News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nails used to inflict pain / damage

• 1 Replies

Offline Aussie Fan

Nails used to inflict pain / damage
« on: May 02, 2023, 04:07:21 AM »

I was recently contacted by an old friend of my sisters from about 35 years ago, and boy did it bring back some memories, that some here may find interesting.
Back in 1985 my sister went to a private girls school and one of her friends Fiona (who became a friend of mine also) was the reason I became interested in girls fighting.
Fiona was only small at about 5’2” with a petite build, great breasts and toned strong body. She claimed she learnt to fight from her brother, and she use to love proving her prowess at every opportunity she got.
The night I found out that she was a good / very tough fighter, I was really surprised!! Fiona came from a very wealthy family, and she was polite, well spoken and always dressed in expensive clothing. She usually wore makeup and was always well groomed - including long painted fingernails.
This particular night a few families were at our house, including Fiona’s parents and there were 8 kids (15-17YO, 3 girls & 5 boys) who after dinner when upstairs to the playroom. Fiona suggested a wrestling round robin, which everyone was keen on, and the only rule was that to win you had to get your opponent to submit.
I got put against Fiona in the first fight, and I thought it would be an easy win - how wrong I was. Fiona put her hands up to interlock fingers, in like a test of strength move, which I interlocked fingers with her. She was so fast in snapping my wrists back forcing me to my knees and then had me in a headlock with incredible force all within a few seconds. She asked for my surrender and when I didn’t give it she increased the force on my neck cutting off my breathing, and getting her submission. I think everyone was shocked by her speed and strength, but that didn’t stop them making fun of me.
Other fights ended as draws as the person in control couldn’t extract a surrender. Fiona’s second fight against a mate of mine was exactly as mine had been, but even quicker.
The final was a guy from my neighbourhood against Fiona and he claimed there was no way he could be made to surrender. He was clever to not lock hands with Fiona but after a minute or so she got him into a headlock and kept him there for a couple of minutes, wearing him out. She then threw him to the floor and pinned him down. He tried and tried but couldn’t get free and Fiona was in complete control. She asked him to surrender a few times but he refused, and she said I really don’t want to hurt you but I can and will if you don’t quit now. Fiona got his hand and pushed her long thumb nail into the back of his hand between two bones. When he screamed, she covered his mouth an asked for submission, but he wouldn’t. There was blood coming from his hand now but he wouldn’t quit. We went to get her off but she got really mad and said she always gets a submission- I’ve got lots of things left to try.
She put her nails on his chest and did a fair bit of scratching under his shirt, and he was crying now but not submitting. Then a submission came quickly when she dug her nails into his scalp and it must have really hurt.
I had never really noticed Fiona’s nails before this night, but after the wrestling everyone wanted to touch and feel her nails, which she loved.
Fiona’s nails were only about 1/4” past her fingers that night, but they were sharp and really hurt - she did a few demos on a few of the guys arms. In the next year or so, there were times when her nails were more like 1/2 - 3/4” long, and they had a lot of curve to them making them very strong. When she dug them into you the curve left deep moon like shapes in your skin.
There were many wrestling fights over the next couple of years, and I don’t think I ever saw Fiona lose. A few were very vicious and wild and one day a fairly big country girl very nearly beat Fiona, but couldn’t get a submission, and then Fiona wore her out and really did some damage to her.
After one night of fights a number of Fiona’s victims had some nasty visible scratches and one parent complained to Fiona’s parents, and her dad warned her that she wouldn’t be allowed to have nails if she ever scratched someone again. Fiona learnt to scratch in less obvious places.
I believe Fiona’s nails made her feel powerful, which she actually was, and she got satisfaction causing people pain with them. She use to challenge guys to a thumb fight, where you held each others hand in a monkey grip and then tried to pin their thumb with yours. When she tightened the monkey grip you could feel how sharp her nails were, sometimes they were razor sharp and others not that bad, but when sharp they hurt and could draw blood if she wanted them to. My sister told me of a day where a guy was being rude about her nails saying although they look dangerous he thought they couldn’t hurt - Fiona convinced him to do a double monkey grip and then she squeezed, not letting him go until he was begging her. His fingers were cut in some spots and there was apparently quite a lot of blood.
There was one fight I have never forgotten between Fiona and another girl from her school, and yes they both liked the same guy. Roxanne challenged Fiona to meet in the park and settle who deserved the guy, and Fiona only asked me to come to ensure it was a fair fight - she did tell me to not interfere regardless of the outcome, unless one of Roxanne’s supporters interfered.
I knew Roxanne, also a friend of my sister, and it made for an interesting fight zzz. Roxanne was around 5’9” and a solid build, in all the right places. She looked huge compared to Fiona and she was a renowned sports person (star), whereas Fiona didn’t per-take in sporting activities.
Roxanne’s waste length hair was pulling back in a pig tail and she looked hot - that’s why Fiona hated her, despite also being very good looking. I would have rated Fiona at 8.5 and Roxanne a 9.0. Roxanne had two girl friends and one guy with her, and now I had filled out and had a couple of years of martial arts training, I was sure I could adequately support Fiona.
Roxanne announced that they knew what the prise was, that there were no rules, but if Fiona used those nails on her, she would permanently declaw her. Roxanne looked tough and talked tough, and I could tell Fiona was nervous.
Fiona started slowly, and it was immediately apparent that Roxanne had some boxing skills. She danced around throwing quick jabs most of which Fiona avoided or blocked, but some were hitting their target. Fiona was having trouble getting close enough to get Roxanne’s hair or get her to the ground, where Fiona would have a better chance.  In an attempt at grabbing Roxanne’s head, Fiona’s hand got pulled to Roxanne’s face and Fiona unintentionally scratched her quite badly. When Roxanne realised what had happened she lost control and went wild. With Roxanne wildly throwing punches, Fiona managed to get to her hair and she started throwing the large girl around like a rag doll. After about 30 second’s Roxanne had stopped punching and was clearly disoriented, and then bang - Fiona took two handfuls of the long hair and pulled Roxanne’s head down to meet her upcoming knee. Bang - bang - bang Roxanne was in real trouble and Fiona threw her on the ground, put her knee into her back and then pulled her hair up, bending the large girl like a banana.
Roxanne begged Fiona to please stop, but Fiona was now in control and loving her power. She pulled Roxanne onto her back and re-straddled her, banging he head on the ground for good measure.
Fiona then said - Roxy, I especially sharpened my nails, so you would have long lasting memories of our encounter, and you stupidly threatened to declaw me, well let’s see how you like them.
There were screams while Fiona racked her face and neck three or four times, leaving lasting damage and evidence of this encounter. Her friends asked Fiona to stop as she had had enough, and I had to agree, all be it Fiona would have kept going.
On the walk back to her house, I watched Fiona using her nails to clean skin out from other nails and by the time we got home her own face was swollen and a black eye developing.
At her house I asked her how sharp her nails were and she proceeded to scratch my forearm from elbow to wrist - and yes they were very sharp and probably about 1/2” past the tips of her fingers at this stage.
Fast forward 35 years and I get a call from Fiona whom I hadn’t seen or heard of in all that time, as our parents fell out and drifted apart.
She had recently separated from her husband and her mum had recently passed away, and she just wanted to catch up with a friend from the past. We arranged for lunch the following week and I was really excited/ apprehensive of the catch up. I am happily with a partner and living in a great blended type of family arrangement.
I was not surprised to see how good Fiona looked and as always she was incredibly well dressed and groomed - she had aged well. Lunch was really enjoyable and it was good to hear of happenings over the years - births, deaths & marriages…..
After a couple of hours, I had to ask - I noticed you still have lovely long nails, do you still enjoy inflicting pain and do you still love to wrestle. Fe just laughed and laughed - No my husband was not the type of man who could handle his wife being better than him, although we did wrestle once early on and I thought it best that I let him win. When I recently found he was cheating on me, he didn’t like what I did to his mistress, so he left me for her - even as bad as she looked. She is now pressing charges and has a restraining order on me (I have some details of this encounter for a future post).
I asked for the monkey grip test, where I found how dangerous her nails were - they were deep red and very long @ about 1”+ and shaped to very sharp points. She only squeezed gently, but it was obvious how much this would hurt if she wanted it to. Fiona asked me to her place (40km away) for a wrestle, and somehow I had the strength to decline, but I cannot stop thinking about her and how fun a wrestle would be. I just cannot do that to my very lovely partner, who would certainly want a piece of Fiona if she knew she was making advances - my partner had a history as quiet a tough chick, although I have never seen her fight, she can wrestle and is very strong ( a gym junkie). Still I wouldn’t like to see her up against the vicious Fiona.

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
Re: Nails used to inflict pain / damage
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 04:18:49 AM »
But we would like to see her against Fiona  ;D
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK