News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Leeann54 vs Paige VanZant nhb fight no mercy for the loser total humiliation

• 18 Replies

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches

Hello to all the freecatfight members. A member ask me if i could beat PAIGE VANZANT in a fight with no rules. Lol i said yes. So now I want the freecatfight members to give their opinions and thoughts about the match.

Leeann54  5 8  140lbs  36-25-36 56yrs Blonde hair  the poll section favorite fighter

Paige VANZANT  5 4 125lbs 34-26-36 29yrs Blonde hair.  Bareknukles sexy fighter

Like in all my polls .i hope all the freecatfight members will participate and  help me make the poll entertaining for all the freecatfight members. Please offer your suggestions and options were you want us to have the fight and what do you want boths of us do to each other. If anyone wants to posted paige moves you are welcome to
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
Oh sweetie. I adore you.  But Paige will make hamburger out of you. She ALMOST beat me!

Offline Put11

Oh, Paige wins this for sure, she is definitely stronger.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Leeann54,
I haven't seen you on here in awhile.  I am so glad you are back at it.

I think you two should Duke it out in the room you are walking into in the photo above. You should be  wearing that outfit and Page wearing something similarly sexy and revealing.
Maybe you two are arguing over something  (maybe it's the man at the edge of your picture). You throw your drink in her face, she does the same to you, you grab each other's hair and the fight is on!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
Oh sweetie. I adore you.  But Paige will make hamburger out of you. She ALMOST beat me!

Oh Dearie hugs and kisses. Sorry to disappointed you when I humiliate Paige. But I always enjoyed reading your opinions
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 12:08:24 AM by Leeann54 »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member

Lol really i can't believe I am loseing who is sexier part of this poll.  Well  i quess all the members who said i was sexy in personal messages was lying to me

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Hopefully the obvious right choice beats the lady of 5000 bots.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Leeann54,
I'm glad to see you still going at it.

Offline speed

• God Member
Leeann will destroy an overconfident Paige, leaving her begging Leeann fro mercy. Leeann will bring her strap on out to play and pound Paige to multiple orgasms.   Speed

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
I love Leeanna to death but Paige will beat her down and make her beg. would be very hot to see.

Offline BustyBrunetteMilf

Very interesting poll, and interesting match up, i myself think i would have matched up better, but in this case, its Leeann vs Paige, and does have the training and fighting skills, but watching her in her fights i think she lacks that killer instinct!! and with that said, i think that might give Leeann the edge!! Like i said Might!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
I'm a little surprised this didn't last longer. Good combatants.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
I just want to thank all the freecatfight members who vote and posted replies in the poll. Thank you all for voting honestly who you think is the better woman. Lol but I strongly disagree with paige winning the who is sexier part of the poll

Hugs and kisses
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 04:09:40 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline BustyBrunetteMilf

Great Great Great Poll as always!! How about a more mature rival to face Leeann??? Just saying!!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
Great Great Great Poll as always!! How about a more mature rival to face Leeann??? Just saying!!
I would be down for that.