News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dominant Desires 1

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Dominant Desires 1
« on: May 17, 2023, 06:32:19 PM »
Once upon a time, in a cozy little apartment nestled in the heart of a bustling city, there lived a couple named Tessa and Mark. They were deeply in love, and their relationship was as vibrant and exciting as the city that surrounded them.

Tessa, a radiant and vivacious young woman, possessed an undeniable charm. At 25 years young, she had a twinkle in her eyes that could captivate anyone who looked her way. Her luscious brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing a face adorned with a mischievous smile. Tessa's curves were the envy of many, and her buxom figure exuded confidence and grace.
On the other hand, Mark was a strong and athletic man of 30 years, with a determination that matched his impressive physique. Though his head was bald, it only accentuated his rugged charm. With a sportive body honed by hours of exercise, he carried himself with an air of self-assurance and grace.
One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Tessa and Mark found themselves snuggled up on their plush couch, surrounded by soft pillows and cozy blankets. The room was bathed in warm, golden hues emanating from the setting sun. The soft glow danced upon their faces as they sat side by side, sharing a moment of tranquility.
Mark, with his laptop perched upon his lap, was engrossed in a prokect he had been working on tirelessly. Tessa, her fingers delicately tracing patterns on Mark's arm, nestled comfortably against him, her head resting against his broad shoulder. They were the perfect picture of love, warmth, and togetherness.
As the glow from the laptop screen illuminated their faces, their peaceful silence was occasionally interrupted by the soft sounds of keyboard clicks. Tessa, ever the curious soul, leaned in closer, her eyes sparkling with interest.
"What are you working on, love?" she whispered, her voice filled with tenderness.
As Mark continued to work on his laptop, his fingers deftly navigating through lines of code, Tessa's curiosity grew stronger. She couldn't help but wonder about the nature of his project and the surprise he had in store for her. The mention of dominatrixes had piqued her interest, and her imagination began to wander.

Unable to contain her curiosity any longer, Tessa leaned over to catch a glimpse of Mark's screen. Her eyes widened as she saw the website he was designing. It displayed a bold and alluring banner that read, "The Empress's Den: Unleash Your Wildest Desires."
Intrigued, Tessa asked, "Who are these women, Dora Thunder and Anne Boobhammer? They sound fierce!"
Mark chuckled, appreciating Tessa's curiosity. He opened a folder filled with pictures and videos, showcasing the two dominant women. Dora Thunder was a force to be reckoned with, her voluptuous figure exuding power and confidence. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, and her flowing black hair framed her face like a crown. Anne Boobhammer, on the other hand, had a commanding presence, her curvaceous body and blondish hair evoking a sense of passion and strength.
"They are professional dominatrixes," Mark explained. "They've hired me to create their website, where they offer a safe space for individuals to explore their fantasies and indulge in their desires."

Tessa's eyes widened with both surprise and fascination. She had never encountered such a unique project before, and the idea of exploring the realm of kink and fetish intrigued her. As she scrolled through the pictures, she noticed the confidence and empowerment radiating from Dora and Anne.
As Tessa and Mark continued to browse through the website's design and content, they found themselves engaged in thought-provoking discussions about human sexuality.
As Mark delved deeper into the specifics of his clients' services, he couldn't help but notice Tessa's intrigued expression. He took a deep breath, deciding to share more about the nature of their work, fully aware of the potential impact it could have on their relationship.
"Well, Tessa, part of their specialty is power play and combat," Mark confessed, his voice tinged with a mix of nervousness and excitement. "They engage in consensual wrestling, mixed martial arts, and even offer sessions where they dominate or squash their customers in a double team."
Tessa's eyes widened, her mind racing to process the information she had just heard. A wave of realization washed over her as she made a connection. She couldn't help but recall the occasional playful wrestling sessions that she and Mark had engaged in, fueled by his secret fascination with female fighting.
A playful smile tugged at the corners of Tessa's lips as she teasingly remarked, "Well, well, well, my dear Mark. It seems your secret fetish is getting a whole lot more interesting now, doesn't it?"
Embarrassment flooded Mark's face, turning his cheeks a rosy shade of red. He stammered for a moment, caught off guard by Tessa's astute observation.
"Uh, well... Yes, I suppose it does," Mark admitted, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "I've always found the dynamics of female strength and power captivating, but I never imagined it would intersect with my work like this."
Tessa's teasing smile softened into one of genuine understanding and affection. She gently squeezed his hand, her eyes filled with warmth and acceptance.
"Mark, you know I love you for all that you are," Tessa reassured him, her voice filled with tenderness. "We all have our unique desires and fantasies, and what matters is that we can explore them together, with trust and respect."
Tessa couldn't resist teasing Mark a little more, knowing that he was still a bit embarrassed. She leaned in closer to him, her 34G chest pressing against his arm, and asked in a sultry tone, "So, have you talked to these two lovely ladies yet, Mark? And how often do you get to chat with them?"

Mark couldn't help but feel a shiver run down his spine at the feel of Tessa's curves against him. He took a deep breath, trying to regain his composure as he replied, "Uh, well, I've had a few conversations with them, just to get a better idea of what they want for their website. But nothing too personal or anything."
Tessa raised an eyebrow, a playful glint in her eye. "Oh really? Just professional conversations, huh? Are you sure you haven't been getting a little too friendly with them?" she teased, giving him a light squeeze.

Mark laughed, feeling a sense of relief that Tessa was taking everything in stride. "No, no, I promise. It's all been strictly business," he reassured her.
Tessa nodded, still smiling mischievously. "Okay, okay, I believe you. But if you ever do end up chatting with them about something other than work, you better let me know all the juicy details," she joked, winking at him.
Tessa's teasing continued as she playfully mounted Mark's lap, straddling him as she nipped at his earlobe. Her fingers trailed lightly along the nape of his neck as she whispered, "You know, Mark, I bet you secretly fantasize about being dominated by these two powerful women on the mats, don't you?"
Mark's breath caught in his throat as he felt the heat of Tessa's body against his own. He knew that she was only teasing him, but the thought of being overpowered by two voluptuous dominatrixes sent a thrill through his body. He chuckled nervously, trying to maintain his composure.
"Well, I mean... maybe a little," Mark admitted, his voice low and husky.
Tessa grinned, feeling emboldened by Mark's admission. "Mmm, I knew it," she purred, leaning in closer to him. "Maybe we should give it a try sometime. You and me, versus Dora Thunder and Anne Boobhammer. Think you could handle it, Mark?"
Mark's heart raced as he imagined the scenario that Tessa had just proposed. He knew that it would be a wild and intense experience, but the thought of exploring his deepest desires with Tessa by his side was too tempting to resist.
"I think I could handle it," Mark replied, his voice firm and confident. "As long as you're there with me, Tessa."

"Tessa, are you sure about this?" Mark asked, his voice laced with a hint of nervousness.
Mark nodded, his nerves slowly giving way to excitement.
Without a word, she straddled Mark's lap, her hands roaming over his body as she kissed him deeply. Mark moaned, his hands gripping her hips as he pulled her closer, his own desire growing with each passing moment. As they continued to kiss and touch, Tessa could feel her body growing hotter and hotter with desire.
Mark pulled off his girlfriends shirt, revealing her perfectly sculpted 34G tits. As the fleshy tits bounced free, her eagerly went for them, guiding her erect nipples to her mouth.
“AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAAAAAARKKKK!”

The next day, Tessa and Mark nervously entered Dora and Anne's studio, their hearts pounding with anticipation as they had arranged a first meeting to get to know each other. The space was dimly lit, filled with an air of mystery and excitement. Dora and Anne stood there, dressed in casual streetwear that did little to hide their prominent curves and aura of power.
Tessa glanced at Mark, a mixture of nerves and excitement evident in her eyes. Mark reached out and squeezed her hand, silently reassuring her as they approached Dora and Anne.

"Good to see you both again," Dora greeted them with a warm smile. "Are you ready to dive into the world of power play and domination?"
Tessa and Mark exchanged a hesitant glance, still unsure about the intensity of what they were about to experience. Sensing their uncertainty, Anne stepped forward, her eyes gleaming with a mix of confidence and understanding.
"We understand that this might be overwhelming for you, so how about we give you a glimpse of what's in store?" Anne proposed, her voice carrying a note of reassurance. "We'll have a friendly match between Dora and me. That way, you can see the dynamics and decide if it's something you're comfortable with."
Tessa and Mark nodded, grateful for the opportunity to witness a demonstration before fully committing. They moved to the sidelines as Dora and Anne prepared themselves, their bodies radiating strength and confidence.
Dora and Anne retreated to a side room to change into their fetish outfits, leaving Tessa and Mark momentarily breathless. The anticipation in the air was palpable as they waited for their return.
A few minutes later, the door swung open, revealing Dora in a striking black leather corset that hugged her curves tightly. Her ample 38G chest strained against the confines of the outfit, threatening to burst free at any moment. Completing her ensemble were leather chaps and high-heeled boots that accentuated her dominant presence.
Beside her stood Anne, her figure adorned with a similarly enticing outfit. Her corsage lacked cups, leaving her ample 40DD breasts on full display. She wore a matching thong that left little to the imagination, and combat boots that added an extra touch of power to her appearance.
Tessa's eyes widened, her breath hitching in her throat as she took in the sight before her. Mark stood beside her, equally captivated by the sheer sensuality and power exuded by Dora and Anne.
Dora smirked, her voice dripping with confidence. "Impressed, aren't you? This is just a taste of what we can offer," she said, her eyes flickering between Tessa and Mark.
Dora and Anne motioned for Tessa and Mark to sit at the corner of the mat, where a wide area of red leather lay beneath their feet. Tessa, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement, removed her shirt, leaving herself in just her bra. She settled down next to Mark, her skin tingling with anticipation.
Dora and Anne stood before them, their eyes roaming over Tessa's revealed cleavage. They couldn't help but tease her, their playful smiles widening.
"Well, well, Tessa," Dora remarked, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Looks like you're not afraid to show off those impressive assets of yours."
Anne chimed in with a playful smirk, "I must say, Mark is one lucky man to have such a buxom beauty by his side."
Tessa blushed at their comments, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. She leaned into Mark, her voice laced with playful defiance. "You better be ready to handle these assets, Mark. They might give you an unfair advantage," she teased, her fingers lightly tracing the edge of her bra.

Mark chuckled, his eyes filled with desire as he gazed at Tessa. "I have no doubt that we'll both have our hands full," he replied, his voice filled with anticipation.

Dora and Anne exchanged a knowing look, their excitement building as they saw the chemistry and playfulness between Tessa and Mark. It was clear that they were ready to explore their desires and push the boundaries together.
"Now, let us explain how domination and wrestling work," Dora began, her voice commanding yet inviting. She proceeded to outline the different scenarios, from one-sided domination where one partner takes control, to competitive wrestling matches where strength and strategy were put to the test.
Tessa and Mark listened attentively, their curiosity growing with each word. They were both eager to embrace the intensity and power dynamics that awaited them.
As Dora and Anne continued their explanations, the air in the room grew charged with anticipation. Tessa couldn't help but steal glances at Dora's impressive cleavage and Anne's commanding presence, feeling a mixture of admiration and desire.
The room seemed to pulsate with energy as Tessa and Mark prepared themselves for what lay ahead. They were ready to delve into the world of domination and wrestling, guided by the experienced hands of Dora and Anne. With hearts pounding and desires burning, they were about to embark on a journey that would push their limits, awaken their deepest passions, and explore the exhilarating realm of power and submission.

