News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Secretary Sins-Lindas adventures as a foxy boxer 7 sequel

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secretary Sins-Lindas adventures as a foxy boxer 7 sequel
« on: May 09, 2023, 06:32:06 PM »

Linda sat on a bench in her locker room, her face contorted in pain as Maria tended to her swollen H-cup breasts. The ice buckets in front of her were filled with melted ice and blood, evidence of the brutal beating she had endured in the ring. Maria couldn't help but be turned on by the sight of Linda's huge, bruised breasts. She gently massaged them, causing Linda to wince in pain. "Sorry," Maria whispered, but Linda shook her head. "It's okay, keep going," she said, her voice hoarse. Maria's hands glided over Linda's curves, caressing her nipples until they were hard and erect. Linda moaned softly, her body responding to Maria's touch despite the pain she was in. As Maria continued to tend to Linda's battered body, she felt her own arousal building. She couldn't help but think of Kira's wild and dirty performance in the ring and the way the fans had used her body.
“I gotta tell you something.” Maria sat down next to Linda, playing with her own DDs.
“Kira took off all her clothes, started posing and offering gropes.
Maria hesitated for a moment, then took a deep breath. "The fans, they started to...join in," she said. "They were all over Kira, and then they started to come into the ring one by one. And then...more." Linda's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. "They...they had sex with her?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Maria nodded. "Dozens of them," she said. "It was like a free-for-all.
Kira seemed to love it, though. She was begging for more, encouraging them, and...I don't know, it was like she was a different person." Linda shook her head, still trying to process what had happened. "And now she's being carried away on a stretcher," she said. Maria nodded. "Yeah, she was completely spent," she said. "But the fans, they were taking pictures and shouting that she was the queen of foxy boxing and sex. It was insane."
Linda leaned back on the bench, feeling a mix of confusion, disgust, and even a twinge of jealousy. "I can't believe I missed all of that," she said. Maria chuckled. "Well, I'm sure there will be plenty of videos online if you want to see it," she said. Linda shook her head. "No, I don't think I could handle it," she said. "I just want to get out of here and forget this ever happened." Maria nodded in agreement. "Yeah, let's get you cleaned up and out of here," she said. "And maybe we can find a way to get some payback on Kira for what she did to you in the ring."
As Maria helps Linda to get dressed, Linda winces as she tries to put on her sports bra. "Ow, ow, it hurts," Linda says, her voice strained with pain. Maria looks over and sees that Linda's breasts have swollen to at least two cup sizes larger than usual. "Let me see if I can find you something else to wear," Maria says, going through the drawers in the locker room. She pulls out a larger bra, but it still looks too small. "This one might be a bit tight, but it's the largest one I could find," Maria says, handing it to Linda. Linda takes the bra and tries to put it on, but it's no use. Her breasts are just too swollen and sore. "I can't wear this," Linda says, tears forming in her eyes. "It hurts too much." Maria nods sympathetically. "It's okay, we'll just have to go without a bra today," she says, helping Linda put on her shirt. Just then, there's a knock on the door. "Excuse me, ladies, may I come in?" a male voice says.
Maria looks at Linda, who nods her head in agreement. "Come in," Maria calls out. The door opens and Mike, Linda's biggest fan, walks in. "Hey, Linda! I saw what happened in the ring, are you okay?" he asks, concern etched on his face. Linda nods, wincing as she tries to adjust her shirt to hide her swollen breasts. "I'll be okay, just a bit sore," she says.
Mike eagerly pulled out his phone and navigated to the video of Linda's final moments in the ring. Linda winced as she watched herself get pummeled by her opponent's fists, feeling the soreness in her chest all over again. She couldn't believe how hard she had been hit and how she had managed to stay standing for as long as she did. As the video played on, Mike zoomed in on Linda's chest, highlighting the moment where she was sent over the ropes and onto the hard floor below. Linda couldn't help but gasp at the sight of her own breasts bouncing and jiggling with the impact. She could feel her nipples hardening at the memory.
"A bit sore? You were hit by a freight train!" Mike exclaimed, his voice laced with excitement. Linda rolled her eyes, knowing that Mike's enthusiasm for her pain was just another aspect of his weird fetish. But she couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of arousal at the thought of him getting turned on by her suffering.
Mike closes the door as Maria and Linda exchange a knowing glance. Linda nods to Maria, giving her approval to take care of Mike's needs. Maria wastes no time in making her intentions clear to Mike, dropping to her knees and unzipping his pants. Mike's hard cock springs free, and Maria eagerly takes it into her mouth, relishing the feeling of his hot flesh against her tongue. She bobs her head up and down, taking him deeper into her mouth with each stroke. Mike moans with pleasure, gripping the edge of the bench as Maria's skilled mouth works him over.
Linda watches with a mix of arousal and exhaustion, her mind still reeling from the intense foxy boxing match. She leans back against the locker room wall, her swollen breasts jiggling with each breath. Maria continues to suck Mike off, taking him deeper and deeper until he can no longer hold back. With a loud moan, he shoots his load deep into Maria's mouth, his hips bucking as she swallows every drop. Maria licks her lips, a satisfied smile on her face as she stands up and adjusts her clothes. Linda gives her a nod of thanks, still too exhausted to do much else.
As Mike leaves the locker room, Maria turns to Linda, a wicked grin on her face. "Feeling better, champ?" she asks, giving Linda's breast a gentle squeeze. Linda groans in response, feeling the ache in her chest start to fade as the adrenaline from the match begins to wear off.
The next morning, Linda woke up with a groan. Her entire body ached, especially her chest. She slowly got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom, wincing with each step. As she lifted her shirt to examine her injuries, she gasped in horror at what she saw. Her once-perfect breasts were now swollen, black and blue, and the area around her nipples was bruised and tender.

Linda decided to try on some blouses and bras to see if any of them would fit. But no matter what she tried, nothing seemed to fit her swollen and bruised breasts. She became increasingly frustrated and upset as she realized that she would need to go braless for the time being until her injuries healed.
As she looked at herself in the mirror, Linda couldn't help but feel like a shell of her former self. She had always been proud of her breasts, but now they were a painful reminder of the brutal beating she had taken in the ring. She knew it would take some time for her body to heal, both physically and emotionally.
As Linda walks into the office, her boss greets her with a sly grin. He can't help but notice the way her blouse clings tightly to her ample chest, emphasizing her swollen breasts and erect nipples pushing against the fabric. He clears his throat and welcomes her to work, his eyes lingering a bit too long on her chest.
Linda can feel her face flush with embarrassment as her boss continues to stare, but she tries to ignore it and carry on with her work. However, every time she moves, she can feel the strain on the buttons of her blouse, making her worried that they might pop open at any moment.
Linda met her boss, Mr. Johnson, at the coffee bar as he welcomed her with a sly grin. "Good morning, Linda. That blouse is quite... eye-catching," he said, looking at her swollen chest. Linda blushed and tried to cover herself up.

As they stood in line for their coffee, Linda asked Mr. Johnson why he hadn't been at the foxy boxing show. "Oh, I was there," he replied with a chuckle. "But I was wearing a mask, so you wouldn't have recognized me."

Linda was intrigued. "A mask? Why would you need to wear a mask?" she asked.
Mr. Johnson leaned in closer. "Let's just say I have a bit of a reputation to uphold, and I didn't want anyone to know I was there," he whispered.
Linda raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? And what reputation is that?" she asked, playing along.
Mr. Johnson chuckled again. "Let's just say I'm a big fan of... unconventional entertainment," he replied, giving her a knowing look.
Linda felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized what he was implying. "Well, I hope you enjoyed the show," she said with a smile, feeling a bit daring.
"Oh, I did," Mr. Johnson replied, his eyes lingering on her chest. "Very much."
Linda blushes, feeling a thrill run through her. "Oh really? And here I thought you were just wearing that mask to be incognito."

He leans in closer, his voice dropping to a husky whisper. "No, I was wearing it so I could get away with some dirty thoughts."
She bites her lip, feeling a tingle between her legs. "Is that so? Well, I hope you saved some for later."
He grins. "Oh, I have plenty more where that came from."
They both laugh, the tension between them palpable. Linda can feel the heat rising in her cheeks and elsewhere, and she can't help but imagine what it would be like to take her boss up on his flirtatious offer.
As Linda laughs, a few buttons on her blouse pop open, revealing her bruised and swollen mounds partially. Her boss notices this and walks up to her, helping her cover up and taking her in his arms.

"Oops, looks like you had a wardrobe malfunction," he says with a grin, eyeing her cleavage.
Linda blushes and looks down at her exposed chest. "Yeah, I guess I need a new blouse. This one's a bit too tight."
"Well, I wouldn't say too tight," he replies, running his fingers over her swollen breasts. "In fact, I think it fits you perfectly."
Linda's heart skips a beat as she feels his touch. "Um, thanks. But, uh, what did you mean earlier about...you know...coming in your boxers?"
Her boss chuckles. "Oh, that. Well, let's just say watching you fight was quite a turn-on. I couldn't resist myself."
Linda raises an eyebrow. "Five times?"
He grins. "What can I say? You're a knockout in more ways than one."
Linda giggles and playfully smacks his arm. "You're such a flirt.
Anytime," he replies, his eyes locked on hers. "But maybe next time, we can have a private viewing session...without the mask."
Linda's heart races as she feels his breath on her neck. "I think I'd like that," she whispers.
Linda's boss, David, helped her with his jacket as she struggled to cover up her partially exposed chest. "Thank you, David. I'm so embarrassed," she said, blushing.

David gave her a lustful smirk. "Don't be embarrassed, Linda. You look absolutely stunning, even with a few buttons popped." He then leaned in closer to her ear and whispered, "Why don't you come by my office later, and we can discuss your...performance in the ring last night."

Linda felt a shiver run down her spine at his words. She knew he was being flirtatious, but part of her couldn't help feeling a little excited at the prospect. "I don't know, David. I have a lot of work to do," she said, trying to sound professional.
David chuckled. "Don't worry, Linda. It won't take long. And I promise, it'll be worth your while."
Linda felt her cheeks turn red at the suggestive tone in his voice. "Okay, I'll stop by later," she finally agreed, unable to resist his charm.
David flashed her a grin before walking away, leaving Linda to wonder what exactly he had in mind for their meeting later.

As Linda enters her boss's office, she sees him standing there with a bottle of oil in his hand. She feels a shiver run down her spine at the thought of his hands all over her swollen, bruised tits.
"Welcome, Linda," he says with a smirk. "I thought I'd help tend to your bruises. You know, as your boss, it's my duty to take care of you."
Linda bites her lip, feeling her arousal growing at the thought of his hands on her body. "Thank you, sir," she says softly. "I appreciate it."
He motions for her to come closer and she approaches, feeling the heat between them. "Take off your blouse, Linda," he says. "I need to see where you're bruised."
Linda hesitates for a moment, but then slowly unbuttons her blouse, revealing her swollen, bruised breasts. Her boss's eyes light up at the sight and he takes the bottle of oil, pouring it over her chest.
Linda gasps as his hands start to massage the oil into her skin, rubbing and kneading her swollen mounds. "Oh, sir," she moans, feeling her arousal growing with each touch. "That feels so good."
He leans in close to her, his breath hot on her neck. "I'm glad you're enjoying it," he whispers. "But it's just the beginning."
As the boss continues to massage Linda's swollen chest with the oil, she moans softly, "Oh God, that feels so good. Kira didn't know what she was missing out on when she didn't take advantage of these babies."
The boss chuckles as he continues to work on her chest, "Well, that's her loss and my gain. I get to worship these beautiful tits of yours."
Linda lets out a throaty laugh, "You're damn right they're beautiful. And they're all mine." She then leans in and whispers in his ear, "But for now, they're all yours to play with."
The boss grins at her, "Mmm, I like the sound of that. I'm going to make sure they feel much better before I'm done with them."

Linda bites her lip, feeling a wave of desire wash over her, "Oh, I have no doubt about that." She then reaches down to stroke his growing bulge through his pants, "But what about you? I want to make sure you're feeling good too."
“SHHHHH…just enjoy!”
As Linda lays back on the couch, her boss kneels in front of her, taking her swollen breasts in his hands. He applies more warm oil to her skin, gently rubbing it in with his fingers. His touch is soft and slow, sending shivers of pleasure down Linda's spine.
He begins with her areolas, tracing circles around them with his thumbs before moving onto her nipples. He uses his tongue to swirl around the hardened buds, flicking them lightly with the tip.
Linda moans in pleasure, arching her back and pushing her chest towards him. He takes her cue, continuing to tease and stimulate her breasts with his fingers and mouth. He alternates between gentle kneading and pinching of her nipples, causing Linda's breathing to become ragged and uneven.
As he continues to lavish attention on her chest, Linda feels a wave of pleasure building within her. She is amazed at how her bruised and swollen breasts are now the source of such intense pleasure. She cries out as the climax hits her, her entire body shuddering with ecstasy.
As the sensations begin to fade, Linda opens her eyes to see her boss looking at her with a satisfied smile. "Did you enjoy that, my dear?" he asks. Linda can only nod, still too lost in pleasure to speak.
As Linda basked in the afterglow of her chest climax, she couldn't help but recall the intense moments of her match against Kira. "Oh God, when Kira started pounding on my tits, it felt so good," she murmured breathlessly to her boss. "I couldn't help but moan and cum as she continued punching me. And then she finished me off with that knockout, sending me over the top rope."
Her boss listened intently, his hands still caressing her swollen breasts. "You're so hot when you talk about your matches," he whispered, his breath hot against her ear. "I can't wait to see you fight again."
Linda grinned mischievously, already imagining the pleasure she would receive from her boss watching her fight. "Maybe I'll have to give you a special show," she teased, winking at him.
He chuckled, continuing to massage her chest as they both reveled in the erotic energy between them.
“And what about the dirty show of Kira? I heard something that she…well….”
Linda's face turned pale as she heard her boss's confession. "What? You joined Kira in the ring?" she exclaimed.

He nodded his head, looking guilty. "Yes, I did. I couldn't resist her."

Linda couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What did you do with her?" she asked with a hint of jealousy.
"We had sex in the ring while the crowd cheered us on. It was a wild and crazy night," he admitted, his voice filled with excitement.
Linda's jaw dropped, but she couldn't help feeling turned on by his confession. "That's so hot," she whispered, feeling a rush of desire.
"I know it's wrong, but I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry," he said, looking remorseful.
Linda leaned in closer to him, brushing her hand against his crotch. "Don't be sorry. I think it's sexy as hell," she whispered, feeling a growing warmth between her legs.
Linda takes control of the situation, determined to hear every detail from her boss. She orders him to tell her every spicy detail that she missed while she was being taken care of by the medics.

"Tell me everything," Linda says, with a sultry tone in her voice.
Her boss gulps nervously, unsure if he should share the intimate details of what happened in the ring. But he knows he can't resist Linda's commanding presence.

"Well, after you were taken out on the stretcher, Kira and I continued to put on a show for the fans," he begins. "We started out with some dirty boxing, but things quickly escalated."
Linda listens intently, her body starting to tingle with excitement. She can't believe she missed out on all of this action.
"Go on," she urges him.
"Kira got me into a corner and started grinding on me," her boss continues. "The crowd was going wild. And then, before I knew it, we were all over each other, fucking in the middle of the ring."
“But…but… I wasn`t the only one. There were so many more guys…”
At first, it was just a few guys," he said, his voice growing hoarse with excitement. "But then more and more started to come. They were all getting off on watching Kira fuck me in the middle of the ring."
Linda felt a surge of arousal as she listened to him. She had always known that her boxing matches had a sexual component to them, but she had never imagined anything like this. And the fact that her boss was here, telling her all about it while she tended to his every need, only made it more exciting.
"I was right there in the middle of it," he continued, his voice dropping to a whisper. Fucking Kira while all these other guys were jerking off around us. It was incredible."

Linda couldn't resist any longer. She leaned in and kissed him deeply, her hands exploring his body as she continued to listen to his story. She was turned on beyond belief, and she knew that she needed to hear every spicy detail that she had missed while she was being put back together by the medics.
Suddenly the phone rings and David walks over to answer.
As Linda buttons up her blouse, she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror and admires how her swollen chest looks even more alluring with the glistening oil on it. Her boss finishes his call and turns to her, his eyes still filled with desire.

"We have to cut this short, Linda," he says apologetically. "Something has come up that I need to take care of immediately."
Linda nods, disappointed but understanding. "No problem, boss," she says, adjusting her skirt. "Is everything okay?"
"Yes, everything's fine," he assures her, though his tone is strained. "I just need to take care of some business. Can we continue this another time?"
"Of course," Linda says with a smile, trying to hide her disappointment. "I'll be here whenever you're ready."
With a lingering gaze, her boss grabs his jacket and rushes out of the door, leaving Linda alone in his office. She takes a deep breath, trying to calm the heat that is still raging inside her. She knows she'll have to take care of herself tonight, but she can't help feeling disappointed that she couldn't finish what they started.
As Linda sat back at her desk, she opened the email from the boss of her foxy boxing league. The email congratulated her on her latest match and praised her for her performance. He mentioned that her fight against Kira was one of the most intense and exciting matches he had ever seen, and that it had generated a lot of buzz and interest among the fans.

He also forwarded Linda some of the fan mail that had been pouring in since the match. The first message was from a male fan who wrote that he had been watching foxy boxing for years, but had never seen anything as hot and intense as Linda's match against Kira. He went on to describe in graphic detail how turned on he had been watching Linda's bruised and battered body take blow after blow from Kira's powerful fists.
The second message was from a female fan who wrote that she had never been into foxy boxing before, but that watching Linda fight had made her a convert. She praised Linda's strength and resilience, and admitted that she had been unable to resist touching herself while watching the match.
As Linda scrolls through the fan mail forwarded by her boss, she comes across a message from a fan named Jason. The subject line reads "In awe of your beauty and strength."

Curious, Linda opens the email and reads the message. It's clear that Jason is a huge fan of hers and he doesn't hold back in expressing his admiration for her. The message is filled with graphic descriptions of what he imagines doing to her, both in and out of the ring.
Linda can't help but feel a twinge of arousal as she reads the message. She knows it's not professional to engage with fans in this way, but the thought of a stranger being so turned on by her is undeniably exciting.
She quickly composes a polite response, thanking Jason for his support and encouraging him to continue watching her matches. But as she hits "send," she can't help but wonder what it would be like to fulfill some of the fantasies he described.
As Linda reads Jason's message, her heart starts to race. The message is incredibly detailed, describing fantasies of Linda being dominated by a group of men, forced to submit to their every desire. Linda's mind is conflicted; she's turned on by the idea, but also a little bit scared. She can feel herself getting wet as she imagines the scenario, but she also knows that it's not something she would actually want to happen.
Part of her is excited by the idea of being completely dominated, of being taken and used by multiple men at once. But another part of her knows that it's just a fantasy, and that in reality it would be dangerous and potentially life-threatening. She can't deny the intense rush of arousal that comes with reading Jason's message, though. It's like a forbidden fruit, tempting her with something she knows she shouldn't have.
As Linda finishes reading the message, she takes a deep breath and tries to calm herself down. She can feel her heart racing and her breathing becoming shallow. She knows she needs to focus on something else for a while, to clear her mind and get back to work. She starts typing an email response to her boss, thanking him for the congratulations and telling him how much she's enjoying her work in the foxy boxing league. She tries to push the thoughts of Jason's message out of her head, but she knows they'll be there waiting for her when she's done.
She finally decided on a very special offer.
Linda sat at her desk, staring at the provocative message from Jason again. She felt a familiar rush of excitement as she read through his detailed fantasies, imagining herself dominating  or being dominated by him in the ring. Her body tingled with anticipation at the thought of putting her foxy boxing skills to the test against a worthy opponent.
With a sly smile, she began typing her response. "Jason, your message got me all worked up. I can't resist a challenge, so I'll agree to your request for a one-on-one match. But I have a condition - you'll have to put up some extra cash if you want to see me in action. Let's say double the usual fee?"

As she hit the send button, Linda couldn't help but wonder what kind of fight she was in for. Would Jason be able to handle her fierce punches and devastating blows, or would he be left lying on the mat, defeated and humiliated?

One thing was for sure - Linda was eager to find out
Linda's heart started racing as she read Jason's offer. The amount of money he was offering was too good to pass up, and the idea of a private match excited her. She quickly composed her response, agreeing to the match and outlining the terms and conditions.

"Dear Jason, thank you for your generous offer. I accept your proposal for a private match, and I'm looking forward to meeting you in person. As per your request, I will wear a special outfit for our match. However, please note that there are some ground rules that we need to follow to ensure everyone's safety and privacy.
First, the match will be held at a private location that will be disclosed to you at a later time. Second, no cameras or recordings of any kind will be permitted during the match. Third, the match will be strictly for your entertainment and will not be part of the foxy boxing league.
Regarding the special outfit, please provide me with the details so I can make the necessary arrangements. Finally, I require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount agreed upon, which should be paid in advance. Once I receive the deposit, I will confirm the date and time of the match.
I hope this satisfies your requirements. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Linda"

As Linda hit send, she couldn't help but feel excited and a little nervous about the upcoming match. She wondered what kind of special outfit Jason had in mind and what kind of fantasies he had in store for her. Nonetheless, she was determined to give him a private match he would never forget..

5 days later:
Linda eagerly unwraps the package, her heart pounding with excitement and anticipation. She carefully removes the lid, revealing the contents inside. The outfit is unlike anything she's ever seen before - a black leather harness with no cups and a crotchless thong.

She can feel her cheeks flush with heat as she imagines herself wearing it, the soft leather caressing her skin in all the right places. The harness has thin straps that crisscross over her chest, leaving her breasts bare and exposed. The thong is similarly revealing, with only a small triangle of leather covering her most intimate parts, that even has a slit.
As she runs her fingers over the soft leather, she can't help but feel a thrill of excitement. This is the outfit that Jason requested, and she knows it's going to drive him wild. She can already picture his reaction as she steps into the ring, the leather hugging her curves in all the right ways.
With a soft smile on her face, Linda carefully lays the outfit out on her bed, ready to slip into it later. She knows this is going to be a private match like no other, and she can't wait to give Jason a show he'll never forget.
Only hours later, Linda carefully slid the straps over her shoulders and adjusted the buckles until the harness hugged her curves just right. The lack of cups left her breasts exposed, their roundness and slight bruising visible beneath the leather.
Next, Linda slipped on the crotchless thong, feeling the cool leather against her skin. She adjusted the straps until it sat snugly between her legs, leaving her pussy fully exposed. Linda couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious, but the thrill of anticipation overrode any doubts.
As she finished putting on the outfit, Linda started a video call with Maria to show off her new look. Maria's eyes widened as she took in the sight of Linda's bare breasts and exposed pussy. "Wow, you look incredible," Maria said, her voice low with desire.
Linda felt a flush of heat spread through her body, thrilled by Maria's reaction. "Thanks, I can't wait to try it out," Linda replied, feeling the excitement build in her stomach.
"How are your breasts doing, Linda? Have they healed enough to withstand a private match with a young, ambitious fan?"

Linda responded, "They are doing much better, thanks for asking. And yes, I think they can handle it."
Maria then made a comment about the outfit, "That outfit looks very revealing, Linda. Are you sure you know what this guy might aim to do with it?"
Linda chuckled and said, "I can handle myself, Maria. Plus, the money he's offering is too good to pass up."
Maria asked Linda, "Could you show me all the openings in the outfit, please? I just want to make sure you're fully aware of what you're getting into." Linda nodded and stood up, turning around slowly to show the back of the outfit. She reached back and pulled the thong aside, revealing her bare ass and pussy.

"Okay, now turn around and show me the front," Maria said, trying to hide the excitement in her voice. Linda did as she was told, placing her hands on her hips and spreading her legs slightly. She used her fingers to pull apart the leather harness, exposing her nipples and the wetness between her legs.
Maria's eyes widened as she took in the sight. "Wow, he's really going to get his money's worth," she thought to herself. "Are you sure you want to go through with this, Linda? It could get pretty intense."
Two days later:
Linda arrived at the gym early, eager to prepare herself for the private match with Jason. She had been anticipating this for days and was excited to see what this young man had to offer.
As she entered the empty gym, she quickly made her way to the locker room and began to change into her naughty outfit. The leather harness hugged her curves tightly, leaving her breasts bare and her thong open at the crotch. She could feel the cool leather against her skin, sending shivers of anticipation down her spine.
After adjusting the straps and making sure everything was in place, Linda made her way to the ring. As she climbed the steps and entered the ring, she could see Jason waiting for her on the other side. He was even more handsome in person, and his bulge in his boxers seemed much larger than average.
Linda couldn't help but feel a bit nervous as she approached him, but she tried to maintain her composure. She could feel his eyes on her, taking in every inch of her naughty outfit. She could sense the desire building inside him, and it made her feel powerful and sexy.
As Linda stands in the ring, she can feel the heat radiating off of Jason's body as he approaches her. He looks at her with an intense gaze and asks for permission to explore her body.
Linda's heart races as she nods her head, giving him the go-ahead. She feels a thrill run through her body as his hands move up to her breasts, which are still slightly bruised from her last encounter. She can feel the tension building in the air, matching the bulge in Jason's boxers.
Jason's hands explore every inch of her breasts, feeling their weight and texture. He lightly grazes his fingertips over her nipples, causing Linda to gasp and arch her back. She can feel her body responding to his touch, and she can see the desire in his eyes.
As he continues to explore her body, the tension between them becomes almost unbearable. Linda can feel her own arousal building as she watches Jason's massive erection grow even bigger in his boxers. She wonders what it will feel like when he finally enters her.
As Linda stood in the ring, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness, Jason approached her with a tape measure in his hand. He asked her politely, "Do you mind if I take a few measurements of your amazing body?"

