans. “If I am kicked out of Cambridge then kicking your ass isn’t going to change anything!” Clad in only a small blue thong as opposed to the white garter, thong and stockings Malory Carmichael wore, she charged.

The two topless women collided and went down to the carpet. Heavy tits mashed and rolled as bare and stocking covered legs wrapped tightly together.

In the outer office, Rachel and Jackie had themselves locked in a violent embrace on the desk. Neither woman would roll very far but their skin stayed in contact the entire time. Each pulled the other in as they pumped heavy breasts together.

“Ugh…you have great tits…Rachel..ugh…mine are better…” Jackie huffed out.

“Fuck…you…and…your…fat…tits…” Rachel said through gritted teeth. She rocked a bit and tried to roll but Jackie continued it and took them both off the desk.

They landed with a thud and rolled apart. As quick as they were to rise, Rachel lunged at Jackie, surprising the redhead and taking them back down to the carpet. Hands began to shred the outfits the two wore. Jackie slapped the blonde secretary hard across the face and got to her feet. The blouse, skirt, bra and thong were barely holding on. As Rachel rose, she pulled off what remained on her thick and busty body.

“I know all about your last meeting with Dr Carmichael,” Rachel sneered. “She and I spar from time to time and I know I can handle the likes of you.”

Jackie threw back her head in a laugh. “Oh little girl, come here and I will show you what I did to good ole’ Malory!” The clothing fell off as the two women charged.

Inside the inner office, the sounds of grunts, squeals, slaps, and groans could be heard from the catball on the floor. Elin and Malory rolled to their sides with each grabbing a hold of the other’s heavy tits. The large mounds of flesh were groped, pulled, kneaded and twisted into wild shapes. Arms locked out straight as fingers dug in deep. Both had tears coming from their shut eyes. The bob cut brunette was the first to let go and slapped Elin hard across the face. The blonde released the older woman’s tits and they untangled legs and rolled away from the other. Both were slow to get to their feet but kept glaring at the other.

“You are a tough little bitch,” Malory conceded. She rubbed her heavy breasts, trying to ease the soreness. “Nothing changes though, your disrespectful ass is getting kicked out of this college!”

“Fine by me, you old cxnt!” Elin taunted. “As long as you are here, I wouldn’t come back if they begged me. And you are right about nothing changing, I am still going to beat your ass!”

The two women, clad in only thongs, stepped out from the desk area and into the open part of the office. They crouched and then lunged, slamming together like two sumo wrestlers, hands grabbing the waistbands of their tiny thongs. Toes dug into the carpet as they each pushed. The mashed tits ballooned out at their sides. Thick nipples stabbed into the other pair as each woman groaned in pain. Elin’s thong gave way first, with Malory’s coming off with a harsh tug. Now naked the pair straightened up and slammed bodies from tits to hips.

In the outer office, the two naked women slammed together and rolled across the wall. They would take turns grinding their bodies into the other when one was pressed against the wall. Then they would roll and grind against the other. It took three full rolls until they ended up pressed against the door to the inner office. Rachel inadvertently reached down, pushed the door handle and the door opened, spilling the two naked women into the office of the Dean of Students.

The intrusion of the two nude women caused Elin and Malory to push apart. The fall caused Rachel and Jackie to break apart as well.

As the new battle lines were drawn, Jackie turned her head towards Elin, “Can you handle the blonde bitch? Dr Carmichael and I have some unfinished business to take care of.”

Elin smiled and nodded.

“Looks like this is round 2, bitch,” Jackie taunted Malory.

“Bring it on, slut!” Malory yelled, “After I kick your ass, you will be jobless!”

Rachel wasted no time in lunging at Elin. The two blondes were closer in age, Elin at 18 and Rachel at 25. They reached for golden locks as their big tits smacked together.

Malory flexed her fingers and moved towards the professor. They kept walking and didn't stop until their huge tits mashed in tightly. Arms went around lower backs and slapped and grabbed the firm ass cheeks. Fingers dug in as they thrust hips in rapid succession. Tits and bellies were plastered together. Malory wanted to show this redheaded bitch, the last time they fought was a fluke. Jackie was hell bent on making the Dean of Students submit to her magnificent body one more time.

