News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The French Connection

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
The French Connection
« on: May 06, 2023, 03:08:07 PM »
This story was written for me by DarkKnight9980 when she heard I was suffering from writer’s block. She wrote it in her style but encouraged me to rework it in my style, fit it to my chronology and post it as an Ellen Shaw story. The plot is hers but the style is a mix of the two of us with lots of character detail supplied by me. We hope you like it.

I’m pleased to say that, as a kick in the pants for this old lady, it worked and I have now rediscovered the urge to write. So, thank you my lovely and get ready for more instalments of the closing stages of the Ellen Shaw saga.

If you haven’t seen DarkKnight9980’s stories, check them out. She’s a prolific writer and they contain plenty of action.

I’m posting this in the catfights section as it is more of a catfight than the typical CLAWS and NBFC wrestling matches that I post in the wresting section but it does form part my current sequence of wresting and boxing stories covering the run up to my 60th birthday.

Enjoy,

Ellen x

Waking up in the morning and seeing the calendar turning would, to most people, be just a monthly occurrence; for me it meant another day closer to hanging up my fighting pants for good. My 60th birthday, and with it the retirement from fighting that I’d solemnly promised my sister, was edging closer. Even though part of me would probably feel relieved not to have to go train myself, I knew already I would miss the competition.

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, didn't seem much different to any other day. Christmas was coming and business at the shop was booming as people sought gifts for loved ones. Social distancing was still in force but footfall was up considerably and it looked like we would have a good Christmas. After almost two years there was light at the end of the tunnel.

Being a Wednesday I was looking forward to spending the evening training my new recruits at Marshall’s gym. Gabi had confirmed that the leagues would restart in the new year with the first wrestling league meeting being on January 14th. All four of my girls would be fighting in 2022; Rylie in the wrestling league, Sue and Lynne in the senior wrestling tournament and Nat in the boxing league, and all were keen to prove themselves.

The weather was unseasonably warm, global warming I guess, so I opted for a t-shirt and blouse rather than a thick sweater to go with my blue jeans and white sandals as I stepped out into the watery morning sunlight. It certainly felt better than having to wear boots and a big coat to go out. (A week or so later the country would be rocked by fierce north-westerly gales but there was no sign they were coming today.)

I got a message from one of my trainees, Nat, who told me:

"Hi Ellen, I hope you are ready to go a few rounds on the mats tonight? I need to be ready for Karen."

That made me smile. Nat had bounced back well from her defeat at the hands of Beth a few weeks before and, even though it was still 10 weeks until she made her boxing league debut against another rookie, she was keen as mustard to hone her skills.

I messaged back:

"We’ll see honey, don't get too excited for your debut, it’s still a long way off and the other girls need to get their share of training too."

In my mind’s eye I could hear her groan. I remembered being impatient myself when I was younger. Well, perhaps not as impatient as Nat, but she is such a wonderful person you can't hate her for it.

My training with her, Lynne, Sue and Rylie was, for the most part, going smoothly. Some days you'd have two of them getting so heated when sparring that I had to step in but that didn’t happen often. Rylie and Sue weren’t interested in boxing and, although she was curious, Lynne knew she needed to focus on her wrestling ready for her debut match against Stacey early February.

Most days were a blast, I am so glad I put myself forwards to train them at CLAWS. I know you hear people say it is so rewarding to train the next generation but I can tell you it truly is! Seeing the excitement on their faces as you teach them a new hold, watching them fight and win. That buzz has been so amazing for me. It is hard to describe fully.

I did worry for them slightly as well. Nat was very enthusiastic but could get carried away, you need to concentrate if you’re boxing – go in fists flying willy-nilly and you’ll soon end up flat on your back being counted out. Rylie often missed training due to her college commitments (she wouldn’t be there tonight) and, despite the fact she had some experience, I was worried she might not be up to taking on Sarah, the 32-year-old now confirmed as her first opponent, in 6 weeks’ time. Lynne was very sexually charged and often orgasmed when wrestling – something that could easily get you pinned or counted out in a match. The only one I didn’t fret unduly about was Sue. She was a veteran fighter returning to wrestling after a long break, a bit like me when I joined the senior tournament 13 years ago. I was her age then too. Although Sue hadn’t fought in a ring before she quickly adapted and I think having a daughter to spar with at home (Zoe had joined the wrestling league in 2018) and Lynne just next door help enormously as well.

I got another nice surprise this morning as Terri texted me to tell me she'd give me a lift to Marshall’s health club that evening. She was going in to do some work herself. While she wasn’t actually defending the senior wrestling title, having lost it to Judy a year ago, she was determined to win the tournament and hold both the senior boxing and wrestling titles again.

I can never turn down a lift, especially if it means sharing some quality time with someone like Terri.
On the drive over to Marshall’s, Terri made me another generous offer. In exchange for allowing her to try out some moves on Lynne and Sue, something I was sure they would both welcome, she would go a few rounds in the ring with Nat with the gloves on.

“Easy Terri,” I joked with her, “If you’re not careful I’ll sign you up as my assistant coach.”

We parked up at the club and grabbed our bags off the back seat. I knew Terri would have some hand wraps and her boxing gloves in her bag. Part of me wanted to spar with her and that urge to fight felt like it was growing more, maybe knowing it would be extinguished someday before long. I just smiled of course, and gave Terri a kiss as a thank you for her generosity. She chuckled as she gave me a kiss back as a thank you for mine. We really have become close.

Penny was on the reception desk and welcomed us with a chirpy: “Good evening, ladies, how are we this evening?” Before adding: “Ellen, your students are waiting for you in the ring room.”

We made our way up the stairs and entered the ring room. As was usual between events, the seating had been folded away and training mats laid out around the ring, allowing up to four pairs of fighters to spar in training sessions. Although this rarely happened, I did remember once watching Cassy Langford standing in the centre of the ring shouting encouragement and advice to eight separate half naked women during one of her legendary training sessions.

We’d hardly got through the door before Nat came rushing over to me, grabbing my right hand and dragging me to the blue corner dressing room. As Terri went to talk to Sue and Lynne I called back over my shoulder: "I hope I can get a lift back if this one hasn't knocked me out!"

Everyone laughed as Terri waved me ‘bye for now’ and Nat dragged me into the changing room, chatting 19 to the dozen as usual. I quickly stripped down to my knickers and grabbed my hand wraps and my new white boxing gloves (a present from Nat) from my bag. Nat looked pleased to see the gloves as I looked sternly at her and said: “You are about to have the dubious honour of being the first person to be knocked down by these gloves.”

“We’ll see.” She replied, grabbing my wrist and dragging me back into the ring room. I was surprised to see Terri already on the mats in just a pair of white knickers, holding Lynne in a headlock. It seemed she’d simply kicked off her shoes, dropped her jeans, pulled off her sweater, t-shirt and bra and dropped them in a heap next to her bag. There’s keen for you.

Sue was looking on intently with her right hand outstretched. It took me a moment to realise what was going on but then I figured it out. They were having a sort of three-way tag match, tagging each other in and out. I watched, fascinated, for a moment – it was an idea that hadn’t occurred to me but it seemed to work well. It wasn’t lost on me that, at some point in the next year, each of these women would face the other two ‘one-on-one’ in a gruelling 20-minute wrestling match.

Terri twisted Lynne around until her arse, clad in blue briefs, was pointing at us and she was able to reach out and tag Sue. Terri released the headlock and Sue, in yellow knickers, jumped up and offered her hands to Terri. They locked up in a trial of strength and Nat pulled me away to another set of mats. I heard the thump as one woman went down and a groan as the other one landed on top of her but I didn’t see who was on top and who was underneath as I slipped on my hand wraps and gloves and Nat did the same.

Half an hour later I was clinched up with Nat. Topless, in just my black panties wearing white boxing gloves. Both of us soaked in sweat as she wore just a red thong and matching boxing gloves. Lynne, Sue and Terri were taking a break and sat watching us with arms folded and rueful smiles as Nat tried to break free of my clinch. I was trying to teach her how to fight in the clinch better.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and in walked the beautiful ash blonde President of CLAWS Jay Marchant; which in itself would be a bit of a shock. Nat and I broke apart and I turned to see what ‘the boss’ wanted. We were even more surprised to see two guests. One was a middle-aged looking brunette in a white business suit with a white shirt underneath and white heels. Alongside side her was an older woman wearing a black dress with short, greying, brunette hair.

They came towards the mats where we were. Jay telling us “Ladies. I am giving a tour to a couple of friends of mine. This is Eva Pavard (pointing at the younger woman). she runs I guess you could call it our French counterpart. The French Female Fighting League." With Eva waving and saying "bonjour" to us.

The other woman, meanwhile, had her eyes locked on me as she looked me over. I felt a little self-conscious as here I was in my briefs, while she was dressed to the nines as I noticed she had an expensive silver bracelet on her left wrist and a gold chain around her neck.

"This is Clara Aveline. She is a legend of their company. Having won several wrestling and boxing tournaments." Said Jay as I stared at Clara, my hands instinctively going to my hips as she turned to Eva, asking "So this is the great Ellen?"