Linda hesitated for a moment, but then nodded in agreement. She was curious about what Jason was up to, and couldn't resist the attention he was giving her. She stood still as he wrapped the tape measure around her curvaceous hips, taking note of the numbers.
Jason then moved up to her waist, running the tape measure around her midsection. Linda felt his warm breath on her skin as he leaned in closer, causing her heart to race with anticipation.
Next, Jason moved up to her chest, taking a deep breath as he looked down at her still-slightly-bruised G-cups. He gently touched them with his fingers, feeling their softness and firmness. Linda let out a soft moan, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her.
Finally, Jason moved to measure her height, standing up straight as he placed the tape measure against the top of her head. Linda couldn't help but notice the bulge in his boxers growing larger as he took note of her height.
Linda's heart was racing as she felt Jason's fingers moving to her areola. She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting from this. Her nipples had already been erect, but as Jason started playing with them, she felt them grow even harder.

Jason seemed to be enjoying himself as well. His massive erection was still visible, and it was obvious that he was enjoying the sight of Linda's breasts. He began to gently pinch and twist her nipples, causing Linda to moan softly.
"Can I measure your areola?" he asked, his voice low and husky.
Linda hesitated for a moment, but the excitement of the moment took over, and she nodded her consent. Jason took out his tape measure again, and carefully measured the size of Linda's areolas.
As he was doing so, he continued to play with her nipples, rolling them between his fingers and tugging gently on them. Linda felt herself getting wet, and she couldn't help but squirm a little in pleasure.
Finally, Jason finished measuring, and he looked up at Linda with a grin. "Your measurements are absolutely perfect," he said.
Linda blushed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and excitement. She couldn't believe that she was getting turned on by this young man, but she was unable to deny the intense sensations that were coursing through her body.
As Jason finishes up with his measurements, he excitedly grabs a notepad and begins to read out the results. "Okay, so your chest measurement is 49 inches, and your areolas are 5 inches in diameter. And your nipples, when erect, are half an inch long each. That's amazing!" he says, with a big grin on his face. Linda can't help but find Jason's nerdy enthusiasm and cuteness endearing, despite the situation.

As he finishes reading the results, he takes a deep breath and looks at Linda with excitement in his eyes. "This is going to be so much fun," he says. "I can't wait to see what else we can measure." Linda can feel her heart race as the tension in the room builds, and she can't help but feel aroused by Jason's enthusiasm. She tries to keep her composure and maintain a professional demeanor, but she can feel herself getting wet with anticipation.
Jason retrieved a weighing scale from his gym bag and positioned it on the mat in the center of the ring. He then asked Linda to lie down on her back and place her breasts onto the scale. Linda complied, her heart racing with excitement as Jason positioned her breasts onto the scale with great care.
As the numbers on the scale began to stabilize, Jason read out loud the results, "9 pounds each!" He exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with enthusiasm. Linda couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her breasts were almost as heavy as a small child!
Jason then proceeded to measure the width and height of Linda's G-Cups with a measuring tape, his eyes scanning the numbers with great interest. "The width is 19 inches and the height is 24 inches," he reported, his voice filled with excitement.
Linda was amazed by Jason's attention to detail and his passion for measuring her breasts. She felt a rush of excitement as he continued his measurements, carefully measuring the circumference of her areolas which were 5 inches in diameter, and the length of her nipples which were half an inch.
As Jason took the measurements, Linda couldn't help but notice the bulge in his shorts growing more and more pronounced. She knew that he was getting turned on by the sheer size and weight of her breasts, and it only added to the excitement she was feeling.
Jason's eyes light up at the mention of earning the privilege to measure Linda's clit. He grins mischievously and steps closer to her, his massive erection still tenting his shorts.

"Alright, Linda, what do I need to do to earn the right to measure your clit?" he asks, his voice low and husky.
Linda smirks, knowing exactly what she wants him to do. "I want to see what you can do in the ring. If you can last five rounds with me, then I'll let you measure whatever you want," she says, her voice dripping with seduction.
Jason's eyes widen at the challenge. "You're on, Linda. I'll take you on," he says, his voice full of determination.
Linda sets up the times, planning for 5 rounds, each 3 minutes long with a one minute break.
Linda grins mischievously as she slips on her gloves, making sure to stretch out her arms and flex her muscles in the process. She winks at Jason, her eyes flashing with excitement and a hint of seduction.

"You ready for this, kid?" she asks, her voice low and sultry. "I hope you're not gonna go easy on me just because I'm a woman."
Jason smirks back, his own gloves snugly in place. "Don't worry, Linda," he replies, his tone playful. "I'll go as hard as you want me to."
With that, the two fighters move to the center of the ring, circling each other warily. Linda bounces on her feet, her fists held up in a defensive stance. Jason mirrors her movements, his own fists poised to strike.
As Linda lunges forward to strike, Jason quickly steps to the side and dodges her punch. He responds with a quick jab to her midsection, which Linda manages to block with her gloves. The two continue to circle around each other, looking for an opening to strike.
Linda continues to taunt Jason, trying to get him off balance. She moves in close, feinting with her left hand before throwing a quick right hook towards Jason's face. He ducks under the punch and responds with a left hook of his own, which lands squarely on Linda's jaw. She staggers backwards, but manages to stay on her feet.
As the two continue to dance in the ring, they throw good combinations, with Linda taking the initiative with an attack to Jason's face. He manages to dodge and counter with a hook to her side, causing her to grunt. They continue to circle each other, each studying the other's movements and looking for openings.

As they move, Linda can't help but notice the impressive bulge in Jason's boxers, threatening to break free at any moment. She keeps an eye on it, finding herself increasingly aroused by the sight. Meanwhile, her huge breasts bounce seductively with each movement, drawing Jason's attention.

Midway through the round, Jason reveals to Linda that he is the state's youth champion.
“WHAAAAAAAAAAT?”
As Linda listens to Jason's explanation of his youth championship title, she lets her guard down, distracted by his words. Jason seizes the opportunity and unleashes a powerful combination, targeting Linda's bare breasts with brutal force. Linda gasps in pain as she staggers backward, her huge mammaries bouncing uncontrollably.
Before Linda can recover, Jason rushes forward, throwing another barrage of punches towards her chest. She tries to defend herself, but the strikes are too strong for her to handle. Her breasts take the brunt of the blows, and she feels them getting tender and sore.
Linda realizes the difference between the strikes of a man and a woman. Despite her strength and skill, she is unable to match Jason's raw power.
“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWDDDD!” Linda moans out loud as her tit meat folds around the invading leather.
Her cxnt floods with more fluids as she leaves herself wide open. She knew she would loose this match voluntary.
Jack throws blow after blow into her upper body, moaning each time with lust.
“God Linda! You punching bags are so hot!”
Both lock eyes and Lindas notices, that Jasons huge tool has left his pants.
“My fucking hell…Jason….”
Her opponent simply smirks, aware of what he can do with 13 hard inches to this sexy idol….
Linda licks her lips, when suddenly his fist comes flying full force into her face, hitting her lick a truck load.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything goes dark….

You hate open ending? Me too. But maybe the plot continues in your heads….just imagine what you would do to this busty goddess.

Re: Secretary Sins-Lindas adventures as a foxy boxer 7 sequel
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 06:12:51 AM »
Such a hot series! Kids is my spirit animal!