News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

~Sophie~ Vs. Katie (BustyCountryGirl) in a full out Country War!

• 67 Replies
Re: ~Sophie~ Vs. Katie (BustyCountryGirl) in a full out Country War!
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2023, 06:54:04 PM »
So I’m very confident that Sophie will win but perhaps I’d like to see Katie, the underdog here, pull a surprise out of the bag. Good luck to both

Offline Madi_Kat

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2023, 11:59:15 PM »
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where my vote goes.

Kick her ass all over the countryside, Katie!!!  Because if you don't, I WILL!!!

I think you spent too much time in that hot tub and your brain is a little wonky! Sophie is going to do the Texas Two Step all over Katie!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2023, 04:19:33 PM »
Oh and poor Sophie, put that weak pathetic looking ass away, your making the State of Texas look bad!!

Oh and BTW Sophie take some lesson on how to show off your ass, but then again, you dont have an ass like mine BITCH!!!
Thank goodness I don't have an ass like yours.  I call it one of life's little miracles
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2023, 04:28:33 PM »
Your repeated shots to my ass with your knee makes my top position a bit unstable and I feel myself falling forward, despite the fact that I'm holding your hair in a death grip.  And the last thing you had to remind me of was doing your best work from your back.  Somethings don't need to be mentioned !!  I expected you to give me, at LEAST, a little bit of a fight here today and you are sure doing that.  We both already have red marks on our faces from the fists we have thrown and my scratched face is no cause to brag either.  Each time I draw my fist back to punch that ugly face, I get another knee and it throws my aim off.  But when you grab my right tit through my shirt, I feel the pressure already. "AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE........NASTY BITCH"!!!!, I yell out in pain as now your mouth and teeth join the party as you bite down on my orb.  Fuck it hurts like nothing I've ever felt before but, still holding your hair, it gives me the chance to throw two rights into the side of your head as I push forward to get off of you now.  If that wasn't enough, I now hear ripping material, and by the time I'm free and on my feet, I see the front of my shirt ripped by both your claws and pearly whites.  Now I'm pissed, but also in pain as I run my hand across my tit to see if you drew blood.  "GET UP!!!!....GET UP, YOU BITCH.....I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU"!!!!!

Offline KatieKitKat

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2023, 05:16:19 PM »
I know Katie will come out on top with that sexy bod of hers! Take it to her Katie!

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2023, 07:19:54 PM »
  Sophie will be victorious, Katie will go down in defeat
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2023, 12:01:24 AM »
I push Marieback making my way to see the fight between Sophie and Katie, approaching MiaK grabbing her arm, let those two keep fighting... Cheering on Sophie!!!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2023, 04:00:04 PM »
I voted for Sophie and her giant rack :)

Offline Madi_Kat

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2023, 04:11:38 PM »
Sipping the sweet tea moonshine as I lean back in my lawnchair. Watching Sophie and Katie lay into the other is so hot to witness! Get that blonde bitch!

Offline Allie Daniels

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2023, 05:39:36 PM »
Go on Katie, mess her up! Don't let that brunette bitch win!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2023, 06:50:57 PM »
When the adrenaline starts pumping, it kind of dulls your feelings. True in this case as I hear your comment about leakage on my shirt as you get to your feet, and I take a quick glance down to see blood on my ripped shirt.  Not a lot, but enough to get my attention and piss me off even more.  But that glance also came with it's risks too as I take a left and then a right to the side of my face, making my head snap to the side as I stumble back a few steps.  I'll say, the Kentucky bitch can punch, but if that were her only plus, besides those awkward balloons on her chest, she would be nothing ! As I get my feet back under me, the entire countryside seems to turn red in my eyes.  Despite the on lookers, only one of us walks away from here with a smile on her face, and it won't be you.  I show I'm not too bad with my closed fists either as I step in, faking a kick to your money maker and then slamming a straight right directly into your nose just to watch your own head snap backward.  "HOW'S IT FEEL, LITTLE TRAMP"?!!!  I don't assume that either of us is going not look pretty when this finishes, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.........

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2023, 06:52:05 PM »
Sipping the sweet tea moonshine as I lean back in my lawnchair. Watching Sophie and Katie lay into the other is so hot to witness! Get that blonde bitch!

Don't drink all of the tea and moonshine, girl.  I'll be celebrating with you then the smoke clears. :)

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2023, 06:55:01 PM »
Go on Katie, mess her up! Don't let that brunette bitch win!
OMG!! Why do all blondes think alike  ???

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2023, 07:16:05 PM »
Come on sophie! Give that blonde bitch a beating and a lesson how a real women fights!
{alt}

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2023, 07:43:49 PM »

Don't drink all of the tea and moonshine, girl.  I'll be celebrating with you then the smoke clears. :)

I'm in awe, Sophie.  Not because you are kicking that blonde's butt, but at how I'm there with Marlu and we haven't jumped each there yet.
Mia is waiting...