News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sauna Battle - Curvy Mother Daughter settling their differences

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Roswitha and her daughter Kessy sat side by side in the sauna, their bodies glistening with sweat in the hot, steamy air. They were both extremely buxom, with ample bosoms that heaved with each breath they took. Their thick bellies and chests were not on full display yet, as they sat in only their towels.
Roswitha had always loved coming to the sauna with her daughter, but today was different. They had been arguing for what felt like hours, and the tension between them was palpable.
"You just don't understand, Kessy," Roswitha said, her voice low and strained. "I've worked hard all my life to provide for us, and now you're telling me that you want to drop out of school and pursue some pipe dream?"
Kessy rolled her eyes, her face flushed from the heat. "It's not a pipe dream, Mom. I want to be a musician, and I know I have the talent to make it. Why can't you support me?"

Roswitha shook her head, feeling frustrated and helpless. "It's not that I don't want to support you, Kessy. It's just that I'm worried about you. The music industry is tough, and I don't want you to get hurt. Especially with your chubby body. I don`t blame you for your curves, but society….”"
Kessy sighed, looking down at her big tits and belly. "I know it's tough, Mom. But I'm willing to take the risk. I just wish you could believe in me."
The two of them sat in silence for a moment, the only sound the soft hiss of the sauna's steam. Roswitha felt a knot of anxiety in her stomach, unsure of how to bridge the gap between them.
Suddenly Roswitha and Kessy continued their argument, their voices rising with each passing moment. As they got up to gesture more emphatically, their towels began to slip.

Roswitha felt a jolt of panic run through her as she tried to cover up her exposed body. Kessy, on the other hand, didn't seem to care.
"Mom, seriously, it's just our bodies. You don't have to be so uptight about it," Kessy said, rolling her eyes.
Roswitha felt a sense of frustration well up inside of her. She had always been self-conscious about her body, and seeing herself exposed like this in front of her daughter only made things worse.
"But Kessy, you don't understand. It's not just about the bodies. It's about being modest and respectful," Roswitha said, her voice shaking with emotion.
Kessy scoffed. "Respectful? What's so disrespectful about the human body? We all have one, Mom."
Roswitha felt a twinge of guilt. Maybe Kessy was right. Maybe she was being too uptight about this. But old habits die hard, and Roswitha couldn't shake the feeling of shame that she had carried with her for so long.
As the argument continued, the tension between Roswitha and Kessy only grew more heated. Roswitha, feeling frustrated and overwhelmed, lashed out and slapped her daughter across the face.

Kessy recoiled, shock and hurt etched across her features. In a moment of blind rage, she reacted with a belly punch to her mom's thick belly.

Roswitha gasped, feeling the wind knocked out of her as Kessy's fist connected with her flesh.
After Roswitha received the belly punch from Kessy, both of them were stunned by the sudden turn of events. However, instead of escalating the situation further, they took a moment to breathe and calm down.
"I'm sorry, Mom," Kessy said, tears streaming down her face. "I didn't mean to hurt you."
Roswitha nodded, still feeling the pain in her belly. "It's okay, Kessy. I shouldn't have slapped you."
As they looked at each other, a sense of understanding and compassion passed between them. They knew that they had to find a way to move forward from this incident and rebuild their relationship.
Then, with a smile, Kessy leaned forward and gently rubbed her mom's belly. "You have such a soft belly, Mom. It's like a pillow."
Roswitha laughed, feeling the tension in the air dissipate. "You do too, Kessy. You get it from me."
As they both giggled, they playfully exchanged belly punches, each of them letting out a satisfying grunt with each hit. It was a strange way to bond, but in that moment, it felt like exactly what they needed.
Both stopped for a moment, breathing heavily. They looked into each other`s eyes, seeing the desire to continue this.
As Roswitha and Kessy continued their conversation, the heat in the sauna intensified, causing beads of sweat to form on their foreheads and trickle down their bodies. Their thick bellies and chests glistened with sweat, adding to the already steamy atmosphere. Both, mother and daughter, were in the DDD-Cup range.
As they both tried to cool down by fanning themselves, Kessy couldn't help but notice the way her mom's belly jiggled as she moved. "Wow, Mom, your belly is so soft and jiggly," she remarked.
Roswitha chuckled. "Thanks, Kessy. And red. I've always had a bit of a belly."
Kessy smiled and gave her mom's belly a playful poke. "It's cute. Let's see how tough it is. How much more can you take bitch?"
With that, they both started trading heavier belly punches, each one letting out a grunt with each hit. Despite the heat and the physical exertion, they both found themselves enjoying the strange bonding experience. Their bellies jiggled with each hit, eliciting giggles from both of them.
After a few minutes, they both collapsed onto the bench, panting and sweating. "That was a workout," Roswitha said, wiping the sweat from her forehead.
Roswitha and Kessy both got up again, standing face-to-face in the sauna, their bodies still glistening with natural lubricant. They were breathing heavily, their ample chests rising and falling as they caught their breath. For a moment, they stood there, sizing each other up, their eyes locked in a fierce gaze.

Then, suddenly, they both lunged forward, fists flying, and started trading punches again. The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed through the sauna as their fists landed on each other's bellies.

As they punched each other's thick, jiggling bellies, they couldn't help but feel a rush of adrenaline and excitement. They were both panting and grunting with each punch, but neither of them wanted to stop.
The sweat was pouring down their faces as they continued to trade blows, their bellies bouncing and jiggling with each hit. They were both red in the face from the heat of the sauna and the exertion of their punches.

Despite the intensity of the fight, there was a strange sense of camaraderie between them. They were both enjoying the thrill of the fight and the feeling of their bellies being punched.
But eventually, they both started to tire. Their punches became weaker and slower, and they were both gasping for air. Finally, they both collapsed on the bench, panting and sweating, their bodies still trembling with excitement from the fight.
Roswitha and Kessy lay on the bench, trying to catch their breath after the intense belly punching session. Their chests heaved up and down as they tried to regulate their breathing. The heat in the sauna was almost unbearable, and their skin was slick with sweat.
As they lay there, Kessy suddenly shifted position, accidentally swinging her fist a little too high. The punch caught Roswitha's chest instead of her belly, causing her to cry out in pain.
"Ow, watch it!" Roswitha exclaimed, clutching her chest. "You punched me in the boob!"
Kessy looked horrified. "I'm sorry, Mom! I didn't mean to!"
Roswitha rubbed her chest, wincing in pain. "It's okay, just be more careful," she said, trying to catch her breath.
Kessy nodded, still looking guilty. "I'm really sorry, Mom. Are you okay?"
Roswitha managed a smile. "I'll survive. We were both getting a little too into it, I think."
But suddenly Kessy grinned and smashed her fist again into mom`s left big tit.

Kessy gasped as her fist made contact with her mom's chest, feeling the impact reverberate through her own body. Roswitha stumbled backward, her large DDD tits bouncing as she caught her balance.
Enraged, Roswitha charged forward, throwing a series of punches towards Kessy's chest. Kessy was caught off guard and stumbled back, her own breasts jiggling with each hit after being deformed by her mom`s invading blows. The two women continued to exchange blows, their chests and bellies taking the brunt of the hits.
Their sweaty bodies glistened in the heat of the sauna, their heavy breathing filling the room. As the fight went on, both women became more and more flushed, their skin turning a deep shade of red. The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed through the small space as they continued their heated battle.
With each punch that Roswitha landed on Kessy, she gained more confidence. She continued to target Kessy's chest and belly, with her fists slamming into her daughter's soft flesh with each blow. Kessy tried to fight back, but Roswitha's relentless assault had her on the defensive.

Finally, Roswitha got the upper hand and backed Kessy up against the wall of the sauna. She pressed her body against Kessy's, pinning her in place, and continued to throw punch after punch. Kessy grunted with each hit, feeling the impact reverberate through her entire body.
Despite the pain, Kessy couldn't help but admire her mom's tenacity. Roswitha was a fierce fighter, and Kessy knew she had inherited her strong will and determination. She tensed up her abs that were well hidden under a thick padding of belly fat.
As the fight wore on, both women began to tire. Their punches slowed, and they started to lean against each other for support. The heat of the sauna was almost unbearable, and their bodies were drenched. Their big tits mashed together, hard nipples in contact.
Finally, Roswitha took a step back and surveyed the damage she had wrought. Kessy's chest and belly were red and bruised, and her breathing was labored. But there was also a look of admiration in her eyes.
"Good fight, Mom," Kessy said between breaths.
As Kessy is bent over, Roswitha takes advantage of the situation and puts her daughter into a headlock. Kessy struggles to break free but Roswitha's grip is strong. Roswitha then uses her leg to attack Kessy's chest repeatedly. Kessy cries out in pain as Roswitha's leg pounds into her chest and slams her big dangling tits against her ribs over and over. The heat of the sauna only intensifies the fight as both women continue to sweat profusely. Mommy really went to town on her tits, hitting her more than 20 times draining much of her energy.
But suddenly, Kessy manages to push Roswitha away and land a hard punch on her belly. Roswitha recoils and stumbles back, giving Kessy an opening. Kessy rushes forward and lands a punch to Roswitha's chest. The sound of flesh against flesh echoes in the small room.
Both women are breathing heavily now, their bodies slick with sweat. Kessy takes a step back, catching her breath. Roswitha, not one to give up easily, charges forward once more, throwing a punch at Kessy's belly. Kessy manages to dodge it and retaliates with a punch of her own to Roswitha's chest.

The fight continues on like this for several more minutes, with both women exchanging blows to each other's bellies and chests. The impacts make their bodies jiggle and sway, their thick flesh rippling with each punch. Finally, after what feels like an eternity, they both collapse onto the floor, exhausted from the intense fight.
Roswitha and Kessy collapsed to their knees, their big chests heaving up and down as they gasped for breath. Roswitha then grabbed Kessy's shoulders and pulled her closer, their sweat-soaked bodies sticking together. Kessy responded by slapping Roswitha's chest with her open palm, causing it to jiggle and bounce.
Roswitha retaliated by slapping Kessy's chest back with equal force, enjoying the satisfying sound of flesh on flesh. Kessy groaned as her chest jiggled under the impact of the slap, but quickly regained her composure and slapped back even harder. Their big bellies sloshed against each other as they continued to trade slaps, their breathing growing heavier with each strike.
The sound of their slapping echoed through the sauna as they fought, each woman determined to come out on top. Roswitha grabbed Kessy's belly with one hand, sinking her fingers into the soft flesh, while continuing to slap her with the other. Kessy responded by grabbing Roswitha's belly and pulling it towards her, causing both women to moan in pleasure and pain.
As they slapped each other's chests and bellies, their faces grew redder and sweatier with each passing moment. They were lost in their own world of pleasure and pain, both determined to come out victorious in this heated battle.
Roswitha and Kessy were both panting heavily, their sweaty bodies glistening in the sauna's dim light. They had been exchanging belly punches and chest slaps for several minutes now, and both were starting to feel the effects of the intense workout.
As they circled each other warily, Roswitha suddenly launched herself at Kessy, aiming a swift kick at her daughter's thigh. Kessy tried to dodge, but Roswitha's foot connected with her flesh, sending a jolt of pain through her leg.
Growling in frustration, Kessy lunged forward, trying to take Roswitha down to the ground. But Roswitha was too quick, sidestepping Kessy's attack and delivering a swift jab to her daughter's chest.
Kessy stumbled back, clutching her sore chest, and Roswitha moved in for the kill. She grabbed Kessy by the hair and yanked her head back, exposing her vulnerable neck.
With a cruel grin, Roswitha began to rain down blows on Kessy's chest and belly, pummeling her with all her strength. Kessy tried to fight back, but she was overwhelmed by her mother's ferocity.
Finally, with a loud cry of triumph, Roswitha sent Kessy crashing to the ground with a final blow to the chest. She stood over her daughter's prone form, panting heavily and covered in sweat.

For a moment, there was silence in the sauna as both fighters caught their breath. But then Kessy began to stir, slowly pushing herself up to a sitting position.

With a wry smile, Roswitha extended a hand to help her daughter up. "That was quite a workout," she said, grinning. "You're getting stronger every day."
Roswitha reaches out to help her daughter up, but as she does, Kessy takes advantage of the moment and delivers a cheap shot to Roswitha's groin. Roswitha falls to the ground, clutching her crotch in pain. Kessy stands over her, a wicked smile on her face. Her knuckles had split mom`s labia a crushed her clit hard.
"You always underestimate me, Mom," Kessy says, tauntingly.
Roswitha grits her teeth, trying to ignore the pain. She slowly gets back up to her feet, glaring at Kessy. "I won't make that mistake again," she growls.
The two women circle each other warily, each looking for an opening. Suddenly, Kessy lunges forward, aiming a punch at Roswitha's face. Roswitha manages to block the blow, but Kessy follows up with a swift kick to her mother's thigh. Roswitha stumbles backwards, momentarily off balance.
Kessy takes advantage of the moment and charges at Roswitha, tackling her to the ground. The two women roll around, grappling with each other. Roswitha manages to get on top of Kessy, but Kessy quickly flips her over, taking control once again. Mommies body impacts heavily, driving all air out of her lungs. Her fat tits, belly and thighs quiver as she impacts with a THUDDDDDDDD. Followed by a long groan, she clutches her back.
Kessy quickly takes advantage of Roswitha being on her back and jumps up, landing a hard knee drop onto her mother's belly. Roswitha gasps in pain as the air is knocked out of her, and Kessy takes the opportunity to grab her mother's arms and pin them to the ground.

With her mother immobilized, Kessy climbs onto her belly and starts to deliver a barrage of punches to Roswitha's chest and belly. Roswitha tries to fight back, but Kessy's position makes it difficult for her to defend herself.
Kessy's punches land hard and fast, causing Roswitha's chest and belly to jiggle with each impact. Brusises getting worse and much of mom`s firmness were simply beaten out of her chest meat. Roswitha grunts and groans with each punch, her own belly rippling in response. Kessy is relentless, and soon Roswitha is unable to keep up with the barrage of blows.
Finally, Kessy stops punching and gets up off of Roswitha's belly. Roswitha lays on the ground, gasping for breath and holding her aching belly.

Kessy, feeling the pain in her bruised chest thinks twice if she should use her large fun-bags for a breast smother but decides to go for a risky finishing move. She lunges forward, grabs Roswitha's head, and pulls it towards her own chest. Then, she quickly wraps her legs around Roswitha's waist and squeezes with all her might.
Roswitha gasps for air as she's trapped in Kessy's scissorhold. Her face turns red as she struggles to break free, but Kessy's legs are too strong. With one final squeeze, Kessy feels Roswitha's body go limp.
Kessy releases her hold and stands up, looking down at her defeated opponent. She can't help but feel a sense of pride as she sees the sweat and bruises on her own body. It was a tough fight, but in the end, she had emerged victorious.
Kessy helped her mother to sit up and checked on her to make sure she was okay. Roswitha was still reeling from the impact of Kessy's finishing moves her body had taken, but she managed a weak smile, grateful for her daughter's concern.
essy could feel the sweat pouring down her face and body, mixing with the soreness in her own belly and chest. Her heart was still racing from the intense fight, and she couldn't help but feel proud of herself for coming out on top. But she was also worried about her mother's well-being, and knew that they needed to leave the hot and steamy sauna before it was too much for either of them.
They slowly got to their feet, their bodies still throbbing from the intense battle. As they left the sauna, they could feel the cool air hitting their sweaty and bruised skin, and they knew that they would both be sore for days to come. But despite the pain, they couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment for the physical and emotional release that the fight had provided.
As they made their way back to their shower, Kessy put her arm around her mother's shoulder, supporting her as they walked. Roswitha looked up at her daughter, a proud smile on her face as she realized just how strong and capable her daughter had become. They may have come to the sauna to relax, but the intense battle they had just experienced had left them feeling more invigorated and alive than ever before.
Roswitha and Kessy walked to the showers, their sweaty bodies rubbing against each other as they moved. Their big tits were swaying, swollen and raw. Their big buttocks jiggled secily with each step. Despite their recent intense fight, they couldn't help but feel a sense of closeness as they walked together, their arms brushing against each other's wet skin.
The heat from the sauna had left them both drenched in sweat, their hair damp and clinging to their faces. As they walked, droplets of sweat ran down their bodies, tracing a path along the curves of their buxom bodies and dripping onto the floor.
Roswitha winced as she moved her arm, still feeling the pain from the uncounted blows Kessy had delivered to her chest and belly. Kessy noticed her discomfort and reached out to gently touch her mother's arm, a look of concern on her face.
"Are you okay, Mom?" she asked, her voice soft.
Roswitha nodded, a small smile crossing her face. "I'll be fine, Kessy. Just a little sore. I will need a shelf bra for weeks."
The two women continued walking in silence, the only sound the steady flow of water from the showerheads as they approached. As they entered the shower area, they were greeted by the sound of rushing water and steam rising from the hot tiles.
Without a word, they each took a showerhead and turned the water on, letting the warm water wash over their bodies. As they washed, the tension from their earlier fight began to fade away, replaced by a sense of relaxation and comfort.
For a moment, they stood there in the steamy shower, the water washing away the sweat and grime of the sauna.
As they washed off the sweat and grime, they couldn't help but notice the bruises and redness on each other's bodies. Kessy carefully lathered up her mother's belly and chest, massaging the soap into the tender areas as gently as she could. Roswitha returned the favor, soaping up Kessy's body with slow and gentle strokes.
Both sets of fat nipples reacted and got stiff under the hands of the former opponent. The mammaries had taken quite a beating, turning them raw red and later purple. But still they reacted in a sexual way. Neither of them was admitting how wet they got as their pussies literally flooded with juices.
Despite the soreness, there was a sense of closeness and intimacy between them as they tended to each other's wounds. They knew that their bond had grown stronger through the experience, and they felt a sense of pride and accomplishment for having pushed each other to their limits.
As they rinsed off the soap and stepped out of the shower, they wrapped themselves in soft towels and smiled at each other, their sore but satisfied bodies still glistening with water. They knew that they would remember this day for a long time to come.