News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Little" Susie and her family

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
"Little" Susie and her family
« on: May 09, 2023, 07:27:15 PM »
I'm Susy, an 19-year-old girl living at home with my parents and two slightly younger brothers. Despite my age, my family still calls me "little Susy" due to my petite stature as a child. But, things have changed since then, and now I have developed into a buxom young woman.

One sunny afternoon, I was lounging in my room, scrolling through my phone when I heard commotion outside. Curiosity got the best of me, and I peered out the window to see my brothers, Adam and Jake, wrestling in the garden. I was taken aback by their muscular bodies, clad in tight wrestler singlets that emphasized their toned physiques.
I watched as they grappled with each other, their bodies pressing together in various positions. I couldn't help but feel a strange fluttering sensation in my stomach as I gazed upon them. It was a feeling that I couldn't quite comprehend, but it was undeniable.
I continued to watch them, mesmerized by their movements and the way their bodies glistened in the sun. I found myself becoming more and more entranced by their display of strength and athleticism. My thoughts began to wander, and I imagined myself in the ring with them, grappling and fighting for dominance.
Suddenly, Adam emerged victorious, pinning Jake to the ground. I let out a gasp of excitement, my heart racing with a strange new desire. I knew that what I was feeling was wrong, but I couldn't shake it off.
The next day, I was sitting alone with Adam at the breakfast table. The rest of the family had already left for work or school. As we ate in silence, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awkwardness between us. The memory of watching him and Jake wrestling in their singlets was still fresh in my mind, and I couldn't shake off the strange desire that it had stirred within me.

Out of nowhere, Adam spoke up. "You know, I remember you used to wrestle too, Susy."
I was taken aback by his words, not expecting him to bring up something from my past. "Yeah, I did," I replied, trying to keep my voice steady.
"It's a shame you had to quit," he said. "You were pretty good at it."
I smiled, feeling a sense of pride at his compliment. "Thanks, I enjoyed it a lot."
We continued to talk about wrestling, reminiscing about our school days and the matches we had participated in. I found myself feeling more comfortable around Adam, forgetting about the strange desire that had consumed me the day before.
As we finished our breakfast, Adam stood up to leave. "Maybe we should wrestle sometime, Susy," he said with a grin.
I felt a sudden surge of excitement at his suggestion, but quickly pushed it aside. "I don't know, Adam," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant. "I'm not as good as I used to be."
As Adam left the room, I felt a wave of panic wash over me. I knew that I had to tell him why I had quit wrestling. I couldn't let him think that it was because I wasn't good enough.

"Adam, wait," I called out, running after him. He turned around, looking at me quizzically. "I need to tell you something," I continued, taking a deep breath.
"When I quit wrestling, it wasn't because I wasn't good enough," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "It was because of this," I gestured towards my chest, which had developed significantly since my school days.
Adam's eyes widened in surprise as he looked at me. "What do you mean?" he asked, clearly confused.
"I mean that it's hard for me to wrestle with this," I said, pointing at my ample bosom. "It gets in the way, and it's uncomfortable."
Adam nodded in understanding, a look of sympathy on his face. "I'm sorry, Susy," he said. "I had no idea."
"It's okay," I replied, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. "I just wanted to explain why I quit."
Days had passed since my conversation with Adam, and things had returned to normal. But the memory of our talk lingered in the back of my mind, stirring up a strange mixture of desire and guilt.
One day, Adam came home from school and found me sitting in the living room. "Hey, Susy," he said, grinning as he walked over to me. "How big have you gotten?"
I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I realized what he was referring to. "What do you mean?" I asked, trying to sound casual.
"You know, your chest," he said, winking at me.
I rolled my eyes, feeling a mixture of annoyance and amusement at his teasing. "It's not that big," I replied, hoping that he would drop the subject.
But Adam wasn't deterred. "Come on, Susy, I'm your brother," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "You can tell me."
I hesitated for a moment, feeling a sense of vulnerability wash over me. But then I decided to tell him the truth. "Okay, fine," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "I'm a 40H now."
Adam's eyes widened in surprise, and I could see a mixture of admiration and lust in his gaze. "Damn, Susy, you're really packing," he said, grinning at me.
I felt a sudden surge of desire as he looked at me, and I knew that I had to be careful. I couldn't let things go too far, or I would risk exposing my true feelings for him.
But before I could say anything, Adam started playfully tickling me. I squealed with laughter, trying to push him away. But he was too strong, and soon I was pinned underneath him, his hands tickling my sides.
As we continued to fool around, I felt a strange mixture of desire and guilt wash over me. I knew that I shouldn't be feeling this way towards my brother, but I couldn't help it. The memory of watching him wrestle in his singlet was still fresh in my mind, and I couldn't shake off the strange desire that it had stirred within me.

Finally, Adam stopped tickling me and let me catch my breath. As we sat there, catching our breaths, I knew that I had to be careful. I couldn't let my desires consume me, and I couldn't let Adam know the truth about how I felt.
As we caught our breaths, Adam suddenly proposed, "Hey, Susy, since the rest of the family isn't home yet, do you want to wrestle with me? It's been a long time since we've done that together."
I hesitated for a moment, feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension. The idea of wrestling with Adam again was both thrilling and terrifying, especially since I knew that I had developed feelings for him that were more than just sibling affection.
But before I could reply, Adam had already disappeared into his room and returned with a singlet in hand. "Here, I brought this for you," he said, holding it out to me. "I got it for you a while ago, but I never had the chance to give it to you."
I took the singlet from him, feeling a strange mixture of excitement and embarrassment. As I slipped it on over my clothes, I couldn't help but feel self-conscious about my body, especially since I knew that Adam was watching me.
But as I looked at him, I could see the excitement in his eyes, and I felt a sudden surge of confidence. Maybe wrestling with him wouldn't be so bad after all.
Hey, Susy," Adam said, snapping me out of my reverie. "You're not planning on keeping your clothes on underneath that singlet, are you?"
I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I realized what he was suggesting. "No, of course not," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant.
But Adam wasn't fooled. "Come on, Susy, don't be shy," he said, grinning at me. "It's just the two of us here, no one else will see."
I hesitated for a moment, feeling a mixture of desire and apprehension. The idea of taking off my clothes in front of Adam was both thrilling and terrifying, especially since I knew that I had feelings for him that were more than just sibling affection.
But before I could make up my mind, Adam was already pulling at the straps of my singlet. "Let's get you out of those clothes," he said, his voice low and husky.
As I made my way to the bathroom to change into the singlet, I felt a mix of excitement and apprehension. I couldn't believe I was actually going to wrestle with my brothers again, especially after all these years.
But as I looked at the singlet in my hands, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of self-consciousness. The last time I had worn it, I was much smaller and slimmer. Now, at 18 years old and weighing 180lbs, I knew that my voluptuous curves would be on full display.
Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the bathroom and began to undress. As I slipped off my clothes, I couldn't help but admire my creamy white skin and my ample curves.
As I tried to squeeze my body into the singlet, I quickly realized that it was going to be a tight fit. My big chest barely fit in, and I had to tug and pull at the material to get it to stretch over my curves.

Finally, I managed to get the singlet on, but I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed at how tight it was. I could feel my curves spilling out of the material, and I knew that my big chest was on full display.
But as I made my way back outside to join my brothers, I felt a surge of excitement and anticipation. I knew that I was going to have a blast wrestling with them, and I couldn't wait to show off my skills.
I joined my brother Adam in the garden, and he couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear when he saw me in the singlet. I knew that he was excited to see me wrestle again, and I couldn't help but feel a little giddy myself.

We started out by circling each other, each of us trying to find a weak spot in the other's defenses. I was surprised at how agile and quick Adam was, but I quickly found my footing and started to use my volouptous to my advantage.
As we grappled together, I could feel my curves shaking and bouncing with every move. My big chest was heaving with every breath, and I knew that it was driving Adam crazy.
We traded holds and takedowns, each of us trying to get the upper hand. At one point, I managed to pin Adam down with my ample curves, using my big chest to crush him beneath me.

He wriggled and squirmed, but I held him tight, my curves shaking and jiggling with the effort. I could feel the heat rising between us, and I knew that we were both getting turned on by the physical contact.
As we continued to wrestle, our bodies pressed tight together, I could feel the tension building between us. My buttocks were shaking and bouncing wildly, and I knew that Adam was getting more and more excited by the moment.
As I pinned Adam down with my ample curves, using my big chest to immobilize him, I couldn't help but notice that he was getting hard. I tried to ignore it at first, focusing on the thrill of the wrestling match, but it was impossible to ignore for long.
His erection was pressing against me, straining against his singlet, and I knew that he was getting more and more turned on by the physical contact between us. I could feel his excitement building, and it was making me feel a little dizzy and lightheaded.
As I lay on top of Adam, straddling him and feeling his hard body against mine, he suddenly managed to free his arm and push his hands fully into my big tits. I let out a gasp of surprise and arousal as he threw me off, and I landed on the ground with a thud.
I felt embarrassed and aroused at the same time, my face flushing with heat as I struggled to catch my breath. It was a shock to feel his hands on my curves like that, but it was also incredibly arousing.
As we both lay there on the ground, panting and sweating under the hot sun, I could feel the sexual tension between us growing even stronger. My big chest heaved with each breath I took, my nipples stiffening under my singlet, and I could see Adam watching me with a hungry look in his eyes.
I sat up and adjusted my singlet, feeling a little more secure and in control. But as I looked over at Adam, I could see that he was still staring at my chest with a look of intense desire.
As I got up, still feeling a little self-conscious about my curves, Adam suddenly tackled me, lifting me up and carrying me over his shoulder. I let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure as my big tits mashed against his upper back, and he carried me around the garden like a trophy.

I could feel his hands smacking against my big luscious buttocks, making them jiggle and bounce with each impact. My singlet rode up deep into my crack, exposing my smooth creamy skin to the hot sun, and I could feel my arousal growing stronger with each passing moment.
As Adam carried me around, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed by how easily he was handling me. But at the same time, it was incredibly hot to be at his mercy, to feel his strong hands gripping me tightly and his hard body pressed against mine.
I knew that I should probably put a stop to things before they got too out of hand. But in that moment, as Adam carried me around the garden, I couldn't help but feel completely and utterly swept up in the heat of the moment.
As Adam carried me around the garden, I could feel the heat of the sun on my skin and the pounding of my heart in my chest. I was completely at his mercy, and it was both exhilarating and terrifying all at once.

He taunted me about my big tits, teasing me and making me feel even more self-conscious. But even as I blushed and squirmed in his grasp, I couldn't deny the intense arousal that was building inside me.
And then suddenly, he slammed me down hard onto the grass, driving all the air out of my lungs and making my big tits bounce and partly escape from my singlet. I let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure, my body shaking with the force of his impact.
As I lay there on the grass, feeling the heat of the sun on my skin and the pounding of my heart in my chest, I knew that I was completely and utterly lost in the moment. Adam had taken control of me, and I was powerless to resist.
Despite my self-consciousness about my curves, I could feel my body responding to his every touch and movement. My nipples were stiff and aching under my singlet, and I could feel the wetness between my legs growing stronger with each passing moment.
As I lay there on the grass, looking up at Adam who towered over me with his rock-hard body, I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement as I saw the hunger in his eyes. He was really enjoying the sight of my big, bouncing H-cups, which were partly bare after my singlet had shifted during our wrestling match.

I could feel his gaze lingering on my chest, and I knew that he was aroused by the sight of my curves. But then, as he looked down at my crotch, I felt a sudden surge of panic. Had my singlet ridden up, revealing more than I intended?
I looked down and saw that, sure enough, the material was stretched tight over my hips, giving Adam a tantalizing glimpse of my panty line. My face flushed with embarrassment as I realized how exposed I was, but at the same time, I couldn't deny the thrill that was coursing through my body.

Adam leaned down and whispered in my ear, his breath hot against my skin. "You're really something, Susie," he said, his voice low and husky. "I can't believe I never noticed how beautiful you are before."
I felt a shiver run down my spine as his words sank in, and I knew that I was completely under his spell. Despite my embarrassment and insecurity, I couldn't resist the pull of his desire, and I knew that I would do anything to please him in that moment.
As Adam picked me up, I gasped in surprise and delight, feeling the warmth of his body pressed against mine. I could feel his muscles flexing as he held me in a tight bearhug, and I moaned softly as our bodies rubbed against each other, slick with sweat.
I could feel my singlet straining to hold in my massive chest, which had become even more swollen and sensitive with the heat of our bodies. I arched my back, pushing my breasts against Adam's chest, and felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as I felt his hands roaming over my curves.
Our moans grew louder and more urgent as we grappled with each other, each of us striving to gain the upper hand. I could feel my nipples hardening against the fabric of my singlet, and I knew that Adam could feel them too, judging by the way he was squeezing my breasts.
Despite my embarrassment at my exposed state, I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of arousal at the sight of Adam's muscular body and the feel of his hands on me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me, and felt a rush of pleasure as our bodies pressed together.
Finally, with a loud groan, Adam slammed me down onto the grass, breaking our embrace. I lay there for a moment, panting and sweating, my singlet soaked through with sweat and barely able to contain my massive chest. But as I looked up at Adam, still breathing heavily, I knew that I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life.
Adam reached down to pull me up from the grass, his strong hands gripping my arms tightly. As he lifted me to my feet, I felt a sudden tug on my singlet, and I heard a loud ripping sound. My eyes widened in surprise as I realized that my H-cup breasts had burst free from the tattered remains of my garment, fully exposed to Adam's hungry gaze.
I could feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment as Adam's eyes roamed over my curves, lingering on my breasts and the hard nipples that jutted out from them. But at the same time, I couldn't deny the thrill of excitement that coursed through me at the thought of being so exposed and vulnerable before him.
As I looked down at Adam's muscled torso, I noticed that his manhood was straining against his singlet, fully erect and pulsing with desire. I could feel my own body responding to the sight, my sex growing wet with anticipation.
Without a word, Adam stepped forward, his arms wrapping around me in a tight embrace, his lips finding mine in a passionate kiss. I moaned softly as our tongues danced together, my breasts pressed against his chest, my nipples rubbing against the rough fabric of his singlet.
As we pulled away from each other, panting and sweating, I could feel his hands roaming over my body, caressing my curves and exploring every inch of my flesh. And as his fingers found their way between my legs, stroking and teasing me to the brink of ecstasy, I knew that I was completely under his spell.
As Adam's fingers worked their magic on my body, I felt my nipples growing harder and more sensitive, begging for his touch. I knew what I wanted, and I wasn't afraid to take it. With a seductive smile, I reached up and guided one of my breasts to his lips, watching as he eagerly began to suck and nibble at my sensitive flesh. I moaned softly as he explored every inch of my breast, his tongue flicking over my hard nipple. As his mouth worked its magic, I could feel his bulge pressing against my thigh, growing harder and more urgent with each passing moment. I reached down and stroked the bulge in his speedos, feeling him shudder with pleasure at my touch. And then, suddenly, it was over. With a deep groan, Adam tensed up, his body shaking as he came hard against me. I could feel the warm wetness spreading through his speedos, and I couldn't help but moan with pleasure at the sight and feel of him coming undone before me.
As Adam hurried off to his room, I was left alone in the garden, still reeling from the intensity of our encounter. I lay there for a few moments, savoring the warmth of the sun on my skin and the gentle breeze rustling through the trees. But as the moment passed, a feeling of unease began to grow within me. I knew that what had just happened between me and Adam was wrong, forbidden even. I knew that I should feel ashamed and guilty for what we had done. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and longing stirring deep within me. The thought of being with Adam again, of feeling his hands on my body and his lips on my skin, was almost too much to bear.
As I touched myself, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed and ashamed of what had just happened with Adam. I had never done anything like that before and it felt so wrong, yet so good at the same time. My body was still buzzing with pleasure and I couldn't ignore the growing desire inside me. As I continued to touch myself, I could feel my breasts heaving with each breath and my nipples hardening under my touch. I closed my eyes, imagining Adam's hands on my body, exploring every inch of my curves. Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of my eye. It was Adam, peeking from his window and watching me with a hungry look in his eyes. My heart raced as I realized that he had been watching me the whole time.
Without thinking, I reached up and pulled the torn singlet away from my chest, baring my breasts to him. His eyes widened and I could see the desire in them grow even more. I continued to touch myself, moaning softly as I put on a show for him. As I came to the brink of climax, I looked up and saw that Adam had disappeared from his window. I was left alone in the garden, pushing my fingers into my sopping wet pussy, party my big fleshy libs. I came hard! Almost screaming, surprised by the intensity. My hand moved over my mouth while my fingers sunk as deep into my sex as possible. As my climax was gone and my breathing stable I was feeling both embarrassed and exhilarated by what had just happened. But one thing was for sure, I couldn't wait to see what would happen next between us.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: "Little" Susie and her family
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 03:43:55 PM »
A hot story!  Maybe the followup event will go even farther.
HG Hunt

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: "Little" Susie and her family
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 05:16:23 PM »
I step into the shower, letting the warm water cascade down my body. I close my eyes and let out a long sigh, feeling the tension slowly leave my muscles. As the water hits my face, I tilt my head back and let the water soak my hair. I start to wash my body, lathering up with soap and scrubbing away the sweat and dirt from my intense wrestling session with Adam. As my hands glide over my body, I can feel the soreness in my muscles and the tender pain in my big H-cup tits. I cup them in my hands and give them a gentle squeeze, feeling the weight and softness of them. As I continue to wash, I can't help but admire their size and roundness. They are definitely larger than they were before, and it's both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, I feel sexy and confident with my voluptuous curves, but on the other hand, they make certain things more difficult, like finding clothes that fit properly and moving around comfortably.
I close my eyes and let out a soft moan as I gently massage my breasts. The warm water from the showerhead makes my nipples harden, and I can't resist giving them a little tweak. I feel a shiver run through my body, and I can feel the heat between my legs start to build. I continue to explore my body, my hands moving down to my stomach and then lower, between my legs. I'm so wet that my fingers slide effortlessly over my folds. I let out a gasp as I rub my clit, feeling the familiar pleasure start to build. The water from the showerhead starts to cool, and I reluctantly turn off the faucet. I step out of the shower, my body still tingling with pleasure. As I towel off, I look at myself in the mirror, admiring my curves and feeling grateful for the pleasure that they bring me.
I finish toweling off, feeling refreshed and relaxed after my invigorating shower. As I bend down to pick up my discarded clothes, I notice a piece of fabric peeking out from the pile of laundry. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I reach down to investigate. I pull at the fabric gently, unraveling it from the heap. My eyes widen as I realize that it's a pair of chaps. My mother's chaps, to be precise. I can't help but raise an eyebrow in surprise. I had no idea she owned such a unique piece of clothing.
I hesitated for a moment, staring at the pair of chaps in my hands. They smelled like leather and musky sex, and I couldn't help but feel intrigued. These must belong to my mother, but what could she possibly have done in them? The possibilities that ran through my mind made me feel hot and bothered, and I couldn't resist slipping them on. As I slid the leather up my legs, I felt the cool material against my bare skin. The sensation was arousing, and my nipples stiffened in response. The chaps hugged my curves tightly, and I couldn't help but admire myself in the mirror. I looked sexy and powerful, just like my mother must have when she wore them. I couldn't resist the urge to touch myself, my fingers trailing down my stomach and towards my pussy. The leather chaps felt rough against my skin, adding an extra layer of stimulation. I imagined what my mother must have done while wearing them. Had she engaged in BDSM? Stripping? Or even wrestling?
The thought of wrestling in these chaps made me feel a sudden rush of excitement. I wondered what it would be like to have Adam pinned down while wearing them. Would he be aroused? Would he give in to me completely? I shook my head, trying to clear my mind of those thoughts. It was wrong to think that way about my own brother. But I couldn't help the way I felt. I slipped off the chaps, still feeling a little aroused and a little guilty. I carefully folded them back up and put them away, hoping that my mother wouldn't notice that I had borrowed them.
I wrap myself in a fluffy towel, the warmth comforting against my still-damp skin. As I step out of the bathroom, a mischievous thought crosses my mind. What other secrets might be hiding within the confines of my parents' bedroom? With my curiosity piqued, I decide to venture in and explore further. I tiptoe down the hallway, my heart pounding in my chest, and reach the closed door of my parents' room. Taking a deep breath, I gently turn the doorknob and slip inside, careful not to make a sound. The room is dimly lit, casting an air of mystery and intrigue. My eyes wander around, searching for any clues that might reveal my mother's secret hobby. I start with their dresser, rummaging through drawers filled with clothes and accessories. Nothing stands out at first, but then my gaze falls upon a small locker tucked away in the corner.
With a surge of anticipation, I approach the locker and cautiously open it. Inside, my eyes widen at the sight before me. There, neatly arranged, are an assortment of lacy lingerie, leather bras, and provocative garments that I never would have expected to find. The discovery sends a wave of excitement coursing through my veins. I carefully pick up one of the leather bras, marveling at its intricate design. It's a Cup size G, one size smaller than suitable for my big knockers. The realization hits me like a bolt of lightning. My mother has a secret passion for stripping, whether it's for my father's pleasure or even professionally. My mind races with wild scenarios. I imagine her dancing seductively, gracefully removing each piece of clothing with tantalizing precision. The thought of her baring her body, her curves accentuated by the naughty lingerie, sends shivers down my spine.
I stand in the midst of my parents' bedroom, the alluring red leather bra and thong clutched in my hands. The garments beckon to me, their seductive allure impossible to resist. I can't help but imagine how they would feel against my skin, how they would transform me into a confident and empowered woman, just like my mother. With a mixture of excitement and nervousness, I carefully slip off my towel and slide into the enticing ensemble. The supple leather embraces my curves, hugging me in all the right places. As I fasten the straps of the bra and adjust the thong, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I hardly recognize the woman staring back at me—a vision of sensuality and confidence.
Buoyed by newfound boldness, I continue my exploration of my parents' bedroom. I sift through their belongings, searching for further evidence of my mother's secret life. And then, hidden beneath a pile of clothes, I find a collection of wrestling memorabilia—photographs, medals, and even a wrestling singlet. My heart skips a beat as I take in the realization. My mother, a wrestler? The thought seems almost surreal, but the evidence before me is undeniable. It dawns on me that my mother's secret hobby extends far beyond stripping. She has immersed herself in the physical and competitive world of wrestling.
Lost in my thoughts, I don't notice the bedroom door creaking open. Startled, I turn to find my mother standing there—a buxom 42-year-old blonde, her eyes wide with surprise. Time seems to stand still as our gazes lock, a mix of emotions flickering between us. My mother's expression shifts from shock to a knowing smile, her eyes twinkling with mischief. She steps closer, her presence commanding yet gentle. In that moment, I see a reflection of my own desires and curiosities in her eyes—a connection forged through shared secrets.
"Seems like you've discovered my hidden world," she says, her voice laced with a hint of amusement. I'm at a loss for words, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. But my mother's acceptance and understanding envelop me, easing my discomfort. "I had no idea," I manage to stammer out, my voice filled with a mix of awe and admiration. She chuckles softly, her laughter echoing through the room. "There's always more to a person than meets the eye, dear. We all have our secrets and passions." Her words resonate within me, the weight of judgment and shame lifting from my shoulders. In that moment, I realize that my journey of self-discovery is not one to be ashamed of but to be embraced fully. With a twinkle in her eye, my mother extends a hand towards me. "Come, let me show you a side of wrestling you've never seen before."

And now tragedy sets in. Many more pages were written, but they were lost during a saving error. Basically her mom told her a lot about her wrestling life and stripping adventures. They put on clothes together, admiring their bodies. Little later both start to do some wrestling training. All very erotic...but lost. I am not able to recover all this. Attached at least some pic of her incredible mom.