News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Breast mauling video recommendations

• 58 Replies

Offline modernepic

Re: Breast mauling video recommendations
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2023, 12:10:56 AM »
which producer has the Angel vs Jacky Hoffs fight?
You may be confused because Jacky Hoffs is going by the name "TAYLOR" during this fight (I was lost and I actually own and love this fight). This was actually one of the last SF matches I purchased and liked. I really like ground work when the women aren't just laying on the ground continuously JUST pulling hair and attempting to mix it up a bit. The close body to body contact is what does it for me. While we're on the subject, any newer SF matches have good close contact? I've heard the Vika matches with the exception of her bout with Alexa are pretty good with the close contact grappling especially her bout with Carmilla. I've also heard the same about the two matches featuring Stephanie. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
The last Suitefights production featured Bella Gypsy vs Stephanie and the majority of thje catfight was on the ground. They battled with Stephanie on top 95% of the time, however I felt the action was very slow with the ladies just gripping hair struggling to get the advantage. It was lenghty, a little boring. Suitefight have paused the action and re-started having the ladies resume standing up. Overall I rate the fight 7.5/10. Stephanie did pay a price as one of her tits suffered redness from Bella's grabnbing/twisting. The Angel/Taylor(Jackie Hoff) was good and hope Jackie comes back.

I sponsored a few staged titfight focused videos with Sinn Sage. With Jupiter, Ziva Fey, and Jackie Hoff. You can see the Jackie fight on her many vids: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4578628/Rip-Your-Tits-Off-Too/

Enjoy :)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2023, 12:42:56 AM »
You may be confused because Jacky Hoffs is going by the name "TAYLOR" during this fight (I was lost and I actually own and love this fight). This was actually one of the last SF matches I purchased and liked. I really like ground work when the women aren't just laying on the ground continuously JUST pulling hair and attempting to mix it up a bit. The close body to body contact is what does it for me. While we're on the subject, any newer SF matches have good close contact? I've heard the Vika matches with the exception of her bout with Alexa are pretty good with the close contact grappling especially her bout with Carmilla. I've also heard the same about the two matches featuring Stephanie. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
The last Suitefights production featured Bella Gypsy vs Stephanie and the majority of thje catfight was on the ground. They battled with Stephanie on top 95% of the time, however I felt the action was very slow with the ladies just gripping hair struggling to get the advantage. It was lenghty, a little boring. Suitefight have paused the action and re-started having the ladies resume standing up. Overall I rate the fight 7.5/10. Stephanie did pay a price as one of her tits suffered redness from Bella's grabnbing/twisting. The Angel/Taylor(Jackie Hoff) was good and hope Jackie comes back.

I sponsored a few staged titfight focused videos with Sinn Sage. With Jupiter, Ziva Fey, and Jackie Hoff. You can see the Jackie fight on her many vids: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4578628/Rip-Your-Tits-Off-Too/

YOU'RE responsible for the Sinn Sage vs Jupiter match!? :o
THANK YOU! That match is one of my favorite, and most watched videos this year! I'm DEFINITELY purchasing the Sinn vs Jackie Hoff video, it looks every bit as good as The sinn/Jupiter one. Thanks again, You f***ing RULE! ;D

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2023, 03:55:20 AM »
Hoping Jackie Hoff(Taylor) comes back to Suitefights vs another natural breasted opponent.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2023, 09:02:02 AM »
Literally minutes after replying to the comment about their being a sinn vs Jackie Hoff titfight video I purchased it and YES it delivered the goods! I still like the sinn/Jupiter match more but if I give that a 5 out of 5 than the sinn/Jackie was a 4.5 out of 5. To @Modernepic THANK YOU again for sponsoring those awesome matches. I must also thank you for turning me on to Manyvids. I probably insanely late to the game but I wasn't familiar with it. (hey I'm 45, social media and online shit is foreign to me lol) There's a ton of sweet content up there, so it looks like I'll be spending a lot of money this weekend  ;D

Offline modernepic

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2023, 10:04:10 PM »

Thanks in advance

YOU'RE responsible for the Sinn Sage vs Jupiter match!? :o
THANK YOU! That match is one of my favorite, and most watched videos this year! I'm DEFINITELY purchasing the Sinn vs Jackie Hoff video, it looks every bit as good as The sinn/Jupiter one. Thanks again, You f***ing RULE! ;D

Thanks :) If you enjoyed that one, there is also one set to come out with Ziva Fey that was pretty great as well. Ziva is a little more over the top but a great video for sure. Sinn always brings it.

