News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Little Susie" and her family - battling mommy

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
"Little Susie" and her family - battling mommy
« on: May 23, 2023, 08:57:21 PM »
A week later, I found myself standing in front of an inconspicuous building, the address I had discovered that led me to the place where my mom used to wrestle in the past. Excitement and nervous anticipation filled me as I gathered the courage to step inside. I had been in contact with Jim, a man who organized these private and exclusive wrestling matches, and we had arranged to meet to discuss my upcoming pro match.
As I entered the building, I was greeted by the sound of muffled voices and the unmistakable scent of sweat and adrenaline. The atmosphere was electric, charged with the anticipation of the upcoming matches. I scanned the room until my eyes landed on a man who seemed to match the description of Jim. He was a tall, imposing figure with a rugged look about him, exuding an air of confidence.
Approaching Jim, I introduced myself, my voice tinged with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Hi, I'm Susie. We've been in contact about the pro match."
Jim smiled warmly and extended his hand. "Good to finally meet you, Susie. I've heard great things about your wrestling potential. Let's find a quiet spot to discuss the details."
We moved to a corner of the room, away from the bustling activity. The room was filled with the sounds of wrestlers warming up, stretching, and the occasional thud of bodies hitting the mat. It was an environment that fueled my excitement and made me eager to step into the ring.
Jim began explaining the logistics of the upcoming pro match, outlining the rules, expectations, and the level of competition I could expect. His passion for wrestling was evident as he shared stories of the matches that had taken place in this very building, the triumphs, and the challenges each wrestler faced.
I listened intently, my mind filled with a mix of anticipation and determination. I couldn't help but imagine myself in the ring, the adrenaline rushing through my veins as I grappled with my opponents, the crowd cheering and chanting my name.
As the conversation progressed, Jim asked about my wrestling background and my goals for the match
Of course I lied. What should I tell him? That I stopped wrestling some years ago due to my chest size? That I got to know about my mom`s secrets and want to try myself?
Jim nodded, clearly impressed by my dedication. "Susie, I can see the fire in your eyes. I believe you have what it takes to make a significant impact in this business. This match will be your opportunity to showcase your talent and leave your mark."
As our meeting came to an end, Jim extended his hand once again. "I'm excited to have you as part of this event, Susie. Train hard, stay focused, and remember, this is your chance to shine."
With renewed determination, I shook Jim's hand firmly. "Thank you, Jim. I won't let you down. I'll give it my all."
As the evening of the fight arrived, my heart was pounding with a mix of excitement and nervousness. I followed the event staff through a maze of hallways until we reached a dimly lit and slightly dirty locker room. The air was heavy with anticipation, and the sounds of echoing footsteps and muffled conversations filled the space.
To my surprise, the locker room was already occupied by a group of other female wrestlers. Their eyes flickered with curiosity as they noticed my entrance, their attention seemingly drawn to my ample chest. I couldn't help but feel self-conscious as their gazes lingered on me, but I reminded myself that I belonged here, that I had worked hard to earn my place.
Taking a deep breath, I tried to push aside any lingering insecurities and focused on the task at hand. I approached an empty spot, where I would be changing, and began to unzip my bag to retrieve my wrestling gear.
One of the girls, a tall and confident wrestler with fiery red hair, approached me with a friendly smile. "Hey there, new girl. I'm Ruby. Looks like you're about to have your first match. Exciting, isn't it?"
I returned her smile, grateful for the warm welcome. "Hi, Ruby. Yes, it's my debut tonight. I'm both nervous and excited."
Ruby chuckled. "Don't worry, we've all been there. You've got a killer look with those assets of yours. The crowd is gonna eat it up. Just own it!"
Her words brought a mix of reassurance and a tinge of embarrassment, knowing that my ample chest seemed to have garnered attention. But I appreciated Ruby's encouragement and the camaraderie among the wrestlers.
As I started changing into my wrestling gear, I could feel the curious eyes of the other girls on me. I tried to maintain my composure, reminding myself that we were all in this together, united by our love for the sport.
I carefully picked up the leather bikini and matching chaps from my bag, feeling the smooth texture of the material against my fingertips. As I began to put on the outfit, I couldn't help but appreciate the way it hugged my curves, accentuating my figure in all the right places.
