News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Secretary Sins - Lindas adventures as a foxy boxer 1

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secretary Sins - Lindas adventures as a foxy boxer 1
« on: May 05, 2023, 09:51:25 PM »
„Yes sir, I will make the copies before lunch. Yes sir, of course.” Linda hang up the phone, stressed by the requests of her boss. She took off her glasses and sighed, leaning back. As she did so, her large tits were on fire again as they strained against her 40G-Cup lace bra and blouse, nearly popping some buttons. The fight yesterday had been harder than expected.
Linda Luscious was a nerdy secretary by day and a fierce women's boxer by night. Despite her stunning good looks and curvaceous figure, most of her colleagues and friends never suspected her double life as a boxer. Linda had always loved the thrill of combat and the rush of adrenaline that came with it. So, she kept her passion for boxing hidden from the world.
It all started when Linda was just a young girl. Her father was a retired boxer and would often take her to the gym where he trained. Linda was fascinated by the sport and would watch intently as her father sparred with his opponents. It wasn't long before Linda was begging her father to teach her how to box. He was hesitant at first, but eventually gave in and began to train her in secret.
As Linda grew older, she became more and more skilled in the ring. She would spend every spare moment practicing and perfecting her technique. However, she knew that if she wanted to pursue her passion for boxing, she would need to keep it a secret from her colleagues and friends.
During the day, Linda worked as a secretary for a large corporation. She would dress conservatively and keep to herself, rarely drawing attention to her curvaceous figure. However, at night, Linda would transform into a fierce sexy boxer, donning her gloves and entering the ring with a ferocity that took her opponents by surprise.
Despite her success in the boxing world, Linda never let it go to her head. She remained humble and focused, always striving to improve her technique and hone her skills. Her secret life as a boxer allowed her to escape from the monotony of her day job and fulfill her true passion.
It wasn't until one night when Linda's boss showed up at a local boxing match that her secret was nearly exposed. Linda had just won a hard-fought victory, and her boss was in the crowd cheering her on. He approached her after the match, congratulating her on her victory and asking her about her training. Linda was taken aback but managed to play it cool, telling her boss that she was simply an avid fan of the sport.
After that close call, Linda realized that she needed to be more careful. She continued to pursue her passion for boxing, but made sure to keep it separate from her day job. Linda Luscious may have been a nerdy secretary by day, but at night, she was a force to be reckoned with in the boxing ring.
As Linda continued to train and compete in amateur boxing matches, her skills and reputation as a boxer began to grow. It wasn't long before she was approached by a promoter who offered her a spot in an adult boxing league.
Eventually, Linda agreed to join the league and began training even harder than before. She also began to experiment with her boxing attire, opting for more revealing and sexy outfits that showed off her curvy figure. Linda knew that her looks were part of what drew in her fans, and she wasn't afraid to use that to her advantage.
Linda entered the adult league at the age of 24, and due to her stunning looks and impressive physique, she quickly became one of the most talked-about prospects in the league. Standing at only 5'3" and weighing over 200lbs, Linda was a force to be reckoned with in the ring, and her ample curves and buxom figure only added to her allure.

