News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

~Sophie~ Vs. Katie (BustyCountryGirl) in a full out Country War!

• 67 Replies

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
Katie and I have met many months ago, and there has always been friction between us from the start.  Taunts and threats between us to intimidate one another but, so far, we have never had that physical fight to prove who the better country girl really is.  And now it's time all the talking stopped and we actually see which of us that is.  Katie is from Kentucky and I am from Texas, which started the dislike.  Katie acts tough and talks a big game with her size, but this girl doesn't take second to anyone. At 5'6" (almost 5'7" if you count the pennies and dimes) and 160 pounds, I won't be pushed around easily, or as easily as she thinks I will.  This fight poll will go for 7 days and the best of luck to the Kentucky big mouth.  I'll be sure to let some air out of her sails and make her sorry she even showed up to face me.

Oh, and about the place ?  I thought you would never ask.  It's isolated and it's out in the country, of course.  A big grassy field with one big muddy lake in the middle.  Why such an out of the way place you ask ?  Well, that's easy!  We have wanted a piece of each other so bad in the last months, that I didn't want anyone around who might think of stepping in and pulling us apart.  And as you see, KATIE, we will be undisturbed and alone, YOU and ME!  If you were looking for help in this, you are plum out of luck!!!  Please don't be late, because I'm already waiting for you.........
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
Re: ~Sophie~ Vs. Katie (BustyCountryGirl) in a full out Country War!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 04:03:21 AM »
Here I am.......Katie can come dressed a she wishes

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 04:10:29 AM »
And the place where this meet will take place.....Grrrr I never get these polls right  ;)

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 05:43:16 PM »
OH WAIT!!! I was the one who shot her mouth off all these months ?  You're not giving yourself the credit you deserve, Katie.  I've felt more hot air from you than anyone else.  So maybe you SHOULD bring you Bourbon and guns with you, because you may need them.  I've already kicked my boots off and my feet are enjoying the soft grass. I'm surprised you made it and I can see you approaching.  I didn't think you could find your way out of a box with 3 sides missing.  No matter, you've wanted this just as bad as myself and now there are no more excuses!  Nothing I like better than a god time under the sun and I'll give you new meaning to the phrase "Getting Dragged Through the Mud"!!!  My body already tensing as I see you get closer and closer.  This is IT, Skank !! I just hope you came prepared for what I throw at you.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 07:51:00 PM »
Sophie all the way to me. I never met a more stubborn cow and i think country girl does not got what it needs to make sophie quit.
{alt}

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 08:46:07 PM »
I arrive with my car at the location that Sophie previously sent me, I get out of my car and approach the two fighters willing to enjoy this fight ... I hope Sophie defeated that Katie bitch
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline MonsterTitsMaria

• Biggest Pair here !!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2023, 09:28:03 PM »
Oh Iam Really interested in this fight. Good luck to you both girls

Offline Madi_Kat

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2023, 10:59:42 PM »
I am all in for this one! I will bring the moonshine and lawn chairs! Get her, Sophie!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2023, 11:47:32 PM »
I see how the two girls go to meet each other while a small group of girls closely observe the fight.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2023, 12:00:39 AM »
I can't BELIEVE that I could dislike someone this bad without having ever met them, but it's so true.  Maybe it was because of the way we treated each other from day one, but who knows what led to this happening here.  I'm sure not one to have regrets, and I won't now that we've both decided to meet and settle our issues.  I can see you quickening your steps as you see me in the clearing, but they are no quicker than my own as I come right back at you.  My teeth clench as I sneer the closer and closer we get and I hear you loud and clear!!! "You can bet you fat ass there is no turning back, SLUT"!!!  Its sad that the peace and serenity of this pasture has to be destroyed by the loud sounds of a battle, but we go for it.  The way we slam into each other alone is worth the price of admission.  "AHHHHHHHHHH"!!!!, I yell out as we make contact, tits to tits and nearly bouncing off of one anther, but the collision of 320 combined pounds takes us both off of our feet and into the grass as we grab for anything we can initially as the war BEGINS!!!!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2023, 12:04:25 AM »
Hehe!! I thought this was supposed to be a secluded area to fight, but some people have arrived to watch us.  ::)

No matter though.  Just keep your distance EVERYONE and enjoy the show.  My attention will be directly on Katie, where it belongs.

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2023, 12:08:19 AM »
I am all in for this one! I will bring the moonshine and lawn chairs! Get her, Sophie!
LOL!!! I thought you brought sweet tea!!  Oh, never mind, that's for Our celebration, I forgot  :)

Offline Madi_Kat

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2023, 12:20:56 AM »
hardly can keep distance seeing thiat !! go Katie !!! gooooooooooo!
and this fucking Madi who enjoy the scene, thought she wasn't like that, fuck !

Sophie is gonna show they blonde hussy what a country catfight is gonna be!

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2023, 12:46:40 AM »
Katie will win this lil matchup!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2023, 03:45:30 AM »
Not even phased by the collision of our bodies and the fact that we get hurled to the grass, the battle begins immediately.  I get my hair snatched and pulled, while I take a few good belts to the tits, my side and face as we lay facing each other. But I didn't come here to have a picnic, as I'm busy tossing fists back at you, aiming as carefully as I can.  Mt left fist burying itself into the side of your grossly overinflated right and ribs.  I never sell myself short in going for your face also as my knuckles collide with the side of your head.  There are wild sounds of fury as the dust begins to fly and I then twist your head to the side as I use my body and weight to begin working my way on top of you as our feet ad legs kick against each other.  "THAT ALL YOU GOT, KENTUCKY BITCH??  YOU FIGHT LIKE A PUSSY!!!!!