One of the other wrestlers, a friendly and experienced woman named Maya, noticed me struggling a bit with the chaps. She approached me with a knowing smile. "Hey, Susie, need a hand there? These chaps can be a bit tricky to get on."
I nodded gratefully, feeling a mixture of excitement and gratitude for Maya's assistance. "Thanks, Maya. I appreciate it. I want to make sure everything is perfectly in place for my match."
Maya chuckled as she stepped closer, her expertise evident in the way she effortlessly adjusted the chaps over my hips. "No worries, hun. We've all been there. It takes a bit of practice, but you'll get the hang of it. Looking fierce, by the way!"
Maya chuckled as she stepped closer, her expertise evident in the way she effortlessly adjusted the chaps over my hips. "No worries, hun. We've all been there. It takes a bit of practice, but you'll get the hang of it. Looking fierce, by the way!"
Her words brought a smile to my face, boosting my confidence as I admired myself in the mirror. With Maya's help, the leather outfit fit snugly against my body, highlighting my curves and exuding a sense of power and strength.
As I surveyed the other wrestlers in the room, my curiosity got the better of me. "Hey, Maya, do you know if any of these girls will be my opponent tonight?"
Maya shook her head, her eyes scanning the room. "Not that I know of, Susie. We won't know until the matches are announced. But no matter who you face, I have no doubt you'll give them a run for their money."
As I finished putting on the leather chaps, Maya noticed me struggling with the bikini top. She approached me with a mix of amusement and curiosity. "Susie, dear, let me help you with that top. My, oh my, you've got quite a pair there."
Blushing slightly, I nodded and allowed Maya to adjust the straps and ensure a secure fit. "Thanks, Maya. Yeah, they can be a bit of a challenge sometimes, but I manage."
Maya's eyes widened as she looked at my ample cleavage. "Manage? Susie, with those curves, you're going to have the crowd going wild. How do you plan to wrestle with such assets?"
I chuckled nervously, realizing that my voluptuous figure might present a unique set of challenges in the ring. "Well, Maya, I've been working on my technique and agility. I believe I can use my size to my advantage. Plus, I've seen wrestlers with similar attributes who have excelled in the ring."
Curiosity got the better of me, and I couldn't resist asking, "Speaking of wrestlers with a large bust, have you ever heard of a wrestler named Dora Dynamite?"
Maya's face lit up with recognition. "Dora Dynamite? Oh, she was something else! I met her years ago, and let me tell you, she had an equally impressive bosom. She was fierce and captivating in the ring. A true legend."
My heart skipped a beat as I listened to Maya's description of Dora Dynamite, my mom. The thought sent a surge of emotions through me, but I decided to keep my suspicion to myself for now.
As we prepared to head out to the arena, I couldn't help but wonder if Dora Dynamite was indeed my mother. The thought filled me with a mix of pride and curiosity, but for now, it was a secret I would keep to myself.
As I put on my gown, feeling the anticipation building up inside me, I made my way towards the entrance of the arena. The sound of the roaring crowd reached my ears, sending shivers down my spine. Tonight was the night I would step into the ring and make my mark.
But before it was my turn, I had the privilege of witnessing Maya's match. The muscled woman she was facing seemed formidable, a true force to be reckoned with. The crowd's excitement grew as the bell rang, signaling the start of the match.
Maya and her opponent wasted no time in unleashing a display of athleticism and skill that left me in awe. They exchanged lightning-fast strikes, executed jaw-dropping acrobatics, and performed gravity-defying moves that elicited gasps from the audience.
As the match progressed, a series of unexpected wardrobe malfunctions occurred. The high-energy nature of their bout caused the straps of Maya's bikini top to come loose, revealing more than intended. Not to be outdone, her opponent's attire also suffered a similar fate, leaving both women partially exposed.
To my surprise, instead of embarrassment, the mishap only seemed to fuel the excitement of the crowd. Their cheers grew louder, and I could sense an electric atmosphere of exhilaration and titillation filling the arena.