She is setting up shop in Chicago now after a move and once she has a new stable together, I'll be ordering more for the series for sure. I'm also trying to lure Hannah Perez out of custom retirement for something similar.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2023, 12:56:53 AM »
  Just watched a new video from Cattybattle with first time fighter Suger African American who fought Mistress Alexis Kim Asian. As any first time fighter Suger had her issues with a fighter with more matches under her belt, but what made me post about the match hear is that Suger seemed to attack Alexis breast from the first minute until end of the match. Alexis has D cups so has big targets.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2023, 01:24:11 AM »
  Just watched a new video from Cattybattle with first time fighter Suger African American who fought Mistress Alexis Kim Asian. As any first time fighter Suger had her issues with a fighter with more matches under her belt, but what made me post about the match hear is that Suger seemed to attack Alexis breast from the first minute until end of the match. Alexis has D cups so has big targets.
Does the match go topless? I've searched and there is no photos other than a couple showing the two girls posing. They also did something that's a HUGE pet peeve of mine, when showing the sample clip it's only a brief few seconds of the opening interview NO EXAMPLE OF THE FIGHT ACTION! >:(
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 01:25:11 AM by jaybee »

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2023, 03:15:34 AM »
Does the match go topless? I've searched and there is no photos other than a couple showing the two girls posing. They also did something that's a HUGE pet peeve of mine, when showing the sample clip it's only a brief few seconds of the opening interview NO EXAMPLE OF THE FIGHT ACTION! >:(

I hate that too, a clip/trailer with nothing useful

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2023, 03:49:49 PM »

They had on bra and panties, would have to go back and watch again but don't think it ending up as topless but sure breats popped out of the bra's a few times.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline steez

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2023, 01:44:54 AM »
Mutiny and Zsuzsa have a match on sexyfightingzone.com called "Breast Torture Match".  This is a wrestling match with an emphasis on breast squeezing.  Mutiny's breasts were far more sensitive than Zsusza"s  and poor Mutiny was in agonizing pain for the entire match.  She still managed to elicit screams from Zsuzsa from 3 especially cruel chest assaults!

Anyone have any other reviews of this video?  It's currently behind a membership.  I've seen some stills, but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of tit action.

Offline fightfan35

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2023, 01:59:43 AM »

Is this on C4S? If so, they have no control over what snippet is chosen for the preview. C4S does that randomly as I understand it. So can't blame them.

Offline icfan

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2023, 05:10:33 AM »
If you want a catfight with some good breast mauling submissions I'd recommend Chakira vs Sunni Ray. Chakira makes her give at least four times by twisting her tits and during one submission she looks like she's milking her nipples while Sunni taps out from the pain. The fight is totally one sided, but if you truly want a real catfight with one woman just going bonkers after another womans nipples then this match fits the bill. And yeah that shit was totally real by the painful reactions for Sunni, you just can't fake the way she screams and shakes after that final submission.

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2023, 01:32:01 PM »
If you want a catfight with some good breast mauling submissions I'd recommend Chakira vs Sunni Ray. Chakira makes her give at least four times by twisting her tits and during one submission she looks like she's milking her nipples while Sunni taps out from the pain. The fight is totally one sided, but if you truly want a real catfight with one woman just going bonkers after another womans nipples then this match fits the bill. And yeah that shit was totally real by the painful reactions for Sunni, you just can't fake the way she screams and shakes after that final submission.

{alt}

{alt}

I thought Sunni was having a breakdown at the end. It was a good beatdown ;D

Offline buddyj1

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2023, 01:13:58 PM »
Just purchased and watched this one and LOVED it!

{alt}

{alt}

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2023, 04:52:39 PM »
Just purchased and watched this one and LOVED it!

{alt}

{alt}

Where can I get it? It sounds good.