News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Beauty is Never Tarnished

• 2 Replies

Offline Dradis

• DeviantArt
Beauty is Never Tarnished
« on: April 27, 2023, 06:04:42 PM »
“No distractions.”

That was the imperative that she’d handed down to me for this match.  From the very first moment when its mere possibility had turned into a concrete reality, through all of the build-up and preparation, and even up to these very last few minutes of waiting and anticipation, those boundaries had been fastidiously maintained.  It was hardly what I would have preferred if the choice had been mine to make, but her needs and her intentions were more than understandable given what was at stake.  After all, this easily was her most personally meaningful fight to date – as the time drew ever closer to the bout’s precipice, those words that she’d uttered seemed to be bearing all the more weight.

This event had also brought us back to a familiar penthouse venue.  The two of us had been here together once before – it was here on this carpet where she’d gotten her first taste of victory in this form of fighting, and it was at this location where, in my mind, our partnership had really kicked off in its earnest.  The notable feature of this particular place for our relevance was the living room in the lower of the unit’s two stories, which typically served as the space where fights were held – it was rectangular in shape and positioned along an exterior wall, sunken about three feet lower than its surroundings; the rest of the bottom floor wrapped around its remaining three sides to provide a vantage point for the spectators.  I presently was standing close to the center of the longest side as I overlooked the posh environs, while my fighter was upstairs in a bedroom being used as her dressing room.  Though it was purely by happenstance that we were returning here on this occasion, I couldn’t help but feel that this was a good omen for her in this fight.  Maybe that’s just me reading into things a bit too deeply.  But in my mind, if there was any setting more fitting for what was about to take place, I could scarcely imagine it.

The sound of a repeating chime grabbed my attention as its gentle tone reverberated into every corner of the lower floor.  This was a signal that the main event of the night, the match that I’d long been awaiting, was finally about to begin.  As I glanced around and watched those remaining guests begin to arrive and fill up the viewing gallery, my train of thought took a different turn as I considered what was at hand.  Owing to the situation following her last match, my fighter did not have the benefit of her usual support system going into this one.  It concerned me that she might not have gotten all that she required to help her for this fight.  While all signs had shown that preparations had gone well and she’d confirmed as much during the intervals when we’d connected to talk business, a little bit of me couldn’t be assuaged even with the benefit of her self-assured outlook.  Maybe the issue was not so much about her, but rather about the opponent she was to be facing – the other girl was a one-of-a-kind talent whose supremacy over her peers was unmatched, and whose fighting prowess had been thoroughly evidenced in the past.  Even knowing that my fighter would be bringing her best to this contest, the question of whether her best was going to be enough remained an open one.

An ambient buzz of energy filtered through the audience in these last moments of waiting, humming like a white noise at rising and falling levels across one part of the room or another.  But it immediately snapped to attention and grew to a clamor as the first fighter made her entrance.  Like that of everyone else, my gaze fixed upon the sight of the most awe-inspiring name in the West Coast boxing scene as she descended the stairs from the upper floor.  Lily Wu arrived with an impassive demeanor on her face and showed little acknowledgment of the crowd’s applause as she crossed the room, but there was a pride in her step that was instantly noticeable to one and all observers.  The Taiwanese girl was 23 years old, stood 5’4 and weighed 105 lbs, and had long black hair highlighted auburn as well as a 34B bosom.  She was wearing a lavender pullover shirt with 3/4 length sleeves and matching color silk panties that had a lacy waistband design, along with sporting a set of red MMA gloves – though an impressive beauty who moved with the utmost litheness and grace, her appearance belied the ferocious reputation that came along with her.  As Lily made her way down into the fighting space and turned to face the guests, it was only then that she responded to their acclaim as she struck an imperious pose.  There remained no hint of charm in her expression; just iron will and determination as she set her sights upon the stairway, waiting and watching.

Perhaps a minute or so elapsed in the interim; I had trouble truly gauging the passage of time with the mood and the atmosphere still being so electric.  But at last, and well worth the wait, the next figure emerged and came down from the upstairs.  As far as I was concerned, Erica Ellis had never once failed to impress while making an entrance, and that held true here.  In contrast to her opponent’s more reserved manner, the blonde’s face roared via a stern façade that loudly proclaimed her resolved mindset; the way in which she carried herself spoke amply too as she strutted confidently towards the fighting space.  At 20 years old, standing 5’4 and weighing 110 lbs, and with shoulder-length blonde hair and a 36D bustline, she was an impressive sight to behold as always; and with that physique on display in her trademark metallic blue string bikini and a black pair of MMA gloves, she conceded nothing to her opponent in terms of first impressions.

As her gaze swept over the penthouse, Erica’s eyes met mine for just a short second or two.  I offered her a smile, and I managed to glimpse the briefest flash of one cross her face in return as she looked back at me – it wasn’t much in the grand scheme of things, but I hoped my moral support might benefit her all the same.  However, any trace of warmth she displayed receded just as quickly as she reached the fighting space; her expression had gone hard once more by the time she went down those last steps and turned her undivided attention towards her opponent.

The air was rife with tension as the two women faced off, and that feeling seemed only to be growing with every moment that passed.  No words were exchanged, nor did any need to be; these two had crossed paths once prior in a boxing match, the memory of which hadn’t long been forgotten as they met again here.  For Erica, that bout had ended in a crushing defeat that remained her only loss of any kind to date – her enmity and her immense desire to avenge herself were undisguised as she burned an unwavering glare into her Asian foe.  For Lily, the calm and dignified presentation that she’d so carefully cultivated made it a bit harder to get a grasp on her true state of mind, but she met the blonde’s intensity with an equally resolute affront – hers was the confidence and bearing of a woman who had never once experienced defeat, a distinction she appeared ready and able to uphold here.

Lily was the one who took the next step towards escalating matters.  Without any prompting, she reached for the bottom of her shirt to lift it up and pull it off in a fluid movement that bared her from the waist up.  The Asian didn’t look away from the blonde while she tossed the shirt into a corner and allowed the room to behold her revealed figure – quite the taunt, if ever there was one.  But Erica showed no hesitation in answering it, reaching behind her back to untie the strings to her bikini top and peel it from her body.  She arched her back to emphasize her larger chest as it came into full view; holding the piece of attire outstretched to her side, she flicked it aside with a flourish of her wrist while keeping up her end of the staredown all throughout.

Like the rest of the spectators here, I marveled at the sight of these two beauties at the peak of their physical forms.  Watching them as they postured versus one another and issued each other threats through their body language alone was enthralling, and it bespoke of the dramatic clash that was soon to come.  In the time since their first meeting, the blonde had established herself as a contender in the penthouse scene; that success seemed to have spurred the Asian to make a similar foray with good results thus far.  While the former had taken aptly to plying her holds and her claws in the fashion typical of this arena, the latter held true to her striking skills that were as much a bane on the carpet as in the ring.  With both women ascendant, the groundwork was laid for a return bout between them in this new playing field – once those wheels had started turning, there had been no stopping it.  And though this ostensibly was going to be an apartment wrestling match, the gloves that they were wearing and the mouthpieces they had in place spoke to another widely held presumption – both of these ladies were set to rely on their fists to resolve their differences.

True to that end, the blonde and the Asian each put up their dukes in front of them and assumed fighting stances in short order.  No further cue was needed as the two stepped forward to do battle with each other for the second time.

Erica came out in an aggressive footing as she stalked her opponent.  She appeared to be negotiating the terrain quite well as she shuffled forward, albeit with less spring in her step from bare feet on the carpet versus proper boxing shoes on the canvas.  Still, she seemed downright plodding when compared to Lily, whose movements across the same ground looked absolutely sublime.  The Asian held her hands low as the blonde opened with several probing jabs, gracefully slipping them or pulling back to avoid all harm.  The jabs started being fired off in both directions as the pair circled – Lily’s fists seemed quicker and came from more varied directions, making the difference as hers found the mark more often than Erica’s ramrod counterpart.  Erica pawed out her left to find range and then suddenly turned on her hips to throw a mean right cross, but the other girl pivoted and beat her to it with a crisp right of her own that connected on the mouth and put the blonde back on her heels.

She was scowling as she wiped the back of her gloved hand across her lips.  For a second, I wondered just how much more acutely Erica was being affected by the sting of Lily’s punches in those lightly-padded gloves.  But if they were giving her any pause, it didn’t show for very long as she glowered from behind her guard and marched right back in.  Sliding forward, Erica feinted left and threw a sweeping right hook to the ribs, but Lily stepped laterally and again landed first with a shorter left to the right breast; the blonde followed through with a left to the body, but was met with a trade as a receipt right that was fired over top smacked her in the face and backed her up a step.  Quick as a flash, Lily sprang in and launched a lead right cross to Erica’s chin, one that the latter just barely managed to duck as she closed the gap and tied up for a clinch.

The two fighters pushed and strained against one another as they vied for control at close quarters.  Hands and arms wrestled up top while feet stamped on the carpet down below as they tried to outmuscle and outmaneuver each other.  It was Erica who got in first as she tucked a short right into Lily’s midsection; sliding her left arm up and through the opposing guard to hook it around the back of the head, she used it to tug on the other girl’s upper body before striking twice more at the flanks and ribs with her right.  The shots might’ve fazed her a bit, but Lily was still quick to reciprocate Erica’s tie-up with one of her own; as soon as she had it locked in, she hit back with punches to the tummy and tits.  The pace of the action turned into a slog as the pair dug into each other with right-handed body blows.  The low sound of winced gasps and pained grunts punctuated each exchange, and progress became measured in inches as the two staggered and stumbled about.  Even though the distance was likely more suitable to the blonde’s preference, the Asian showed no signs of being significantly disadvantaged as she paid the punches back at full measure.

One pivotal blow abruptly shifted the balance of the exchange.  Lily brought her right arm up to brace on Erica’s collar along with the left, and then thrust her knee up sharply into the meat of the blonde’s right thigh.  I caught a glimpse of Erica’s pained grimace as she was sent reeling back on shaky footing – her immediate instinct was to respond with a tit-for-tat knee strike of her own, but it was nowhere near as impactful as the one she’d just received.  Worse still, it created an opening for her opponent to truly let her free hand go with further punches to the body, each piling on to force her into ceding even more ground.  As her breasts and flanks were getting tagged again and again, Erica’s shouts were becoming louder and her facial expression was growing more aggrieved.  Though she tried to answer in kind, her output had fallen visibly in comparison to that of her foe.

With some determination, Erica at last was able to dig her feet into the carpet and push back with both of her hands and arms.  The two women strained and shoved against each other for a brief time, but Lily ended up pushing off to separate them once more.  Erica eyed her warily while circling to the left, trying to find a more favorable position in the space of the fighting area.  She leaned in with a single left jab to the body; as she moved to throw another lead from that hand, her foe suddenly stepped wide to the left and turned to launch into a thrusting left uppercut to the chin.  Lily’s movements were blindingly fast and she was able to put a tremendous amount of leverage into the punch – its gobsmacking force snapped Erica’s head back and instantly unhinged her legs as she clattered backwards.  The Asian followed with a straight right that also connected to Erica’s face, but that extra bit of insurance was wholly unnecessary as the blonde got dropped to the carpet.

I felt myself become tense as I watched the knockdown unfold in front of me.  A broad cheer had risen among Lily’s supporters in the audience, and my sense of apprehensiveness shot up along with it.  Erica had gone down on her side and fortunately did not look too badly shaken, as she was able to get her hands underneath her and push herself up to her haunches within a few seconds.  There was no count in this setting, and Lily opted to stand back at the ready as she waited for the blonde to get up – Erica leveled the other girl a vehement glare from where she was lying, but then continued to rise as she quickly coaxed herself the rest of the way off of the floor.  As soon as she was on her feet though, Erica was immediately set upon by her foe coming at her with both guns blazing – she was forced to retreat in the face of an onslaught of punches that within seconds had backed her up against the nearest wall.

The blonde’s position was a perilous one.  Corralled and deprived of any space with which to maneuver, and with her legs still not quite being under her, she had to contend as best as she could with her opponent pulling out all the stops to try and finish her right then and there.  Lily was peerless when it came to closing out a fight – her punches were measured, methodical, and each aimed to land for maximum effect as she besieged Erica behind the latter’s earmuff guard.  Several shots went wide and managed to connect to the flanks; others which were sent down the middle batted at the blonde’s hands and arms as they were pulled back to try and force an opening.  Erica made an attempt to clinch, but the wiry Asian countered with a remarkable display of strength by bodying her back up against the wall – pinning her up top with the left arm, Lily pumped a series of tight hands into Erica’s midriff that put an achy snarl on the blonde’s face.  Erica grasped at her foe’s upper body as she tried to force her way free, while the other girl in turn reached in and stepped up her effort to pry the blonde’s guard apart as the two wrestled with one another for a few tense seconds.  This struggle was sharply ended though, and it was punctuated by a most unexpected sound; that of Lily’s voice screaming in anguish as Erica seized her left breast in the right hand and began to claw it viciously.

Lily was not accustomed to or prepared for this line of attack, and it showed.  Her ruthless bid to end the match evaporated instantly into nothing, replaced instead with an almost panicked urge to extricate herself from her new torment.  Erica snarled fiercely as she fought with equal determination to maul the captured orb, resisting her opponent’s hand as it tugged at her wrist while also getting her own arm around the other girl’s neck to keep them held close.  Each squeeze and each yank on the small breast coerced out another howl from the trapped girl, and as the Asian pushed at her torso to try and get loose, the blonde shoved off as well with a turn on her hips to reverse their positions.  This abrupt shift in fortunes was capped off by Erica tucking a short punch with her free hand squarely into her foe’s stomach, resulting in a very satisfying gasp of pain.

For the first time in the night, Erica was poised to dictate the terms of the action to her foe.  She retained her right-handed grip on Lily’s tit while plugging away with her left down below, nickel and diming with short punches to the flanks and ribs.  The Asian’s face was locked into a continuous grimace as her midsection absorbed the blows – every time she tried to tie the blonde up or muscle her way free, a cruel wrench or squeeze on her breast swiftly put her on the back foot once again.  Unable to find any recourse with those efforts, Lily opted to seize Erica’s left breast and pay her back with a spiteful clawing of the heavy orb.  The blonde shrieked as the attack gave her pause, but she in turn shifted targets to her opponent’s chest and brought her left hand up to maul both breasts in earnest.  Lily cringed dramatically and wailed aloud as she endured Erica’s fury – though each was savaging the other’s chests, it was obvious which one of them held the upper hand.  Letting go with her right hand, Erica fired off a pair of short clouting right hooks to Lily’s head, seeming to rock her as the Asian’s pretty face was left blemished by the blows.

Erica threw another punch up top, but the impact was blunted against the crown of the skull as Lily leaned in and nuzzled against her collar.  At the same time, the other girl brought her hands up from the blonde’s breasts to the neck and shoulder, clutching tightly as she began to shove forward; another knee strike drilled into Erica’s thigh and these together were enough to unbalance her.  Erica reached for the other girl as she was forced to suddenly try and steady herself – there was a brief struggle as she and the Asian grappled for control, but within a few moments her head got pulled down and straight into the path of a crisp right uppercut.  I felt my heart skip a beat as I watched Erica’s head get snapped back by the dreadful blow, sending her reeling away and looking obviously shaken – Lily stayed right on her and, with a sharply honed delivery, unloaded a picture-perfect right cross that sent the blonde crashing down onto her back.

From every corner of the room, a multitude of reactions rose up in response to the sight of the downed fighter and the proud opponent looming over her.  Those who cheered at this inflection point did so with little reservation, drowning out those who gave voice to the contrary.  I myself remained quiet, even if my stony-faced demeanor might’ve spoken volumes in my stead as I looked on.  Erica appeared to have been badly smote – arms out above her head, eyes pinched shut, mouth agape – though she hadn’t gone out entirely, it appeared doubtful that she could’ve risen in time had this been a proper boxing match.

“C’mon,” I muttered with ever growing urgency, “Get up.  Get up…”

Lily was not inclined to give her any such opportunity.  Having paused only briefly, the other girl matched forward and went down atop of her to secure a schoolgirl pin – her right arm was lifted up and trapped tightly into the Asian’s left armpit, while her opponent’s other hand remained free and began to rain punches down onto her face.  Erica scowled as she got tagged again and again, with her lovely countenance suffering woeful harm from the accumulation of blows as she was busted open and visibly began to swell – she squirmed underneath and groggily tried to turn her head, but for little avail.  Struggling with all that she had, she managed to get her feet planted on the floor as she bridged up with a giant heave that unsteadied Lily in her perch – it was just enough to get her left arm out from under the leg that had been restraining it.

The Asian was still on top and settled quickly back into place as she redoubled her bid to pound the blonde out.  Rather than haphazardly whaling away, she was picking her punches quite carefully as she loaded them up and fired them off at a steady but tireless interval.  Erica was at least now able to cover up and block some of what was incoming, but she couldn’t hope to hold out forever if she was to remain on the receiving end of it.  The fight-ending potential that any one of these blows carried was patent, and things remained on edge as these shots beat against, glanced off of, and drove through the blonde’s guard.  But Erica was somehow still hanging on as she began to reach her hand out and shoot it into Lily’s oncoming arm, aiming to deflect what was being thrown and stop others before they could begin.  It was a tense cat and mouse game as the attacks were stymied but not altogether thwarted, but the tenor changed all of a sudden as Erica reached up further to find a new target.  Lily’s voice shrieked through the air as a firm grip seized her hair and began to yank wildly – caught between conflicting impulses of continuing to punch or stopping to extricate herself, it was not long before she got tugged off of her perch and down to the carpet with the blonde.

The hairpulling had brought both women onto their sides.  With this hold still intact and having also extricated her right arm in the tumult, Erica lashed out with an artless pair of cuffing swings to her foe’s head.  Lily scowled as she absorbed them and answered with several similarly inelegant left-handed blows of her own, while her now-pinned right hand wormed its way in to push at the blonde’s chin and neck.  The action seemed to become reduced to its basest and most primitive character as they struggled against each other in this fashion, but the impasse was broken when Lily hiked her legs up and shoved them into Erica’s midsection, separating them from each other in the process.

Erica was to my right and Lily to my left as both scrambled to their feet as quickly as they could – the Asian got there first and moved in to pounce, but she checked her advance as the blonde rose up and swung with a wild right hook into the space between them.  Erica pressed on as she swept forward with a left hook that Lily slipped gracefully by mere inches; still determined, she lunged in and unloaded another right hook that finally landed to the jaw.  Lily was backing up to evade the punch but couldn’t quite make it; her head got swiveled violently to her right and her body followed in a quarter turn as she careened and went down face-first into the carpet.

Just like before, the room was immediately awash with the sound of audience reactions.  The change in the fight’s course had been as swift as it had been dramatic, and responses seemed to be all the more emphatic in its wake.  I did not hold back with my own elation as I took in the aftermath of what had just transpired in front of me.  Lily was lying still where she’d fallen and made no motion aside from her breathing – seeing her seemingly get shut off like a switch by a single punch was a feat that likely few had ever dreamed of witnessing.  My gaze immediately turned to Erica, who was standing over the downed Asian – even despite the blood and the bruises and her overall shabbiness, or maybe perhaps as a consequence of those qualities, she had never appeared more beautiful to my eyes than she did in that precise moment of apparent triumph.

Oddly, Erica did not seem to share in the general sense of exuberance that filled the penthouse.  Rather, she remained where she was with fists clenched at just under chest height, not letting go of her stoic visage as she stared intently at the other woman.  Her lips were just barely moving without an audible sound behind them – it took a second for me to catch on, but I realized that she in her own head was administering a count as if this had been a proper boxing match.  I picked it up and followed it along with her – as her own internal enumeration finally reached ten, I saw her eyes light up with a brightness that was like none I’d ever seen in her before.

At last, Erica appeared to be satisfied with her achievement.  But the fight was not yet over, and without further ado she moved in to set upon her fallen foe.  I watched the blonde as she reached down and rolled Lily over onto her back, then after taking the other girl by the ankles, raised her legs into the air to hold them spread apart in a V-shape.  This last move was a bit perplexing to me, but where it was leading to was soon revealed.  Lily had started to rouse as she was being moved about, and there was a brief pause as she was allowed to become cognizant of her circumstances.  As she lifted her head off of the floor to look up, Erica suddenly dropped down and slammed her knee straight into the Asian’s womanhood.  Lily howled at the top of her lungs as she suffered an agony like none that she’d ever had to endure in her whole career, but Erica was unmoved as she released the legs and sprang forward to secure a straddle seated across her waist.

Taking a firm grip of hair with her left hand, Erica rained down a drubbing right to her foe’s face, followed by a second one just like it.  Lily looked badly rocked by those punches and she groggily pulled her hands and arms in to try and cover up – Erica reacted promptly by seizing the hair with both hands to tug her head up and bang it back down on the carpet, stunning the Asian all the more.  From there, the blonde’s hands descended to the other girl’s chest, grabbing onto the breasts as she began to squeeze and claw the smaller pair.  Once again, the room was filled by the sound of Lily’s anguish as she screamed and thrashed beneath her tormentress.  Amidst it all though, my eyes were drawn to Erica’s face – her expression was stern and focused, betraying almost nothing even as she poured all of her wrath and pent-up animus into ruining her opponent’s tits.

Lily was struggling frantically to both extricate her breasts from her opponent’s death grip as well as to get out from underneath where she was trapped.  Fresh shouts of pain continued to escape from her lips as her pair were twisted back forth, each cry sounding even more forlorn than the one that had come before it.  She kicked and writhed in the throes of her misery, appearing at a loss to do anything else to find a respite.  But just as it seemed that she’d been pushed to her breaking point, a fire sparked in her eyes as she found the resolve to fight back.  Lily’s hands detached from Erica’s wrists and shot upwards to take hold of the blonde’s chest, repaying the larger set with all of the spitefulness that she could summon here at the end of her rope.

My attention remained glued on Erica as her hulking rack was subjected to the Asian’s reprisals.  Her steely poise shattered quickly as her tits were squeezed and yanked upon; though she tried to bear it with teeth gritted, her voice soon joined Lily’s as she groaned aloud in pain.  It was a fraught moment as the two ravaged each other, but Erica looked to be taking it better as she resisted her opponent’s efforts to tear her down from her perch, while still being able to twist and claw the other girl’s breasts unimpeded.  Their voices were similarly telling as Lily sounded far less capable of coping with the duress.  But the turn came at last as Lily put everything she had left into a ferocious slew of wild wrenches on the blonde’s tits – Erica’s face became wreathed in agony as she bore the vicious assault, but she had the wherewithal to let go with her right hand and use it to clout the other girl again with another short brace of punches to the face.  These were just enough to take the wind out of her opponent’s sails.

Retaking both of Lily’s tits in her hands, Erica gripped them tightly and drew back as she yanked upwards on them as forcefully as she could.  The resulting scream this tore out of the Asian was a dreadful sound that vividly articulated the tremendous agony and suffering that permeated into every fiber of her being.  Her hands fell away from the blonde’s chest and went back to the wrists, but her attempts to free herself were no more fruitful than they’d been before.  These big yanks from Erica were repeated and compelled Lily to arch her back as she screamed and sobbed, growing increasingly incoherent as the pain overwhelmed her entirely.

The blonde maintained a steady workmanlike demeanor all throughout this, seeming to stay laser-focused even as her opponent’s composure crumbled completely.  At last she let go and slid forward while bringing herself down onto her quarry – in a single deft motion, she encircled her hands and arms around the Asian’s head and buried the other girl’s face beneath the curvaceous swell of her bosom.  Lily’s cries were instantly muted by the tight press of breast flesh against her nose and mouth – where once her voice had resounded into every corner of the room, it was now bereft of all but a fraction of that earlier volume.  Erica’s teeth were gritted as she squeezed tightly and pressed down with her décolletage – her foe was desperately trying to turn her head free, but the blonde had her trapped snugly with one arm around the neck and the other hand gripping the back of the skull.

Bit by bit, Lily’s struggles were waning.  I could see her legs in behind as they slid back and forth, trying and failing to find purchase for her feet on the carpet in order to bridge up or roll to her side.  To the same end, her hands pushed and pawed at Erica’s flanks in the vain hope that she could somehow force her escape.  But there was very little that she could actually do in her state while the smother was sealed to her face and as the blonde’s tits were bearing down and mashing against her features.  Over the next minute or so, her struggles became less and less insistent until her movements ebbed entirely away into nothing.  Finally, her body relaxed and her arms went limp on the carpet.

Erica had beaten her nemesis decisively.  It was over.

With its work complete, the smother was relinquished and its victim was slowly allowed release from its confines.  Erica remained for a time where she was on top of Lily as she came down from the tremendous effort she’d called upon to deliver the fight’s savage climax.  While lying there and catching her breath, her arms stayed coiled around the head and her large breasts draped over the face of her foe.  The other girl was breathing hard as well, availing herself of what had been previously denied to her and taking them in with a parched, ragged, and thoroughly unconscious manner.  Gradually, Erica was coaxed by the sound of the audience’s applause and cheers into pushing herself upright from the floor, though her attention did not avert away from her opponent.  The fire and the fury were still etched vividly into the blonde’s expression as she looked down upon her conquest, while one of her hands had seized a grip on the Asian’s disheveled hair in preparation for meting out more violence.  But after a moment, her zeal was superceded by an exuberant smile as the thrill of her accomplishment washed over her.

Sitting up straight, Erica raised and flexed her arms in a triumphant pose while she looked out onto the room with a winning grin on her face.  Lily was still straddled beneath her, sprawled out on her back with her hands and legs flat on the floor and her head lolling listlessly to one side.  Though the two women were both visibly battered and drained after the terrific punishment they’d taken at each other’s hands, the contrast in how they looked here at the end couldn’t have been starker – Erica appeared powerful and radiated with total confidence, whereas Lily seemed to have been rendered completely inert and helpless.  In total, the blonde had almost entirely won over the room through her efforts; rising wearily but proudly to stand, she further posed towering over the other woman while continuing to receive their acclaim.  In a final display of dominance, she reached down and stripped Lily of her panties, which she then raised aloft as a trophy – a hard-earned recompense for a bikini claimed from her by the very same opponent in their prior outing, I would think.

Erica made eyes at me as the clamor began to die down.  She pulled out her mouthpiece and discarded it to the floor next to her foe’s slumbering form, and then strode over to retrieve her previously removed bikini top from where it had been dropped as she exited the fighting space.  Immediately as she came up the stairs, Erica made a beeline and walked straight into me to embrace tightly.  She was sweaty and exhausted as she leaned into me for support, while I returned the hug with a heartfelt one of my own.  I lost track of how long the two of us stayed like this, but the time wasn’t what truly mattered.

After seemingly forever, Erica at last spoke softly.  “I did it.  I really did it.”

“Congratulations,” I replied, “You definitely earned this one.”

There was another pause before she responded again.  “C’mon.  Let’s get out of here.”

As the two of us let go of each other and made to leave, I turned my head and took one more look at Lily.  I saw that a couple of her backers had gone in and were in the midst of tending to her.  By now, she’d managed to be brought around and very gingerly was being helped by them up off of the carpet and onto her feet; one had been provident enough in the intervening period to retrieve a robe for her so that she could cover up her nakedness.  I was struck by how utterly shattered Lily appeared in defeat, and not just in terms of the physical punishment that had been exacted upon her.  There was a mixture of grogginess and confusion in her eyes, as if she hadn’t figured out what to do with herself in this most vulnerable moment; though she was trying her hardest to restore the aura of composure that had served her so well until now, the first of many tears were shining visibly in her eyes and staining her battered cheeks.

In just a few minutes, I knew that she was going to be removed from the premises and escorted straight down to a limo being prepped to take her away, as was the house’s tradition.  The ride home was a bitter time to have to begin coming to terms with her loss, and surely she would be doing a lot more of that in the days and weeks to follow.

I felt a gentle tug on my arm and I looked back at Erica.  She too had been giving the woman she’d conquered a last glimpse, taking stock of the ravaging that her fists and her claws had inflicted.  She was seemingly entranced for a brief moment by the sight, but it appeared not to be striking the same note of pity or sympathy in her as it had in me.  Very faintly, I detected a small smirk forming on her lips as she took satisfaction from what she beheld.  Recalling that she had been dealt the same harsh lesson by this woman the last time they’d met, it would seem that she relished being able to return the favor in kind here.  Erica’s mood lifted as she turned and looked back to me with a smile, again beckoning me to go with another coax on the arm.  Thus, I joined her as we headed upstairs and put everyone else behind us.

Upon arriving at the bedroom, I removed my suit coat and put it on a nearby chair, and then I rolled my shirt sleeves up a bit as I headed into the bathroom.  I was looking for something to help clean Erica up, but I was dismayed to find it lacking.  After a brief search, I was unable to locate anything particularly helpful for either her cuts or her swelling – matches in the penthouse tended not to be such bluntly pugilistic affairs, and the oversight was regrettable in this instance.  I took a hand towel and ran it under some hot water from the sink before returning to Erica.

The blonde had stopped to shut the bedroom door behind us after we’d entered.  She had then gone over to a dresser on the far side of the room while I was occupied, and there she’d deposited her opponent’s panties and her own top before turning to face me as I came back to her.  The thrill of her success had instilled a new vivacity in her that was immediately apparent even before I got closer, and in her expression there had emerged a glow of giddiness unlike any I’d ever seen her possess in all our time together.  As I approached and started to dab at a cut over her left eye with the towel, she looked back at me with an unflinching stare and an equally pervasive smile.  No amount of injury or fatigue could ever possibly diminish a high like the one that she was exuding right here.

“I can’t believe it,” Erica gushed, “Beating her, it felt… it felt… Just wow.”

“Yeah.  It’s certainly a lot to celebrate, isn’t it?”

Erica’s expression shifted quickly and noticeably.  After maybe a second or two as we looked at each other, she brushed aside my hand and threw herself into me.  Her arms slid around my neck as she leaned in and kissed me deeply.

I could taste the coppery traces of blood that still tinged her lips.  I felt the heat of her body as it pressed tightly into my own.  And I was captivated in a heartbeat by the insistency with which she expressed her passions.  I dropped the towel quickly as I brought my hands to her waist and responded to her in kind.  It was a very impulsive act and one that I was more than happy to allow myself to become swept up in, but my self-restraint gradually came back to me as I broke it off first.  Despite every desire I had not to stop things where they were, an opposing sensibility was compelling me to think better of what I was doing.

“Is this really right?  Are you sure?”

The two of us were still holding each other close as we lingered in this pause.  I scanned Erica’s doelike eyes as she looked back at me, searching in them for any hint about her answer that I could find.  As the seconds grew, the stronger I felt the yearning to know what she truly desired, one way or the other.

“Elliot… Shut up and kiss me.”

There was no more hesitation, and I did as I was told.  I gave her what she wanted; what I wanted as well.  As I took her back into my arms, I pressed myself against her and started guiding her in the general direction towards the bed.  We staggered a bit clumsily until we found our way over, at which point she pulled me down atop her as we fell across it.  With one of her legs hiking up to coil around my back, our hands at each other’s bodies and our lips locked together, the two of us did not hold back with our feelings.

Together, we got lost in the moment with each other.

Offline Aleena

Re: Beauty is Never Tarnished
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 05:15:31 PM »
You are truly one of the best writers in this genre.   Thanks for another awesome and sexy story!

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Beauty is Never Tarnished
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 10:44:19 AM »
Fantastic work