News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tit-Fight School Part I

• 4 Replies

Offline Mosca

Tit-Fight School Part I
« on: May 06, 2023, 02:54:26 AM »
It had started like they all started, as a disagreement between two moms of students in the same school. Some of those disagreements could be worked out. Others resulted in cold shoulders. And some ended with an agreement to settle things...tit to tit.

The titfight had become the way of settling things at the elite private school years ago. It allowed women to fight for and prove superiority without either ending up with visible markings or risking serious harm. And, since all such contests had to stay private for not just for reasons of both legality and reputation, but also because any physical confrontation, even one between family members, meant automatic expulsion from the school for the students, well. No one would be the wiser, save the two women involved, and that was the key. One would prove superior. One would be humiliated. And, while the winner couldn't lord it over the loser publicly, well. Both would know, and that would be more than enough.

And, so it was that on this day, in the living room of Kaitlyn, 5'2", 125 pounds, blonde, C cup breasts, stood 5'8", 165 pound, redhead Chelsea packing DDs. The two had been at it for some time over a variety of things, and, eventually, Kaitlyn had made the challenge. Chelsea was stunned. The little bitch was giving up 40 pounds, and two cup sizes. How did she think she could win?

Chelsea immediately accepted, completely confident in victory. That confidence, however, began to waver as the fight drew closer...because of the very secrecy that had to surround tit fights. If the blonde had accepted Chelsea's challenge, that would have been one thing...as it could have been about not wanting to back down. But, by challenging herself, the blonde had clearly indicated she was confident of victory, and that led Chelsea to believe, correctly, that Kait had won more than her share of titfights in the past. The redhead was not wrong.
Kaitlyn may not have been large of stature and her breasts weren't huge, but she was tough and strong with the stamina of the high school cross country athlete she’d been, and her freckled boobs were magnificent, especially for a mother. The fact was that Kait had been in a dozen titfights with other moms over the years and had never once lost. Chelsea, was also unbeaten, though she'd been in only seven titfights.

So it was that when the blonde and redhead met in the middle of Kaitlyn's living room, it was actually the smaller blonde who was more confident in her ability to defeat her opponent. That confidence lasted until the women tied up. Chelsea didn't notice, because she was too busy wrapping her arms around Kaitlyn's body and jamming her big rack into her rival's freckled boobs, but the blonde closed her eyes tightly and swallowed her lips briefly when she felt the weight and firmness of Chelsea's pair.

Kaitlyn was in trouble and she knew it. She hadn't won 12 straight fights by not being able to beat women who were bigger, heavier, and bustier than she was. But, in all those fights, she'd never faced a pair of breasts as big, heavy, and firm as Chelsea's. But, the die was cast. Kait had made the challenge and Chelsea had accepted. She had to fight, and she had to find a way to win.

So, Kait did what she always did. She fought aggressively, jamming her beautiful, freckled C cups into the much bigger boobs of her rival, while Chelsea matched her thrust for thrust. And, despite the blonde's best efforts, Chelsea's size and weight, both in the breasts and the rest of her body, were having an effect. After ten minutes of battle, both women were tiring, but Kaitlyn was closer to exhaustion, her energy stores used up holding up the heavier boobs of her rival. Five more minutes of battle passed, and both fighters were in unfamiliar territory. Neither had ever had to fight this long to defeat an opponent before.

But, while both women were very tired now, and both covered with sweat, while both tummies pumped wildly and both chests heaved, while both bras were see-through as a result of all that sweat and both sets of legs were showing some wobble, it was Kaitlyn whose boobs were quivering and near collapse. She'd given everything she had, and, while it had been close, it wasn't enough...and both women knew it.

Chelsea, breathing hard, looked her rival in the eye and said, "Here it comes, bitch," as she prepared a drive she was certain would begin crushing her rival's rack. Kaitlyn was also sure of it. The bitch was just too firm and heavy. Her boobs couldn’t take anymore. They were about to fail for the first time in her life. Still, the blonde was defiant, gasping, "Fuck you..." before Chelsea drove...and Kait's boobs failed. The blonde stiffened and gasped "Unnnnhhhh...mmmmmhhhhh!" The redhead lifted her off her bare, pink-painted feet, and Kait began to kick.

Chelsea smiled and glanced to her right where her phone sat braced against her purse…recording the fight. “I’m so glad I’m going to have video of this…” the redhead said with a smile. “Oh, you bitch…” Kait said, tears coming to her eyes. “You can’t…”

“Oh, I know I can’t show this to anyone at the school. Expelled and all that,” Chelsea said. It took the blonde a second to get it. And, then she did. “You bitch, you bitch…” she said, the tears flowing down her face.

“Come off it, Kait,” the redhead said. “I know you’ve fought before and I’m sure he knows about it. He’s probably walked in on you at least once. I know mine has. He knows and I’m sure you’ve filled him in on all the wins, but I’ll bet he doesn’t know a thing about the losses…”

“There haven’t…ummmh…been any losses,” Kait said between heavy breaths.

“Well,” said Chelsea with a smile, “That is about to change…”

“Fuck…ummmh…you…” Kait panted.

“Now, is THAT any kind of language to use?,” the redhead said with a grin.

The blonde looked into the phone then and, as if her son were in the room. “Mommy’ s…OK…”  she gasped. Chelsea, however, quickly chimed in. "Mommy's not OK, though. She's losing, and, unless she says she's sorry, the end of this video is going to be her fast asleep on the floor..."

Kaitlyn began to cry. "Oh, you fucking bitch," she whimpered, then stiffened as Chelsea drove again. "Hmmmm!" she moaned, as her chest was further compacted. For the next three minutes, the scene remained the same. Chelsea thrusting, Kaitlyn stiffening, groaning and gasping, smothering the screams of pain both to deny her rival the satisfaction and to prevent her son, who she knew would be watching, from seeing the extent of her pain. And, in between drives, the beaten blonde kicked her pretty feet, twisting her body, trying to find the energy for another thrust of her freckled breasts into Chelsea's dominant pair. 

Finally, Kaitlyn's head went down on her rival's shoulder, tears soaking the redhead's skin. Her kicks slowed, as did her other struggles, and her pretty, pink-painted hands came from behind her rival's back to cup her lovely breasts. "Ohhhhhhh!" she groaned, as her boobs got their artificial support. But, seconds later, she stiffened again. "Ooooooh!" she whimpered softly.

She’d forgotten briefly about the video, but, when Chelsea looked over again and said, “It won’t be long now before Mommy takes her nap,” Kait looked at the phone again. She knew what her son would be seeing when he watched this, his mother crying and holding her breasts in pain and humiliation. Kaitlyn again tried to reassure him. “Mommy’s…ooohww…OK…Mommy will…ohhh…beat her…” she said through her tears.

Then the redhead spoke up again. "Mommy isn’t going to win, though," she said. "She’s really hurt. Look how she's crying and holding her chest. She tried really hard, but she’s not enough woman to beat me."

Kait responded then, looking first at the phone, sobbing in pain and humiliation, "Turn…ohhh...off the video…Mommy is fine..." And, at that second, Chelsea squeezed and thrust her breasts into Kaitlyn’s. "OH!" Kait screamed and stiffened.

"You fucking bitch..." Kaitlyn sobbed. "Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned, as Chelsea thrust, stiffening her yet again. Her head dropped back to her rival's shoulder. Her body shuddered, chest heaving with sobs, fingers digging into the finished boobs.

"Ready to say you're sorry, bitch," Chelsea spat. "Or, does he see you on the floor when this video ends?"

"You...ooooh...fucking...bitch...hmmmm...fuck...you..." Kait sobbed. "Suit yourself," said Chelsea, and thrust yet again. Kait stiffened with an "Ahhhhhhhh!" toes flexing out, ass tightening, and then she relaxed. Her head went back onto Chelsea's shoulder. Her hands lightly cupped her breasts for another second and then fell to her sides. She was just hanging in Chelsea's arms now, sobbing into her shoulder.

"Should have apologized," Chelsea said with a smile. "At least you aren’t seeing what I see..." At that moment, despite herself, Kait looked up at Chelsea and then down, to see her awesome, freckled boobs completely buried by Chelsea's creamy white pair. "Fucking...hmmmm...bitch...my...boobs..."

“That’s right, Kait,” Chelsea sneered. “Your boobs are all finished. And, in another minute or so, I’m going to leave you unconscious on the floor.” “You…ohhhh…fucking bitch…” Kait sobbed. “I….ooohw…hate you…”

Kait was shaking, the room spinning, pain and exhaustion overwhelming her. She was going out, body heaving, face buried again in the redhead’s shoulder, tears pouring down her cheeks, teeth gritted in agony. The next thrust would do it, and both women knew it. So, for the second time, Chelsea said, “Here it comes, bitch…” Kait whimpered, “ohhhh…” and Chelsea squeezed and pressed her breasts forward. The blonde stiffened briefly with an “ooohw”, pretty toes flexing out. She shuddered, and then relaxed. “Oh, my boobs,” she sobbed. She twisted a bit, trying to reduce the pressure on her beaten orbs, then relaxed again with a whimpering “ummmmm!”  “Fucking…bitch…”she gasped, and then, with an ohhhhhhhhh!" the blonde went limp in the redhead's arms.

Chelsea dropped the blonde to the rug and stood over her for just a moment, looking at her bruising breasts, admiring her handiwork. Then she left Kaitlyn lying unconscious on the floor. Chelsea, however, didn’t leave. She simply sat down on a couch and waited. After a while, Kait began to come around.

“Ohhh…my boobs…” she moaned. She then opened her pretty eyes and saw Chelsea still sitting there, the phone still recording. She ignored the redhead and looked to the phone. “It’s…ok..." she said, tears rolling down her face. “Mommy will be OK…” Kait sat up gingerly, her hands coming back to her beaten breasts. She moved carefully, making sure not to jar those aching boobs any more than she had to, tears rolling down her face.

“Mommy’s not hurt badly,” the blonde said, smiling through her tears. “She’s sore right now, but in a few days, she’ll be fine. The important thing is that Mommy tried really hard,” Kait continued, the words catching in her throat.

“Mommy tried hard, but,”: Chelsea said. And, Kait knew what the bitch wanted, what she demanded, and what she’d do if she didn’t get it. And, she didn't want that on video.

“Mommy tried so hard, but, she couldn’t beat her. She was too big and heavy and Mommy couldn’t…I just couldn’t. But, Mommy didn’t quit. She didn’t say she was sorry. She just kept fighting until she couldn’t fight anymore. Mommy’s so sorry you had to see this…and she promises she won’t fight anymore.”

Chelsea walked over to the phone and picked it up, shutting off the video. “See you around, Kait,” the redhead said with a smile, and then walked out the door.

Kaitlyn fell back to the carpet, holding her boobs and softly crying in pain and humiliation. She stayed there a long time. And, when she gingerly got to her feet, she wondered how long she’d be able to keep that promise.

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
Re: Tit-Fight School Part I
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 09:25:59 AM »
Wow...what a humiliating experience...sonething like this happened to my wife when she was younger. Its really humiliating! Thats when a rival is just to big and powerful. In the case of my wife it was a black woman with biiiig boobs.
She got spanked afterwards...it was terrible.
I love this Story! Please give us part 2.
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline ColombianCouple

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 09:47:41 AM »
We like the camera and humiliation parts a lot  ;)
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline ColombianCouple

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 06:46:25 PM »
Would love a series a this :) or a trilogie

Offline Mosca

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 01:03:07 AM »
There will be a second part at least. :)