As Linda began to prepare for her first match, she was surprised to learn that the promoter had requested that all the fighters wear bikinis during their matches. Linda was initially taken aback by this request, feeling uncomfortable about the idea of being so exposed in the ring.
However, as she thought more about it, Linda began to realize that the promoter's request was not just about sexualizing the fighters, but also about creating a spectacle for the audience. She knew that her looks and figure were part of what drew in her fans, and she wasn't afraid to use that to her advantage.
So, Linda decided to embrace the bikini requirement and began to search for the perfect outfit. She wanted something that would show off her curves and make her feel confident and powerful in the ring.
After several days of searching, Linda found the perfect bikini: a bright red two-piece with gold accents that hugged her curves in all the right places. She felt a surge of excitement as she tried it on, imagining herself walking into the ring wearing the revealing garment.
On the night of her first match, Linda stepped into the ring wearing her new bikini, feeling confident and empowered. She could feel the eyes of the crowd on her, drawn in by her stunning beauty and fierce determination.
As the bell rang, Linda launched herself into the fight, throwing punches and dodging blows with precision and grace. She could feel the adrenaline coursing through her veins, the roar of the crowd filling her ears.
In the end, Linda emerged victorious, having knocked out her opponent in a stunning display of strength and skill. She was greeted by cheers and applause as she strutted out of the ring, her bikini-clad body glistening with sweat.
Linda sat at her desk, lost in thought as she remembered that first fight in the adult league more than two years ago. The thrill of victory and the rush of adrenaline still coursed through her veins, even as she tried to focus on her work as a secretary.
But as she shifted in her seat, Linda couldn't help but wince as a sharp pain shot through her chest. She realized that her G-cup lace bra was digging into her skin, causing discomfort and irritation.
With a sigh, Linda decided to take a quick break and headed to the restroom. Once inside, she locked the door and reached behind her back, unclasping her bra and letting it fall to the floor.
Instantly, Linda felt a wave of relief wash over her as the weight of her breasts was lifted from her chest. She took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of freedom and comfort that came with going braless.
As she looked at herself in the mirror, Linda couldn't help but admire her own body. Her curves were more pronounced now, the result of years of training and boxing. Still she was very chubby and curvy. She felt proud of her strength and power, even as she worried about the toll it was taking on her body.
When Linda headed back to her desk, she couldn't help but glance down at her chest, examining the bruises from last night's fight in detail. The skin around her breasts was swollen and tender, evidence of the blows she had taken in the ring.

Linda had always known that boxing was a tough sport, but as she looked at her bruised and battered body, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of worry. She knew that she needed to take care of herself, to make sure that she didn't push her body too far and risk serious injury.
As she sat down at her desk, Linda glanced around the office, wondering if any of her coworkers had noticed her absence. She knew that some of them might be surprised to see her walking around without a bra, but she didn't care. She was proud of her body and her strength, and she refused to be ashamed of it.
Linda was partly of Jamaican descent, with skin that was the color of milk coffee. Her chest was topped by large, dark areolas, a feature that had caused her some embarrassment when she was younger but that she had learned to embrace as she grew older.
As she began to type at her computer, Linda felt a sense of calm settle over her.
As Linda stood up to head to her lunch break, lost in her thoughts about her dual life as a secretary and a boxer, she was suddenly jolted back to reality as she collided chest-first with Maria from the front desk.
The impact of their collision caused a glass of water to spill onto both of their blouses, leaving them both drenched and clinging to their curves. Linda yelped in pain as the collision caused her already-bruised chest to ache even more.
Maria was busty as well, and Linda couldn't help but feel a sense of solidarity with her as they stood there, both of their blouses soaked through and their curves on full display.
"Are you okay?" Maria asked, concern etched on her face.
Linda nodded, trying to ignore the pain in her chest as she straightened up and tried to compose herself.
"Yeah, I'm fine," she said, her voice a little shaky.
As Linda headed to the restroom to try and dry off her blouse, she couldn't help but feel a sense of frustration. She loved her body and her curves, but she was tired of feeling like she had to constantly hide them or apologize for them.
But as she looked at herself in the mirror, her white blouse clinging to her curves and her large, dark nipples visible through the wet fabric, Linda felt a sense of pride. She was a strong, powerful woman, both in the ring and in the office, and she refused to let anyone make her feel ashamed of that.
As Linda was standing topless in front of the mirror, trying to dry off her wet blouse, she suddenly heard the door to the restroom open behind her. She turned around to see Maria walking in, a look of surprise on her face.
"I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here," Maria said, looking away awkwardly.
Linda didn't know what to do. She felt exposed and vulnerable, standing there with her large, bruised breasts on full display. But at the same time, she didn't want to hide or apologize for her body.
"It's okay," she said, trying to sound confident. "I'm just trying to dry off my blouse."
Maria nodded, still looking a little uncomfortable.
"Are you okay?" she asked, her eyes flicking over to Linda's bruised chest.

Linda hesitated for a moment, not sure if she wanted to share her secret with her coworker. But then she decided that she had nothing to be ashamed of.
"I'm a boxer," she said, lifting her chin proudly. "I took some hits in the ring last night."
Maria's eyes widened in surprise, but then she nodded understandingly.
"That's really cool," she said. "I've always been impressed by women who do things like that."
Linda noticed the worried look on Maria's face and she could tell that her colleague was still concerned about the bruises on her chest.
"Don't worry about it," Linda said, offering Maria a reassuring smile. "It's just a part of the sport. Sometimes things get a little bit rough in the ring."
Maria looked at her with interest. "What kind of sport are we talking about here?"
Linda hesitated for a moment, unsure whether or not she wanted to reveal the full extent of her after-hours activities. But then she decided that she had nothing to hide.
"I'm a women's foxy boxer," she said, watching as Maria's eyes widened in surprise. "And sometimes our matches can get a little bit... intense."
"What do you mean?" Maria asked, a hint of curiosity creeping into her voice.
Linda chuckled. "Let's just say that the dress code for these matches is a lot more revealing than your typical boxing outfit."
Maria raised an eyebrow. "So you're telling me that you fight in a bikini?"
Linda nodded, feeling a little bit embarrassed. "Yeah, something like that."
Maria let out a low whistle. "That's pretty wild. I had no idea that you had that kind of hobby."
Linda smiled, feeling a sense of pride in her unconventional passion. "Yeah, I like to keep things interesting."
As Maria removed her blouse to dry it, Linda couldn't help but notice the size of her colleague's breasts. They were definitely impressive, and Linda felt a twinge of jealousy knowing that her own chest was sore and bruised from her latest match.
Maria caught her staring and chuckled. "Yeah, they're a handful, aren't they?" she said, gesturing to her ample assets.
Linda nodded, a smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Definitely. But I've learned how to handle them in the ring."
Maria looked intrigued. "How do you do it? I mean, I can barely keep these things contained in my bra, let alone in a bikini while boxing."
Linda explained that her bikini was specially designed to provide extra support for her chest during matches. The top was made of a sturdy material that could withstand even the most intense fights, and it had adjustable straps to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.

"It's definitely not your average bikini," Linda said with a laugh. "But it does the job."

Maria nodded, clearly impressed by Linda's dedication to her sport. "That's really something. I had no idea that boxing could be so... sexy."
Linda grinned, feeling a sense of pride in her unconventional passion. "Yeah, it's not your typical sport, that's for sure. But I love it."
Linda could tell that Maria was curious about her sport, and she didn't mind sharing more details with her colleague. "Wardrobe malfunctions happen more often than you might think," she admitted. "Especially with some of the more... provocative outfits that the promoters like us to wear."

Maria raised an eyebrow. "Provocative, huh? I can only imagine what that means."
Linda chuckled. "Let's just say that sometimes less is more."
Maria laughed and shook her head. "I don't think I could ever pull off a bikini like that. I'd be too self-conscious."
Linda shrugged. "It takes some getting used to, but you'd be surprised what you're capable of when you're in the ring. Your focus is on winning, not on how you look."
Maria nodded thoughtfully. "That makes sense. And speaking of winning, what happened to your chest? It looks pretty bruised."
Linda winced, remembering the intense match from the night before. "Yeah, I took some pretty hard hits. But it comes with the territory, I guess. I'll heal up soon enough."
Maria looked concerned. "Are you sure you're okay? Maybe you should take a break for a while, let yourself heal properly."
Linda appreciated Maria's concern, but she shook her head. "I'll be fine. This is what I love to do, bruises and all."
Maria nodded, still looking worried. "Well, just be careful, okay? I don't want to see you get hurt."
Linda smiled, touched by Maria's concern. "Thanks, I appreciate it. But I'm a tough girl. I can handle it."
As Maria brushed against Linda's chest, Linda felt a shiver run down her spine. She wasn't used to being touched like that, especially not by another woman. But something about Maria's touch was gentle and caring, and Linda found herself relaxing into it.
"Tell me more about your fight last night," Maria said softly. "I'm curious about what goes on in the ring."
Linda took a deep breath, trying to compose herself. She wasn't used to talking about her fights with anyone, let alone a colleague she barely knew. But there was something about Maria's genuine interest that made her want to share.
"It was a tough one," she said finally. "My opponent was a real bruiser. She was taller than me and had a longer reach, which made it hard for me to get in close."
Maria listened attentively, nodding at the right moments. "And what happened? Did you win?"
Linda shook her head sadly. "No, I lost. It was a close match, but Tina Terror got the better of me in the end. She's a tough one, I'll give her that."

Maria's eyes widened. "Tina Terror?”
Linda nodded. "Yeah, she's a real force to be reckoned with. And she's got a mean right hook, let me tell you. That's how my chest got busted up like this." She gestured to the bruises on her chest.
Maria winced sympathetically. "That looks painful. Do you need to see a doctor?"
Linda shook her head. "No, I'll be okay. It's just a little sore right now."
Maria bit her bottom lip asking: “Linda? Do you mind giving my chest a few…strikes. I wanna know how it feels to be a foxy boxer.”
Linda's eyes widened in surprise at Maria's request. "Uh, I don't know about that. I don't want to hurt you or anything."
Maria chuckled. "Oh, come on. It'll be fine. I just want to know what it feels like."
Linda hesitated for a moment, then shrugged. "Okay, if you're sure. But go easy on me, I don't want to hurt my hand on those DDs of yours."
Maria laughed and turned around, unhooking her bra and tossing it aside. She turned back to Linda, her bare breasts bouncing a little as she did.
"Okay, I'm ready," she said, holding her arms up in a boxer's stance.
Linda took a deep breath and threw a tentative punch, aiming for Maria's left breast. She made contact with a soft thud, and Maria let out a surprised yelp.
"Wow, that was something," Maria said, rubbing her breast where Linda had hit it. "Do it again."
Linda raised an eyebrow in surprise at Maria's request, but couldn't deny that she found it intriguing. She hesitated for a moment, then decided to oblige Maria's request.
"Okay, but just a few more punches," Linda said, feeling a little more confident now. She stepped closer to Maria, taking aim at her right breast this time. She threw the punch, feeling her fist make contact with the soft flesh of Maria's breast.
Maria gasped, arching her back slightly as the impact sent a jolt of pain through her body. "Oh, that was good," she moaned.
Linda couldn't help but feel a little turned on by the sight of Maria's bouncing breasts, and threw another punch, this time aiming for her left breast again. Maria's moans grew louder as Linda continued to deliver soft punches to her chest, feeling a strange mix of pleasure and pain.
After a few more punches, Linda stepped back, feeling a little embarrassed by the whole thing. "I think that's enough for now," she said, trying to hide the flush in her cheeks.
Maria leans in closer to Linda, her breath warm on Linda's neck. Slowly, she lifts Linda's left heavy, bruised breast, admiring the stretch marks that criss-crossed over the plump flesh. Linda shivers at the touch, a mix of pain and pleasure shooting through her body. Maria whispers into her ear, her words sending tingles down Linda's spine.

"I want to come watch one of your matches in the audience with you," Maria says softly, her fingers tracing circles over Linda's skin. "I want to see those big, beautiful breasts of yours in action."
Linda gasps, feeling her nipples harden at the thought. The idea of Maria watching her fight, seeing her chest take hit after hit, was both exhilarating and terrifying. But as Maria continued to caress her breast, Linda knew that she couldn't resist the thrill of it all.