News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Secretary Sins-Lindas adventures as a foxy boxer 5 (fuck a fan)

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
An hour later….
Liz and Carol stood by, watching as the medics tended to Linda and Maria. Linda winced as the needle pierced her flesh, sewing up the gashes on her breasts. The pain was excruciating, but she gritted her teeth and tried not to scream. Maria, on the other hand, lay there motionless, barely conscious after the beating she had endured. Liz and Carol couldn't resist the temptation to touch the bruised and battered bodies of their opponents. They ran their hands over the lumps and bumps, feeling the heat of the injuries. It was a strange mixture of pleasure and pain for them, as they knew that they had inflicted this damage.
As the medics finished up their work, Liz and Carol untied Linda and Maria from the tables. They helped the women to their feet, supporting them as they stumbled and swayed on their unsteady legs. Linda's eyes were glazed over from the pain medication, but she managed a weak smile as she looked at Liz and Carol. "Thank you," she whispered. "For taking care of us."

One week later….

As they sat in the coffee bar, Maria and Linda sipped their iced drinks, trying to escape the scorching heat outside. Linda winced slightly as she shifted in her seat, her tank top revealing the visible stitches on her chest.
Maria looked at her friend with concern. "How are you feeling, Linda? Are the cuts on your chest healing properly?"
Linda let out a sigh. "They're healing, but it's still uncomfortable. I have to be careful with my movements so I don't reopen the wounds."
Maria nodded sympathetically. "I can only imagine. It's been a rough week for both of us."
Linda grimaced as she recalled the events of the boxing match. "I still can't believe what happened to us. Those two women, Liz and Carol, they were brutal."
Maria nodded in agreement. "It was like they had no limits. They just kept coming at us, hitting us with everything they had."
Linda nodded, her expression turning solemn. "I don't know what kind of people they are, but I don't want to ever see them again."
As they talked, Linda noticed a man staring at them from a nearby table. She could feel his eyes lingering on her chest, and it made her uncomfortable. She shifted in her seat, trying to hide the stitches from his view.
Maria noticed her friend's discomfort and followed her gaze. "Is something wrong, Linda?"
Linda nodded towards the man. "He's been staring at me since we came in. It's making me feel uneasy."
Maria looked over and saw the man in question. She narrowed her eyes and stood up. "I'll take care of this."
Linda watched as Maria approached the man and gave him a stern look. After a brief conversation, the man sheepishly got up and left the coffee bar. Maria returned to Linda's table with a satisfied smile.
"Problem solved," she said with a chuckle.
Linda breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Maria. You always have my back."
Maria grinned. "That's what friends are for. Now, let's try to forget about those two crazy boxers and enjoy the rest of our day."

There was a moment of silence, before Linda turned to Maria. You still wanna become a foxy boxer?
Maria looks at Linda with a puzzled expression. "After what we went through, you still want to box?" she asks incredulously.
Linda nods her head, "Yeah, I do. I want to get back in the ring and give it another shot."
Maria shakes her head, "I don't know, Linda. After what happened, I'm not sure it's worth it. You could get hurt again."
Linda sighs, "I know, but I can't help how I feel. I love the rush of adrenaline I get when I'm in the ring. It's like nothing else matters but the fight. And besides, I need to prove to myself that I can do it. In the lst two fights my limits have shifted so much. In terms of fighting and…and…eroticism. I mean before I took a few hit where it hurts, but I stayed mostly covered. Only a few time a nipple had popped free. But now…"
Maria thinks for a moment before replying, "Well, if that's what you really want, I'll support you. But you have to promise me that you'll be careful and not take unnecessary risks."
Linda smiles, "I promise, Maria. And who knows, maybe one day you'll change your mind and join me in the ring."
Maria laughs, "Who knows, Linda. I prefer to watch from the side-lines for now."
Both chuckle and then Linda shifts her smartphone to her girlfriend. “Read this!”
Maria looks at the announcement on Linda's phone and raises an eyebrow. "What kind of meet and greet is this supposed to be?" she asks, clearly intrigued.
Linda grins mischievously. "Let's just say the fans are encouraged to get up close and personal with their favorite foxy boxers," she says, winking at Maria.
Maria blushes, but can't help feeling a bit excited at the thought. "I don't know, Linda," she says hesitantly. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of attention. And I`m not even a real boxer yet."
Linda nods, understanding her girlfriend's hesitation. "I get it, Maria. But think about it, it could be a great way to connect with fans and maybe even get some more matches lined up."
Maria thinks about it for a moment and nods slowly. "Okay, I'll do it.
Linda grins and nods eagerly. "Deal! It'll be a fun adventure for both of us."
As they finish their coffees, Maria and Linda discuss what they'll wear to the event and how they can make a good impression on the fans.

They're both excited for the opportunity to meet some new people and maybe even gain some new fans.
Two weeks later Maria and Linda enter the gym that was booked for the fan event.
Linda and Maria nervously made their way into the gym, their excitement for the fan event palpable. They headed towards the locker room to change into their skimpy bikinis.
"Can you believe we're actually doing this?" Maria asked, grinning from ear to ear.
Linda laughed nervously, "I know right? I can't believe I agreed to this."
As they made their way to an empty locker, they started to undress, revealing their toned bodies. They quickly slipped into their bikinis, both choosing to wear a bright red two-piece.
Linda took a deep breath and adjusted her top, feeling self-conscious. Maria noticed and gave her a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry, you look amazing," she said.
Linda smiled back, "Thanks, you do too."
Both of them came closer for a passionate kiss. Marias DDs and Lindas G-Cups mashed together, their nipples hardening under the fabric.
The two friends made their way out of the locker room and into the gym, where they were greeted by the excited cheers of the fans. They could see other foxy boxers mingling with the crowd, signing autographs and taking pictures.
As Linda and Maria entered the gym, they immediately caught the attention of two older men, who approached them with friendly smiles. The men were clearly aroused, their eyes drawn to the curves of the two women's bodies.
"Hey there, ladies!" one of the men exclaimed, reaching out to give Maria a hug. His hands lingered on her ample cleavage, and she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. Linda, sensing her friend's unease, stepped in to take a picture with the two men.
The bikinis that Linda and Maria wore were stretched tight over their voluptuous curves. Maria's DDs threatened to spill out of her top, and Linda's G-cups were bare-ly contained by the skimpy fabric. The men seemed to enjoy the view, and Linda and Maria could feel their eyes lingering on their bodies as they took the photo.
Linda notices Maria's hardened nipples and realizes she's not the only one feeling aroused.
Linda can't help but glance over at Camilla, the tall black fighter in the tiny white thong bikini.
Maria follows Linda's gaze and asks, "Who is she? Have you ever fought her?"
Linda shakes her head. "No, but I've heard she's one of the toughest in the league. And just look at her, she's definitely not someone to mess with."
Maria bites her lip, eyes still fixed on Camilla's toned body. "I wouldn't mind going a few rounds with her myself."
Linda smirks. "You know, maybe we could arrange something after the meet and greet."
Linda can feel the tightness of her G-cup breasts in her skimpy top, and she knows Maria's DDs must be equally as strained. They make their way back out to the gym floor and are immediately approached by a group of rowdy guys, asking for pictures and autographs.
As Linda and Maria pose for the pictures, they can't help but notice the guys staring at their barely covered bodies with hunger in their eyes. The attention only serves to heighten their arousal, and Linda can feel herself getting wet with anticipation.
Linda and Maria were initially taken aback by the crude and lewd comments of the young men, but as they continued to be groped and touched by them, they couldn't help but feel a tingle of arousal. The attention and compliments on their curves, es-pecially their ample breasts, were making them feel desired and wanted.
As the young men took more photos, Linda and Maria felt their nipples hardening and their breathing becoming shallow. They couldn't deny the electric sensation building inside them as they were fondled and felt up by the eager young men.
Linda leaned into Maria, feeling her girlfriend's body responding in the same way. They exchanged a glance, both understanding that they were getting aroused by the attention and compliments.
Maria and Linda were suddenly braught back by a question:
As the two young men approached Linda, she smiled flirtatiously and asked, "What do you want, boys?" One of the guys responded, "We want to take a picture with you, babe. Can we slip your bikini top off for the photo?" Linda giggled and replied, "Sure, why not? But you better make it quick!" The young men eagerly reached over and pulled her bikini top to the side, exposing her large breasts. Linda didn't seem to mind as she posed for the photo, enjoying the attention from the young men. After the photo was taken, she playfully adjusted her top and said, "Thanks, boys. Maybe next time we can have some real fun."
As Maria and Linda make their way through the gym, they can't help but notice the commotion surrounding Skye, the slim blonde posing naked for photos. The fans seem to be in a frenzy, jostling for a better view of the blonde's toned and tanned body. Maria and Linda exchange glances, surprised at the boldness of the scene before them. As they approach the ring, Skye notices them and gives them a flirty smile before resuming her poses. The two foxy boxers can't help but feel a little envious of the attention Skye is receiving.
They make their way to the edge of the ring, where a small group of fans is gathered. As they pose for photos, Linda can feel the eyes of the fans lingering on her chest, and she can't help but feel a little self-conscious about her prominent assets. As they make their way back through the gym, Maria and Linda can't help but feel a little disappointed by the attention Skye received. They had hoped to be the stars of the show, but it seems they have some competition in the form of the bold and daring blonde.
As Ashlyn enters the gym, all eyes turn to her. Her tall, curvaceous figure is accentuated by the tight red lingerie she is wearing. Maria and Linda immediately notice her and are in awe of her beauty. They can't help but stare as she walks by, her hips swaying seductively with each step. The other fans in the gym are also taken aback by Ashlyn's stunning appearance. Many of them start to take pictures of her, and some even approach her, asking for a photo together. Ashlyn is happy to oblige, striking a pose and flashing a sultry smile for the camera.
As she makes her way to the ring, Maria and Linda follow her, admiring her every move. When she reaches the ring, Ashlyn climbs up the steps and onto the canvas, her body glistening with sweat under the bright lights. She poses for the crowd, flexing her muscles and showing off her incredible curves.
As Ashlyn poses inside the ring, she slowly and seductively opens the lace cups of her red lingerie, revealing her superb 38DDs to the crowd. The fans go wild, cheering and whistling as she strikes various poses, showing off her curves and toned muscles. Maria and Linda can't help but be mesmerized by her beauty and confidence as she commands attention in the center of the ring. They move closer to get a better view, feeling a rush of excitement as they watch her every move. The atmosphere is charged with sexual energy as Ashlyn continues to flaunt her body for the fans, and Maria and Linda can't help but feel a growing sense of arousal.
Maria and Linda strutted confidently towards the ring, their heads held high and their toned bodies on full display. They climbed up onto the apron and stepped through the ropes, joining Ashlyn in the center of the ring. The crowd roared as Linda and Maria removed their bikini tops, their full breasts bouncing freely as they moved. They stood with their arms crossed over their chests, their nipples hard and visible to everyone in the gym. Ashlyn smiled at them, admiring their curves and the way they carried themselves. "Looks like we've got some competition," she said, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "You girls think you can take me on?" Maria and Linda exchanged a glance, then turned back to Ashlyn with determined looks on their faces. "We can take on anyone," Linda replied, her voice full of confidence.
The three women began to circle each other in the ring, their eyes locked on their opponents. The crowd hushed, watching with bated breath as the tension mounted. Suddenly, Ashlyn lunged forward, her hand reaching out to grab at Linda's bikini bottoms. Linda tried to twist away, but Ashlyn was too quick for her, managing to yank the bottoms down to her ankles. Linda stumbled forward, her face flushing with embarrassment as the crowd erupted in laughter and cheers. Maria quickly came to her friend's aid, shoving Ashlyn away and pulling Linda's bottoms back up.
"Looks like you're not as tough as you thought," Ashlyn taunted, her eyes gleaming with amusement. Linda gritted her teeth, her fists clenched in anger. "You'll pay for that," she growled. The three women circled each other again, their bodies glistening with sweat in the gym's hot lights. The crowd roared, eager to see what would happen next.
They hurried to get some gloves on their fists.
As the playful boxing match begins, the three girls trade jabs and hooks, dancing around each other in the ring. The fans cheer and whistle as they watch the curvy women move and bounce.
As Ashlyn lands a jab on Maria's cheek, she notices the scars on Linda's breasts. "What happened there, girl?" she asks, gesturing to the marks.
Linda shrugs nonchalantly. "Just a little hardcore action, you know how it is," she says with a smirk, throwing a punch at Ashlyn's midsection.
The three girls continue their playful match, showing off their toned bodies and flirt-ing with the fans. The sound of the gloves smacking against flesh fills the gym as they throw punches at each other, grinning and laughing.
At one point, Ashlyn takes a swing at Linda's head, but Linda ducks and slips, landing a punch of her own on Ashlyn's chest. The impact causes Ashlyn's lace cups to slip down, revealing her large, chocolate-colored breasts to the cheering crowd.
The fans go wild as the girls continue their playful match, each showing off their bodies and trying to one-up each other. Sweat drips down their faces and bodies as they dance and box in the ring, lost in the moment and the thrill of the attention.

This goes on for two more minutes before the bell sounds and they all giggle. The playful fight stops and the three girls line up with their chests brushing against each other. The audience gives a loud applause, impressed by the display of these beautiful and confident women. As they step out of the ring, the fans are allowed to enter for a closer interaction with the boxers.
The gym becomes crowded with fans taking selfies, asking for autographs, and chat-ting with the girls. Linda and Maria attract a lot of attention with their large busts, and they are happy to pose for the cameras. Ashlyn also gets her fair share of admir-ers, with her curvy figure and stunning looks.
The girls enjoy the attention and the admiration of their fans, feeling empowered by their bodies and their skills as fighters. They chat with the fans, sharing their experi-ences in the ring and their passion for the sport. The atmosphere is friendly and playful, with everyone having a good time.
Linda spotted an old friend in the crowd, a man she had known for years.
"Hey, Mike!" she called out to him, waving him over.
"Hey, Linda! Long time no see!" Mike replied, making his way over to her.
They hugged, and Linda could feel Mike's hands lingering on her back a bit longer than necessary.
"How have you been?" Linda asked, looking up at Mike with a smile.
"I've been good, but I'm even better now that I'm seeing you like this," Mike said, his eyes lingering on Linda's exposed chest.
Linda giggled and leaned in closer to him. "You always did have a thing for my tits, didn't you?" she said playfully.
Mike blushed, but didn't deny it. "Can I get a closer look?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.
Linda grinned and pulled him in even closer, pressing her large breasts against his chest. "Of course you can, baby," she whispered back.
As Mike held Linda in his arms, Maria took out her phone and started taking pictures. Linda smiled and posed seductively, knowing she was turning Mike on. Her large breasts pressed against his chest, and she could feel his arousal growing. Maria snapped away, getting shots from different angles, capturing Linda's beautiful face and her sensual curves. Linda ran her hands over Mike's arms, enjoying the attention and the feel of his body against hers. "Keep going," Linda whispered to Mike, and he responded by holding her tighter and nuzzling her neck. Maria continued to take pictures, occasionally adjusting the lighting or the position of the camera.
As he looks at her body, he notices the scars and bruises on her skin, remnants of her recent fights. "Wow, Linda, you've been in some tough battles recently," he says, concern etched on his face. Linda nods, "Yeah, I have. But it's all worth it for the rush I get in the ring." Her fan looks at her with admiration and respect, "You're one tough woman, Linda. I don't know how you do it." Linda shrugs, "It's just who I am. I love the thrill of the fight and the feeling of my body pushed to the limit." Her fan nods, "I can see that. You look amazing, Linda, scars and all." Linda grins, feeling proud of her scars and battle marks. "Thanks, I take it as a compliment."
Linda and Mike got lost in the moment, feeling the chemistry and tension building up between them. Mike couldn't resist running his hands all over Linda's curves, enjoying the feel of her soft skin and the contours of her body. Linda responded to his touch, letting out soft moans and sighs as he explored her body. Meanwhile, the other fans in the gym had started to take notice of Linda and Mike's interactions. Some of them began to whisper and point in their direction, while others simply watched with fascination. Maria noticed the attention and started to feel a bit uncomfortable, worried that things might be getting out of hand. "Linda, maybe we should wrap this up," Maria said, trying to get Linda's attention. But Linda was lost in the moment, and didn't seem to hear Maria. She continued to pose with Mike, her body pressed up against his, her curves on full display. Finally, Mike spoke up. "Linda, I think we need to stop," he said. "This is getting out of hand."
„They are not. I think you got a really good grip”, referring to the good hold Mika has on her G-Cups. Suddenly all three burst into laughter. “Lets go backstage handsome…” She winks Maria, inviting her to join.
Mike and Maria eagerly agree to Linda's proposal, and the three of them head backstage, where there are more private areas. Linda leads them to a small room with a couch and closes the door behind them. Without wasting any time, Linda leans in to kiss Mike passionately, while Maria watches excitedly. Mike runs his hands over Linda's curves, squeezing her ample breasts through her bikini top. Linda moans into his mouth, enjoying the attention. Maria takes out her camera and starts snapping pictures of the hot scene unfolding before her. She captures Linda and Mike kissing, touching, and exploring each other's bodies.
Feeling more comfortable and aroused in the private setting, Linda strips off her bikini top, revealing her massive breasts to Mike and Maria. Mike takes this as an invitation to kiss and suck on Linda's nipples, sending shivers of pleasure down her body. As Linda enjoys the sensation, Maria continues taking pictures, capturing every moment of their intimate encounter. Linda then turns her attention to Maria, pulling her in for a kiss and running her hands over her body.
Linda was in the middle of a passionate moment with Mike and Maria when she heard a knock on the door. She quickly realized that they had forgotten to lock the door and anyone could walk in on them. Linda quickly got up and went to the door, peeking through the keyhole to see who it was. To her surprise, it was her manager, Dave. Linda had completely lost track of time, and her scheduled appearance was about to start in a few minutes. She turned to Mike and Maria, who were still in various stages of undress, and whispered urgently to them. "Guys, we have to hurry. My manager is here and my scheduled appearance is about to start in a few minutes. We can't let him catch us like this," she said, gesturing to her barely-clothed state.
Mike and Maria quickly got dressed and left through the back door, while Linda hurriedly put on her robe and opened the door to let Dave in. He looked at her suspiciously, but she tried to act as normal as possible. "Hey, Dave, what's up?" she said, trying to sound casual. "I just came to check on you and see if you're ready for your appearance," he said, still looking at her with a raised eyebrow.
Linda tried to keep her composure and lead Dave to the stage area, hoping that he wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary. She had to put the passionate moment behind her and focus on her performance, but the memory of what had just happened lingered in her mind.
As Linda makes her way to the ring, she can't help but notice the new fighter in the red leather outfit. She's a sight to behold, with curves in all the right places and a large bust that seems almost bursting out of the sheer cups of her outfit. Linda feels a sudden rush of excitement and anticipation as she approaches the ring. As she gets closer, Linda sees that Skye, Camilla, and Ashlyn have already started oiling themselves up, and a lucky fan is eagerly helping them. Linda wastes no time in joining in on the fun, and she quickly strips down to her bikini bottoms and hops onto the ring apron. "Mind if I join you ladies?" Linda asks with a grin. "Of course not, the more the merrier!" Skye replies, as she offers Linda a bottle of oil, but a fan is faster to grab it.
Linda felt the cool oil pour onto her skin, and she closed her eyes, relishing in the sensation. She had always enjoyed being touched and pampered, and this lucky fan knew exactly what he was doing. He began to work the oil into her shoulders and back, making sure to get every inch of her skin covered in the slick substance. As he worked his way down to her breasts, Linda couldn't help but glance over at Kira, the new fighter in the ring. Kira was watching with interest, her eyes fixed on Linda's chest. Linda felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized that Kira was probably just as well endowed as she was.
But Linda didn't let that bother her. Instead, she arched her back, pushing her breasts forward, and let out a soft moan as the fan worked his hands over her chest. She could feel her nipples hardening under his touch, and she knew that she was getting wet between her legs. As the fan finished up, Linda stood up and turned to face him, running her hands over her oiled-up body. She could feel the eyes of everyone in the gym on her, and she reveled in the attention. Suddenly, Kira stepped forward, her hands on her hips. "Impressive," she said, her voice low and husky. "But let's see how you handle yourself in the ring."
Linda felt a thrill of excitement run through her. She had never backed down from a challenge before, and she wasn't about to start now.
Linda walks up to Kira and says, "Hey, I noticed you checking me out. I just want you to know that I'm still healing from some recent injuries, so I'm not at my best right now. Give me one more week, and I'll be ready to take you on." Kira nods, impressed by Linda's confidence and the size of her breasts. "Sure thing," she says with a smirk. "I look forward to seeing what you can do."
As Linda heads off to the locker room, she feels a rush of excitement mixed with frustration. She's always been a competitive person, and the thought of taking on Kira and the other girls in the ring is exhilarating. But at the same time, she can feel the scars on her breasts throbbing with pain, a reminder of her recent fights. In the locker room, Linda strips off her oiled-up clothes and sits down on a bench. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She can still feel the fan's hands on her body, the weight of Mike's body pressing against hers, the tingling sensation of arousal that's been building inside her all day.
She reaches down between her legs and starts to rub herself, moaning softly. As she touches herself, she thinks about Kira and the other girls, about the heat of the ring, the sweat and the blood, the primal rush of combat. For a moment, Linda loses herself in the fantasy, imagining herself as the queen of the ring, the strongest and most beautiful fighter of them all. But then, just as she's about to climax, she hears a noise outside the locker room back door. Linda freezes, her heart racing. She realizes that she forgot to lock the door, and now someone might be coming in. She scrambles to grab her clothes and cover herself up, but it's too late. The door opens, and in walks...
Linda quickly reaches for a towel to cover herself up as Maria and Mike walk in, feeling a bit embarrassed about being caught in such a compromising position. However, Mike just laughs and says, "Looks like we missed out on all the fun." Maria gives Linda a wink and says, "Don't worry, we won't tell anyone." Linda chuckles, feeling relieved that they are taking the situation lightly. "I was just getting oiled up by a lucky fan," she explains, "But it looks like you guys had your own fun too." Mike and Maria nod, still catching their breath. "Yeah, we found a private room in the back," Mike says with a smirk. "Maria here is quite the wild one." Maria playfully punches Mike in the arm, but her smile reveals that she is not denying his statement. "Well, you know how it is," she says, "Sometimes you just need to let loose."
Linda nods in agreement, feeling a bit envious that they were able to find some privacy for themselves. "I could use some relief too," she admits, feeling a bit frisky after all the sensual touches she experienced earlier. Mike grins, feeling excited at the prospect of a threesome. "Well, we wouldn't want you to feel left out," he says, stepping closer to Linda and running his hands over her oiled-up body. Maria joins in, pressing her body against Linda's and whispering in her ear, "Let's have some fun together."
As Mike and Maria lead Linda into the back room, she can feel the heat emanating from their bodies, still damp from their recent activities. She's already incredibly aroused from the sensual touches she received earlier, and can't help but wonder what's in store for her next. Once inside the room, Linda's eyes widen as she takes in the scene before her. A large old couch dominates the space, surrounded by mirrors on all sides. Mike and Maria waste no time in guiding her towards it, their hands running over her oiled up skin. Linda gasps as Mike's lips find her neck, his hands exploring her curves. Maria slides a hand between Linda's legs, feeling the wetness there. As they all move onto the couch, the intensity of their actions increases.
Linda is lost in a sea of sensation, as the three of them explore each other's bodies with abandon. They move in a fluid dance of pleasure, each taking their turn to touch and be touched. Linda is completely at their mercy, her body writhing in ecstasy.
Mike stands behind Linda, running his hands over her oiled up body. He starts by kneading her ass cheeks, then moves his hands up to her hips, caressing her sides and eventually cupping her breasts. Linda moans softly in response to his touch, enjoying the sensation of his skilled hands on her body. Maria stands in front of Linda, holding her legs apart. She leans in to kiss Linda's inner thighs, slowly working her way up to her pussy. Linda's body shudders as Maria's tongue flicks over her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body.
Meanwhile, Mike continues to play with Linda's breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Linda arches her back in response, thrusting her chest forward for more of his touch. Mike moves his hands down her body, stroking her stomach and thighs as Maria continues to work her magic with her tongue. Linda's moans grow louder as the pleasure builds inside of her. She grips the backrest tightly, her body tensing and releasing with every touch. Mike leans in to kiss her neck, nibbling and sucking as he continues to pleasure her. Finally, Linda reaches her peak, crying out in ecstasy as she comes. Maria and Mike continue to touch and kiss her, bringing her back down from her high. Linda lies there, completely spent and satisfied, a smile on her face as she basks in the afterglow of her orgasm.
Linda takes a deep breath and sits up, running her fingers through her tousled hair. She glances over at Mike and sees the hunger in his eyes, and knows exactly what he wants. Without a word, she moves towards him, her hands outstretched. Maria follows close behind, her own hands already reaching for his clothes. Together, they work quickly, stripping him down to his boxers and guiding him to the other end of the large counch. Linda takes the lead, straddling his waist and running her hands over his chest, feeling the muscles tense beneath her fingertips. She leans down to kiss him, her lips soft and warm against his. Maria moves to his side, pulling his boxers down and exposing his erect member. She takes him into her mouth, running her tongue along his length and feeling him throb in response.
Linda watched in awe as Maria pleasured Mike. She had never seen a cock that size before in reality, and it was mesmerizing. Maria worked his shaft with her hand, and then took him deep into her mouth. Linda could hear the wet sounds of her sucking him off, and it made her incredibly aroused. She could feel herself getting wet as she watched, and she knew she had to join in.
Linda crawled over to where Maria was, and wrapped her arms around her from behind. She pressed her breasts against Maria's back, and reached around to stroke Mike's balls. Maria moaned in pleasure as Linda played with her, and Mike groaned as he was taken to new heights of ecstasy. Linda took turns with Maria, taking his large cock deep in her mouth, then kissing Mike's neck and chest as they took turns pleasuring him. They worked in unison, each of them using their own unique talents to bring him to the edge of orgasm. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and exploded in a powerful orgasm, covering both women with his hot cum.
Both giggled as their faces and tits were covered in hot seed, but Linda wanted more.
“Stay hard my stallion!” She pushed him onto the couch pantingly. 
She wanted him inside of her, filling her completely. With a wicked grin, she straddled him, positioning herself over his throbbing cock. Without hesitation, she lowered herself onto him, gasping as he filled her completely.
As Linda straddles Mike, she rides him hard, her body grinding against his as he thrusts up to meet her. Their sweaty bodies slick with oil, Linda's ample breasts bounce with each movement, her moans filling the room. Maria watches with excitement, her hand moving between her legs as she watches the two of them fuck. She leans in to kiss Linda's neck, her hands moving to fondle her breasts. Linda's hips buck wildly as she nears orgasm, her hands gripping Mike's shoulders tightly. She throws her head back and lets out a loud scream as her body convulses in pleasure. Mike grunts and thrusts hard, his own release not far behind. With a final deep thrust, he spills himself inside her, his body shaking with the force of his orgasm.
As they catch their breath, Linda dismounts from Mike and collapses onto the bed next to him, her body still shaking with aftershocks. Maria moves in to cuddle with both of them, all three of them sated and happy.
Maria grinned: “Meet and Greet huh?” All of them burst into laughter.