But amidst the spectacle, a part of me couldn't help but wonder about the nature of the wrestling industry. The fine line between athleticism and entertainment, the way a wardrobe malfunction could turn into a source of fascination for the audience. It was a world where the boundaries of modesty were pushed, and the allure of sensuality intertwined with the artistry of the sport.
As Maya's match came to an end, the crowd erupted in applause, showering both competitors with admiration and respect. Maya, though exhausted, held her head high, her spirit unbroken. She had been power-bombed three times, until she had to give in and was counted out.
With Maya's match as inspiration, I knew that it was now my turn to step into the spotlight. The adrenaline surged through my veins, my heart pounding in my chest. I took a deep breath, focusing my mind on the task ahead, ready to give the audience a performance they would never forget.
I took a deep breath as I stepped through the ropes and into the ring. The moment I dropped my gown, the crowd's reaction was immediate and overwhelming. A cacophony of cheers, whistles, and applause erupted throughout the arena. Their enthusiasm was palpable, and it fueled the fire within me.
The white chaps clung snugly to my hips, accentuating my curves and drawing attention to my toned legs. The thong I wore left little to the imagination, showcasing the roundness of my backside. But it was the straining bikini top that really captured everyone's attention.
As I moved, my H-cup breasts threatened to burst free from the confines of the tight fabric. The crowd couldn't help but comment on the spectacle before them, their voices blending into a symphony of admiration and desire.
"Look at those curves! She's a knockout!"
"Those tits are a sight to behold!"
"Damn, that bikini top is barely holding on! Give us a show, sweetheart!"
Their unabashed enthusiasm both excited and unnerved me. It was a testament to the power of my body, the appeal that I held as a wrestler. In that moment, I embraced the realization that my voluptuous figure was a weapon in the ring, capable of captivating an entire audience.
Then the music changed and my opponent appeared.
My heart skipped a beat as I watched the figure make her way down the aisle. A sense of familiarity washed over me as I took in the sight of the mature blonde masked fighter. Her confident stride, the way she commanded the attention of the crowd, it was unmistakable. It was my mom, Dora, making her grand entrance.
The crowd erupted into a frenzy of excitement, their cheers growing louder and more fervent. It was clear that they remembered Dora and the impact she had made in the wrestling world. She had left a lasting impression, and now, she was back to reclaim her place in the spotlight.
Dora was a vision in her red leather bra and panty set, accentuating her curves and exuding an aura of power. Her combat boots added an extra edge to her appearance, a symbol of her strength and determination. Every step she took, every sway of her hips, was met with raucous applause and admiration.
As I stood there, my emotions ran wild. Mixed feelings of pride, excitement, and a hint of nervousness coursed through my veins. Seeing my mom back in action after all these years was both awe-inspiring and intimidating. She had always been my role model, my inspiration, and now, I would be facing her in the ring.
I couldn't help but marvel at her confidence, her ability to captivate the audience with her seductive showmanship. It was a reminder of the passion and skill that had made her a legend in the wrestling world. But beneath the spectacle, I knew there was a fierce competitor ready to unleash her prowess.
As the music blared and the crowd's cheers reached a crescendo, Dora climbed into the ring, a knowing smile on her lips. Her eyes locked with mine for a brief moment, and in that instant, a silent understanding passed between us. We were about to engage in a battle, a clash of generations, but there was also a deep love and respect that bound us together.
As the bell sounded, there was a moment of hesitation between us. Neither of us wanted to make the first move, but suddenly Dora sprang into action. She delivered a swift belly kick, catching me off guard. The impact sent a jolt through my body, causing me to stagger backward.
With a grin on her face, Dora followed up with a series of forearm smashes to my upper back. Each blow reverberated through my body, making my muscles ache. Despite the stinging sensation, I remained determined not to let my guard down.
As the crowd cheered, I could hear Dora taunting me, her voice dripping with confidence. "Is that all you've got, Susie? Come on, show me what you're made of!" Her words fueled my competitive spirit, pushing me to fight back.
I gathered my strength and retaliated with a well-timed counterattack. I lunged forward, aiming for Dora's midsection with a powerful knee strike. Our bodies collided, creating a momentary burst of energy in the ring.
As the match between my mother, Dora, and me intensified, I saw an opportunity to gain the upper hand. I swiftly sent her towards the ropes with an Irish whip, watching as her buxom body bounced off the cables and came hurtling back towards me.
With a burst of energy, I lunged forward and delivered a powerful clothesline directly to Dora's chest. The collision of our curvaceous figures created a stunning spectacle, eliciting gasps and cheers from the frenzied crowd. The impact reverberated through our bodies, causing our breasts to jiggle and sway in response.
As I capitalized on the opportunity and sent my mother, Dora, crashing down to the mat, I couldn't help but notice that the impact had caused her voluptuous bosom to partially slip from the confines of her strained leather bra. The sight added an extra layer of intensity to the already electrifying atmosphere.
With a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins, I swiftly grabbed a handful of Dora's hair, pulling her up from the canvas. Her resistance was futile against my determined grip as I positioned myself, ready to execute a hair mare move that would send her hurtling through the ring.
In one swift motion, I propelled my mother forward, using her hair as leverage. The force of the hair mare unleashed a thunderous collision as Dora's buxom body soared through the air, momentarily defying gravity before crashing back down to the mat. The impact reverberated through the ring, causing our ample assets to jiggle and bounce with the force of the maneuver.
The spectacle of our buxom figures and the sheer intensity of our moves had the crowd on the edge of their seats. They reveled in the dynamic exchange between a mother and daughter, savoring every moment as we showcased our strength, agility, and undeniable allure.
As I leaned over the top rope, catching my breath and basking in the adulation of the crowd, some unruly members of the audience began hurling rude comments in our direction. Their crude remarks aimed at our buxom bodies and the provocative nature of our wrestling attire stung, but I refused to let them dampen my spirits.
Feeling a surge of defiance, I straightened up, pushing my chest forward, and shouted back at the rowdy spectators. My voice reverberated through the arena as I playfully teased and taunted them, relishing in their mixed reactions. The sight of my ample cleavage spilling over the top of my straining bikini top only seemed to fuel their enthusiasm, as their cheers and jeers reached a crescendo.
However, in the midst of my banter with the crowd, I failed to notice the subtle movement behind me. Before I could react, my mom, Dora, had stealthily approached from behind, wrapping her arms tightly around my midsection. The suddenness of her attack caught me off guard, and I found myself lifted off my feet as she executed a powerful suplex, launching me over her shoulder.
The impact as my body crashed down onto the mat was intense, and the force was too much for my bikini top to bear. As I hit the canvas, my ample bosom burst free from its constraints, exposing my glistening curves to the audience's voracious gaze. Gasps and hollers erupted from the crowd as they were treated to an unexpected sight, their fascination with our buxom figures reaching new heights.
As I lay on the mat, momentarily dazed from the suplex and the sudden exposure, I could feel the eyes of the crowd fixated upon me. Mixed reactions of surprise, arousal, and excitement filled the air, amplifying the electric atmosphere of the arena. The incident only added to the spectacle and heightened the intensity of our mother-daughter clash.
"You've inherited quite the assets, my dear," mom teased, her voice filled with playful banter. As the match continued, Mom adjusted her own bra, ensuring it was snug and secure. My bikini top, on the other hand, had come loose during the intense back-and-forth. The crowd erupted in cheers and gasps as Dora, with a mischievous smirk, lifted me off the mat for a thunderous body slam.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMM! My curves jiggled and my big tits rocked on my chest like huge pillows.
I groaned and held my back.
As I struggled on the mat, my mom, Dora, came to my “aid”. She knelt behind me, ripped my bikini top off freeing my large sweaty tits completely. The she was pushing her combat boot between my shoulder blades, applying pressure that made me wince. I could feel the strain on my arms as she wrenched them back in a submission hold.
I grunted in discomfort, feeling the intense pressure on my body. The crowd erupted with cheers and jeers, their voices blending into a chaotic symphony of excitement. I could hear comments from the audience, some urging my mom on, others cheering for me to break free.
My heart pounded in my chest as I tried to muster the strength to escape my mom's hold. Sweat trickled down my forehead, mixing with the exertion of the match. I could feel the heat radiating from our bodies, a testament to the intensity of the wrestling contest.