As Tessa and Mark watched from the corner of the mat, the energy in the room intensified. Dora and Anne, both confident and curvaceous, locked up in a collar and elbow tie-up, their bodies pressing against each other. The sound of their heavy breathing and the scuffle of their feet echoed through the space.
Their voluptuous bodies collided, causing their flesh to jiggle with each movement. The impact sent a reverberation through the room, accentuated by the padded walls that absorbed the force of their collision.
Dora's strength and skill quickly became evident as she maneuvered Anne into a side headlock. Anne, her 250-pound frame feeling the pressure, fought back with determination, but Dora's grip remained firm.
With a powerful twist of her hips, Dora flung Anne over her hip, sending her crashing into the padded wall. The impact created a thud that reverberated throughout the room, the force causing Anne's body to bounce heavily upon contact.
Their taunts filled the air as they continued to grapple, their words sharp and playful. "Is that all you've got, Anne?" Dora teased, her voice dripping with confidence. "I thought you'd put up more of a fight."
Anne, undeterred, responded with a defiant grin. "Just wait, Dora. I have a few tricks up my sleeve," she retorted, her words laced with determination.
Their buxom chests heaved with exertion as they wrestled, the curves of their bodies accentuating each move. The sound of their bodies colliding, skin against skin, filled the room. Their ample buttocks jiggled with each powerful motion, the force of their impacts emphasizing their strength and dominance.
Tessa and Mark watched in awe, their own bodies tingling with anticipation and desire. The sight of Dora and Anne, their voluptuous frames engaging in a battle of power and control, fueled their own fiery desires and awakened a primal hunger within them.
As the battle between Dora and Anne continued, a shift in momentum occurred. Anne managed to gain the upper hand, executing a series of expertly executed hip tosses on Dora. Each throw was a display of strength and technique, accompanied by the sound of their bodies hitting the mat with a thud. With each hip toss, Dora's leather corsage struggled to contain her generous G-cup breasts, causing them to bounce and jiggle freely. The motion accentuated the intensity of their wrestling, adding an enticing visual element to the dynamic. Tessa and Mark, still seated at the corner of the mat, were captivated by the spectacle unfolding before them. Tessa's eyes widened with a mix of excitement and arousal as she witnessed Dora's curves bouncing with each throw, the tantalizing sight heightening her own desires.
Mark, equally enthralled, couldn't help but let out a low groan as he observed the mesmerizing motion of Dora's ample bosom. The sound escaped his lips involuntarily, a testament to the intoxicating allure of the scene. Dora, while momentarily disoriented by the throws, refused to back down. Her determination and resilience shone through as she pushed herself up from the mat, her bosom heaving with each breath. Anne, her confidence radiating, taunted Dora playfully. "Come on, Dora! Is that all you've got? Show me what you're made of," she jeered, her voice filled with a mixture of challenge and excitement.
Dora's eyes narrowed, a competitive fire ignited within her. With a fierce determination, she lunged forward, aiming to regain control of the match. The room filled with a symphony of grunts, thuds, and the occasional yelp as the battle between Dora and Anne unfolded. Each movement accentuated the curves of their bodies, causing their breasts and buttocks to bounce and sway with unrestrained intensity. Tessa and Mark were unable to tear their eyes away, their own pulses racing with a mixture of arousal and anticipation. The energy in the room was electrifying, the air thick with desire and the intoxicating allure of power play and domination. As Dora and Anne continued their passionate struggle, Tessa's breath hitched, her body responding to the visual feast before her. Mark, equally enthralled, could feel his own desire building, aching to be unleashed.
Tessa and Mark watch in amazement as Anne and Dora clash in a double bearhug, their huge chests pressing together in a battle of wills. The sound of their bodies smacking against each other echoes through the studio, as they squeeze tighter and tighter.
"Come on, Anne, you know you can't handle these big titties!" Dora taunts, her G-cups bouncing and jiggling as she struggles against Anne's grasp.
Anne just grins, her own 40DDs pressed firmly against Dora's chest. "You talk a big game, Thunder, but let's see if you can back it up!" she retorts, tightening her grip even further.
The two women continue to squeeze each other, their curves bouncing and jiggling with each movement. Tessa and Mark watch with growing arousal, unable to take their eyes off the spectacle in front of them.
As the bearhug continues, Dora and Anne start to breathe heavily, their chests heaving with the effort. Finally, with one last burst of strength, Anne manages to lift Dora off her feet and slam her down onto the mat.
Dora groans as she hits the ground, her breasts bouncing wildly with the impact. Anne releases her from the bearhug and stands over her triumphantly, flexing her biceps and laughing.
Tessa and Mark are both panting with excitement, their arousal almost too much to handle. They exchange a knowing look, silently agreeing that they want to experience the same kind of intense physical domination from these two powerful women.
Anne grinned down at Dora, her ample backside hovering above Dora's chest. With a swift motion, she brought her hand down and slapped her own ass, producing a loud smack. Dora's eyes widened in surprise and arousal, but before she could react, Anne dropped her big booty onto her chest, crushing her with her weight. The impact made Dora gasp for air, her ample bosom jiggling beneath Anne's weight. Anne repeated the maneuver twice more, each time landing with a loud thud that echoed through the room. Dora moaned in pleasure and pain, unable to resist the sensation of Anne's weight on top of her.
Meanwhile, Tessa and Mark watched with rapt attention, their hands exploring each other's bodies as they grew increasingly aroused. Tessa's eyes were fixed on the two dominatrixes, her breath quickening with each loud thud. Mark, for his part, couldn't keep his eyes off of Tessa's heaving bosom. He reached out and began to fondle her breasts, feeling their weight and warmth in his hands. The room was filled with the sounds of heavy breathing, moans of pleasure and pain, and the thud of flesh on flesh as Anne and Dora battled it out on the mat. It was an erotic and intense scene, and Tessa and Mark were both lost in the moment, unable to resist their desires.
As Dora surrendered to Anne's dominance, the two women slowly rose from the mat, their bodies glistening with sweat and their curves still enticingly on display. They locked eyes with Tessa and Mark, their expressions filled with a mixture of triumph and playful authority.
Dora, her voice laced with authority, addressed the couple. "Well, well, well. It seems we have some eager spectators in our midst," she purred, her eyes glinting mischievously.
Anne smirked and chimed in, her voice carrying a seductive tone. "You two enjoyed the show, didn't you? Watching us dominate each other, feeling your desires awaken?"
Tessa, feeling a mix of fascination and fear, hesitated, her eyes darting between Dora and Anne. Mark, on the other hand, felt a surge of adrenaline and desire coursing through his veins. He stepped forward, his voice filled with a newfound confidence.
"I...I enjoyed it," Mark admitted, his gaze fixed on Dora and Anne. "I've always had fantasies of being dominated, and watching the two of you... it awakened something in me."
Dora's lips curled into a wicked smile as she took a step closer to Mark. "Well then, you're in luck. We're always up for a new challenge. Are you ready to experience the true power of domination?"
Mark's heart raced as he nodded, his arousal evident. Tessa, though apprehensive, stayed to watch, her curiosity overriding her initial fear.
Dora and Anne exchanged glances, silently communicating their plans. They approached Mark, their movements confident and deliberate. Tessa observed with a mix of intrigue and trepidation, her eyes locked on her boyfriend.
The dominatrixes circled Mark, their voices dripping with dominance. "You will learn obedience," Anne commanded, her gaze unwavering. "You will submit to our every desire."

As Mark hesitantly takes off his clothes, Dora smirks and licks her lips, sizing him up. "Mmm, you're not bad," she says, running her hands over his chest and abs. Then she is taking off her thong, leaving her slit bared in the crotchless chaps. "But I bet you can't handle me." Meanwhile, Anne stands in front of Tessa, her eyes locked onto Tessa's as she speaks in a low, sultry voice. "Your boyfriend is going to get a taste of what it's like to be dominated by a real woman," she says, reaching out to brush her fingers over Tessa's breast. "Don't you wish it was you?"
Tessa feels a shiver run down her spine at Anne's touch, but shakes her head. "N-no, I'm good," she stammers, feeling a mix of fear and arousal. Meanwhile, Dora is using her ample cleavage to smother Mark, pressing his face between her sweaty breasts as she grinds her hips against him. "Do you like that, little man?" she taunts, giggling as Mark struggles to breathe. "Maybe you're not as tough as you thought." As Anne continues to talk dirty to Tessa, Dora takes control of Mark, pushing him down onto the mat and straddling him. "Are you ready for the real fun to begin?" she asks, smirking down at him.
Dora positions herself atop Mark, her crotchless chaps leaving little to the imagination. Her leather-clad curves enthrall him as she takes control, her hands resting on his chest. The room is filled with a mix of anticipation and desire.
"Ready to experience true domination?" Dora purrs, her voice dripping with dominance. She leans in close, her lips grazing his ear. "I'm going to make you suffer... and enjoy every moment of it."
Mark's heart races as he feels the weight of Dora's body pressing against him. He can't help but squirm beneath her, his breath quickening with a mix of excitement and trepidation.
With a mischievous smile, Dora begins to tease him, running her hands along his torso, skillfully avoiding the areas he longs to be touched. Her touch is both gentle and tormenting, her fingers trailing lightly over his sensitive skin. "Do you want more?" she whispers, her voice laced with seduction. "Beg for it. Beg for my touch." Mark, lost in the sensations and consumed by his desire, finds himself surrendering to her command. "Please, Dora," he pleads, his voice filled with a mix of longing and need. "Touch me. Take control." Dora chuckles softly, her breath warm against his skin. She slowly lowers herself, her body tantalizingly close to his, but never quite touching where he desires it most. She revels in the power she holds over him, her dominance evident in her every move.
Tessa watches from the corner of the room, her eyes wide with a mixture of awe and arousal. She can't tear her gaze away as Dora expertly dominates and teases her boyfriend, her own desires swirling within her.
Mark's eyes widen as Dora and Anne join forces to dominate him, their ample chests pressing against his face as they smother him. He struggles to breathe, but they won't let up. "You like that, don't you?" Dora taunts him, her voice dripping with seduction. "You like being trapped between two pairs of big, soft tits?" Anne laughs as she delivers a sharp punch to Mark's belly, causing him to gasp for air. "You're such a little weakling," she taunts him. "We could crush you if we wanted to." As Mark struggles to catch his breath, Dora and Anne start to focus their attention on his balls. They punch and squeeze, making Mark writhe in pain. But despite the agony, there's a part of him that's enjoying the intense sensation. Tessa watches from the corner, unable to look away. She's both aroused and intimidated by the power that Dora and Anne possess.
Dora and Anne grab hold of Mark, their strong and curvaceous bodies effortlessly lifting him off the ground. With a smirk, they begin to fling him through the room, like a ragdoll in their hands. Mark's body sails through the air, his chest vulnerable and exposed. As he lands with a thud, Dora and Anne take turns delivering clotheslines, their arms colliding with Mark's chest in a powerful display of domination. The impact sends shivers of pain through his body, his muscles straining under the force. "Who's in control now, weakling?" Dora taunts, her voice laced with amusement. "You thought you could handle us, but we're just getting started." Anne follows suit, her movements swift and powerful. "You're nothing more than our plaything," she sneers. "A toy for us to toss around and break."
With each clothesline, the room fills with a cacophony of grunts, groans, and the thud of flesh meeting flesh. Mark's body jolts with each impact, his chest reddening from the punishment he endures. Tessa watches with a mix of awe and concern, her eyes fixed on the spectacle before her. She can't help but be captivated by the raw power and dominance displayed by Dora and Anne. The two dominatrixes continue their assault, their bodies moving with grace and strength. Their curves bounce and sway as they deliver blow after blow, their control over Mark unyielding. They revel in the sight of their helpless victim, their taunting words fueling their dominance.