Elin and Rachel locked in a vicious catball on the floor. Blonde hair was being pulled out in strands as sweaty breasts and tummies ground together. Neither would stay on top of the other for very long. They finally came to a stop as they hit the wall with Rachel on top of Elin. The secretary let go of hair to roughly grab the student’s big tits. Elin screamed out in pain and reached to latch her talons onto Rachel’s heavy breasts. Fingers spread wide as tit flesh oozed in between the digits. A harsh squeeze from Elin caused Rachel to hump her hips down. The bare pussies met with each going wide eyed. Now that a new battle was commencing, the two women spread legs wider for the thick, wet labia to meet and grind.

Malory found herself being pushed back with each hip thrust from the busty professor. The back of her thighs touched the hard wood desk and she brought her hands up from Jackie’s plump posterior and grabbed a handful of red hair and used the other hand to press it against her chin. Jackie’s head was pulled to the right and it caused her to lose balance and as she started to fall, her hands latched onto the tangled brown bob cut of the Dean. They hit the floor but did not break up as legs locked around legs. Hands pulled at hair and pushed at faces, the heavy tits compressed and mushroomed out at their sides. They started to roll wildly about, directly into the two blondes in their own fuck fight.

Rachel was still on top but found her heated cxnt on the verge of an explosion. Elin too started to buck wildly as she started to cum. With a SLAM, the two blondes were pushed apart as they squirted their liquor over naked flesh. Malory pushed her way up to her knees, chest heaving with breath. Elin locked eyes with her as both women got to shaky legs. The blonde bared her teeth at the Dean of Students as the two charged. There was a SMACK of sweaty flesh meeting as arms encircled the other, both going down in a snarling heap on the carpet.

Jackie watched her girlfriend’s niece and Malory go down and she leapt on top of Rachel. There was a wet squish as tits, tummies and cxnts collided. Rachel tried to fight back but the redhead maneuvered her pussy into direct contact with the blonde’s bare sex. The meaty tits mashed and rolled as Jackie started to fuck her. The redhead’s thick sex horn penetrated Rachel’s thick lips, meeting the blonde’s stiff nub. The two groaned out as the clits fenced and ground. The secretary was not ready for this invasion so soon after her orgasm with Elin. Her back arched as she came again. Jackie felt the explosion of girl cum and smiled. She increased the ferocity and speed of her cxnt thrusts. The blonde writhed in bliss as she came yet again, her eye rolling into the back of her head.

Elin and Malory weren’t engaged in a fuck fight, this was a clawing catfight. They rolled repeatedly over with each slamming tits into tits once they were on top. The reddened orbs mashed, flattening out and then rebounding to the normal fullness. The Dean of Students rolled on top and pushed her upper body up, grabbing both of Elin’s big tits and squeezing. The blonde 18 year old screamed out but found Malory’s hips in between her legs. Elin wrapped her legs over the brunette’s waist and locked her ankles. Her own hands went to the older woman’s big tits and squeezed hard. Malory’s eyes bugged out as she was being crushed. She fell over to the side as Elin mounted her. Dr. Malory Carmichael started crying and begging for the blonde to stop.

“Pleeeease….no…more….” Malory weakly cried out.

Elin smacked the heavy breasts together one more time and rolled off and to her back. Her chest was trying to suck in breath. Both Jackie and Elin looked at each other and then to the doorway to see Amal, leaning against the door frame, smiling.

“Well done, ladies,” Amal said as her cheeks flushed. “That was quite enjoyable to watch. I suggest you both try and dress the best you can. We need to depart.”

“You…are …going …to …be sacked…” Malory weakly growled from her back.

Jackie walked over to her. “You had the campus police drag a student out of class and into your office with no legal representation,” Jackie smiled down at the brunette. “Not only will the Chancellor hear about this, but I can only imagine what she will think about you attacking a young woman. You do know that Chancellor Mackenzie only tolerates you. She loved when I told her about our first encounter. If you attempt to come after my position here or try to kick young Miss Elin from this school, it will be your downfall.” Malory looked up at the redhead standing over her with wide eyes.

Jackie and Elin dressed the best they could as Amal ushered them to a waiting SUV with Sophie Jackson driving and Darcy Topher and Jana Resinik in the back. The women went back to the Chambers Home.

*** Phuket, Thailand ***

Ewa stirred in bed next to her wife, Bri. Their naked bodies were snuggled together in a comforting embrace. A clearing of a throat woke both with a start. Bri instinctively reached for the pistol on the nightstand, but found it wasn’t there. The light in the bedroom suite turned on as Ewa and Bri sat up, the bedsheet falling from their naked chests. Seated in the room's comfortable chair was a blonde woman. The hair was almost white. Bri’s pistol was in her hand.

“Dobroe utro,” the woman said in Russian (Good Morning) as the door to the bedroom was opened with two very large looking men walking in. She switched to English. “I am Major General Natalia Grosoniv, Russian FSB. I must say that photographs of you both do not hold up to the real thing. You are both strikingly beautiful.” She uncrossed her legs. Natalia was dressed in a sleeveless green transparent blouse and short khaki skirt. Her curves were pronounced with hints of toned muscle. “Sabrina, your inquiries have caught our attention. I have to say that I am surprised, I was under the assumption that you helped to stop Vivian Christianson’s empire which included the trafficking of young women from Europe through her contact, the Ukrainian cxnt, Katya Niochestski. Now it appears that you look to fill that void yourself? And you have come into some competition with other entities. It was a mistake to try and hack our systems, Sabrina. I am curious as to why make the play now?”

Bri looked over to Ewa who nodded and turned back to face the seated woman. “I had her look into it. Any blame can fall onto my head. To your question though, I have been involved with modeling since I was in my late teenage years and recently run my own group of models. The things that Vivian and Katya did, though extreme, happened all the time in Poland and Eastern Europe. I believe I,” Ewa said as she looked over to Bri and corrected, “We can do it better. There is lots of money to be made, especially in Ukraine now.”

“So you do not do this as a ruse for the US government?” Natalia asked as she leaned forward, her cleavage threatening to burst her top buttons.

“No,” Ewa smiled, “It is about money. With the money Bri and I currently have, we can set up the infrastructure to do it and do it more efficiently.”

Natalia sat back, “I am afraid you have run into some roadblocks. One is your competition, run out of the UK with political backing. The other is from a group that you know well, currently run by one Olivia Trasker. The contract on young Sabrina’s head here,” she said as she picked up the pistol and leveled at the naked blonde, “was sent to both parties specifically. In fact, both let us know where you were. It seems both your competition and former friends want you dead, Sabrina.”

Both women in bed looked visibly shaken.

“It is actually in all our best interests that you are here in Thailand,” Natalia said as she lowered the pistol and smiled. “If you want to operate in complete anonymity in Europe, a few things must happen. Here is how it will occur. Sabrina Nicole dies.”

Ewa gasped in horror as clung to her wife.

Natalia held up her hand, “Please allow me to finish. Sabrina Nicole must go away. But you are in a country where plastic surgery is a key industry. I suggest a change to your face, larger breasts, a bigger ass and red hair. You will be Alexa Belova. Ewa here will mourn the loss of her wife for a time but you will find love with Alexa here. This way you may operate in Europe with very little issues. But you will have to do something for me when you heal and are ready to travel.”

Bri and Ewa looked between each other and nodded. “What would you have us do?” Bri asked for both of them.

“You and Ewa will travel to the Croatian port city of Dubrovnik. Then locate and deal with two women, Yulia and Eugenia Tymoshenko,” Natalia smiled. “The former Prime Minister of Ukraine and her daughter have been personal thorns in my side. After that, you will have my backing to your operation. Is it a deal?”

Ewa and Bri stared into each other's eyes. They nodded and turned back to the blonde woman.

*** Boston, Marine Industrial Park ***

Dahlia Deal kneeled naked in front of the statue of Santa Muerte. She prayed for guidance and direction from the Lady of Holy Death. Her prayers were interrupted by the buzzing of a burner phone. She picked it up with a number with a New Jersey prefix.

“Hello,” Dahlia answered.

“Well, well,” Dominique Corzo said over the phone, “You have been a very busy girl, haven't you? Emily Jo said you never arrived and now this British bitch is telling me you turned on me and Emily for 2 million. Was there ever loyalty?”

“Why would I be loyal?” Dahlia asked, “I have been and will forever be just a weapon for you. My heritage precludes me obtaining any rank. I do this just because you pay me to do it.”

“Paid,” Dominique said back to the other end of the connection. “Past tense. This will be the last time we speak, Dahlia. After tonight, you won’t be able to speak to anyone ever.”

“I am talking to an empty phone right now,” Dahlia stated in a low growl.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Dominique asked loudly.

“Because there is a dead woman on the other end of this call,” Dahlia answered as she killed the connection, removed the sim card and battery. As she pulled the battery clear, there was a small wire hanging out from the circuit board. “Fuck.” She looked out the window of the building to see lights from 4 vehicles parked with multiple men getting out of the cars. Dahlia dressed quickly. She placed the statue in its custom box, latching the lid and placing it into her backpack. She checked her P320 9MM with two extra magazines. She slung the Sig Sauer MPX over her chest and checked to see that she had one extra 30 round magazine. She was on the 3rd floor of the building and could see the 12 men enter through the main door. She took out a blank burner phone. She had done enough research on her enemies to find a number for Anna Chambers. She dialed.

*** Streets of Boston ***

I picked up the buzzing cell phone on the third ring, I was driving in the F250 with Tamara and placed the call on speaker. “Hello?”

“If you have a way to get me out of the mess I am in, my services are yours,” the woman’s voice said over the other end.

“And who are you?” I asked as my danger sense kicked in.

“I am the one who spared your friends after killing Joey Fisher,” the woman stated.

“Dahlia, correct?” I inquired. “Where are you and what sort of mess are you in?”

“I am in the Raymond J Flynn Marine Park, the old Army building,” Dahlia replied as I heard the distinct sound of a slide being racked. “There are 12 of Corzo’s goons here to kill me.”

Tam checked the GPS on her phone and held up 3 fingers and motioned that I turn right.

“I am three minutes out,” I said as I pushed the accelerator to the floor, the big engine kicking to life. “Hold on!” Then I heard gunfire as the line went dead.

I turned to Tam, “I got a few weapons and ammo under the back seat. Load up, this is going to get wild.”

Tamara unlatched her seatbelt and moved into the back of the crew cab, pulled up the seat and removed my Honey Badger AAC and a FN SCAR MK17 CQB (Close Quarters Battle) version with a 13 inch barrel but chambered in 7.62. She grabbed a few magazines for each and put the seat back in place, sitting down. I drove fast and jumped over the curb when I reached the parking lot for the building. I skidded to a stop and hopped out with Tam tossing me the Honey Badger. I checked the safety, brought the weapon up and started moving forward with the black woman following me. I felt a bit naked without body armor but my adrenaline was kicking and I got up to the open door.

Tam squeezed my left shoulder to let me know she was ready. I nodded and went through, sweeping my weapon left as Tam went right with her SCAR. I had a good description of Dahlia from Anna Mathews and Tam so the pair of heavy set thugs in front of me were not her. I squeezed the trigger and sent a quick burst into the back of each man’s head. Like marionettes with their strings cut, they dropped. I could hear automatic weapons firing from up the stairwell. Tam and I hugged the outsides as we carefully went up. I paused again at the door to the 2nd deck and felt Tam touch my shoulder again. I went through and almost bumped into a thick set goon. His eyes went wide as he grabbed my weapon but Tamara shot him from 3 feet away. The 7.62 rounds obliterated his face. I heard a woman’s scream come from down the hall. As Tam and I went down, we encountered 5 more men in different rooms, all caught off guard by me and the former sailor. All now dead. I put myself against the wall at the last door as I heard voices.

“Orders are orders, bitch!” Came a gruff voice in a thick Jersey accent.

I quickly peeked in to see two men standing over a woman on the floor. She was bleeding from her left arm. I brought my head back to the wall and pointed at my head to Tam, she nodded. I nodded once, twice and on the third I went in and to the left as she went to the right. The men standing didn't know they were dead until the rounds went through the backs of their heads.

“Clear,” I said.

“Clear, posting at the door,” Tam said.

I kneeled down and checked out Dahlia. The bullet was still lodged in her shoulder. “You said 12 men, we got 10. Where are the other two?”

“Upstairs,” Dahlia said through gritted teeth. “I got them before I was rushed and taken down here.”

“Ok, let's get you out of here and some place safe,” I said as I helped her to her feet. She grabbed the backpack and checked the contents. Satisfied, the three of us walked out of the building and down to my truck. Tam sat in back with Dahlia, a dressing placed over the wound. I dialed a number.

“Hello,” Kiva Ward said.

“Kiva, this is Anna Chambers,” I said as I pulled out of the parking lot and made a beeline for my home.

“Tear your stitches again?” She asked, laughing.

“No, not me, sweets,” I answered. “I have a young woman with a GSW to the left shoulder. Bullet still in there. How are you with medieval surgery?”

“Holy shit!” Kiva exclaimed. “You need to go to an ER.”

“I can’t, Kiva,” I stated. “This can’t get to the authorities. I know I said the next time you came to my house would be for something other than fixing me or my friends but I need you.”

“Good thing I am not working tonight,” she said into the phone. “I will be over in a few minutes. Your kitchen is going to get bloody.”

Been there, done that,” I said with a chuckle. “See you in a few.”

“Sorry for shooting out the tires,” Dahlia said weakly from the back seat.

“Yeah, well bleeding in my truck is just as bad,” I answered back. “We are going to patch you up and then it is question and answer time. No playing.”

“I understand,” Dahlia replied. “I wouldn't have called if I didn't know what was going to happen after.”

I looked in the rear view mirror, “How fucking old are you?”

“22,” she answered, “My birthday is next Wednesday.”

“Christ, kid,” I swore. “You are in the shit now.”

*** Chambers Residence ***

I arrived at the house at the same time Kiva Ward got out of her car. She helped move Dahlia Deal from the truck through the back door and into the kitchen. That kitchen became Kiva’s operating room and she was in charge. Tamara, Sophie and Jana assisted as I backed away to observe. Kiva was meticulous with each order she gave. They were able to have the table covered in a clean drop cloth, an IV stand set up to give Dahlia fluids and pain medication. As Kiva was not an anesthesiologist, Dahlia was awake as the Nurse Practitioner worked to extract the bullet from her shoulder. The women helped hold down young Miss Deal.

After about 20 minutes, I heard a clink and Kiva turned towards me.

“One 9mm round,” she said proudly. “Thank goodness it was not a hollow point round or we would be going in to get all the fragmented pieces. It didn't break the collar bone. My guess is this round went through something before hitting her. Slowed the bullet some. Just need to sow it up.”

“Thank you, Kiva,” I said with a wink and a smile.

Another 30 minutes later and the kitchen was cleaned up and Dahlia was bandaged and quite loopy from pain meds. Anna Mathews had volunteered her bed for the young woman. The redhead and I sat in the bedroom with Dahlia as she leaned against the headboard.

“Well, Miss Deal,” I said in an even voice, “I find myself at odds with what I should do with you. On one hand you are a skilled marksman and I saved your ass so you owe me. On the other hand, you were working with people who are here to hurt me and my friends. Do you understand my dilemma?”

She nodded as her glassy eyes moved from me to Anna Mathews. “I was hired to do a job, and promised a lot of money to betray my former employer. I find myself currently jobless and at your mercy.” She looked Anna Mathews in the eyes, “I am sorry if I hurt you when we fought. I would also like to apologize to the other woman who accompanied you to the building.”

“Dahlia, dear,” Anna said softly, “I too have been where you are at. You can be a slave to whoever pays you the most or you can make a change. You have a skill set that could be used in similar ways just for different targets.”

“I may be beyond redemption,” Dahlia sighed. “I have only found solace in praying to Santa Muerte.”

“Ahhh,” Anna smiled. “The Lady of Holy Death. Many of us in this profession have her as our own patron saint. I now understand some of what I felt when you and I fought.”

I looked perplexed back and forth between the two women.

“How many?” Anna asked.

“75,” Dahlia answered.

“75 what?” I inquired.

“I have given Santa Muerte 75 deaths,” Dahlia answered. I whistled, impressed. “70 from long range and 5 close up. No innocents with the exception of one federal agent.”

“You have a few choices to make,” I said, looking hard at her. “You can heal up and go on your own, running from the mob and living a life looking over your shoulder. You can turn yourself into the FBI and take your chances with them. Or you can work for me. I don't pay you per kill but you would get a salary and work with a team.”

“I don't want to run and I am not a rat,” Dahlia stated as her eyes met mine and she nodded.

“I am only going to give you this warning once, then I will never say it again,” I said, “If you attempt to betray or hurt any member of my team or family, I will end you in the most violent of ways. They will not be able to identify your corpse. Am I understood?”

I could see Dahlia shiver a little. “I understand and am at your service. My skills are yours.”

I turned to face a smiling Anna Mathews. “You owe me a dollar. I told you she would join us.”

I frowned and glared at her as I produced a crisp one dollar bill.

Dahlia started to laugh and then winced.

“Rest and heal, my dear,” Anna said, “We will talk more soon.” Anna and I stood and left the room.

We walked down the stairs and back into the kitchen to see Kiva Ward cleaning some scrapes on both my girlfriend, Jackie, and my niece, Elin. In the commotion of us coming home, I hadn’t talked with anyone.

“What the fuck?” I asked, my brow furrowed.

“We are alright,” Jackie said as rubbed her sore chest. “The Dean of Students, Dr. Malory Carmichael, thought she would try and do her own investigation. Her secretary joined in. I must say, young Elin here did magnificent.” My niece beamed at the compliment. My eyes moved to Amal.

She shrugged, “My attention was with a few of the campus police officers. I had to make sure they stayed alive, death would have been easier.”

“Do I need to pay Dr. Carmichael a late night visit?” I asked, but already could guess the answer.

My girlfriend, Dr. Jacqueline Kara Taylor, stood and walked to me. She took my face in her delicate hands and kissed me softly on the lips. There were a few hoots and cat calls from the other bitches in the kitchen and I threw up my middle finger at them.

“My love,” Jackie said softly, “I got this. She will not be bothering us ever again. Any in the slim chance she tries, I will lay her out again.”

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her fiercely. I heard feet stomping up from the basement. I broke the kiss as Tamara Good ran up. Her eyes were wide and there were tears forming in them.

“What is it?” I asked, concern in my voice.

“I just got off the phone with a JSOC group in the far east,” Tam said as her voice cracked. “Bri was reported killed this morning in Phuket. I did a check online and it is legit. Someone put out a hit on her. Ewa went dark as well. No activity on any of their accounts or credit cards. My contact says it was the Russians who killed her. He said Amanda Fowler’s group sent someone in the Russian FSB her location. For fuck sake, I thought they were on our side?”

I let go of Jackie, “See if you can piece more of this together. I will contact Olivia.”

*** Bangkok, Thailand ***

The woman woke up from the surgery. Her vision was cloudy but she could make out a shape seated in a chair in the recovery room. The shape stood from the chair and came closer. The face of Ewa Sonnet became clear.

“Lie still my love,” Ewa said as she smiled. “The surgeon said everything went well. You are a new woman. I have a place where I will help you recover. It is completely off the grid and only Natalia knows of it. Get some rest, Alexa.” Ewa laughed softly. “It will take some getting used to but you are still my soulmate. You need to rest and get better so we can start our new empire. It is you and me against the world.” Ewa smiled down at the bandaged body of Sabrina Nicole, now Alex Belova.

To Be Continued….

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Tales of the Marine Chick: Marine Chick For Hire – Chapter 5
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 02:07:21 AM »
Once again I have to say this…Superb! Anna, you never cease to amaze, entertain and enthrall us with your work! Bravo my dear! Bravo!

Offline Frank

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 05:19:33 PM »
I enjoyed a spy/adventure chapter full of high quality plot enriched by a lot of catfight scenes and a few scenes where the cat-ball turned to erotic.
I liked it, even if my taste is not for so detailed and hard catfight action. I prefer the erotic parts of a catfight between two nude women, particularly if it is trib-way.
But, really, the plot of your story has nothing less than those one can read/watch in spy and/or adventure books or videos.
On the contrary, sometimes looks to be more complicated.
Again : a HIGH QUALITY story !!
BRAVO !! . 

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 11:42:56 PM »
So awesome to see this installment - exciting and, as usual, very very hot!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 05:55:01 AM »
Not bad
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 06:51:55 PM »
Great chapter!!!

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 01:35:41 PM »
Great to see you back at it!  Excellent work.  Thank you for posting it.