In a thick French accent. I don't know what it was but I stepped forwards saying to her: "Yes I am. What of it?" Making Clara turn back with a smirk.

The tension was clear for all to see as the other women around us smiled. Terri looked a little worried though. As Jay continued:

"Eva and I have been talking, as restrictions have been disappearing, about maybe working together in future. She took over from her mother and well she has had some interesting ideas on maybe having fighters take part in each other’s tournaments. Maybe exhibition bouts. She’s talking with Erica in Germany about it as well."

Clara though was more interested in me than what was being said. She stepped out her heels and moved towards me. I could get a good read of her now. At least she was my height at 5'7, I weigh 155lbs and this Clara I would guess is 5lbs heavier, but my 38C breasts I think are slightly bigger than hers or that might be vanity on my part as we measure each other up.

Eva said: "it looks like these two would like to fight Jay. Would you be willing to hold an exhibition between them?"

Jay looked a little surprised though it seemed to dawn on her that the meeting they had in her office earlier that day was really about picking out possible opponents for Clara, who seemed keen to take me on at the mention of my name.

I squared up to Clara to show I wasn't afraid of her. I wasn't retired yet and my urge to fight was yelling at me in my head like the devil on my left shoulder screaming "beat her!"

She reared back and slapped me across my left cheek. I still had the boxing gloves on as I rubbed my cheek and Lynne moved to get between us.

"I want to catfight that blonde bimbo." said Clara in her thick accent.

I pulled off my gloves under my armpits and snarled at her: “Any time you like, sugar.”

Before I had a chance to return the slap, Terri took hold of my arm, saying: “Calm yourself my lovely. She wants you furious."

I stopped trying to shove past Lynne but I know my eyes still were burning in hatred at this visitor coming to my gym and slapping me.

Jay didn't look pleased either as she stared at boss of the French club. Despite being probably twenty years older than Eva, Jay didn't hide that she would love to slap the younger woman for letting her fighter do that.

I yelled at Clara: "You want to fight? Set it up Jay! I want to show this French whore that you don't come here thinking you can push us around!"

That made Jay smirk as she and Eva nodded to each other in an almost conspiratorial way. Clara scowled at me, picked up her shoes and stormed out of the ring room, trailing Eva and Jay in her wake.

My friends all asked if I was okay and if it was wise to accept the fight. Terri let me know that she once had fought Clara many moons ago. It didn't end well for her as she was left sobbing and naked on the mats with Clara grinning over her like the cat that got the cream. While I love these girls and respect Terri, I had to fight this battle for myself and CLAWS, as clearly these bitches thought they were superior to us.

Interruption over, our thoughts turned back to training. Terri said she would put her gloves on and go a couple of rounds in the ring with Nat while I refereed and Sue and Lynne continued to wrestle on the mats.

We climbed into the ring leaving the two MILFs grappling and I walked over to the red corner and pressed the button for the training timer. 10 seconds later the bell sounded for ‘round 1’ and Terri and Nat squared off. To be fair to young Nat she put on a good show against the senior boxing champ. She was quick, confident and not intimidated by her taller, heavier and vastly more experienced opponent. Although I had to intervene with a couple of standing counts, Nat was still on her feet when the bell rang and they retreated to their corners.

As I walked over the congratulate and advise Nat, I was distracted by a cry of ecstasy followed by a wail of anguish. I looked down at the training mats in time to see Sue kneeling over Lynne who was lying on her back with her legs spread and a very damp patch on the crotch of her briefs.

“Oh no, Lindy-lou,” Said Sue, “Not again! You really do need to control that.”

With that she lifted Lynne into a sitting position and gave her a big hug as Lynne sobbed: “Yes, I know, but wrestling you always turns me on so much.”

I shook my head and left them to it. If Lynne was going to cum every time she fought another woman she wasn’t going to get very far. I turned my attention back to Nat and advised her on how to tackle Terri as the seconds ticked down and the bell sounded for round two.

Again, they squared off and, for a moment, traded punches fairly evenly. But then Terri stepped things up a gear and a left hook connected with Nat’s unprotected temple and sent her crashing to the canvas on her side. Nat pushed herself up on her hands and stared at the mat as I slowly counted over her. She got to her feet at 8 and I checked her over and asked her if she wanted to continue. She nodded yes but I was concerned. I know how hard Terri can punch.

Sure enough, the knockdown had shaken Nat and she was slower to react when the action resumed. After a few seconds she went for a clinch but Terri pushed her away and then hit her with a right uppercut to the jaw. Nat went down flat on her back and I decided that was enough and signalled to Terri to come and help me get her up. Nat quickly regained consciousness and we sat her up but it was a good minute before, with our help, she felt confident enough to stand. While she was sitting there, I heard another cry from outside the ring as Lynne orgasmed again and Sue offered a few more words of tender admonishment.

“Okay ladies,” I said in what I hoped was a commanding voice, “That’s enough training for today. Everyone, grab a quick shower please – you in particular Mrs. Newell.”

As we helped the groggy Nat to her feet, I glanced down at the mats to see Lynne peeling off her soaking wet knickers before walking to the dressing room door, pursued by a playful Sue who took great delight in slapping her friend’s bare buttocks.

Half an hour later we were all showered and sitting in the chill out zone discussing the day’s training session when I heard Jay call down the stairs asking me to come up to her office.

I headed up the spiral staircase with a little sense dread as Terri told me she would wait for me. I took a breath before entering the room to find Jay sitting on her desk with an annoyed look. She surprised me though by coming over and hugging me, telling me:

"I am sorry for that blindside on you. I knew that Clara wanted to fight one of our girls and we discussed names, I mentioned you were training and well... I am sorry."

I kissed Jay on her left cheek to show it was okay. She looked worn out as she reached over to the desk, picked up a document and handed it to me, saying:

"Here's a contract for an exhibition catfight between you and Clara, it will be live streamed for subscribers of our company and theirs. They have allowed Gabi to referee but Clara wants this fight between you to be nude. It will be best of five submissions or a 10 count, no pins, with no time limit unless one of you quits the match or is counted out."

Clearly, she had been arguing with Eva on rules and such and wasn’t happy with the compromise they’d reached.

“Just like the NBFC.” I muttered to myself.

“What?” Asked Jay.

“Oh, Sian’s lot, the Naked Bitches’ Fighting Club, they use those rules.”

“Do they now, perhaps Eva should be talking to Sian? And while we’re about it, it’s high time we invited Ms. Ryan back into the CLAWS fold. Could you ask her to pay us a visit?”

“I’ll get Terri to ask her, Sian’s been her lover for years you know?”

“God, that Terri’s a tart. You, me, Sian Ryan who else?”

“Well, quite few, women and men, but we both love her to bits and so do they. Anyway, where do I sign?”

I took the contract and moved to Jay’s desk to grab her pen, noticing that Clara had already signed the contract. I saw the date was for this Saturday night. No audience just her, me and Gabi in the ring and, I had no doubt, Jay, Jill, Paige and, perhaps a select few others, watching from the video control room above the ring.

“Sorry it’s short notice but they’re taking the ferry home on Sunday.”

Said Jay by way of explanation. I signed the contract and told Jay:

"I promise you I will win for us."

She smiled at me. I kissed her on the cheek again and said:

“Thank you for allowing this.”

“No, thank you for agreeing to do it.” She replied.

She went back to her desk as I made my way back down the stairs to the chill out zone to find Terri waiting for me, the others had already gone home.

On the drive back to the cottage I told Terri about the fight. She seemed slightly concerned and promised to come over the next night after work to discuss Clara.

It was another busy day in the shop and Terri was waiting for me when I got home. She showed me videos of the bitch in action and told me about her own experience fighting Clara at the NBFC when she was 23 and Clara was 32. It was Terri’s first ever defeat at Sian’s club.

Clara was a good fighter I will admit. While she didn’t win all her fights, Clara had a solid punch and could take a beating it seemed. One video in particular caught my attention. It was one of the few fights that Clara lost and I recognised her opponent, a plump blonde from Stockport, Mandy Price – the Wicked Witch of Heaton Moor. Sian was refereeing and I’m guessing it was filmed at the NBFC in the late 90s, Mandy was probably 30 to Clara’s 40. The fight could have gone either way when they were two falls each but, after almost 30 minutes of action, Clara was tiring and Mandy subjected her to a series of increasing painful holds until she passed out.

I saw some concern in Terri's eyes but also excitement as we discussed what I had to do to win. I asked:

"Love, are you excited about me and Clara?"

She smiled and nodded, replying:

"Honestly this is a dream match for me to see, I just wish I could be there in your corner for you. The fact she clearly hates your guts and you hate hers... It is exciting, whoever wins, and I’m sure you will, it will be a great fight."

We both laughed as I admitted that, seeing the video of her, this felt like a fight I should have had years ago, especially finding out she was 62 years old. What would have happened in our primes?

I didn’t exactly have long to prepare, it was already 8pm Thursday. I asked:

“Terri, can you spar with me for an hour at Marshall’s tomorrow?”

“No, my lovely, tomorrow you need to rest, but shift the furniture and I go a couple of falls with you right now.”

Well, the cottage isn’t that big but I don’t have much furniture so we quickly cleared an area about 10 feet square in the living room, made sure the curtains were pulled tight, stripped off and started grappling.

