News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pride Falls pt1

• 3 Replies

Offline gofoto34

Pride Falls pt1
« on: May 05, 2023, 12:47:10 AM »
Hey all This is a continued story of stolen pride. Again, sorry for my grammar I am not a writer by any stretch. But wanted to try to add new content.

Pride Falls

Steffi Had told mike all about the sexual contest she had had with the robber named Courtney. She told him how she stalked Courtney for revenge. How the two had met in a fitting room at a lingerie store and how she and Courtney had a sexual contest. She told him how she loved the feeling of sexually controlling another woman. Mike was so turned on by his wife’s newfound fetish. It made their sex life so much better. The only thing Steffi regretted was Mike didn’t get a chance to see her sexually control Courtney in their sexual battle. While they would have sex, Steffi would tell mike all the details of how it felt to go body to body with Courtney. Mike Also started making up stories of Steffi fighting another woman they knew. It turned Steffi on knowing Mike wanted her so badly. She loved hearing how her body would dominate another woman. Mikes favorite target for his stories was a neighbor named Jill. Jill was a sexy Blonde who lived behind them. She was married to Mark. Jill had a body that was very similar to Steffi’s with big sexy DD tits and a tight body. Steffi got a little jealous one night when mike said Jills tits might be tough one for Steffi to take. That put some fire in Steffi. She knew she was a sexier woman than Jill and wanted to show Mike she was the sexiest wife. On a random day an opportunity came to Steffi to show mike she was the sexiest wife. Jill called Steffi and asked her to watch her house and get their mail for the week while they were out of town. Steffi came up with a plan and could not wait to play it out for Mike. The week came, and Steffi asked mike to come with her to get the neighbors mail and drop it off in their house. As they entered the neighbor’s house to drop off the mail on the counter, Steffi tells Mike “Follow me upstairs” and Mike did just that. Steffi walks him to Jill and Marks master bedroom. Mike asks, “what are you doing sweetie”. Steffi smirks and says, “I am sorry you missed my destroying the robbers’ body, but I wanted to make it up to you, wait here”. She walks into the master closet. Mike can’t see her but can hear some rummaging in the closet. A minute had passed and Steffi yells out to him “so you think Jill has a sexy body”. Mike replies “yes baby she has a good body”. Steffi replies “do you think it is sexier than mine?”. Mike says “hell no baby she has a good body but yours is the best”. Steffi says “smart boy”. She walks out of the closet wearing a sexy red bra that looked to fit Steffi’s big DD tits perfect. As Mike’s eyes travel up and down Steffi’s body. He sees she also has on a tiny red thong that looks like it was made for her. Steffi gives a spin and says “that bitch Jill doesn’t deserve sexy things like this. What do you think baby?” Mike says “wow you look amazing. Is that Jills underwear?” Steffi says “yep, I think I am going to keep it as mine”. Mike walks to Steffi and puts his arms around her, squeezes her tight ass and kisses her. Steffi pulls mike to Jill and Marks bed and the two of them fucked like animals in Jills bed and underwear. The whole time they fucked Steffi kept comparing her body to Jill’s. After they finished Steffi got dressed and keeps the new red bra and thong on that she just stole and tells mike she is leaving the bra and thong she came in with in Jills closet as a challenge. Mike starts to make the bed after the sex adventure they had in it, but Steffi says “leave it I want that bitch to know what happened and I want her to come for her bra and thong and when she does I am going to show you I own her in every way”.

Jill and Mark had gotten back into town a few days ago and Steffi was wondering and hoping when Jill would show up at her door for a confrontation. She really wanted to continue this newfound fetish and show her husband she is the sexiest wife. But a whole week went by and nothing yet. Steffi was thinking that weak bitch wasn’t going to take her challenge. Steffi would tease mike saying “She knows I am the alpha, she probably put on my bra and thong and she knew her week body would not be able to keep up with my sexy body”. Then Friday came and Steffi heard mike on the phone saying “we are not doing anything tonight. Yeah, sounds fun we will see you guys too”. Steffi asked “what’s going on baby?”  Mike replied “it was Mark asking if we wanted to come over tonight to have some drinks and hang out in their hot tub. Steffi got a look of excitement and knew something was going to happen tonight. As they were getting dressed to go over to Jill and Marks for some drinks and a soak in the hot tub. Steffi was getting ready for war. She was deciding what she was going to wear. She couldn’t just show up in her normal bathing suit. She wanted to look as sexy as possible. She decided on her sexiest black bikini. A skims brand micro thong and string bikini top. The top had two little triangles that barely covered her areolas, and the micro thong was the size of a tortilla chip covering her pussy. She felt she was going to show this bitch what a real queen looked like. She covered up with a summer dress and off mike and Steffi went to Jill and Marks house.

When Mike and Steffi rang the doorbell, they were greeted with Mark opening the door and saying come on in you two. As they walked into the house and into the kitchen. Jill was standing in the room with a big smile as she saw Steffi. She was also wearing a loose-fitting summer dress. Jill walks over to greet Steffi and puts her arms up to bring Steffi in for a hug. Steffi was thinking I loved this a chance to put her body up against Jills. This dumb bitch has no clue that I am about to show her up with my sexy body. As the two sexy wives came together in a tight hug. There tits lined up and came together in the tight embrace. Steffi could feel her nipples respond to the contact and go rock hard. Steffi gave her hug a little extra squeeze causing both tits to balloon out. Jill says “sweetie thank you so much for watching out things while we were gone” and as she finishes the sentence Steffi can feel Jills tits flex. Steffi can feel her tits lift and drop as jill gives a few more flexes. Steffi is caught off guard by jills control of her tits. She didn’t know Jill had that in her. No way she is going to let this bitch think she is upping Steffi. Steffi smiles and replies, “no problem my love, I loved taking care of your stuff” and as Steffi finished, she returned fire and flexed her tits as well. It was like the two sets of tits were having a wrestling match. Steffi loved the feeling of having her and Jills flex back and forth on each other. It was so erotic. The hug went on a little too long and the husbands stopped their hello’s and watched the two busty women flex it out through there sun dresses. Jill finally steps back and gave a sexy little smirk and said “it’s time to get in the tub I have a bottle of wine already for us. Everyone went to the deck and began to take off there outer clothes. Mike and Mark went down to swim trunks. Steffi couldn’t wait to make the 1st impression. So, she pulled her summer dress over her head and let it drop to the floor. Mike and Mark were having a conversation and immediately stopped talking and stared at Steffi and her Full body. Steffi was standing there pushing out her chest and popping out her ass. The micro thong and bikini top looked like they were painted on. Steffi now felt like she owned the room. Looks to the husbands and is confused as they both have their heads turned away from her body. She looks over at Jill whose dress has now hit the floor. Jill was standing there in the sexiest bathing suit any of them had ever seen. It was a black Swimotic brand slingshot bikini. It has two straps that go over her shoulders and down over her chest. The two strings barely cover her nipples. Jills tits were exploding out the sides. The two strings keep going down and meet to a tiny little patch where her legs meet. The patch barely covers her pussy. Jill laughs and does a spin. Her ass bare to see other than a tiny string ridding up her crack. Steffi has a pit in her stomach for the 1st time Steffi isn’t looking at jill as a stupid bitch neighbor but now sees her as a real sexy threat and some real competition.

Everyone got in the 4-person tub. Mike and Mark sat across from each other, and Jill and Steffi sat across from each other as well. As small talk and drinks went on for a while. Steffi is now ready to take up the challenge with Jill. Steffi put her arms above her head and took a big stretch. This caused her big tits to stick out of the surface of the water and give the everyone a good view of her cleavage. Steffi gave a deep stair at jill. Steffi could see Jills eyes move up and down as she scanned her big tits. Jill, not to be out done did a similar move and stretched with her arms above her head as well. Her big tits bobbing on the water as well. The stretching above their heads has caused the lower part of their bodies to slide towards each other. Under the bubbling water their knees came together. This competition was really getting to Steffi. She was getting so sexually aroused and she assumes Jill is in the same boat. Steffi wants to enjoy this sexual game and wants to get to Jill. so, she says to Jill “I got a new bra and thong the week, but I think I need to return it is a little too tight on my girls”. Jill replied, “I know how you feel, I lost a pair this last week and I had to buy a sexy new pair”. As Steffi is listening to jill she feels a foot rubbing the top of her foot. The foot slowly starts sliding up her calf, past her knee and into her inner thigh. A rush of sexual energy takes over Steffi’s brain and she finds herself opening her thighs to this foot making its way further down Steffi’s sexy thigh.

Its Jills Foot that finally reaches Steffi’s fabric covered pussy. Jill foot starts to move back and forth over the fabric that covered Steffi’s pussy. Steffi closes her Eyes as her brain is going numb over the feeling of Jills foot causing sexual friction on her pussy. So far the men are not aware of what is happening under the bubbly water. Steffi opens her eyes for a second and sees Jill slowly licking her lips. Seeing this brings Steffi back to earth and knows Jill is ready to play. Steffi brings her right foot up to Jills sexy thigh pushes her foot forward till her big toe hits Jill’s thong patch. Steffi sticks her big toe out and starts a flicking motion over Jills pussy. Almost like her toes is licking Jills pussy.  Jill’s mouth makes a small “o” face and her eyes flicker for a second. Jill looks at Steffi and mouths the word Bitch. Jill does something Steffi didn’t expect. Jill drops her hand under the water and pulls the fabric of her thong to the side inviting Steffi’s big toe go to work on her pussy. Jill is licking her lips and looks like she is enjoying the foot job. Steffi wants to make this bitch cum so hard in front of the husbands but wants it to be a contest not just a lesbian fuck. So, Steffi wanting to make it a sexual contest moves her hand down to her thong and pulls it to the side letting Jill’s foot rub her pussy with the ball of her foot. At this time the conversation the men were having went silent. Mike and Mark now can barely make out what is happening through the bubbles, but can see women’s faces. They have a mix of sexual enjoyment and frustration at the same time. Mark reaches out of the hot tub and turns off the bubbles. As the water settles Mike and Mark have a Clear view of the foot fucking that was going on in front of them. The men didn’t want to say anything because they didn’t want to ruin it. The woman lost in their own world were turning up both speed and pressure. They were both lost in this moment. Steffi starts to feel Jill’s hips Gyrating and thinks she has Jill right where she wants her. Jills Foot now is now rubbing Steff’s pussy up and down so hard it is creating waves in the tub. Steffi knew she had Jill close to cumming with just her big toe, but she is starting to have those little butterflies in her lower stomach. Steffi knows that an orgasm is coming. Steffi plunges her big toe in to Jills pussy like a small dick. Steffi can feel Jills thighs tighten around her foot trying to slow her down, but then Jill moves her foot, so her big toe goes right in Steffi’s pussy. Jill pumps that toe in and out. Then it happened to Steffi. She cannot control it anymore. She loses control and her pussy starts to convulse on Jills Toe. Her thighs close tight around Jills foot, Her Eyes Close, her mouth makes an uncontrollable “o” face and drool starts to drip down her chin. Jill starts to laugh and says “oh no Steffi what’s a matter. Your little pussy couldn’t handle a sexy bitch like me”. Jill looks over at Mark and says “I told you I would show you who the sexier woman is baby. Her pussy is mine”. She then looks over at Mike and reaches up to grab her big tits and squeezes them together. Creating an amazing display of cleavage for him to look at. As Steffi’s Orgasm comes down. She sees Jill playing with her tits and staring at her husband. A lot of thoughts came through her mind. How did I let this bitch make me cum in front of my husband? Is she really sexier than me?  Steffi felt humiliated, angry, and horny. It was nothing Steffi thought she would experience.

Steffi pulls her foot away from jills pussy and says to her this doesn’t prove shit. You are still not sexier than me. So, you caught me off guard and gave me a surprise foot job. Jill gives her attention back to Steffi and says “I am sexier than you bitch. You were trying just as hard as I was to make me cum, I just was better at it. But I will be happy to prove it any time you cxnt”. Jill stands up out of the water with her hands on her hips. Steffi stands up to Jill face to face. Both woman’s Nipples were poking through bikini tops. Now standing with about three inches between them. Both dripping wet with hands on hips and tits pointing right at each other. Both Mike and Mark couldn’t help but compare both woman as they stood almost naked in those sexy bikinis. Both men compared every part of their wife to the rival standing in front of her. The two women noticed the raging hard-ons the husbands were rocking. Steffi Says, “I want to show my man your body is no match for me Slut and especially your little titties. I know mine are better. I filled your bra out like it never has before”. Jill says “I know what you did in our room bitch and I am not scared of your pathetic tits. I put on your bra you left behind you bitch and it barely held my tits in as mark fucked me in it”. As jill finished her sentence she moved the 3 inches closer and brought her rock-hard nipples head on to Steffi’s hard nips. It sent an electric shock through Steffi’s body. Feeling another woman’s nipples against hers again was one of her new favorite things and now doing it in front of her husband. She wanted to show him she was the sexier of the two.

Steffi looked down and appreciated the visual of two sets of DD’s connected by only rock hard nipples. Steffi takes a step back and says “why don’t we get a little bit more comfortable”. She Reaches behind her back and unties the string around her neck. The bikini top pops open from the pressure of her tits now being freed. Steffi’s now exposed DD’s look amazing. Jill not to be out done reaches behind her neck and unties her string to her top. As she pulls the string loose her top drops down and now both women are standing topless only a few inches apart. Jill Says “what will it be then?” Steffi Says “nipple to nipple, I can’t wait to break your nipples in front of our husbands” Jill says “you are on you slut”. Steffi Smiles and locks her fingers behind her back and says “let’s start, put your weak ass nipples up against mine”. Jill also puts her arms behind her back and she moves her nipples into Steffi’s waiting pair. The two hard nubs came straight into each other. It was a sexy nipple duel. Both nipples take turns flicking left and then right. Up and then down. This goes on for a little bit. Both Jill and Steffi are trying to snap and bend the others nipple back. Steffi is really enjoying the feeling of another woman’s nipple rubbing her own. That feeling is keeping there nipples hard as diamonds. Jill Does something she knows her husband will love. She flexes her chest muscle causing her nipples to give Steffi’s a hard flick as they move up. Jill repeats this 3 times in a row and says to Steffi “Poor little nipples can’t keep up with mine”. Steffi now filled with sexual rage shows jill she has control of her tits too. flexes her tits muscle. With both wives now flexing their tits up and down it is causing their nipples to have a sexual joust. Flicking hard as the connect tips. Both nipples don’t seem to bend at all.

Steffi wants so bad to break this bitches’ nipples she changes tactics to try something else. Steffi puts her hands on Jills hips and pulls her in. Steffi then snakes her arms around Jills waist and applies a bear hug. Steffi thinks she has Jill for a second till Jill wraps her arms around Steffi’s waist and squeezes tight as well. Both their big DD tits ballooning out the sides in the tight embrace. Jill and Steffi’s big tits are grinding at each other. Both Steffi and Jill are so sexually aroused by the grind they both are making a sexual moan at every squeeze.  On the outside all the men could see was a pile of tit flesh, but in the center of that tit-to-tit action where two sets of nipples going at it. It’s a pressure game now and both women think their nipples are taking over the fight. After another minute of the sexual bear hugging Jill’s face is inches from Steffi’s face says “I think your nipples quit. we should pull back and show my man what my nipples have done to your pathetic nips”. Steffi says back “I don’t think so. I would love to show mike and Mark that my nipples have inverted yours.” Both women look deep Into the others eyes and slowly start to pull away from each other. Mike and Mark lean in closer to get a better look as the four meaty mashed up boobs pull back from each other and go back to a normal shape. As the areolas start to show a little. Steffi and Jill pull apart even slower. They pull slowly apart a little further till they only see one nipple shaft. The other shaft was buried in her breast meat. The men still couldn’t tell whose nipple was standing strong and who’s nipple had folded. The woman finally pull there tits apart and there everyone could see Jills nipples were drilling holes in to Steffi’s tits. Steffi’s nipples had disappeared and Jills looked strong and thick. Jill yelled out “bitch I own you and your pathetic body”. Steffi was speechless. She never thought her nipples would lose to Jills. Steffi again feels humiliated and angry but could do nothing but take it right now. Jill looked over to the men and said “Now you both are witness to my nipples destroying this pathetic little bitches”. Steffi head was hanging low and was trying not to cry in front of Jill.  Then Jill pushed her tits forward again and her nipples pushed into Steffi’s inverted nipple holes. It looked like Jills nipples were fucking Steffi’s nipple holes. Jill was completely humiliating Steffi. Jill shook her tits hard shake and then pushed forward with a chest bump causing Steffi to fall back so her ass fell into her seat in the hot tub. Jill raised her hands over her head and gave her full tits a good shaking for the husbands to see. Jill grabs her husband’s hand and the two step out of the hot tub. Jill looks back and says “my husband is going to fuck the sexiest wife here and feel free to stay in the tub as long as you like”.

Steffi and mike went home. Steffi had gone from beating Courtney in a dressing room and feeling like she was the sexiest woman alive to being completely humiliated by Jill in front of Mike. Mike told her it was ok, it was still the sexiest thing he had ever seen, and it was true. Even though Steffi had lost he still wanted her just as bad and even though Steffi was feeling sick to her stomach from taking a loss, she was also feeling horny from the sexual contest. The two had some wild sex that night.

Online ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
Re: Pride Falls pt1
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 09:30:02 AM »
Great Story, pls part 2  ;)
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 06:37:52 PM »
Excellent follow up to the first story.

Online ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 06:44:11 PM »
Pls continue this fantastic story :)
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK