News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AI story challenge

• 10 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
AI story challenge
« on: May 09, 2023, 07:56:12 PM »
Ive been experimenting with AI and have had some cool results

I thought a fun exercise of posting an AI Image and people writing a brief caption/ comment / story whatever comes to mind

Like finish her or queen of the beach island

To start lets try Kylie Jenner and Kate upton
{alt}

Offline The Italian

Re: AI story challenge
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 09:19:24 PM »
I was thinking of doing something like that. What software did you use?

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 09:23:59 PM »
Dream Wombo

Offline MrMarkH

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 12:43:00 PM »

I thought a fun exercise of posting an AI Image and people writing a brief caption/ comment / story whatever comes to mind

To start lets try Kylie Jenner and Kate Upton
{alt}

The crowd is amped up for this match. Reigning Queen of the Beach Kate Upton is taking on the rising star Kylie Jenner. The tale of the tape is quite the contrast. Veteran Kate Upton, the busty blonde statuesque amazon doing battle with the younger, tanned, raven haired Kylie who’s hourglass figure and internet famous ass could rival her (in)famous sister’s. 

The pre match build up has been equally intense with Upton promising to bring Jenner down a peg and give the young reality star a long overdue spanking. Jenner also promised to leave Upton humiliated and made specific mention that Kate may not be able to rely on her world famous bust after their match was over.   

The day of the match saw Kate entering the ring wearing thigh high white boots and a blue bikini with white highlights. Kate’s bikini briefs hugged her toned legs and ass tight while her top appeared ready to burst trying to contain her massive breasts.   

Across the ring stood Kylie. Also wearing thigh high boots but almost entirely in black which matched her long flowing hair, complemented her darker complexion and contrasted Kate’s angelic white. Kylie’s black thong left little to the imagination and her bikini top showed off her own smaller but still impressive bust. 

The opening bouts saw Kylie race out and try to catch Kate by surprise only for the veteran to weather Jenner’s initial onslaught. Kate struck back, throwing powerful strikes that forced Kylie to fall back and use her speed; dancing and dodging away from Kate’s blows. Soon both women were covered in sweat as they looked for a weakness, Kate trying to land a devastating blow and Kylie hoping she could find a gap in the amazon’s armour.   

A quick jab appears to put Kylie on the back foot and Kate presses her advantage, turning Jenner’s head with one shot and doubling her over with another blow to her stomach. Kate smiles and takes a moment to raise her fist to the crowd before turning back and aims to finish off Kylie with a powerful left hook.   

Jenner recovered faster though and delivered a devastating uppercut directly into the underside of Kate’s world famous boobs.   

Kate cries out, clutching her chest as Kylie pounces on her wounded prey. With her arms pumping like pistons, the younger lioness lands blow after blow to Kate’s face, breasts and stomach, slowly forcing Kate towards the corner. Every time Kate tries to throw a strike Kylie ducks under and delivers a shot to Kate’s flank, abs and even throws a kick into the blonde's ass.   

“Ready to give up grandma?!” Kylie mocks Kate as the blonde tries to recover. “You’re finished!” Kylie sneers as another blow sends sweat flying off of Kate’s face, Kylie even turns her back to Kate and pushes her into the corner. Pinning Kate against the turnbuckle with her back, Jenner thrusts her hips forward before driving them back, slamming her barely covered ass into Upton’s stomach. Again and again Kylie drives her luscious booty into Kate until the once mighty blonde was using the ropes to hold herself up.   

“That’s right, bow bitch!” Kylie laughs dancing in front of the drooping Kate with her arms thrown up. “Bow down to the NEW queen! Bow down to Queen Kylie Jen-'' Kylie isn’t able to finish her proclamation as the younger starlet’s ego had given the veteran enough time to gather up a Hail Mary haymaker punch which caught Jenner right on her chin. Both women fall to the sand but Kate wastes no time show bouting and quickly climbs atop her dark haired opponent. Straddling Kylie’s trim waist, the vengeful blonde unloads blow after blow onto the would be Queen Slayer’s face and tits, rocking her face left and right until the match is called as a knock out for Kate Upton.   

Rising gingerly to her feat, Kate throws her hands up in the air in celebration as Kylie slowly begins to stir beneath her. Kate’s smile soon turns into a vindictive snarl as she removes her boxing gloves and pulls Kylie over her knee. Realising what is about to happen Kylie squirms and flails trying to escape, “Don’t you dare you bitchAHHHHH!” Jenner shrieks as Upton’s begins to spank Kylie’s upturned ass. Kate continues the spanking, seemingly determined to add more colour to her opponent's already tanned butt. Kate eventually pushes Kylie off her knee and Jenner desperately scampers out of the ring as Kate shouts “Now run home and tell Kim that I’m waiting!”        

Offline MrMarkH

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 12:46:01 PM »
Dream Wombo

Can I ask what prompts or template images you're using to get  results like this? It's fantastic and every time I try the image is comes out very basic or very uncanny valley.   

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 01:00:09 PM »
I use dream wombo AI app…
You can imput an existinf image to influence output then use text imputs “kylie jenner boxing kate upton”

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 03:17:17 PM »

To start lets try Kylie Jenner and Kate upton
{alt}

This is fantastic
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 05:00:27 PM »
Dream Wombo

Can I ask what prompts or template images you're using to get  results like this? It's fantastic and every time I try the image is comes out very basic or very uncanny valley.   

Well, it's not easy, where I can't help with an exact prompt (I struggle with the occasional horror movie imagery), I know that a prompt like this would be NSFW so it requires Discord  membership and 2 premium memberships (so about 20 bucks) to be able to access the highly coveted generations. Also, before I forget, unless they have updated policy in the meantime, I'd advise to not write ages for the fighters as the agrro filter thinks it's about minors.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2023, 09:34:55 PM »

Lets try another prompt…
Who’s got a story?

{alt}

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2023, 08:26:31 PM »
buddy you got to ease off the nazi villains. I know it's traditional but it's weird that they always win your stories.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2023, 08:40:24 PM »
You're probably right... I love Wonder Woman stories and they are an easy villain. Probably should change up