I’d like to say we fought tooth and nail just like we did back in our senior tournament days but I’d be lying. We did fling each other around for a bit but we were conscious of the furniture around us and Terri was keen that I didn’t get hurt. What started out as a fight quickly turned into a groping session followed by some full-on girl-on-girl love making.

I was very aroused and, thinking briefly about Lynne’s sensitivity, I asked Terri:

“Does Clara use sexual tactics when fighting? You know, groping, tweaking nipples, rubbing pussies, that sort of thing?”

“Why? Are you worried she might get you excited? Are you worried she might make you cum like this?”

With that Terri gave my clit a furious rub and, just like Aladdin’s lamp, I let my genie out. When I’d calmed down, she said:

“No, she far more likely to crush your pussy than caress it. Take care in the ring Ellen, she can be very vicious.”

I take Terri’s advice and rest on Friday. With the weekend on us the shop is busy but that takes my mind off things until we close up on Saturday afternoon. Then the nerves start to kick in.

I arrive at the club wearing just a jumper, jeans and sandals with nothing underneath (thankfully it’s still warm). In my bag is a robe I’ll wear for my entrance. The butterflies are swarming around my stomach as I thank Terri for giving me a lift but tell her it would be best if she waited for me in the car.

She nods with a sad look but I’m sure she'll watch the fight on her phone or elsewhere (she later confirmed that, as I’d suspected she would, Jay invited her up to the control room where she watched the action with Jay and Eva while Jill and Paige performed their magic on the cameras).

I walk up to the back door and knock. Gabi opens it and ushers me up the stairs to the chill out zone and into the blue corner dressing room. Getting changed or, to be more precise, stripped down takes no time at all and I then have ages to kill before it’s fight time.

I shadow box a little to get rid of some nervous energy, wondering "Can I take this bitch?" Then I stop, looking down at my clenched fists, and said to myself "Of course you fucking can!" Getting rid of any negative thoughts as I bare my teeth. She wants to fight me because she sees me a threat. She will have watched my fights too and Jay has told me there was a lot of buzz. two legends fighting it out bare and untamed. One will overcome the other and I’m determined it will be me.

Five minutes to go. I put on my white silk robe with my sash closed up and I wait. A few minutes later Jay enters the changing room.

"It's time. Fuck her up!" She says as she guides me to the door to the ring room and opens it. I smile and nod, walking past Jay and across the floor to the ring. I can see Clara in the red corner wearing a black silk robe. Her eyes are full of hate for me as I stare back at her. My heart racing as the adrenaline takes over and my nipples are hardening as they rub against my robe. Part of me wants her to climb out the ring and come fight me right away.

Instead we keep calm enough for me to climb through the ropes. Feeling the canvas under my bare feet I flex my toes. I see Clara has her hands on her hips as we lock eyes again. Gabi can see the tension between us. She’s dressed in her referee’s outfit of black and white striped shirt and black shorts. There’s no one else here, the seats are still folded away and the training mats are still on the floor. Gabi waves to us to join her at the middle of the ring, where we go nose to nose as Clara hisses a few insults under her breath. I glance up at the control room. It’s dark up there but I’m sure that I can see Jay watching with Eva at the window.

Gabi says "Ladies you have agreed to catfight with no time limit. No gouging, no biting – anything else goes unless I tell you to break the hold. You will fight the best of five submissions or until one of you quits or passes out, do you both agree?"

I quickly say "yes" as Clara simply nods. We step back into our corners as Gabi looks at us both. Removing my robe along with Clara and tossing them outside the ring. I see that for 62, Clara is still in very good shape as she stretches for a moment before Gabi shouts: "Fight!"

Round one and we both circle cautiously as while we hate each other, she clearly respects me, as I do her. Gradually we move closer. Slapping at each other’s tits with testing hits. Eyes firmly locked on each other. I get a good slap on her right boob; she gets me back with a right across my cheek. We both hiss when getting hit.

Then the more thunderous hits start to come in. Growling as the cracks get louder, until we are close enough to grab each other’s hair. My heart feels like it will run out my chest and go a mile down the road. Hate fills my soul as I see the look of fury on her face. Digging our bare feet into the canvas as it becomes a test of strength. Trying to overpower each other around the ring. We end up bumping our big breasts together as I feel her nipples burrow into mine, while I can hear her grunting as mine are trying to slash hers back into her chest.

A thin sheen of sweat slowly coats our bodies. I am getting lost in the test of strength until Clara rams her right knee in between my legs.

"Ooff…" I groan out as it lands just above my pussy. The pain shoots through me and my arms go weak. She pushes forward and muscles me onto the ropes. Suddenly I feel her knee trying to catch my pussy. I shift my body and get my left leg in the way of her knee to protect my sensitive areas. I am pinned firmly onto the ropes as I feel the cable digging into my back.

I hear Clara snarl something in French that I assume is an insult. Our fingers are still locked together as she pushes me back over top rope. She lifts her knee again and, this time, it finds its mark, smashing into my love box. I let go of her hands and fire off a wild left hook as my right hand goes instinctively to my injured pussy. My punch connects with her right tit and she takes a step back, cursing me again. I don't hear what she says as I’m too busy trying to punch my way back into the fight with my left while protecting my poor pussy with my right. I hit her in her back and ribs and hear her grunt. Then Clara surprises me! With a vicious tug she drags me off the ropes by my hair. I feel some strands come out and see them drop onto the canvas, yelping as my eyes fight back tears.

I am on the back foot as Clara kicks the back of my right leg to force me to my knees. She wraps her right arm around my neck. It’s clear she wants to show me up as she rolls to her back with me on top of her, feeling her nipples pressing into my back as I struggle to break her grip. Clara tries to scissor my waist as I move to bridge out with my feet kicking the canvas, my naked, glistening, pussy thrusting upwards. Even though she can't get her scissors locked on, I am struggling to get free and it is draining me.

She turns her grip to lock her left arm over her right as her choke tightens. I tap quickly as passing out will mean I lose the fight right off the bat. Gabi is yelling at Clara in French, telling her to let me go as she keeps the hold locked in. The warning of a disqualification clearly gets through as she pushes me off her, leaving me face down as she gets to her feet. I push up onto my hands and knees, rubbing my throat as I cough. Turning my head, I see Clara stare down at me with a grin. She walks back to her corner as Gabi checks I am ok. I nod to her to indicate I am. Barely five minutes in and I am one fall down.

I get to my feet to try to show Clara I won't be going away so easily but damn is my throat sore. Gabi asks if I want to fight on. I hoarsely say "yes" as I grab a bottle of water from under my corner’s turnbuckles. Taking a quick drink to try to calm my throat down as Gabi crosses to the red corner, raises Clara’s arm and announces: "The winner of the first fall! Clara! She lead by one fall to nil!"

Not long later the minute rest is over as Gabi yells: "Round two! Fight!"

This time we engage quickly as we slap each other’s cheeks and go into a hair pulling contest. This time I slap her around the back of her head with my right hand, causing my rival to cry out. I see her wince before grabbing my right tit and digging her nails in. I howl "fucking cxnt!", furious at her, even though it isn't against any rules. I fire a left hook into her belly button and make her groan as we both step up the violence.

We break apart after exchanging a few hits on the inside. Hair is wild on us both as Gabi watches intently but stays out our way. Clara tries to rush me but I surprise her this time, rolling to my back with my right foot planted into her stomach. I grab her breasts as she bends over me and flip her over my head. The canvas creaks as she hits it hard on her back, crying out and shutting her eyes.

Turning around as I see her hold her back, I scramble over and push Clara back to her back as she tries to get up. My right knee is over her throat as I hammer my left fist into her belly button. Clara's cheeks are turning red as she hisses. I see a little redness forming around her stomach as Clara has tears in the corners of her eyes. Feeling her tapping my left leg, I let her go. Gabi rushes in to check on Clara as I stand up and move over to my corner.

As I take a drink, I see Clara sitting on the canvas and Gabi asking the bitch if she wants more. She nods firmly and I see her rubbing her stomach. I am fully focused on Clara as I pour some water over my head to cool me off as I feel sweat dripping off my nipples. She gets to her feet and walks to her corner as Gabi calls out: "Ellen wins the second submission! Now we are tied one to one!"

We start the third fall and I look to pressure Clara with slaps. She looks to match my intensity as we dig our toes into the canvas. Ending up bumping body to body as we grip each other’s biceps. Tits bumping together as we bare out teeth. I snarl: "come on bitch... You wanted this… fight me!"

Clara replies by spitting into my face. That. of course, fucks me off and I push her off me. Suddenly the intensity goes up a notch and we are now swinging in fists. Gabi looks close to stepping in as we crack each other across the face. I feel blood running from my bottom lip but anger is fuelling me and clouding my mind. She dips under a right cross and comes back with a left hook, landing it on my ear, making me stumble two steps towards the ropes.

She pushes me so my head is over the top rope. Using it to choke me as she punches me in my right kidney. I feel tears running down my cheeks as my breathing gets harder. Kicking back in desperation with my right foot. I get Clara in her shin to make the French bitch cry out as she lets me go. I turn around and kick Clara in her stomach to knock her backwards as I rub my neck with my right hand.

Both of us are starting to breath harder and I see some swelling under her right eye. We take a few moments to breath as we circle, fists still up. But as we come together, she slips past my straight right, cracking me on my chin with a counter right to send sweat and a little blood flying. I stagger and Clara tackles me down to my front. Her knee into my back as she locks her fingers under my chin, pulling my head back as my back is arched.

I cry out: "Fuck!"

She snarls: "Submit, you weak English slut."

My feet kick at the canvas but I am trapped. She pulls back harder and I slap the canvas to indicate my submission.

Gabi yells: “Break!” and Clara releases me, telling me: "Quit before I really hurt you." as she cockily ruffles my hair like I am some rookie trainee.

Gabi kneels in front of me to check if I can continue. It feels like my back has been put on a rack as I rub it. Pushing myself up to my hands and knees, I nod ‘yes’ as I can't quit this fight. But as I crawl on all fours to my corner, I need to find something deep down to win this. I pull myself up on the ropes as I hear Gabi shout:

"The winner of the third fall! Clara! Clara is now two to one ahead, only needing one more fall to win!"

That last bit is what hurts. Knowing I have to fight a near perfect fight against such a tough opponent to win.

The buzzer sounds and we resume after Gabi tells us to fight. Clara doesn't rush in like she did last time. Of course, it ended badly for her so it’s not surprising she’s cautious. We close on each other; fists raised and start exchanging blows. Our bodies are getting marked up, she is landing the cleaner shots and I’m starting to weaken. Clara forces me back to the ropes with a short straight into my lips. Making me cry out as more blood runs from my cut lip to my tits.

She spins me round pushing me by my tits to the ropes, the top cable burning my nipples. Clara snarls "you are nothing bitch... just a weak English loser…" as she turns me back to face her and squeezes my tits with her nails.

I shut my eyes for a moment, wincing sat the pain. When I open them, I see that Clara has her legs open. I ram my right knee upwards and score a direct hit. Her face is a picture, screwed up in pain as she backs off with her left hand clutching her pussy as she struggles to stay on her feet.

I tiredly push off the ropes, forcing Clara back to the centre of the ring and landing a short left onto her cheek to turn her head. Clara tries to exchange blows but is clearly hurting, clinching up with me as we pant into each other’s ears. I hiss: "you French fucking whore" before stamping on her left foot to make her howl as she hops. I trip her to her back and jump onto her, Clara cries out as tears form in her eyes.

Shoving my right forearm into her throat, my left runs down her body to dig into her pussy, scratching as I feel Clara kicking the canvas. I feel her tapping my back and let her go. Sitting on my bum taking in deep breaths as I see her curl into a ball holding her pussy. Gabi checks us both over as we are both marked up and are exhausted.

Pushing tiredly to my feet, I walk over to my corner but lean against the turnbuckles to use them to help take some of the weight off my legs. I watch Clara tearfully crawl to her corner. She sits on the canvas with her back against the bottom turnbuckles. Soon enough I hear Gabi say:

"The winner of the fourth fall! Ellen! We are tied once more! This is the final round ladies! Be ready!"

Gabi awards us a little extra time before we start the final fall. I groan a little as I wash the taste of blood out my mouth. I nod to Gabi when she asks if I am ready. Clara pulls herself to her feet using the ropes and nods too.

Told to fight on we don't rush out our corners. Instead, we plant our feet and exchange hard shots, both stumbling like two drunks as I open a cut under her left eye with a right hook. She opens a cut on the bridge of my nose. Christ is she tough!

We lock hands and come together, crashing tit to tit with sweat flying off, some spraying into our faces. Trying to knee each other’s pussies desperately. I will make this bitch respect me I think as I change tact to headbutt her on her nose, making her cry out. Hearing Clara howl like a wounded animal gives me a boost as I feel her hands let mine go.

Tackling Clara around her waist I lift her off the mat and throw her down on her back. She lands with a thud on the canvas and I throw myself on top of her. I again go for her pussy with my nails as I feel her hands go for my face. Scissoring her right leg to keep her in place, I rake away at her wet pussy, drawing some blood as she tries to not submit. Covering her face with my tits as I scream: "Fucking submit!"

My eyes are shut and my teeth are bared. I feel a primal urge to leave the bitch ruined. Suddenly I feel Gabi shaking me and yelling: "Ellen! Let her go!"

I do so and open my eyes, wondering what has happened. I see Clara's hands lying limp at her sides, she is out cold. She’s passed out with the pain. I see some blood on my fingers as Gabi hugs me and tells me "You’ve won. Ellen, you’ve won." with tears in her eyes.

I tiredly hug her, relieved to have won and defended my honour, as well as CLAWS. Jay and Eva are suddenly in the ring with us and I am helped over to my corner as Clara is checked over by Gabi and Eva.

Smelling salts soon bring her around as I see her cover her face, crying her eyes out. Gabi tells her "You fought brilliantly." While Eva holds her hand and comforts her. Clara glumly nods in reply, getting helped over to her corner, where she sits down next the turnbuckles again to recover.

I am not much better. Sitting in my own corner I feel the adrenaline leave my body as Jay fusses over me, wiping the blood and sweat away with towels. All the pain making me groan as I shut my eyes, remembering why I am retiring. Gabi comes over and asks: "Will you be okay to go to the showers yourself or do need help?"

I look at her and pride fills my soul. Replying: "I will be ok. Just me a minute."

She nods and pats my left leg. With neither of us in a fit state to join her, Gabi beckons Jay and Eva to join her in the centre of the ring as she announces to the cameras:

“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching this fight between our senior legends. The first encounter between CLAWS and the FFFL has been won by our legend, Ellen Shaw, but I’m sure you will all have a great respect for our loser, Clara Aveline.”

Her voice echoes in the empty ring room but somewhere, indeed probably in several somewheres, out there in cyberspace, I imagine people applauding. I wonder if Erica is watching in Munich? Or Jan? Or Pauline? Or Christine Bennett in her new life in Spain? Or Peggy Brown in California? Or Sian and Shannon in their Pennine farm house?

For a moment I’m lost in reverie, remembering all those great women I fought over the years and mentally adding Clara to that long list. Then both of us proud women slide out under the ropes on our side of the ring. Part of me still hates her, the disrespect she showed me and the club. I walk around the ring gingerly as I see her clench her fists.

When I get in striking distance, I offer her my right hand, hissing: "I respect you."

A tense handshake follows, she clearly still hates my guts too. Feeling tough still, even though I am sure she isn't wanting to go another round right now.

Instead she stumbles away after our hands break apart. I walk slowly away towards the blue corner dressing room entered after grabbing my robe off the floor. The shower isn't as wonderful now as I used to remember them. My body stinging all over as I lean against the tiles. Washing away the sweat and traces of blood. The urge to fight is satisfied but my mind is asking "was this worth it?" I sit on the floor as my hair clings to my cheeks, looking at my knuckles and seeing that they are skinned. My back is sore, as are my tits and pussy.

After I feel strong enough, I stand back up. Putting on a show of strength as I go and dry myself down, getting my clothes on and leaving the changing room back into the chill out zone. Jay and Terri chatting, when they see me, they both rush over to me. Terri gives me a warm hug. She releases me when she hears me groan into her ear, apologising to me as she looks worried.

Jay thanks me for defending the honour of CLAWS. I nod but want to leave. She tells me:

"The fight did brilliant numbers, though I think Eva will be thinking twice about sending her girls to fight ours. Fucking arrogant bitch."

I can't help but grin at that. Terri helps me down the stairs and out to her car. The seat belt feels like it is wanting to squeeze me like Clara had done. Terri tells me:

“I know maybe you don't want to hear it right now as you focus on not whimpering..."

She chuckles as I call her a cheeky cow and then says:

"…but you were brilliant in that fight. I know she pushed you but you showed you still have the heart."

I don't know why but I burst out crying. Terri sees me crying and pulls over outside someone's house. Taking her seatbelt off to give me a hug, saying:

"Oh god... Ellen I didn't mean to hurt you."

I give her a hug and reply: "No... you didn't hurt me... just... it's going to be over soon."

Terri strokes my hair with her right hand. She doesn't say anything, just letting get me my emotions out.

After I stop crying, I thank Terri for being there for me. We head off again as I wipe tears from my eyes. Nodding to myself as I am glad to have gotten that out my system. Once we arrive at my home, Terri tells me she will tell her husband she is staying over mine. I can't believe how lucky I am to have her as a friend.

Back at the cottage I open the door and she carries my bag into the house for me. I tell her to just leave it by the door as I pour us both a large brandy. I sit on the sofa and talk about what I have been feeling. Terri listens and comments, feeling some of the things I have been too as she knows her fighting career won't go on forever.

Before I know it, I am waking up with a blanket over me on my sofa. Terri sleeping on a chair with her coat over herself. I look at her slumbering form and whisper: "I love you, Terri Brooks, and now I know you love me too – thank you for being you." before thinking what to make her for breakfast.

As ever with the life of a fighter, yesterday's battles are in the past, you have to look to the future and that's how I will think when I retire.