The room becomes a battlefield of pain and desire, as Mark's body absorbs the punishment. Dora and Anne relish in their power, feeding off the energy of their dominance. Their bodies intertwine, their curves pressed against each other, a united force against Mark's submission. Tessa, caught between arousal and worry, can't tear her eyes away.
Dora tightens her thighs around Mark's head, making it difficult for him to breathe. She grinds her hips against his face, smothering him in her crotch. "How does it feel to be trapped between my powerful thighs?" she taunts. Anne steps up and turns around, presenting her massive bare ass to Mark's face. She starts to back up, smacking his face with each impact. "Do you like the feel of my big, juicy ass on your face?" she teases. Mark struggles and groans, trying to escape, but the two women have him firmly under control. Tessa watches from the corner, her hands roaming over her bare chest and lower regions, feeling aroused by the sight of the domination and rough play.
The room is filled with the sounds of slapping flesh, grunting, and moaning as Dora and Anne continue to work over Mark. They switch places, with Anne locking him between her thighs while Dora smothers him with her ass. "You're nothing but a weak little man," Dora says, as she bounces her curvy ass on Mark's face. "You'll never be able to take us on!" Mark's struggles become weaker as the two women continue to dominate him. Tessa's arousal reaches its peak as she watches the scene unfold, feeling a desire to join in the rough play.
“You wanna join Tessa? Make your pathetic boyfriend hard and jerk him off.”
Tessa hesitates for a moment, but then follows Anne's command. She walks over to Mark and starts to stroke his cock, while Dora and Anne continue to play with him. The three women take turns in grinding their bodies against Mark's face and chest, teasing him mercilessly. "You like that, don't you?" Anne taunts as she rubs her bare breasts against his face. Dora squeezes her thighs tighter around his head, making it hard for him to breathe. "You're such a pathetic little bitch, Mark," she sneers. Tessa continues to stroke him, feeling his cock grow harder in her hand. She looks up at the two dominant women with a mixture of fear and excitement. They continue to torment him, pushing him to the brink of ecstasy before pulling back. The women are in control, and they know it. They take pleasure in teasing and taunting him, enjoying the power they hold over him.
Anne suddenly stood up, taking Mark with her. She lifted him, carrying his 180lbs in her bulging arms, before SLAMMING him down back first onto her outstretched knee.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD! His hard cock jumped upon impact.
Anne held Mark firmly over her knee, his back arched and his chest pressed against her muscular thigh. She locked his arms behind his back, trapping him in place while Dora straddled his face, her massive breasts smothering him. Tessa was positioned on the floor in front of him, her hand moving up and down his shaft.
Mark groaned and squirmed beneath them, his body wracked with pleasure and pain.
Dora's breasts jiggled and bounced on his face, making it hard for him to breathe. Tessa's hand moved faster and faster, bringing him closer to the edge.
"Come on, cum for us, you little bitch," Anne taunted him. "You know you want to."
Dora leaned forward and whispered in his ear, her hot breath tickling his skin. "Just let it go, honey. Let us take care of you."
Mark's body tensed and he let out a loud moan as he finally reached his climax. Tessa continued to stroke him, making sure he was completely spent before she released him.
The three women stood up, looking down at the exhausted man beneath them. They exchanged high-fives and grinned, feeling victorious.
"Looks like we've broken another one," Dora said with a laugh.

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
Re: Dominant Desires 1
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 09:11:22 PM »
How intimidating... poor little tessa... gets used as a slave, forced to stroke her boyfriend  :o
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 09:19:05 PM by ColombianCouple »
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Dominant Desires 1
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 10:26:28 AM »
Poor Tessa but a fantastic read
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages