News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chapter 5 The Fight that Ended a Woman

• 14 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« on: April 27, 2023, 03:19:26 AM »

(Hey all it gets a little vicious so be strong)

Over the weekend since the exhausting titfight with Gina, Peggy has been sleeping in getting her rest, as well she has been taking care of her amazing bust. She is still working out and using her creams, but it is clear her mind is on one thing .

She knows Gina is not going to go hide or move again, no she knows Gina like herself will be waiting , recovering fully till she is ready for war with Peggy one more time, for the last time.

Peggy has some tough cat fights, a few were scary, but none came close to her and Gina whenever they fought. Peggy and Gina didn’t fight to let it out, they fought to maul, hurt and rip each other apart.

And like Peggy, Gina was recovering but all she thought of was her and Peggy meeting to finish this. For Gina it was a bit more personal as she applied her cream and that nub of a once proud nipple was nearly severed by Peggy’s teeth.  Each time Gina, toweled off, or put on a bra or was with a man. There was a never ending reminder of how and who mauled her and disfigured her.

But Gina’s only outlook was, it was she who nearly tore out a chunk of breast meat from her hated rival. And like her constant reminder, Peggy also was given a reminder as the imprint of her teeth was forever seared into the round firm flesh.

It may not be the shameful surgical repaired cut in half personal scar, but Peggy will forever know Gina did that to her, and if not for Peggy being a solid fighter, it may have resulted in Peggy missing a nipple or chunk of breast, and that would certainly put the titfight Queen out of her reign.

The two amazons sit in their lush bedrooms, caress on the creams slowly, gently massaging their swollen and bruised breasts since the fight. Their minds locked on one other thing, the fight to come and how savage, it is going to be.  The thought of old scars being torn open and new ones gouged into the smooth flesh.

Hair torn out in fistfuls as nails rip into flesh, and the extreme agony and screams as they fight till one can not go on.   Only then will this long lasting feud finally be over for good. At their age both have accepted they can’t go on with this jealous hate and fight anytime they see the other. It has to end and this fight coming will end it between them, leaving one a torn crying mauled mess on the street, the other a proud standing true queen of fighting over her devoured rival.

As much as they want this fight and to get it over with, they are calmly ready to wait till they are 110% ready for it health wise. Neither wants to have an excuse nor hear as to why she lost, no this fight will between them will be two woman healthy , strong and fully willing to face and accept her outcome, no matter how many cheer them on, or if they are  all alone.

Days turn to weeks and then to a month, their financiers still take care of their fighters, offering the best they can get for anything they need. Though Gina unless she can somehow show she is still worthy of fighting for the title against the best New Orleans has currently, will possibly be cut loose and a new fighter will replace her and try her hand at taking down the current Queen.

As for the fight to come he is unsure if financially he should get involved, he knows he has one of the most feared and ruthless savage fighters there is. But he also knows by word of mouth, the book written by Martha, that Peggy is even more ruthless, savage and the biggest threat after totaling destroying Gina 3 other times in a street catfight.

To back her and wager on her at the moment seems like a sure loss bet, but knowing the torn nipple Peggy left her with , revenge and anger are Gina’s only hope to win this fight other than her natural ability and jealous hate for Peggy.

Peggy’s financier as he watches his fighter recover thinks the same, if Gina had managed to tear Peggy’s breast more or disfigured her as was done to Gina, then this might very well be Gina siting in his home as the queen.

His eyes trace her fit busty body, he sees every flexing muscle as she moves, her pointy nails strong and sharp, her eyes narrowed by the extreme jealous hate she has for her long time rival, their jealous war as vicious as their hate for one another.

The pure acid she has from her lips when asked about Gina, but the fear and respect for her equal rival is what causes his mind to rethink making any wager that Peggy will win. He knows any fight is a 50/50 chance, but with two women so heart set on not just winning but to maul and rip her rival apart, till assured it is over, has his doubts in high gear.

But both men know this fight while it may have occurred by fate in any ally way anywhere, it was cause of them, these two women were forced to meet again. Gina after the horrible fight, their last fight. That left Gina bloodied broken mess. The risks of unleashing these cougars on one another again meant this fight was going to make all other of the fights seem like kitten play.

There will be no rules, no special circumstance, and above all, no one will be looking to break it up, all who come to see this fight will expect to see it finish once and for all,  more so now that all know who the women are.

About 2 months have passed and Peggy is again lounging by the pool after a swimming a few laps. Her financier walks out to her. “Morning Peggy how are you feeling ?’, Peggy stretched her fit busty figure she sighs, “ready and fine, is that whore still healing or aren’t we fighting?”.

He smirks, “well thats why i am here, I just heard Gina is ready to fight, and we have secured a place, no will stop you two till its over, if your hundred percent sure this is what you want to do”.

Peggy sits up her breasts droop a bit from weight and gravity, her thick nipples stand out stiff. She looks in his eyes, “still want to? Are you kidding me?, i have been wanting to fight her for the last 15 years again and show all i am better than her, i want word to my ex i devoured her. I want every town i use to run to know i wiped the floor with her. I will fight her right now”.

He nods “ok ok i just need to be sure, if i am going to wager on the best titfighter i ever saw i need to know my wager is sound, lets face it Peggy, its a 50/50wager not a sure thing, but the if i didn’t know better you look like you want the win more, but i don’t know Gina like you do.”

Peggy looks at the pool water sitting as still as glass, every conflict with Gina and a few she watched Gina have ran through her mind. It wasn’t his doubt of Peggy that had concern, it was Gina’s ability and hunger for revenge and to maul Peggy and disfigure her that made him fear her fighting Gina more.

Peggy rubs her arm, “i get your fear, and make no mistake , i fear her as much. But i hate that , and if not for my ability this scar, would be a missing chunk, and my titfight reign would have ended.   So i know who i am fighting, i know she wants to rip my tits apart, more over and it has no bearing as it once did, but she wants my ex to know and my daughter. So if you think i am going into this with complacency or thinking i got this?, trust me i am going to fight her with the same hate and jealousy as i did the first time i heard name, and this time i will ruin her tits and her.

He smiles “ok well next Saturday you will get your chance, i am finalizing guests and things so that morning my maid will lay your attire out, rest up, workout do what you must , but Peggy, be ready”.

Across town Gina was finishing a shower and her financier walks in, she smiles at him, “whats new?”. He sits down beside her on the bed, “how are feeling truly feeling since the duel?”, Gina breaths in, “well you been a dear helping get me back to being ready, i know i let you down but this next fight her and i will have?, your going to see why i am her biggest threat and she mine, why whats going on?”.

He rubs her thigh, “next Saturday and you and Peggy will settle this once and for all no rules guests watching till, One wins”.  Gina sneers a grin licks her lips, “finally after all these years it’s gonna be my turn standing over her torn up body, what time?”. He rubs her thigh, 1 pm we ares till making certain the place is secure so the guests can keep their privacy, and they all eager to see this as much as you two are to fight”.

Gina looks at him, “your not sure of me are you?”, he looks at her, “Gina, i have no doubt you can rip most women you cross apart, but this woman your most hated rival, has beat you more ways , and more than once, so yeah the favor is in her court. But you were the only one since she was invited down here to make a titfight with her last over one hour. That said i guess if any woman can be the one to devour the queen, its you, so i will bet on you and route for you. But if she should win again, well after your healed you will have to go back out on your own”.

Gina breathes in, “well i was already ready to fight her , you just gave me more incentive to rip that bitch apart “. He nods, “good harness it all, my maid will have your attire laid out that morning , and Gina?, be ready”.

As the days of the week passed, both women were on edge but ready, Thursday each was taken to their favorite salon and given the treatment from head to toe. Friday each was treated to a perfect diner and drinks after, straight to bed.

Saturday morning one maid fro each mansion eased into the slapping women's bedrooms and laid their attire on a lounger, at 10 am they were given breakfast a swim and then rested till it was time.  At 12:00 the women stripped down and began to dress, each stands in front of her full length mirror and starts to dress and do their makeup.

The fight will be at an old barn back by the bayou, it was built over 100 years ago, as the women are dressing carriages usher the guests to the barn where they will be able to wager and cheer and watch the biggest fight to them they will ever see.

Drinks are served as they all are masked and chat awaiting the big event, Peggy opens the box on her lounge chair in her room, in it a pair of heels, black stretchy pants a thong, a designer gold bra and a semi sheer gold cross body wrap top with a low v style front . Her lipstick dark red as are her nails still pointy.

She looks one last time a she assures herself this needs to happen and she needs to win, she stands up and exits her room, walks out to the driveway and climbs in his car and they drive towards the bayou country .

Across town Gina dos the same, heels black stretchy pants and a purple designer bra and similar body wrap top purple as well, her lipstick a lighter red as her nails are grey, both pin their hair up in loose buns. Gina swaggers out to his car and they also head to the bayou, both women sit as passenger stoic and unnerved.
As the cars see the old barn ahead , they see the guests being ushered into the barn to find their spot to watch from, the doors of the barn are pulled shut but one side open enough the women can enter. It’s shaded in the barn out the glaring hot sun, slightly cooler as well, the sound of the first car stopping is heard the car doors shut and soon a shadow swaggers up to the door and enters.

Gina enters first then her financier, she has no smiles as she struts to the spot she will stand, she and her financier chat as they wait.

The wait wasn’t long as the second car pulls up and he sound of two car doors shut, Gina huffs silently to her man, “I almost hoped she wasn’t gonna show “. He rubs her back,  “if you want out its now or never”, she shakes her head no, then Peggy appears through the door.

She knew Gina was here and she sees the crowd masked but eager to see this, then she sees her rival, both swallow as they see the other is here, ready, and wants this, the barn door is pulled fully closed and latched.

Beams of sun light break through planks of wood and particles of dust glimmer as they float through the rays of light. Both women stare a few feet apart and the financiers both step center of the barn.  Peggy’s man gets everyone’s attention as the money man for the Queen, “Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for attending though as you all know these two would have done this behind some bar or boutique for free. A few snickers are heard, but instead we will all witness one of the longest hated personal feuds finally be settled. Keep in mind there are no rules, there is no time limit, so think about this as you make your wagers today.  Also please know as savage as this will be, we have taken the time to hire an ambulance that will be right outside those doors for after if they are needed.”

Everyone is looking excited as Gina and Peggy just glare, “lastly none of you as hard as it might become will interfere in any way, if you do you will be taken outside, the ladies have not set stakes so as you all are aware winner will have her way with the loser as she sees fit. So Ladies if there is nothing else you need to be put in place, you may strip till topless remove your heels and when you hear the bell, come out fighting, Gina?, Peggy?”.

Both shake their head no slowly, “ok then here we go all”. He walks off to the side to stand by me, once he does Peggy and Gina remove their heels then both untie the shirts and ease them off, both see the brand new designer bra the other has in her assigned color, they see the other veiny mass swelling the cups and straining the straps.

Then both reach behind them and unclasp the bras and ease them off, they drop the bras on the dusty floor and each caresses her round heavy breasts at the other then slowly they walk to the center of the barn.

Their bare feet kick up a this cloud of dust with each step, their magnificent breasts a stiff jostle and wobble. Both women swallow as they get with reach and stop, they glare breathing as the barn is silent, with hands on hips they spit at the other.

Slowly the crowd step from the barn walls and close around the two forming a circle, the women know the next thing to come is their war. As they stare both want this but are hesitant at what it means, a few women shout to them, “cmon Gina rip her apart, get her Peggy carve that bitch up”. 

Gina hisses, “well i guess its no secret they want me to beat you”. Peggy raises a brow, “well it also sounds like they want me to finish doing what i started to do, so you wanna fight or chat bitch?”.  Gina steps in as does Peggy and they circle, both open their hands as they glare, then both swing a slap at the others face, they both rear heads back and the slaps miss. Then each shoves the other as they get closer, their lips snarl and this time they both swing full open hand slaps that connect , the fight is on.

After a flurry of slaps at each other , Peggy steps in and grabs two fistfuls of Gina’s hair. Every one was sure Gina was going to do the same, but instead her hands open wider and her fingernails stab into both breasts of Peggy.

They spit and grunt and it’s easy to see Gina’s fingers sink into Peggy’s breasts and twist the flesh as the fingernails try to break the skin. Peggy winces but her Adrenalin is so high she doesn’t feel it for what the damage is. Peggy is snapping Gina’s head by the hair, till her right lets go ripping a fistful free, then balls her fist and lands a solid right blow to Gina’s cheek.

The hit knocks Gina’s head back and rocks her a bit as she is staggered, Peggy sees it and instantly snakes her left arm around Gina’s neck into a side headlock. But Peggy was smart, she knew Gina just wanted to rip her breasts up, so instead of pulling her rivals head down and in, Peggy twists herself and pulls Gina’s head up and outward as her left arm tightens under the chin.

Gina loses her grip on Peggy’s breasts, but left four good furrow lines on each one. But now as she squirms in Peggy’s hold she tries to claw and pull Peggy’s arm away, but Peggy has nearly gotten behind Gina and is making her gag.

Gina’s eyes widen as she can feel the strength in Peggy’s grip start to choke her, she swings up to grab for Peggy’s hair, but when that fails she starts to press her elbow at Peggy’s ribs. The two hell cats stagger and struggle around breathing heavy as they do.

As they squirm and tangle, Gina manages to get her right arm out and behind Peggy and reaches up to dig her fingers in Peggy’s scalp. Peggy winces as her head is being pulled back forcing her body to arch, as she tries to maintain the choke hold.

But as Gina peels Peggy’s head back, her grip on Gina is starting to loosen up. Gina manages to turn into Peggy, who knows if she gets herself into Peggy’s side her target will be Peggy’s breast with her teeth.

Peggy loosens her choke hold enough to get herself behind Gina, as she does she feels her head pulled down. Gina kicks a leg back and as they stagger catches Peggy’s left leg, they both arch upright then Gina starts to flail and backhands Peggy’s side with her elbow.

The blow lands and Peggy is staggered, Gina quickly lunges in reverse into Peggy sending both women to the hard dusty ground. Instantly the crowd mostly women start to cheer the fighters on , “Get her Gina go “, cmon Peggy finish that Bitch fight her”.

The fighters grunt and pant as they call each other bitch and trash talk as they roll on the floor, but Peggy was still behind Gina and as soon as she can wraps her thighs around Gina’s midsection and squeezes hard.

Gina arches and bucks a she pushes her hands down on Peggy’s thighs to either break them open or ease them lower, but Peggy’s dancer strong thighs are like a vice on Gina’s torso.

When she starts to squirm against the slippery stretchy pants , Peggy can feel her rivals body start to shift, she quickly reaches and snaps Gina’s head back by her hair. Gina’s head is pulled back and causes her to arch back, her breasts stand up and out and Peggy’s takes her left hand and digs her nails into Gina’s right breast and scratch’s from her chest to her aureola 4 deep furrows. Gina grabs at her rivals hand to stop it from going further, her hair however is being torn out and her face red as her eyes are welling up from the burning in her scalp.

She quickly uses her arms to push her upper body up and to her side facing away from Peggy, Peggy bends her rivals head back more by the hair hold, but Gina is turning herself to face the crowd and Peggy’s feet.

Peggy tries to get up on Gina’s back to re apply the choke hold, as she does her thighs have to open,, giving Gina the freedom to push forward onto her knees and hands on the floor.  Peggy still pounces on the small of Gina’s back and she forces Gina up on her knees as she settles in the saddle of her lower back.

Her firm breasts mushroom in Gina’s bare back, as she uses a fist to punch Gina’s face, when Gina covers , Peggy switches her blows to Gian’s breasts. Where ever Gina defended Peggy attacked the other area.  She held Gina this way for nearly 30 seconds and was gaining an advantage , as the cheers to pound Gina rang out, coupled with cries for Gina to get up, a shift came to the fight .

Gina tries to pull her upper body back towards the floor, the hair hold became excruciating as Peggy pulled harder to hold her rival upward, but as roots and strands were torn free Gina got back to all fours. Peggy adjusted herself higher on Gina’s back, then i saw it coming as Peggy sat up higher on Gina’s bare back Gina thrust herself forward and down.

Peggy was sent face first over Gina and slapped to the hard bare dirty floor, within a second Gina sat back up and pounced onto Peggy’’s body.  A roar from the women show they wanted Gina “get Gina beat her ass”. Gina snarled “my turn Bitch”, she grabbed a fistful of Peggy’s hair and lifted Peggy’s upper body off the floor by the hair bending Peggy up and back.

Peggy gasps, ‘UUGHh you BITCH”, her breasts sweaty and now a coating of thick brown dust clung to her swaying breasts. Gina slowly rocked upright and forward making the bend of her rivals  back more painful.

With her typical evil grin, Gina now uses her free hand to punch Peggy’s face, three blows land as Peggy was unable to defend as she used her hands and arms to push up and support her upper body to try to ease the strain on her scalp.

Before Peggy could put a hand over her face, Gina then slams two hard right fists to the side of Peggy’s breast, the fleshy solid TWACK rang out as did Peggy’s screech, as her face contorted to pure pain.

When Peggy drops her hand to cover breast, Gina smiles wider and she pushes her right hand under Peggy’s breast and then releases the hair hold, only to get that hand under Peggy’s other breast.
Gina now bends Peggy up and back by gathering both large breasts in her hands , her fingers vanish into the underside flesh then Peggy’s eyes drop wide open as does her mouth, she cries out in pain as if she was stabbed.

Gina is using Peggy’s breasts to hold both her own body weight and Gina’s as she sits up higher and hangs Peggy by her breasts. To make it worse Gina’s claws are digging , kneading and ripping into the more sensitive underside flesh, and twisting the round globes at her will.

Gina growls down at Peggy, “oh Bitch i am gonna rip your fucking tits off for good this time.”
Peggy knows Gina was going to target her breasts, even if she was going to lose , her only goal to ruin Peggy’s breasts.
As Peggy winces and cries at the pain, Gina widens her thighs and bounces her ass on Peggy’s back to add to the torture, she taunts her rival as well, “cmon Bitch get up and fight me, whats wrong hm cmon show them all you were just lucky , and not the fighter they heard about”.

But Peggy can only curse Gina and cry out as her breasts are being cut open in Gina’s nails, but Gina was getting greedy. She was feeling she turned the fight to her favor and was going to make quick work of Peggy. If it were any other rival Gina just may have ended this fight in less than 20 minutes, but Peggy was a street fighter just as much, and if it meant months of healing, she was going to make sure she got at Gina and win or lose, make Gina sorry she found Peggy again.

Gina for whatever reason leans herself down on Peggy, her mouth opens and she was about to bite into Peggy’s ear. My only guess was Peggy felt the weight shift in Gina and as she could feel the body weight on her shoulders bear down, Peggy snaps her head back and head butts, Gina’s mouth

Gina’s head pops back and instantly her mouth fills with blood as her lower lip was split open. Gina spits a mouthful of blood out, and seeing the amount pulls a hand free to wipe her mouth.

Peggy manages to buck and turn under Gina, now still under her rival but looking up, Peggy shoots her arms up and her hands plunge into Gina’s breasts deep and dig and claw as she twists, her own breasts bulged together between her outstretched arms.

Gina arches as the burning claws attack her breasts, she tries to pry Peggy’s hands away but it only intensified the damage. Gina spits her blood filled saliva at Peggy’s face, Peggy shakes her head and Gina then stabs her claws into Peggy’s throat and starts to choke her.

They glare one another as Peggy scratches away at Gina’s breasts, face and neck,Gina hisses at Peggy, “I am gonna kill you Bitch, then rip your tits off”. Peggy was turning red and was seriously being choked to death. The more Peggy tried to get Gina to break the hold the harder she choked Peggy, using her body weight Gina squirms higher on Peggy and directs her weight on her hand choking Peggy.

The crowd cheers the fight on but a number of women and men are now nervous, the host never stated in the event the fight was going to far what was to happen. Peggy was in real trouble and her face was getting purple as her eyes were getting blood shot.

Gina a vicious smile, “thats it Bitch close your eyes, just a bit longer”. Peggy in a Panic uses both fists coupled together to slam into Gina’s elbow joint, Peggy hit Gina’s joint hard enough it caused the elbow to bend fast like  bucking someone’s knee from the back.

As it broke the hold Gina was dropped onto Peggy, breast to breast for a second then Gina turns her body and her mouth opens as she has her face over Peggy’s breasts.

Peggy  is gaging and coughing, she sees what Gina is ready to do, she quickly rams the palm of her right hand up into Gina’s jaw. The clack was nasty to hear , and Gina’s head was popped back as if an uppercut was delivered.

Gina saw stars but it allowed Peggy to grab her rival by the hair with both hands at the temple line of Gina’s head. Peggy shook Gina’s head like a rag doll and Gina to fight back by instinct grabs Peggy by her hair and the two amazons start to rip each other’s hair out as they begin to roll over each other across the floor.

As they roll, the crowd again goes wild and shout their desire to see these women fight harder and scream what to do, but these two rivals need no direction their only intent aside from wanting to win, was to rip the other apart as much as humanly possible.

Side to side and back the two women in a cat ball face to face rip out tufts of hair that liter the dirty floor and their bare torsos.  Sweaty hair and dirt clings to their bodies.  Spitting, kicking, knees and snapping teeth are seen as they roll each other over.

Finally it is Gina who again ends up on top, she pins Peggy to the floor , then uses Peggy’s hair to knock her head off the floor a few times. As she does her knees up under her now, Gina’s breasts are swaying and jostling just under her and just above Peggy’s face.

Gina grabs Peggy’s bangs in her left hand and pushes them back, it secures Peggy’s head to the floor and causes extreme pain. Peggy screeches as she yanks Gina’s head down to the side.

As they do this to each other, Gina uses her free hand to dig her nails in Peggy’s crotch, the thin stretchy pants and thong under them barely protects Peggy’s womanhood. Gina stretches her body out to get the grip and then digs her claws in and twists .

Peggy screams as her folds are being clawed and twisted, her body bucking she stabs her right hands claws in Gina’s brow and scratches down just missing Gina’s eye. But the four furrows Peggy left cut open Gina’s face .

Gina now in a fear her eyes would be scratched can’t lift her head so she releases the hold and as she does Peggy wraps her free hand around the neck of Gina,  she does the same and the two again now squirm and writher over each other, as they pull knees up and kick and try to punch the other ,as they lock themselves and roll slowly.

Curses, taunts and threats fill the barn as they roll over each other, fists clack against bodies and heads and faces. Finally the women break and roll from one another, quickly they both get up and as they circle they try to do a quick asses of damage caused.

Both are bleeding, cuts and scrapes liter their bodies, but Gina’s lip is dripping blood and now from her brow as well. She can feel it and she knows her face has been scared for life. Peggy feels the warm flow under her breasts and her cheek swelling and a blood trickle from her lip.

The red and bruised finger prints around her throat swell, their breasts have criss crossed scratch marks over them but none are to damaging. Gina crouches  some and opens her hands into claws, she snarls as her lip is bleeding, “Cmon you fucking Bitch, this is far from over”.

Peggy dos the same stance and spits back, “oh i know it cxnt, just step on up, I’ll rip your face off and claw your eyes out to match your ugly nipple”.  Gina breathes in and in a rage charges Peggy, her shoulder drives into Peggy’s breasts and forces Peggy backward till they again hit the ground hard.

Peggy pounds away on Gina’s back as they hit the ground then Gina lowers her head to get her teeth in Peggy’s breasts. Peggy knows the intended target and pushes her palm up under Gina’s neck and forces Gina’s head up and away from her breasts.

They both strain to get their intended move finished, till Peggy shoots a knee up into Gina’s belly. Gina grunts as her hips buck backward. Peggy rolls her on to her back and tries to straddle Gina , but Gina is kicking and squirming , she grabs Peggy by he hair again and with a open hand to Peggy’s face forces Peggy back on her back.

They strain and slowly wrestle the other, each getting her second on top of the other, hair pulled, faces forced away, scratches swiped and rake at any flesh they can find.

At one point Gina gets her leg over Peggy’s hip and she starts to squirm and attempt to get up on Peggy’s body to start a new attack. But Peggy can feel the powerful thigh slide up on her hind, Peggy quickly turns into Gina and bucks her thigh up and out spreading her thighs and ruining Gina’s move.

Tired, bleeding and dead set on wanting to disfigure her rival, Gina sucks in a breath and still partially behind Peggy, uses her fist to rapidly punch at Peggy’s midsection. Peggy feels the blows are fast and more annoying then hurting, but she is still being hit, Gina uses her free hand to pull Peggy’s head back and tries to get Peggy’s head under her underarm.

As she does Peggy shakes her head till she sees a chance, her mouth opens and she bites into Gina’s arm. Gina screeches and bucks and soon the two are wildly thrashing across the floor again. A cloud of dust whips up as they roll and flip, and tear at one another more.

At one point as thy grab each other by the hair again, they use each other to climb to heir feet. Peggy tries to spin Gina by her hair but Gina had the same idea and they now stagger about the area shaking each other’s head wildly by the hair.

First one then the other snaps her rivals head as hard as she can , each time a tuft of hair, roots or strands are torn free. Their sweaty filthy bodies collide and rear apart as they try to maintain their balance. They get so hell bent on ripping out a clump, the crowd has to shove them back into the intended fight area.

As they pull hair each tries a punch, slap or scratch to hurt the other and get the upper hand but for these two, they may as well be fighting themselves, as it seems each knows the others move.  The frustration and anger and jealousy are beyond boiling over but nothing will stop them till one screams her submission.

They spin and rip hair out, Gina hip bumps Peggy and the balance they had using the other is teetered , Peggy nearly goes to the floor on her knees, Gina gets to the side of Peggy, and straddles her shoulder, then as Peggy yells out, “Let go Bitch” Gina gathers as much hair as both hands will hold and pulls straight up.

Peggy screeches, ‘AWWWAIIEEEE MY HAIR YOU cxnt LET GO!!!!”. Gina spits more of her bloody lip into Peggy’s hair and shakes her head like a rag doll now, ‘Give you Bitch or I’ll bald you right here”.

Peggy wince and grimaces, her eyes red and still blood shot release tears, her hands try to pry Gina’s from her scalp, when that fails she reaches higher and swats and swipes at Gina’s breasts. Gina gets even more angry, “oh you Bitch you wanna scratch my tits hmm”.

Peggy snarls ,”let my hair go bitch I’ll swap claws with you Bitch”. Gina takes her right hand from the hair and reaches over Peggy and digs her claws in Peggy’s right breast and slowly drags her nails up the firm round breast.

Peggy arches and tris to pull her rivals hand from her breast, as four red furrows are left they slowly swell with blood lines, adding four new scars. Gina again digs her claws in the breast, her head pulled low by Peggy’s yanking to make her release the hair pull.

As Gina grabs hold of Peggy’s breast again, her own right breast is swaying by Peggy’s face, Peggy tilts her head up and turns it in and her teeth snap down on Gina’s breast meat.
Gina standing thighs apart but bent at the waist screams out, “my tit you fucking cxnt my tit, she’s biting my tit, let go bitch”. But Peggy never was one for mercy and when it came to Gina the word was not in her vocabulary .

She bites deeper and slowly as she has a deep hair hold in one hand is rolling Gina over her shoulder.

Finally Peggy flips Gina over onto her back on the floor and drops her body sideways on top of Gina’s body, protecting her own breasts that way as she bites deeper. Gina now can only slap, rip at Peggy’s hair, scratch and flail as she can feel the warm saliva and cold teeth of Peggy sink in and chew away.

As Peggy bites in deeper Gina crying openly, her bloodied lip dripping faster, she is kicking , bucking and doing everything and anything she can to try to get Peggy from her breast.

Gina screams out to the crowd to get her off of her before her breast is bitten apart, but no one despite how ugly and savage this is will step in to stop it.

Finally as Gina feels the sudden coldness and then a rush of warmth, she knows Peggy has chewed a pice off again, how deep, and what she wasn’t sure yet. Peggy spits a piece from her mouth and is ready to sink her teeth in again, Gina out of total fear, kicks her legs up and as she thrashes gets her legs around Peggy’s head and applies a neck scissors and prys Peggy to the ground on her side and squeezes tighter.

Gina cups her breast and sees the blood is thick as it fills her hand, but she can only shake her head in the burning pain, as Peggy tries to get free, Gina still has a fight on her hands.

Desperate now Gina uses her hips to roll Peggy on her stomach as she starts to crush Peggy’s neck in her thighs, she angles her torso up and twists her fingers in Peggys hair to prevent her from getting her head free.

Then with her other hand she fires a fist to Peggy’s face, Peggy covers so Gina uses her claws and starts to dig and claw at Peggy’s breast, chest and face, “you fucking Bitch you bit my tit, I’ll fucking carve your face off bitch”.

Peggy writers, kicks and tries to get out of the thighs crushing her neck, the two women squirm on the floor like two vipers, slowly Peggy is losing her strength, and Gina is landing, punch’s, scratches and ripping hair out by the fistful.

Slowly Gina needing to adjust her hips tilts Peggy’s head down as she sits up higher to get at more of Peggy with her hands. Then a shrill of a scream rings out, i look and Peggy’s face is in Gina’s crotch and her jaw locked down as Gina springs open her thighs it becomes clear, Peggy has Gina’s folds in her teeth.

Gina in total pain and fear hands behind her prop her body up, but her thighs lay open as Peggy pushes her hands on Gina’s thighs. Peggy unable to ask if her rival gives, just holds her teeth there and slowly brings her knees up under her then with a slight bit more pressure spits Gina free and scrambles to get up.

Gina gasps a relief as she holds her womanhood making certain skin wasn’t broken, then sees Peggy is standing and ready to go on, Gina slowly gets up and the two are ready to go on.
Both of their breasts are heaving as they glare and are ready to rip into the other. Peggy opens her claws and growls “cmon bitch I’ll carve your face then tits off”.  Gina breathes in she had stood face to face with Peggy once before and nearly had her face clawed up, but she has no choice now once again.  She opens her hands and nods, “anytime you wanna try Bitch , lets do it”.

There is no sudden lunging or charge, instead they straighten up bodies and step right into one another. Their sweaty bloodied breasts clap together firmly, then as they glare they both stab their finger nails into others face and start to scratch at the other.

Grunting , wincing , grimacing but neither will defend herself just fight harder. Panting each woman has red furrows rising across her face, Gina gasps, “you fucking cxnt”. Peggy claws both hands down Gina’s face starting at the brow to her neck, “feel my nails cxnt i am ruining you for good”.

As much as Peggy clawed , Gina did as well, but even those watching could see Peggy’s nails must have been sharper as she was doing more damage, Gina shakes her head and tilts it to avoid more serious damage.

Peggy now hungry to devour Gina, feels the fear in her rival, she pushes Gina backward. Gina is in fear her heads shifting every which way but no matter where she turns , Peggy’s claws are there.

The crowd pushes their hands at Gina’s back to keep the fight in the intended area, frustrated Gina has tog eat her face fromPeggys hands. Her only thought was to grab Peggy’s wrists push them upward then try to out muscle her rival to get her away enough Gina could get back in the fight.

As Gina powers Peggy’s hands over head their round breasts slap head on, and smears the sweat and blood all over them. Both women stagger about as they feel their tits rubbing then pump and press as if the titfight has resumed.

Both grunt and huff, but struggle, turning and dodging about, to the cheers of women wanting to see a real gutter fight. Finally as they struggle Gina fires a knee up into Peggy’s lower tummy, the blow forces Peggy to cough out and bend forward.

Gina quickly tries to rush Peggy and reach under for her hanging breasts. Peggy drops to her knees as a defense and Gina slaps into her. Peggys face slaps into Gina’s sweaty body, Gina quickly grabs for Peggy’s head to try to twist it.

Peggys fingers stab into Gina’s breasts and pull them down. Gina yells out ‘you fucking bitch get off my tits”. But Peggy has one plan, since the fight started, she pulls the breasts down as her claws rip in the flesh till she tilts her head up and she bites into Gina’s left breast.

Gina shakes her head screaming, “Oh YOU cxnt MY TIT “. Peggy rips her hands off the tits and grabs the back of Gina’s knees. AsGina shakes her body in agony, Peggy pulls her rivals knees in and shoves with her head and shoulder and lifts a she pushes.

Gina’s feet skid off the floor and she lands hard flat on her back, i heard all her breath forced from her as she landed. Unable to do anything for a minute, Peggy was like a wild animal as she slithers up Gina’s body getting on top and now her face is buried in Gina’s breast biting at it.

Gina rips at hair, claws at any flesh, hits, slaps and punches down at Peggy, Peggy is just growling , telling Gina to stop or she will tear her tit wide open.  Gina stops as tears fall like a hard rain, “ok ok please stop, not my tits please”.

Peggy bites down hard and growls, “you give?”. Gina shakes her head no and again tries to pull Peggy’s face off her breast. Her last effort Gina wraps her thighs around Peggy’s hips and squeezes, then slowly starts to roll Peggy on her back.

Finally with Peggy on the floor on her back Gina opens her thighs and is on lol fours, but Peggy has her arms around Gina’ and her face is still buried in the breasts meat of Gina’s hanging left breast.

Crying in our agony Gina tries to pul up as she does she swings away at Peggy’s head and back, “get the fuck off my tit Bitch”. Peggy presses her face in the breast more and i see a trickle of blood from Peggy’s mouth.

Suddenly Peggy shakes her head like a rabid dog at meat, the breast shakes as she bites in, Gina screams like she was stabbed with a rusty blade, “AAAAIIEEEEEEE MY TIT OH MY GOD SHES TEARING OFF MY TIT, STOP HER PLEASE STOP HER!!!!”.

But most of the women cover their mouths and busts at her savage display, a few cheer Peggy on to ruin her rival for good. Finally gina must have blacked out a second, she drops completely on top of Peggy. For a minute there is no movement but bodies gasping for air, Peggy brings her hands from under and they gather up Gina’s hair at the top and pull back on it.

Gina was snapped from her daze,”awwwww Bitch my hair”. I har Peggy spitting in a her gritted teeth, “Fucking Give?’’. Gina musters her strength and slams a right fist to Peggy’s ribs, it forces Peggy’s mouth to open but as they roll over each again, we see the damage is bad.

Peggy rolls on top she lifts her head and climbs on top of Gina, looking down she balls both fists and starts to pummel Gina’s face and head. Ever few blows Peggy demands the submission, a ew blows by Gina swing up so Peggy keeps up the pummeling.

Finally Gina turns her face and covers with both hands, Peggy growls down “You give!!”, hysterical Gina nods, then yells, “Ok Ok I FUCKING GIVE YOU WIN BITCH!!!”.

Peggys financier yells’YES THATS MY GIRL”, i clapped and those who bet on Peggy clap and collect their money. But this wasn’t over yet, Peggy takes a deep breath in then pulls Gina’s arms tot he floor and straddles pinning the arms under her knees.

She glares down at Gina, Gina looks up and cries, “Please don’t Peggy, i give i mean it please don’t do it”. But Peggy was fresh out of mercy when it came to Gina, Peggy bends down forward and snaps her teeth on the stiff left nipple of Gina.

The scream was blood curdling, shaking her head wildly no, Gina could only scream for help, but no one was coming to help her. Peggy shook her own head till it popped free and had blood on her face, she spit out a bloodied chunk.

Then Peggy like a machine swiped her claws all over Gina’s face ripping furrows, finally content Peggy stands up and kicks Gina in the ribs and then struts to her man who towels her off then eases the wrap top back on her.

He hands Peggy both bras and slowly walks her to the exit, Peggy stops to put her heels on, watching Gina cry and look a bloodied mess, Peggy tops on Gina’s breasts with her heels, looks down and sneers, “I ever see or hear about you again cxnt, I’ll make sure you never fight again we understand each other?”.

Gina sobbing nods, “Please leave me alone , I’ll never come back I quit your the Queen”. Peggy scrapes her heels off the breasts and walks out of the barn. As she gets in the car she sees the EMT’s roll gina out on a stretcher with towels and gauze on her face and chest all red.

She looks at her financier “nmm i need a shower and a swim and a drink, take me home”. He looks at Peggy who had a few scars and blood spots but he sees how content she was and that scared him more than the fight.

As they drove back to the mansion, all he could think about was, in a few months Mardi Gras was coming to town, and he knew Peggy would be on the float for Mardi Gras Queen, showing off her breasts both for beads and as a challenge.

Just who that was going to be he had no idea, but he knew who ever that woman was going to be, she was going to be as savage and good a fighter as Peggy, cause word was going to travel about Peggy to every corner. Some busty woman who felt she was better was going to come looking for a fight and more than a titfight for sure.

The End

Offline Drake8

Re: Chapter 5 The Fight that Ended a Woman
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 06:43:06 PM »
Another terrific miniseries Dotti, with an amazing titfight and even better catfight, that violence really shows the pure hate between those two, I love how crude and realist your stories are, especially Peggy stories. Again the attairs spectacular, I cant imagine sexier ones.
I have to say after so many Peggy stories Im more anxious than ever for that future Mardi Gras story (I hope a new series). As I said in another comment to me is the perfect place for an alpha woman like Peggy, I have never been there but its incredible how the pictures and videos shows a lot of mature women flashing their breasts being praised by the men. So after finishing that long and brutal feud with gina Peggy must feel exultant. Despite her age she is on top of the world, so if she usually is cocky, conceited, defiant and loves to show off her perfect body and tits and be desired by men imagine her now that she is in her best moment ever, full of pride and fame. On top of that she is single so she is going to rock New Orleans! She is going to eclipse all women wherever she goes, besting them in all departments, and all those women will have to swallow all her rage and jealousy cause now Peggy is not only Queen in all her towns she is the famous Mardi Gras Queen who savagely destroyed Gina.
So Im anxious to know who could be the woman who confronts the actual Peggy, the undisputed Queen after she torn Gina apart, I suppose she has to be another Queen from another part of the country, maybe with more towns than Peggy or maybe cities, jealous that Peggy is much more famous than her (We have to remember Martha wrote and published a book about Peggy, and Peggy now is Mardi Gras Queen so as Amber said "word was going to travel about Peggy to every corner").
Thank you Dotti as always for your great work and as previously said Im anxiously waiting for the next one.

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 09:13:43 PM »

Great story!  Myself, I prefer Peggy in more erotic action, but knowing how she is, this is a totally suitable way to wind things up.  She's always been savage!  :)

Thank you so much!  Love your work!

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 11:09:10 PM »
Wow

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 09:22:32 PM »
Hey guys and gals, thank you for the replies as always, i am working on Peggy’s last fight ever. I know its heart breaking lol, i will miss writing her as well. If any of you know a GREAT 3D artist, who does the quality work like the picture in my profile, please pass their info on, or my info on to them. I would like to try and get a few 3D’s of Peggy and her rivals during their fights. Maybe make a comic or book to sell.  So stayed tuned I am going to make this one of if not her toughest fights for the crown.

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 09:56:31 PM »
Hey guys and gals, thank you for the replies as always, i am working on Peggy’s last fight ever. I know its heart breaking lol, i will miss writing her as well. If any of you know a GREAT 3D artist, who does the quality work like the picture in my profile, please pass their info on, or my info on to them. I would like to try and get a few 3D’s of Peggy and her rivals during their fights. Maybe make a comic or book to sell.  So stayed tuned I am going to make this one of if not her toughest fights for the crown.

Oh yes! Do it. I will pay for the comics. I dont know about the other guys and girls here but I prefer the good old comics over 3D art. No idea about AI art .
The only one good artist I know who almost always paints milfs or mature women savage fights is UberX or also known as D.Praved from the old Catfightcentral.com

https://www.deviantart.com/watch/uberx/deviations

« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 09:57:12 PM by doggy81 »

Offline Drake8

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2023, 04:46:07 PM »

In this site All That's Jass is an amazing 3D artist.

Knowing Peggy is better than ever in all aspects, to give her the toughest fights this new woman will be another Queen for sure. I hope this last story have a lot of chapters hehehe

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2023, 09:40:01 PM »
Dotti, I loved it!  It was so intense and decisive.  To finish off her rival, leaving her breasts a ruin is a dream come true.  Of course, how will Peggy even find another champion fighter when ladies like myself keep challenging her, seeking true glory by de nippling the champion!  It is as if the old western gunslinger is challenged endlessly, onetime will be enough to make a reputaiton and leave Peggy crawling.

Please keep it coming, until the ineveitable happens, and Peggy is left in the dust, with the victor, puttng her nipples away as trophies.  How brutal will Peggy be ,dealing with us wannabes?

Offline YH5050

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2023, 11:58:48 PM »
OMFG!  Absolutely Amazing!  I am inspired by you.  And I love how you left the door open at the end.  Didn't see that one coming!  Loved everything about it! Great Job!

Offline Drake8

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2023, 09:58:10 PM »
Another great 3D artist with a profile in this site is Rox Erotique. She recently released the demo of a new game called Battle Milfs, that she describes in her patreon page as: "A unique universe where proud women put their bodies and pride on the line against any who have the guts to challenge them". The demo is terrific and it would be the perfect place tu put the great Peggy in...

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2023, 02:12:16 AM »
Do you have a link so I can see the work? I really want to see Peggy and her rivals come to “life” but other than this name no one’s saying they care to try to do it. I can understand why that 3D rendering in my profile is so life like you have to be an expert at the program, that art makes catzman look like a kids coloring book.

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2023, 02:19:20 AM »
Do you have a link so I can see the work? I really want to see Peggy and her rivals come to “life” but other than this name no one’s saying they care to try to do it. I can understand why that 3D rendering in my profile is so life like you have to be an expert at the program, that art makes catzman look like a kids coloring book.

https://www.deviantart.com/roxerotique

Dotti, just visit Deviantart, write in the search catfight or titfight and you will have tons of images and the artists who made them. Then you can contact them and try to find a solution for your wishes.

Here are some I follow:

https://www.deviantart.com/roxerotique

https://www.deviantart.com/grudgejr

https://www.deviantart.com/uberx

https://www.deviantart.com/martheus

https://www.deviantart.com/charlotteblanche

https://www.deviantart.com/danoshc

https://www.deviantart.com/eddy79
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 02:25:01 AM by doggy81 »

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2023, 03:08:01 AM »
Thank you for those names , I am going to have my husband write them as to what I want and if they can do or have time for the layout I want . Who knows all you fans of Peggy might get to see her come to life , has me excited .

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2023, 04:43:15 PM »
Thank you for those names , I am going to have my husband write them as to what I want and if they can do or have time for the layout I want . Who knows all you fans of Peggy might get to see her come to life , has me excited .

I found some more:

https://www.deviantart.com/darkstorm2005

https://www.deviantart.com/felix-firefox

https://www.deviantart.com/artbrosean

In my humble opinion a titfight where the tits mold around each other and so on can be better shown by good old drawings than 3D poser and the modern stuff. Same for faces, emotions in the face like pain or anger.

Offline Ingxmir

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2023, 01:49:12 AM »
Dazzling encounter  :D