News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Pastor's Wife

• 0 Replies

Offline bludevil8306

The Pastor's Wife
« on: May 19, 2023, 06:36:30 PM »
The pastor’s wife had been looking forward to her lunch date with her husband, John, at their favorite restaurant for weeks. She had even picked out a new dress and had her hair styled for the occasion. As she walked into the restaurant, she spotted John sitting at a table with a young, beautiful woman.

At first, the pastor’s wife thought it must be a business meeting or a casual acquaintance, but as she got closer, she saw that they were laughing and enjoying each other's company a little too much for her liking. She couldn't believe what was happening right in front of her.

Without thinking, the pastor’s wife marched over to their table and slammed her purse down on it. "What the hell is going on here?" she demanded.

John looked up, startled, and tried to explain that the young woman was just a colleague from work. But the pastor’s wife wasn't buying it. She knew in her heart that something was going on between them.

The young woman, who had been silent up until now, spoke up. “Why don’t you take your slutty dress and stockings out of here before I rip them off you and stuff them down your throat, you dumb cxnt? He doesn't want you. He wants me, and I intend to make him mine even if I have to beat your ass to do so. You're done, you stupid slut!”

The pastor’s wife's blood boiled. “Bitch, do you want to throw down with me? I’ll fuck you up so bad and so fast you’ll never knew what hit you!”

The two women began to argue loudly, drawing the attention of the other patrons in the restaurant. Some of them even gathered around to watch the drama unfold. In a fit of rage, the pastor’s wife lunged at the young woman, grabbing her hair and pulling her to the ground. The two women began to claw at each other, rolling around on the floor. Eventually their expensive dresses had rolled up to their waists and their long, beautiful legs in sheer stockings tangled together. The other patrons cheered them on, some even taking out their phones to record the fight.

The pastor himself was mesmerized and hard as a rock. He had watched his beautiful wife in catfights before, but never with an opponent as sexy as this one.

As their floor battle continued, they eventually were reduced to their sheer stockings, flimsy g strings and sexy high heels. The crowd was speechless.

It was a brutal battle, but eventually, the pastor’s wife emerged victorious as she had before on many occasions. As the young woman lay defeated on the floor, the pastor’s wife stood over her, breathing heavily and panting, opening and closing her fists, her rage not yet fully spent.

"Stay away from my husband, you goddamned whore!” she warned and dragged her beaten rival by the hair across the floor of the restaurant before throwing her out the front door onto the sidewalk out front. Her husband and the other patrons sat stunned and speechless, many more aroused than they had ever been in their lives

It was a scene that would be talked about for weeks to come, and the pastor’s wife would always be remembered as the gorgeous woman with the sexy lingerie who fought for her man.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 01:29:34 AM by bludevil8306 »