News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Vika vs Paris Love at TillyTown

• 47 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Vika vs Paris Love at TillyTown
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2023, 08:27:09 PM »
TillyTown is asking $50.00 to sponser this anticipated catfight. Any one in on this? Think vika and Paris going to give us a real catfight show??

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2023, 01:55:21 PM »
If it was a Suitefight I would be all in. Tilly fights are all levels of competition. If it is like Paris vs Brooke Gilley, sign me up. I am waiting for comments from buyers.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2023, 07:10:05 PM »
Good catfight???

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2023, 11:43:39 PM »
Good catfight???

Any reviews?
How long did it go for?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2023, 04:49:57 AM »
It was okay IMO. 7/1, however0 rating. There was some intensity in this catfight however it felt short of what I had hoped for. Thought there were mostly wrestling with slapping/punching to try and spice it up. Catfight tactics were a little tepid. The outdoor setting/environment was interesting and overall a good production. Not nearly as exciting as Suitefights. Debatable if it was worth 50 bucks when other produces are less expensive. All in all, the ladies did put out.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2023, 06:06:42 AM »
It was okay IMO. 7/1, however0 rating. There was some intensity in this catfight however it felt short of what I had hoped for. Thought there were mostly wrestling with slapping/punching to try and spice it up. Catfight tactics were a little tepid. The outdoor setting/environment was interesting and overall a good production. Not nearly as exciting as Suitefights. Debatable if it was worth 50 bucks when other produces are less expensive. All in all, the ladies did put out.

$50 - was it an hour long brawl? For that money it should be

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2023, 01:58:45 PM »

Thanks for the review...

How was the face slapping?

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2023, 01:23:22 PM »
So far this doesn't seem to be the great battle that it could have been. I will pass for now. Maybe more reviews will be more positive, but it sounds like the battle of two favorites was not allowed to get real.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2023, 02:08:55 PM »
Is there a trailer available yet?

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2023, 05:46:12 PM »
Tilly has a trailer on her Twitter site.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2023, 02:25:12 PM »
Tilly has a trailer on her Twitter site.

Where can i buy the full catfight?

Online tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2023, 12:08:07 PM »
The 4K version is now availabe at Clips4sale:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121155/27661157/vika-vs-paris-4k

I really like the preview: Different positions and then the scene with Paris sitting on Vika and beating down on her: very intense!

Offline harpoon

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2023, 12:27:41 PM »
Was there a winner in this one?

So many catfight draws lately, I don't buy anything unless I know that one gal beat the other.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2023, 02:33:09 PM »
Yes!

Offline Katff

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2023, 02:40:37 PM »
Whats the final verdict on this catfight?  I trust most peoples opinions on here way more than the thirsty twitter catfight crowd, who I've noticed over the years have really awful standards and are a bit clueless to be honest.

Anyway, Tilly is hyping it up to be the greatest catfight ever as usual, but after reading some of the reviews on here, and a few trustworthy twitter accounts, I'm not convinced.