News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Silk Stocking girl slumber party pillow fight FINAL ROUND W Classy Tramps

• 22 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
THIS is it the FINAL round .....

Silks .. BustyTiffany35, Aliyah Foster, and Stevie Stockings have been eliminated.
YET are still in the mansion, able to plot some revenge.

Classy Tramps .. WrestlefunJ eliminated YET still in the mansion.
Maybe able to wreak havoc on those other 3 silks ..

Now it's time for the main event ..
For the Silk Stocking Girls, and Classy Tramps in attendance.
As well as the millions watching around the world ......

LET'S GET READY TO PILLOW FIGHT!!!! 

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
Lets beat this Tramp ho

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
time for me to clean out the silk  mansion,smacks mobina   upside her empty head
the prez tramp

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Lexi all the way. She is the best and Prez
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
looks like it took,just one good  whopp to finish off the silk girls last hope

to stop me from taking over silk town :)
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!

Watch, just to clarify, Leix is NOT the Prez of The Silk Stockings Girls....Currently, I'm actually leading the clique... Lexi is currently the president of the Classy Tramps, but being totally honest, no one really likes her. A LOT of girls actually think Lexi is super over-rated....Just sayin'!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
Stevie you are amazing and a goo leader and hot as well but I need to see your data from which you could possibly say Lexi is overrated.  She is sexy skilled and a good honest fair person.  I think your favorite color should be GREEN!  I wonder if they make green hose or fishnet stockings  If I find some what is your size L or XL? I will send you some!

Janey

Offline lexibabe

• God Member

Watch, just to clarify, Leix is NOT the Prez of The Silk Stockings Girls....Currently, I'm actually leading the clique... Lexi is currently the president of the Classy Tramps, but being totally honest, no one really likes her. A LOT of girls actually think Lexi is super over-rated....Just sayin'!

this is my fault..last time  stevie and i tangled, and not that long  ago,  i shook the remaining marbles that were just  rolling around in her head out...
and now we have this stevie  in a constant haze   babbling nonsense :)
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
Stevie you are amazing and a goo leader and hot as well but I need to see your data from which you could possibly say Lexi is overrated.  She is sexy skilled and a good honest fair person.  I think your favorite color should be GREEN!  I wonder if they make green hose or fishnet stockings  If I find some what is your size L or XL? I will send you some!

Janey

I am so NOT jealous of Lexi !!!!  Why do so many girls think that I am ?! Lexi sucks !!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
i'm willing to give stevie a few extra punches, with love
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Oh the scandal at the Silks mansion ...

Since this is a pillow fight ... Reading between the lines.
Think the lovely, and sexy Stevie Stockings. Has just accused the stunning, and sexy Lexibabe of SUCKING PILLOWS!!

Can that be true?
If Mosimostop hits Lexi in her beautiful face .. What will happen next?

Extra scandal ....  After seeing BustyTiffany 35 and Aliyah Foster giggling, leaving the Silks dungeon of desire.
A rather large pillow. Was found laying next to a bottle of knock out liquid ..
First it was thought one of the beautiful Silks had cried on it.
Would they dare put chloroform on a pillow to Whappp a Tramp with it?

WrestlefunJ  has begun chasing them, with a super soaker through the hallways ...  What could happen next?

The servants have begun the chanting ..
Silk Stocking girls .. Silks .. Silks.. Silks .. Hit that tramp with a pillow WHapppp!!
OMG say it is not so ... some have also begun chanting.
Classy Tramps .. Tramps .. Tramps .. Tramps .. Hit that Silk with a pillow WHapppp!!

Even the paid help is having a hard time choosing the winner in this one. Very close!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
i see that some of the silks have knocked the moth balls off themselves..to try to keep me from over running siilk mansion..shame that it will do them no good
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
Mo is an AMAZING fighter Lexi!!! I don’t understand…. How are you so confident?!?!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 12:15:41 AM by Stevie Stockings »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
it's time i smacked mobina with something oter than a pillow..droping the pillow,, pushes both hands in her dark mop,and spin her around,onc,twice,then lets go  hoping she stumbles onto the sectional sofa
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
OMG yessssssssss!!!! Mobina is winning!!!! SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS FOREVER!!!!!!!