Amidst the struggle, I couldn't help but admire my mom's strength and skill. She had taught me everything I knew about wrestling, and now she was pushing me to my limits, testing my resilience and determination. Despite the pain, there was a sense of pride knowing that I was facing off against such a formidable opponent.
As the seconds ticked by, I focused on finding a way to break free. I mustered every ounce of strength, trying to wiggle and squirm, but my mom's hold remained firm. I grunted, the effort straining my muscles as I searched for any opening or leverage.
My breasts swayed heavily as I did so. The other wrestlers at the edge of the ring watched with anticipation, their eyes filled with a mix of admiration and excitement. They knew the intensity of the moment, having experienced similar battles themselves. Their reactions were a mix of empathy, respect, and competitive spirit.
I took a deep breath, channeling my inner resolve. I refused to let the pain and pressure defeat me. With a surge of energy, I summoned one last burst of strength and managed to break free from my mom's hold. The crowd erupted with applause, recognizing the tenacity in my escape.
As I rolled away from my mom, I felt a mix of exhaustion and exhilaration. The match was far from over, but I knew I had given it my all. With renewed determination, I rose to my feet, ready to continue the battle, fueled by the energy of the crowd and the spirit of competition.
As the match intensifies, I gather my strength and tackle my mom, Dora, into the ropes. The impact makes her gasp for air, leaving her vulnerable. Seizing the opportunity, I deliver a series of mighty chest chops, each strike reverberating through the arena and causing her G-cups to bounce. The force behind them is enough to make her wince in pain, her breath momentarily stolen.
With determination in my eyes, I swiftly turn her around, pressing her tits against the rough ropes. I use the tension to my advantage, applying pressure against her back. As I do so, I notice her bra struggling to contain the strain, the fabric visibly stretching against her ample bosom. A mischievous smirk creeps across my face as I taunt her.
"Having trouble keeping it all in, Mom?" I tease, my voice filled with playful confidence. "Looks like those curves of yours are no match for my moves."
As the crowd roars with excitement, I take advantage of the situation and push my mom, Dora, along the ropes. The force causes her bra to dislocate, leaving her bare chest exposed to the audience. The sight of her jiggling bosom against the rope intensifies the cheers from the crowd.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAWDDDDDDD SUUUUUUSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!” She cries out in agony as her large tits get stretched and marked.
I can't help but smirk as I taunt her, knowing I've gained the upper hand. "Is that all you've got, Mom? Your bra can't even handle the pressure! Looks like you're in for a rough ride."
With a renewed determination, I seize the opportunity and deliver a swift strike, sending Dora crashing into the turnbuckle. The impact reverberates through the ring, causing her bare chest to collide with the unforgiving padding. She winces in pain, but I can't afford to show any mercy. This is a fight, and I must seize every advantage.
"Come on, Mom! Is that the best you can do?" I taunt, capitalizing on the moment. I can see the frustration in her eyes, fueling my own confidence. The intensity of the match grows with each passing second, and I'm ready to show my mom that I'm not the little girl she once knew.
In the midst of the chaos, the sweat begins to bead on our bodies, glistening under the bright lights of the arena. The physical exertion and the heat of the moment only serve to intensify the adrenaline pumping through my veins.
I take a moment to catch my breath, the crowd's cheers filling my ears. I lock eyes with my mom, and despite the intense competition, there's a flicker of pride and love in her gaze. We may be opponents in the ring, but there's an unbreakable bond that transcends the battle.
“Go on love. They love you…”, my mom whispered unnoticed from the crowd.
In the heat of the moment, I listen to my mom's whispered encouragement and decide to continue the thrilling show. As we stand in the center of the ring, I quickly assess the situation and seize the opportunity. With a burst of energy, I grab my mom's wrist and whip her towards the ropes. As she rebounds off the ropes and comes charging back towards me, I lower my shoulder and prepare for a devastating spear.
With all my strength and determination, I launch myself forward, crashing into my mom's midsection. The impact is intense, our bodies colliding with a resounding thud. I feel the force reverberate through my body as I drive her back, the momentum carrying us both to the canvas. Our buxom bodies shake and sway with the impact, the crowd erupting in excitement.
The arena fills with cheers and gasps as the move unfolds before their eyes. The sight of two fierce competitors, both topless and engaged in a thrilling wrestling match, captures their attention. Sweat glistens on our bodies as we struggle and fight, our chests rising and falling with each breath.
As we lie on the mat, I can hear the cheers and jeers from the other wrestlers at the edge of the ring. They are enthralled by the intensity of our match, watching with admiration and excitement. Their expressions reflect a mix of astonishment, anticipation, and maybe even a hint of envy.
As I lie on top of my mom, our naked chests pressing together, I hook her leg and the referee drops down for the count. "One... Two..." I can feel the intensity of the moment, the sweat glistening on our bodies, and the adrenaline coursing through my veins.
But just as I think victory is within my grasp, my mom summons her strength and kicks out with a forceful thrust. The crowd erupts in cheers and gasps, impressed by her resilience. I roll off her, catching my breath, and a mix of frustration and determination fills me.
We lock eyes for a brief moment, both of us knowing that this match is far from over. It's a testament to our shared love for this sport, the passion that runs through our veins. I can't help but feel a mix of pride and admiration for my mom as we continue to battle it out in the ring.
As I rise to my feet, I shake off the disappointment of the failed pin attempt. The crowd's energy fuels me, their cheers and chants pushing me forward. I know I have to dig deep, tap into my inner strength, and bring everything I have to defeat my mom.
As I reach for my mom's hair, ready to lift her up, a sudden flurry of arm blows rain down on my belly, catching me off guard. The impact stuns me, causing me to double over in pain. I gasp for breath, momentarily weakened by the relentless strikes.
Before I can regain my composure, my mom seizes the opportunity. She swiftly pulls my legs out from under me, causing me to crash down onto the canvas. The force of the impact momentarily knocks the wind out of me, leaving me vulnerable and disoriented.
I feel her strong hands grabbing my legs, positioning them in a way that leaves me exposed. My heart races as I realize what's coming next. With a swift motion, she locks in the Boston Crab, bending my body in an excruciating position. My chest is pressed against the unforgiving canvas, intensifying the discomfort.
I grit my teeth, trying to suppress the pain that shoots through my body. The strain on my back and legs is immense, and I can feel the pressure building with each passing second. The crowd's cheers seem distant as my focus narrows on the battle within the ring.
As beads of sweat form on my forehead and trickle down my face, I push through the pain, inching my way towards the ropes. Each movement feels like an eternity, but I refuse to let the agony consume me. I can hear the crowd's encouragement, their voices spurring me on.
As I desperately tried to crawl towards the ropes, my body covered in sweat, I could feel my mom's relentless grip pulling me back. Every inch I gained was met with an equal force, my sweaty chest pressing against the canvas, adding to the intensity of the struggle. The heat of the arena only amplified the sweat pouring down our bodies, making every movement slippery and challenging.
My chest heaved with exertion, my bosom glistening with sweat, as I strained against the pain shooting through my lower back. The chaps and thong I wore clung to my body, dampened by the perspiration that soaked my skin. My mom's body was no different, her curves shimmering with sweat, showcasing the physicality and intensity of the match.
As we continued our grueling battle, the crowd erupted with a mix of cheers and jeers, their voices blending into a cacophony of excitement. Their eyes were fixed on our buxom bodies, captivated by the display of strength and determination. The sight of our sweat-slicked skin and heaving chests only fueled their enthusiasm, creating an electrifying atmosphere in the arena.
As the match raged on, I pushed my limits, refusing to succumb to the pain and fatigue. My mom's grip may have been relentless, but my spirit burned brighter. I could feel the eyes of the other wrestlers at the edge of the ring, their expressions a mix of awe, respect, and anticipation. They, too, understood the physical demands of the sport and the fierce competition that fueled our every move.
Then she got tired and picked up my weakened body, wrecked by back pain, and pushed me into the ropes. She used middle and upper rope to tie up my arms.
“Here we go my little sunshine!” She smirked and laughed and the ref was simply enjoying the view instead of interfering.
As I struggled to break free from the ropes, my mom's taunts echoed in my ears. The exhaustion was starting to take its toll on my body, and I could feel my muscles trembling with fatigue. My arms were trapped tightly in the ropes, leaving me vulnerable and exposed.
The crowd's energy surged through the arena, their cheers and jeers blending together into a cacophony of sound. I could feel their eyes on me, my sweaty and heaving chest on full display. The combination of adrenaline and weariness made my emotions swirl, a mix of determination and frustration.
Mommy, whispered to me, urging her to play along and put on a good show for the audience. I nodded, understanding the plan. Within seconds, Dora grabs the ropes on each side of me, using her impressive chest as a weapon.
With a mischievous grin, Dora slamsher buxom chest against Susie's, the impact causing a jolt of surprise to run through Susie's body. Both tlarge sets of tits rippling with the impact, The crowd erupts into cheers and applause, enthralled by the display of mother-daughter rivalry in the ring.
“Smash those funbags Dora!”
“Hold on Susie!”
As Dora pushes against Susie, their sweaty bodies glisten under the bright lights. Susie can feel the warmth and pressure of her mother's chest against her own, the sensations both familiar and exhilarating. They sway and jostle, locked in a battle of wills, their chests jiggling with each impact against one another.
Susie's emotions are a whirlwind. Mixed feelings of pride, determination, and a touch of embarrassment surge through her. The crowd's reaction fuels her competitive spirit, pushing her to match her mother's energy and strength.
The exchange continues, each collision between their chests met with cheers and jeers from the crowd. The intimate struggle between mother and daughter becomes a captivating spectacle, their buxom bodies taking center stage in a display of power and resilience.
As the match continued, my mom unleashed a barrage of attacks, using her arms and combat boots to target my chest. Each blow echoed through the arena, creating a symphony of impacts.
The resounding thuds of my mom's strikes reverberated through my body, causing my chest to jolt with each hit. The force of her attacks tested my endurance, but I refused to back down. The sweat glistened on our bodies, mingling with the intensity of the match.
Despite the pain, I pushed through, mustering all my strength and determination. I could hear the crowd's cheers growing louder, fueling my spirit to keep fighting.
As the match reached its climax, my mom seized the momentum. With a sudden burst of energy, she launched herself into the air, delivering a thunderous drop kick aimed directly at my chest. The impact was nothing short of devastating.
The force of her drop kick sent a shockwave through my body, causing me to stumble backward, gasping for breath. The power behind the blow was staggering, and I felt my chest reverberate with the sheer intensity of the impact. It was as if a freight train had collided with my torso, momentarily taking the wind out of my sails.
Unable to withstand the force, my body gave way, and I collapsed to the canvas. The world around me spun in a dizzying blur as I tried to regain my senses. The pain surged through my chest, radiating outward, reminding me of the power my mom possessed.
As I lay there, the weight of exhaustion settled upon me. The crowd's cheers and taunts blended into a distant murmur, as if coming from a different realm. Every breath was a struggle, and my body felt heavy, as if anchored to the mat.
Through the haze, I saw my mom, determined and resolute, seizing the opportunity to secure the victory. She moved swiftly, her experience evident in every motion. With a focused gaze, she positioned herself over my prone form, going for the pin.
The referee dropped to the mat, beginning the countdown as my mom pressed her body against mine, her sweat-drenched skin meeting mine. The audience held its breath, anticipation filling the air.
"One! Two!" The referee's voice echoed, each count feeling like an eternity.
But as the referee's hand fell for the third time, my strength failed me. The pain and fatigue had taken their toll, and I couldn't muster the energy to kick out. The sound of the final count filled the arena, signaling my defeat.
The crowd erupted in a mix of applause and cheers, acknowledging my mom's victory. I lay there, a mixture of disappointment and pride coursing through my veins. Despite the loss, I knew I had given my all, leaving everything I had in that ring.
As the realization sunk in, I saw my mom rise to her feet, a triumphant smile gracing her lips. She extended a hand, offering me support and respect. With a nod of acknowledgement, I accepted her gesture, allowing her to help me rise from the canvas.
Both of them are sweaty and exhausted from the intense battle they've just endured. The crowd watches in anticipation, waiting to see how this emotional encounter will unfold.
Without a word, Susie's mom reaches out and pulls her daughter into a tight embrace. Their naked, sweaty upper bodies press against each other, their chests heaving as they catch their breath. The moment is filled with a mix of exhaustion, relief, and an undeniable connection between us.
“Well done honey.”
“My tits feel like being hit by a truck. Thanks mom.”
I felt fucking proud as I left the ring hand in hand with mom. My tits ached like never before, but that was I problem I could take care of later.
The fans cheered louder, their excitement palpable. Some even shouted out requests for specific moves or signature poses.
"Dora, can we get a photo with you? You're a legend!"
Mom replied: "Of course! Let's make some memories together!"
We took turns posing for photos, our bodies glistening with sweat from the intense match. We laughed and chatted with the fans, sharing stories and thanking them for their unwavering support.
As I and mom, entered the locker room, the atmosphere crackled with the lingering energy of their intense match. A mix of exhaustion and excitement filled the air. I leaned against the wall, catching my breath, while Dora stood nearby, a smirk playing on her lips.
"Well, Mom, looks like we really put on a show out there. You couldn't resist trying to outdo your own daughter, huh?"
"Oh, Susie, you know I love a good challenge. Besides, it's all in good fun. We had the crowd eating out of the palm of our hands."
Amidst the playful banter, mom took a moment to inspect my chest for any signs of damage. With a motherly concern, she gently touched the area where the bikini top once was, ensuring I was alright.
"You took quite a beating there, Susie. Are you okay? Any bruises?"
"Oh, Mom, I'm tougher than I look. Don't worry about me. But hey, how's your own chest holding up? I'm sure those chops I gave you left a mark."
You've got some power behind those strikes, I'll give you that. But don't think I'll let you have the upper hand for long. I'll show you what experience can do."
Suddenly Maya approached us with a warm smile on her face. She couldn't help but be impressed by out performance in the ring.
"Dora, Susie, that was an incredible match out there! You two really know how to bring the heat. I have to say, I'm both amazed and curious. How do you both manage to take such hard hits to the chest?"
Is said: "Maya, it's all about endurance and resilience. We've been training for some weeks, toughening up our bodies to handle the impact. Plus, we've got some pretty sturdy chests, if I say so myself."
"She's right, Maya. It takes a combination of physical conditioning and mental toughness. And of course, a healthy dose of adrenaline during the match."
"Well, I have to admit, I'm impressed. I've seen some tough competitors, but you two really take it to another level."
Maya reached into her bag and pulled out a bag of ice, offering it to us.
Maya: "Here, I brought some ice for your chests. It'll help with any swelling or bruising."
We both winced as we put them on our swelling tits and sat down on a bench, leaning our sweaty backs against the lockers.
"Wow, Dora, Susie, I have to admit, when I saw you both in those incredible wrestling garments, I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement," Maya confessed with a playful grin. "And when the wardrobe malfunction happened, it added an unexpected twist to the match. It was quite a spectacle! I mean those bare buttocks in the chaps, the fabric barely hiding your sweat soaked pussy. Your huge naturals not being able to be kept in their prisons."
I exchanged a surprised glance with my mom, momentarily taken aback by Maya's confession. However, I couldn't help but chuckle at the unexpected turn of events. "Well, Maya, we're here to entertain, and it seems we did just that," I replied, a mischievous twinkle in my eyes.
Curiosity piqued, I leaned in closer as Maya continued to speak. "You know, years ago, your mom had a legendary fight in a similar setting. Her opponent targeted her chest, using powerful moves that put her resilience to the test. It was an intense battle, but she never backed down."
My eyes widened with intrigue,my interest fully captured by Maya's tale. "Really? Tell me more," I urged, eager to learn from Maya's tale.
Maya nodded, her voice filled with admiration for my mother. "She faced countless chest shots, endured the most punishing moves, but she never faltered. It was through sheer determination and strength that she emerged victorious. I remember her telling me how her chest took a beating, but it only fueled her resolve. Back then, I fingered myself to climax as her tits were almost knocked off her chest. And today I did the same."
Maya brushed her fingers over my lips and disappeared.
“Damn mom! Her fingers smelled like…like…”
“Pussy juice?”
I got goosebumps and my nipples got painfully hard.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: "Little Susie" and her family - battling mommy
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 10:14:28 AM »
who will Dora take on next
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages