News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The tale of Gunhild 1

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The tale of Gunhild 1
« on: May 11, 2023, 05:43:42 PM »
Gunhild, a remarkable woman of 25 years, had led a life of adventure and discipline in the Norwegian army. After years of serving her country, she returned to her hometown of Bergen to pursue her passion for hospitality. Determined and driven, Gunhild opened her own little café nestled in the heart of the city.
As the morning sun cast its warm glow over Bergen, Gunhild stood in front of the mirror, adjusting her appearance with care. Her face, blessed with delicate features and striking blue eyes, possessed a rare beauty that could captivate anyone who gazed upon it. But Gunhild's physicality was equally unique, as she possessed a generously proportioned, all-natural bust that perfectly complemented her toned and muscular physique.
Dressed in a tight white apron that hugged her curves, Gunhild stood tall and proud, ready to greet her guests. Her attire showcased her sculpted biceps and strong chest, a testament to her years of physical training. The café's atmosphere buzzed with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the gentle hum of conversations, creating an inviting ambiance.
With graceful strides, Gunhild moved between the tables, her presence exuding confidence and warmth. She effortlessly carried trays laden with delectable pastries and savory dishes, her muscles subtly flexing beneath the fabric of her apron. Her radiant smile welcomed each customer, putting them instantly at ease.
As Gunhild approached a table, her confident demeanor caught the attention of everyone in the café. Her customers admired her beauty, but they were equally fascinated by her unique physique. They marveled at the harmonious blend of strength and femininity, a testament to Gunhild's dedication to her physical well-being.
As the day wore on, a young man entered Gunhild's café, his gaze immediately drawn to her captivating presence. His eyes widened in awe as he took in the sight of Gunhild's remarkable physical features. Her tight white apron accentuated her generous bust, causing it to gently pile up within its confines. The sight was both alluring and mesmerizing, but Gunhild had grown accustomed to such attention over the years.

Undeterred by the intensity of the young man's gaze, Gunhild approached his table, her biceps rippling subtly beneath the fabric of her apron as she moved. Her strength and confidence were palpable, and it only added to her magnetic appeal. She placed the menu in front of him, her hands resting delicately on the table, and her chest slightly grazing the edge as she leaned forward.
The young man's eyes remained fixed on Gunhild, his fascination evident. He found it difficult to tear his gaze away from her impressive physique, captivated by the harmony of her feminine beauty and her muscular strength. Emboldened by his attraction, he mustered up the courage to flirt with her, unaware that Gunhild had encountered such attention countless times before.
Leaning closer to the table, Gunhild's chest pressed against its edge, causing her ample assets to strain against the confines of her apron. She smiled politely, her eyes glinting with a mix of warmth and indifference, as she responded to the young man's flirtatious banter. Her years of experience had taught her to handle such situations with grace, allowing her to remain focused on her role as a café proprietor.
As the young man finished his meal, his infatuation with Gunhild remained undiminished. The flirtatious banter persisted, even as the bill arrived. With a mischievous smile, he looked up at Gunhild and declared that he had forgotten his wallet, feigning helplessness.
Gunhild's eyes sparkled with a mixture of amusement and a challenge. She leaned slightly against the edge of the table, her biceps flexing beneath the fabric of her apron, and considered the young man's proposition. A playful grin formed on her lips as she decided to turn the situation into an impromptu test of strength.
"Tell you what," Gunhild responded, her voice laced with a teasing tone. "If you can beat me in an arm wrestling match, your meal is on the house."
The young man's eyes widened, his initial excitement now blended with a tinge of uncertainty. However, the allure of a free meal coupled with the opportunity to engage in physical contact with Gunhild proved irresistible to him. He accepted the challenge, his competitive spirit ignited.
The café patrons nearby sensed the impending spectacle and grew curious, their conversations tapering off as all eyes turned towards the table. Gunhild gracefully rose from her seat, her muscles visibly defined beneath the tight fabric of her apron. The air brimmed with anticipation as she positioned her arm on the table, her strong hand extending an invitation to her opponent.
She lifted her big breasts and put them on the table in order to get closer to him.
Gunhild leaned forward, her biceps resting firmly on the table, ready for the arm wrestling challenge. In order to get closer to the table, she adjusted her position, and her naturally ample bust partly came in contact with the surface. However, she maintained her professionalism, focusing on the match at hand.
The young man's gaze briefly flickered to Gunhild's proximity, unable to help but notice the impressive display. However, he quickly averted his eyes, his face flushed with a mix of admiration and respect for Gunhild's strength.
With a playful smile, Gunhild broke the momentary silence. "Ready?" she asked, her voice carrying a hint of excitement.
The young man, still a bit awestruck, nodded, gathering his focus. "Ready," he replied, his voice filled with determination.
As the match began, their hands strained against each other, the table bearing witness to the intensity of their competition. The young man exerted his utmost effort, his face contorted in a mix of concentration and exertion. But Gunhild's strength, honed through years of military training, remained formidable.
Their eyes locked, both displaying a fierce determination to emerge victorious. The café patrons watched with bated breath, their cheers encouraging the two competitors. Gunhild's focus remained unwavering, her gaze fixed on her opponent.
As the contest progressed, the young man could feel the strain in his arm growing. Despite his best efforts, Gunhild's strength proved insurmountable. Slowly but steadily, her arm inched towards the winning position, overpowering his resistance.
Their biceps bulged and rippled as they each tried to gain the upper hand. Gunhild's muscles were impressive, especially her shoulders and chest, which rippled with every movement. Her opponent couldn't help but be distracted by her huge bust, which bounced with the effort of the arm wrestle.
Despite her opponent's distraction, Gunhild was an experienced arm wrestler and had no intention of losing. She gritted her teeth and applied more pressure, her biceps bulging as she pushed down with all her might. Her opponent struggled to resist, but he was no match for Gunhild's strength.
As the guests applauded, Gunhild helped her defeated opponent up from the table, her chest still heaving with exertion. She smiled graciously, impressed by his effort. "Well done," she said, patting him on the back.

But when he admitted he had no money to pay for the meal, Gunhild raised an eyebrow. "Looks like you'll have to wash dishes to make up for it," she said, grinning mischievously.
In the narrow kitchen, as the guests chatted and ate in the cafe, Gunhild made her way back and forth, brushing against her opponent with her chest as she passed. She teased him playfully, enjoying the attention he was giving her.
"You know," she said with a sly smile, "if you want to earn some extra cash, I could always use a helping hand around here. And I think we both know you'd enjoy working alongside me," she added, flexing her biceps teasingly.
The young man blushed as he watched Gunhild move around the kitchen, her tight apron emphasizing her curves and muscles. He couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty and strength, and the thought of working with her was almost too much to handle.
Gunhild continued to tease him, enjoying the way he was captivated by her body. As she brushed against him again, her nipples hardened and she felt a flush of excitement. She liked this young man, with his flirty personality and bold attitude.
"So," she said, leaning in close to him. "What do you say? Want to come back here and work with me?" She flexed her biceps again, emphasizing her strength.
The young man couldn't take his eyes off her body, and he licked his lips nervously. "I don't know if I can handle being around you all day," he said, his voice low.
Gunhild laughed, a throaty sound that made his heart skip a beat. "Oh, I think you'll manage just fine," she said, running a hand down his arm. "And who knows, maybe we can find some other ways to work off that debt of yours," she added, winking suggestively.
The young man swallowed hard, feeling a surge of desire. He had never met anyone like Gunhild before, with her beauty, strength, and confidence. He knew he was in deep trouble, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to be close to her, to feel her muscles against his, and to explore the depths of her passion.
The young man tried to say something, but his words caught in his throat and he blushed, looking away from Gunhild's gaze. She could see the curiosity in his eyes and she decided to take the initiative.

"You want to know why I have such big muscles?" she asked, placing a hand on her bicep and flexing it for him.
He nodded, unable to take his eyes off her body.
"Well, it all started when I was serving in the army," she began, telling him the story of how she had trained for years to become a soldier, pushing her body to the limits. "And as for my chest," she added with a grin, "that's just genetics. I come from a family of big-busted women. Can't really do much about that," she said, bouncing her breasts slightly for emphasis.
The young man couldn't help himself, and his curiosity got the best of him. "Can I ask you something?" he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Gunhild raised an eyebrow, a small smile playing on her lips. "Sure, what is it?"
He swallowed nervously, feeling his cheeks flush with embarrassment. "I was just wondering... what cup size are you?" he asked, his eyes darting nervously to her chest.
Gunhild chuckled softly, shaking her head. "You really want to know, huh?" she said, teasing him.
He nodded, feeling his heart pounding in his chest.
"Well," she said, taking a step closer to him, "I'm a 36JJ," she said, her voice low and husky.
He gasped softly, his eyes widening as he took in the sheer size of her breasts. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to be in the same room as such a beautiful and powerful woman. He felt a rush of desire surge through him, and he knew that he had to have her, no matter what.

But Gunhild was not so easily won over. She knew that she was a rare combination of strength and beauty, and she was not willing to give herself away to just anyone. She had standards, and she was not afraid to make them known.
"Look, I appreciate your interest," she said, putting a hand on his shoulder, "but you need to understand that I'm not just some object for you to ogle. I'm a person, with thoughts and feelings and desires of my own. If you want to get to know me, you're going to have to work for it. Show me that you're more than just a pretty face, and maybe we can talk."
As Gunhild leaned in for a kiss, she could feel the anticipation building in her body. Her 36JJ breasts brushed against his chest, sending a shiver down her spine. She pulled him closer, her muscular arms wrapping around his waist, feeling his body against hers. The kiss was electric, and they both felt a spark of chemistry that was undeniable.

As they broke apart, she looked into his eyes and smiled. "I've been waiting for that for a long time," she said, her voice husky with desire.
He grinned back at her, his eyes dark with passion. "I know. I've been wanting to do that since I saw you armwrestling earlier."
She laughed, her chest heaving with excitement. "Well, it looks like you've got a lot more to look forward to," she said, leaning in for another kiss. This time, her 36JJ breasts pressed against him even more firmly, making him moan with pleasure.
As they kissed, they both knew that this was just the beginning of something amazing. Gunhild's natural beauty, her muscles, and her large bust were all part of what made her unique and special. And now, she had found someone who appreciated her for all of it.

Thore tossed and turned in his bed throughout the night, unable to find a moment of sleep. His mind was consumed with thoughts of Gunhild—their passionate kiss, her captivating presence, and the way her 36JJ breasts had made him feel alive with desire. He had fallen head over heels in love, and he couldn't wait to see her again.
The next morning, he woke up with a sense of excitement coursing through his veins. Getting ready quickly, he made his way to Gunhild's cafe, his heart racing with anticipation. However, as he arrived at the front door, his excitement turned into disappointment. There, hanging on the door, was a sign that read "Closed."
Thore's heart sank, and he felt a pang of longing. He had hoped to see Gunhild, to spend more time with her and explore the connection they had felt. Now, faced with the closure of the cafe, he wondered when he would get another chance to be in her presence.
His mind raced with thoughts—had something happened? Was she okay? He desperately wanted to know the reason behind the closure, but the sign provided no answers. It left him feeling a mix of frustration and concern.
Thore stood by the window, peering inside the cafe with curiosity. His eyes widened as he saw Gunhild, her voluptuous figure adorned in a combination of a white dress and apron, engaged in a heated argument with two muscular men. Their appearance and demeanor made it clear that they were part of a motorbike gang, and Thore couldn't help but feel a surge of concern for Gunhild's safety. Unable to hear their words, Thore could only observe the tension in the air. Gunhild's expression was resolute, her jaw set with determination. The two men seemed persistent, gesturing with assertive motions. It was evident that something was at stake.
Suddenly, Gunhild's eyes flashed with a fiery resolve. She pointed at a nearby table, and an unspoken challenge hung in the air. Thore's heart skipped a beat as he realized what was about to unfold—Gunhild was challenging the two men to an arm wrestling match. Intrigued and worried all at once, Thore watched as the table was prepared for the impending contest. The two men positioned themselves on one side, their muscles bulging beneath their motorcycle jackets. Gunhild stepped forward, her strong physique on display, her 36JJ bust straining against the fabric of her dress.
Gunhild locked her hand with her opponent, her massive chest spilling over the table. The biker dude was trying his best to match her strength, but it was clear that he was outmatched. Gunhild's biceps were bulging, her veins popping out as she exerted her power. Her opponent was struggling, his hand slowly giving in to the force of her grip.
The other biker was taunting him, "Come on, man! Are you lost in there?" he jeered, gesturing to Gunhild's generous cleavage that was right in front of his friend's face.
Gunhild let out a moan of effort as she continued to push against her opponent's hand. Her chest heaved with every breath, her muscles rippling with the strain. She was determined to win, and her opponent's hand was slowly but surely moving towards the table.
Thore watched in awe from outside the window, completely captivated by Gunhild's display of strength. He couldn't believe how beautiful and powerful she was at the same time. His heart raced as he saw her moaning in effort, her muscles bulging with each passing moment.
Finally, with one last burst of strength, Gunhild slammed her opponent's hand onto the table, winning the match. She let out a triumphant cry, her chest heaving with exhaustion.
As the second biker took over, Thore could see the size difference between him and Gunhild. The biker was easily a foot taller and twice her weight. Despite this, Gunhild remained fearless as she locked up with him for another round of arm wrestling.
The biker seemed to be playing with her, enjoying the sight of her bulging biceps and chest muscles as she struggled against him. He taunted her with a deep laugh, "You're a strong one, aren't you? But you're just a little girl compared to me."
Gunhild gritted her teeth and continued to push against him with all her might, her moans of effort growing louder with each passing second. "You may be big, but I'm not afraid of you!" she shouted back.
The biker just chuckled and leaned forward, his massive muscles bulging as he pressed down on her arm. "You should be, little lady. You're no match for me."
Despite his taunts, Gunhild refused to give up. Her biceps rippled with effort as she strained against him, her massive chest heaving with each breath. Thore watched in amazement as the two of them battled it out, their arms locked in a fierce struggle.
Finally, with one last burst of strength, the biker slammed Gunhild's arm down on the table, declaring himself the winner. Gunhild's face was flushed with exertion, but she still managed to flash a defiant smile. "Not bad for a little girl, huh?" she said with a wink.
The biker just laughed and shook his head. "You're a tough one, I'll give you that. But you're still just a girl. Don't forget it."

Gunhild's determination burned brightly as she refused to back down. With unwavering resolve, she called for a third match, this time using her other arm. Thore watched, his heart swelling with admiration for her unwavering spirit.
The third match commenced, and Gunhild and the biker locked hands once again. Their muscles strained against each other, both of them giving their all. Gunhild's face contorted with effort as she pushed against her opponent, her body trembling with the exertion.
The match seemed to go on forever, with neither of them willing to yield. Gunhild fought with everything she had, her muscles bulging and sweat glistening on her brow. She brought her opponent to the limit, their arms locked in a fierce struggle that seemed to defy the laws of physics.
However, despite her valiant efforts, Gunhild's arm was finally slammed down onto the table with a resounding thud. The biker's victory was clear, and a triumphant smirk crossed his face.
But instead of showing sportsmanship, the biker's demeanor took a nasty turn. He began taunting Gunhild, mocking her for her appearance. His words cut deep, cruelly attacking her looks and belittling her.
Gunhild, tears welling up in her eyes, felt a mix of anger, frustration, and humiliation. She had fought with all her might, not just to prove her strength, but to defend her pride and dignity. The biker's words struck a painful chord, and she couldn't help but feel the weight of his insults.
To make matters worse, Gunhild was then forced to hand over a pile of money as agreed upon before the match. It was a stark reminder of her defeat, a bitter pill to swallow. As the biker and his friend collected their winnings, they left the cafe with a final jeer, leaving Gunhild standing there, tears streaming down her face.
Thore, witnessing the whole ordeal, felt his heart ache for Gunhild. He rushed inside the cafe, his eyes filled with concern. Without hesitation, he approached Gunhild and gently placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.
"I'm so sorry you had to go through that," Thore whispered, his voice filled with empathy. "You're strong, beautiful, and deserving of respect. Don't let their cruel words diminish your spirit."
Gunhild looked up at Thore, her tears mixing with a glimmer of gratitude. She found solace in his kind words, feeling a flicker of hope ignite within her.
Gunhild opened up to Thore, her voice laced with a mix of frustration and vulnerability. She explained how she had been blackmailed, forced to pay a hefty sum of 10,000 crowns each month for protection of her cafe. It was a burden that weighed heavily on her shoulders, threatening not only her financial stability but also her peace of mind.
Thore listened intently, his gaze locked with Gunhild's as they held hands for support. He empathized with her situation, understanding the fear and helplessness she must have felt. He admired her courage in sharing her struggles with him, and he was determined to stand by her side.
However, even as they conversed, Thore found it difficult to tear his eyes away from Gunhild's glistening biceps and the alluring cleavage that seemed to tease him relentlessly. Her physical presence was undeniably captivating, a constant reminder of her strength and beauty.
Gunhild, ever aware of his gaze, couldn't help but smirk, enjoying the effect she had on him. She knew the power her body held, and in that moment, she playfully teased Thore, her eyes sparkling mischievously.
"Can't resist, can you?" she teased, her voice laced with a hint of seduction. "My biceps and cleavage seem to have quite the effect on you."
Thore blushed, momentarily caught off guard by Gunhild's teasing. He chuckled nervously, his eyes flickering between her face and her captivating physique. "Well, it's hard not to be captivated by your beauty and strength," he admitted, a shy smile gracing his lips.
As Thore worships her biceps, he feels a rush of excitement coursing through his body. He can't help but feel aroused by Gunhild's teasing, and he wants more. Gunhild knows exactly how to tease him, and she enjoys the power she has over him. She leans in close, her ample cleavage brushing against his face, and whispers in his ear. "Is this what you wanted, Thore? To worship my biceps and more? Do you like the way they feel under your hands?" Thore nods, unable to speak as he continues to explore her muscular arms. He runs his hands over the bulging muscles, feeling the rippling strength beneath her skin. Gunhild moans softly, enjoying the sensation of his touch.
"Keep going, Thore," she whispers. "Explore every inch of me." Thore continues to worship her biceps, his fingers tracing the curves and lines of her muscles. He feels his arousal growing with each passing moment, and he knows that he wants more. Gunhild can sense his desire, and she smiles as she leads him deeper into her sensual world.
Thore can feel his heart racing as Gunhild's words send a shiver down his spine. He knows that he wants to explore every inch of her curvaceous body, especially her 36JJ breasts. With a trembling hand, he reaches out and cups one of her breasts in his palm, feeling the weight and warmth of it. Gunhild lets out a soft moan, her nipples hardening under Thore's touch.
Thore feels a rush of excitement as Gunhild reveals her left breast, her nipple already hard and perky. He reaches out hesitantly, his fingers trailing over the soft skin and feeling the weight of her 36JJ cup breast in his hands. Gunhild moans softly, her head tilted back in pleasure as Thore explores her curves. "Feels good, doesn't it?" she breathes, her voice husky with desire. Thore nods eagerly, his fingers kneading and squeezing her flesh. Gunhild opens her eyes and gives him a seductive smile, before slowly unclasping her other cup of the apron to reveal her other breast. Thore's eyes widen at the sight of her perfectly shaped breasts, the rosy areola and puckered nipples.
He cups both of her breasts in his hands, feeling their weight and warmth, and then lowers his head to take one of her nipples in his mouth. Gunhild gasps, her fingers tangling in his hair as he sucks and licks at her sensitive flesh. Thore feels her body shudder in pleasure and he continues to suck on her nipples, alternating between the two and sending waves of pleasure through her body. As Gunhild's arousal grows, she guides Thore's hand down to her panties, where he discovers she is already wet with desire. She moans as he slides a finger inside her, his thumb rubbing against her clit in a slow, tantalizing motion.
"Oh, Thore," she breathes, "I need you now." Thore pulls back, looking into her lust-filled eyes as he unzips his pants and frees his hard member. Gunhild smiles wickedly and positions herself on the kitchen counter, spreading her legs wide and beckoning him to come closer. Thore takes his cue and slides inside her, moaning as he feels her warm, tight walls envelop him.
They move together in a frenzy of passion, with Gunhild's huge breasts bouncing with each thrust. “Gosh Thore how big are you?”
He grins. “I have never measured, but the size rivals a cucumber. Both chuckle she Gunhild moans louder and louder, fingering her clit while he really fills her out. Her huge perfect tits sway and jiggle, as he can`t believe he is fucking such a Nordic goddess.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” gunhild throws her head back as she cums and screams! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Thore feels himself getting close to the edge, and with one final thrust, he spills his seed deep inside her. They collapse together on the couch, panting and sweating, their bodies entwined in a blissful embrace.