News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Vika vs Paris Love at TillyTown

• 47 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Vika vs Paris Love at TillyTown
« on: May 07, 2023, 05:31:55 AM »
Annouced today, Vika vs Paris Love in a 20min. nude catfight. Scheduled for May 30th. Rules and format upcoming. This is a great catfight match-up as both are expierinced and tough as hell. Can't wait for it's release between these gorgeous ladies.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Vika vs Paris Love at TillyTown
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 05:47:29 AM »
Annouced today, Vika vs Paris Love in a 20min. nude catfight. Scheduled for May 30th. Rules and format upcoming. This is a great catfight match-up as both are expierinced and tough as hell. Can't wait for it's release between these gorgeous ladies.
As long as the action is real, not a goofy hanna barbara fiasco with fake sounds and giggles

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 06:31:05 AM »
I agree with Falmingo's assesment. Hope Tilly let;s them go all out with no nosense and establish liberal catfighting tactics. The ladies have a reputation to keep and hope it's not spoiled by some motions only BS!

Offline b3b392

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 01:16:22 PM »
The rule set seems legit, face slaps, body punches, and all the rest. Should make for an interesting fight.

They seem to be well matced physically and given how they both did against Alexa Brooke, it should be pretty competitive. I think I'm leaning slightly towards a Paris win, as I think she's definitely the best opponent Vika will have faced. It'll be interesting to see how Vika does.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 01:24:53 PM »
Paris Love did a lot of staged stuff lately sporting her power-wrestling skills. No doubt she's strong, but I prefer the more uncontrolled catfighting like Alexa Brooke. Hope Tilly someday will manage to actually square up Alexa against Brooke Gilley, the brawl that got postponed over and over. 

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2023, 01:39:24 PM »
Tilly's stuff is anywhere from great to unwatchable. This one needs to be the real thing. Both can do it for real. We will see.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2023, 02:07:07 PM »
    Paris posted on Twitter that she is close to stopping Catfighting again due to the fan abuse she gets from some of her haters. Sad that fans would send her messages to upset her to the point of leaving Catfighting world.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2023, 02:39:29 PM »
    Paris posted on Twitter that she is close to stopping Catfighting again due to the fan abuse she gets from some of her haters. Sad that fans would send her messages to upset her to the point of leaving Catfighting world.
If she gives 100% real effort each catfight she is a winner

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2023, 05:04:56 PM »
Love both these catfighting queens. If they go all out, I'm taking Vika for the win.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 10:21:35 AM »
Hopefully, it will be a wild hair pulling, gut punching affair with a competent director who lets it go until their is a winner.  The amount of draws and time limit finishes is too common in our community

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2023, 05:24:19 PM »
It’s sad that these women give their all for something we love and there are people who treat them like a enemy and say hateful things   I hope people stop doing this cause these women don’t deserve such treatment

The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2023, 07:47:11 AM »
As long as the action is real, not a goofy hanna barbara fiasco with fake sounds and giggles

Real doesnt mean good either

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2023, 01:22:15 PM »

100% FACTS my friend!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2023, 01:59:58 PM »

I would rather watch a really brief, brutal altercation like lexi vs sarah brooke than a 30 minute fake, half hearted, smiley,  giggly, goofy acted catfight with terrible sound effects

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2023, 04:20:27 PM »
15 days to go and things beginning to heat up between these ladies. Vika says she cant't wait to rip Paris' bikini off. Paris hopes/wants Vika to go for her pussy. This should be one hell of a match as there is definitely no love lost between the two. The Black vs White contrast os rarely seen in a real catfight production, I have witnessed both of them in catfights and ngl, they are fighting machines that are relentless in their attacks and hate to lose. Can't wait to see two evenly built hotties go at it full throttle, not holding back to prove who is better.