News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Breast mauling video recommendations

• 58 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Re: Breast mauling video recommendations
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2023, 10:37:07 PM »
Jackie Hoff(Taylor) vs Angel had moments of tit grabs. Angel finished Jackie with a breast attack that the vid did not clearly show but it must have been brutal to get the submission.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2023, 06:03:59 PM »
little oral annie vs rosemary

Hi Colt, don't know that one! What producer / where to find it?

That is old 8mm 70's video transfer, if search google might be able to find it. the original producer is no longer around.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2023, 08:20:50 PM »
I HIGHLY suggest  Regan vs Yuki & Anna vs Kat Black from APL VIDEOS. The rules of the matches were to make your opponent submit using breast mauling with most submissions in 20min being declared the winner. You'll find them in the pre-sale category.
You're welcome  ;D

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2023, 06:43:00 AM »
Went thru my Suitefights collection and the following had some good moments of breast attacks/mauling.
!. Jacky Fey vs Misty Lovelace. Misty tits were badly marked. Jacky drew some blood on Misty;s right breast and also went for pussy in this catfight. Both exchanged some mutual grabs which was pretty agressive.
2. Lora Cross vs Sarah Brooke. Some moments of mutual tit/nipple assults.
3. Charlie Mancini vs Sarah Brooke. Sarah had one super grab that got Charlie's attention big time.
4. Nikki Darling vs Mila. A classic!. Both were attacking on numerous occasions.
5, Nikki Darling vs Zamra. Nikki got Zamra in a schoolgirl pin and did a number on Zamra. Grabs and relentless slapping that Nikki
    appeared gassing out. Think it's one of the things she loves doing to her opponents.
6. Vika. One of the many tactics she utilizes in her catfights.
7., Bella Luxx vs Nikki Darling. In one of the rounds when upright, Bella grab and tweeked Nikki;s right breast. Wanted her to do more to get a submission but did not follow-up.
8. Angel vs Jacky Hoff. Forced a submission with a solid breast grab. Had some good exchages on that mat.
Probably missed some, but these are the ones that stood out for me. It is one rule tha Suitefights should include along with slapping and body punches to elevate the intensity of their catfights,

Offline shinobi

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2023, 10:49:39 PM »
which producer has the Angel vs Jacky Hoffs fight?

Offline shinobi

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2023, 11:08:27 PM »
My favorite titfight is between Lori and Tammy, two Russian gals.  It can be found on www.clips4sale.com, Catfight Planet Clip Store/Studio 6073.  Lori and Tami engage in various catfight contests, but the titfight portion can be found at the end of Rough Rally 2a and the beginning of Rough Rally 2b, both of which can be found on page 9 of the Catfight Planet Clip Store/Studio 6073.  While these two ladies are both standing, they mutually squeeze each others breasts until one says, "stop."  This is a best 2 out of 3 contest and goes for 3 rounds!  The first round lasts for almost 4 minutes, which is absolutely amazing considering the nature of the contest!  At times the girls would release their grip on their opponent and and either attempt to protect or grasp their aching tits, at which point the ref would shout "same," telling them to return to a mutual breast grip.  During these times Tami would often sneak in a good nipple twist on poor Lori!  These beautiful women only wear the tiniest of thongs for the titfight, and all the action is completely unscripted and unstaged; this is a real contest that each lady takes very seriously.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2023, 11:43:16 PM »
[/quote
Suitefights. Battling on the ground, recommend it!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2023, 08:11:49 PM »
You may be confused because Jacky Hoffs is going by the name "TAYLOR" during this fight (I was lost and I actually own and love this fight). This was actually one of the last SF matches I purchased and liked. I really like ground work when the women aren't just laying on the ground continuously JUST pulling hair and attempting to mix it up a bit. The close body to body contact is what does it for me. While we're on the subject, any newer SF matches have good close contact? I've heard the Vika matches with the exception of her bout with Alexa are pretty good with the close contact grappling especially her bout with Carmilla. I've also heard the same about the two matches featuring Stephanie. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2023, 09:21:59 PM »
You may be confused because Jacky Hoffs is going by the name "TAYLOR" during this fight (I was lost and I actually own and love this fight). This was actually one of the last SF matches I purchased and liked. I really like ground work when the women aren't just laying on the ground continuously JUST pulling hair and attempting to mix it up a bit. The close body to body contact is what does it for me. While we're on the subject, any newer SF matches have good close contact? I've heard the Vika matches with the exception of her bout with Alexa are pretty good with the close contact grappling especially her bout with Carmilla. I've also heard the same about the two matches featuring Stephanie. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
The last Suitefights production featured Bella Gypsy vs Stephanie and the majority of thje catfight was on the ground. They battled with Stephanie on top 95% of the time, however I felt the action was very slow with the ladies just gripping hair struggling to get the advantage. It was lenghty, a little boring. Suitefight have paused the action and re-started having the ladies resume standing up. Overall I rate the fight 7.5/10. Stephanie did pay a price as one of her tits suffered redness from Bella's grabnbing/twisting. The Angel/Taylor(Jackie Hoff) was good and hope Jackie comes back.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2023, 09:32:36 PM »

Thanks in advance
The last Suitefights production featured Bella Gypsy vs Stephanie and the majority of thje catfight was on the ground. They battled with Stephanie on top 95% of the time, however I felt the action was very slow with the ladies just gripping hair struggling to get the advantage. It was lenghty, a little boring. Suitefight have paused the action and re-started having the ladies resume standing up. Overall I rate the fight 7.5/10. Stephanie did pay a price as one of her tits suffered redness from Bella's grabnbing/twisting. The Angel/Taylor(Jackie Hoff) was good and hope Jackie comes back.
Thanks for the info. I'd heard similar criticism about the Bella/Stephanie fight. I may enjoy the close contact catfights  but tge still have to be eventful while some interesting things seem to happen sporadically throughout, again I've heard the match is predominantly kinda slow (even going by the trailer).  I said when it was released the Stephanie/Angel fight looked good, I may have to FINALLY pull the trigger and purchase it.
THANKS

Offline shinobi

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2023, 10:26:44 PM »
My second favorite titfight took place in 2009 and is a fierce match between Britteni Blanks and Jessica Nova.  These ladies kneel on a couch and simply squeeze each others breasts and twist each other's nipples until one submits.
Scroll down to Titfight #1 of #2, although their entire tiffight takes place on this one download.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2023, 12:20:17 AM »
California Wildcats produced many "scripted" catfight which featured breast grabbing attacks, A few of them looked pretty real.

Offline shinobi

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2023, 03:24:51 AM »
Faby and Zoe have a catfight that if filled with breast squeezing and nipple tweaks. Just go to festelle.eu and search for Faby or Zoe and look for video E-79
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 03:53:31 AM by shinobi »

Offline shinobi

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2023, 03:39:42 AM »
Mutiny and Zsuzsa have a match on sexyfightingzone.com called "Breast Torture Match".  This is a wrestling match with an emphasis on breast squeezing.  Mutiny's breasts were far more sensitive than Zsusza"s  and poor Mutiny was in agonizing pain for the entire match.  She still managed to elicit screams from Zsuzsa from 3 especially cruel chest assaults!

Offline shinobi

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2023, 03:52:44 AM »
Veta and Sergia had a catfight in 2007 where each girl focused on squeezing her opponents breasts and savage nipple attacks. This match can be found on festelle.eu as FV444-2 but the video is somewhat pixelated.  I would recommend.purchasing at usapublications.com.  Veta and Sergia are listen under different names but the video is Real Street Catfights 15!   (RCS-15)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 07:26:59 AM by shinobi »