News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ladies rolling

• 8 Replies

Offline Led2

• God Member
Ladies rolling
« on: May 24, 2023, 12:14:01 AM »
https://youtu.be/eWqXVXz_Fiw Ain't nothing like a rolling catfight !
Love watching women cat fight

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Ladies rolling
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 10:59:54 PM »
The fourth fight is from the Gunsmoke tv show, Guns of Cibola Blanca, part 1.  I think this is one of the best tv show catfights ever done.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 11:07:00 PM by wasteland1952 »

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 11:32:53 PM »
The fourth fight is from the Gunsmoke tv show, Guns of Cibola Blanca, part 1.  I think this is one of the best tv show catfights ever done.
Thanks for highlighting this wasteland. I'm guessing it's the same fight you mentioned in a recent previous post. I've been searching high and low for it ever since not realising this was it. It really is one of the best
Love watching women cat fight

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 03:10:40 AM »
I used to watch Gunsmoke  when I was very young but had missed this  episode ( or did they make a film of it.  Like most of my childhood I thought it was in b & w).   I would surely have remember such a fabulous fight.  The women were  nicely mature.  They looked  quite the type to fight.  They were left to go at it and there were women thoroughly enjoying watching it.   Five Star!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 12:28:36 PM »
Absolutely a fantastic collection.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023, 04:51:53 PM »
movie fights how they should be

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 11:02:54 PM »
Presenterfan, the episode of Gunsmoke I mentioned, The Guns of Cibola Blanca, was a two parter, and done late in the show's history, 1974.  The catfight took place in part 1, near the end of that episode.  In fact, a bit of trivia, when Amanda Blake, who had played Kitty Russell for many years, read the script for this episode, she refused to do it.  Here's a link to the IMDB page talking about that situation: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0594446/trivia/?ref_=tt_trv_trv

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2023, 05:14:48 AM »
Presenterfan, the episode of Gunsmoke I mentioned, The Guns of Cibola Blanca, was a two parter, and done late in the show's history, 1974.  The catfight took place in part 1, near the end of that episode.  In fact, a bit of trivia, when Amanda Blake, who had played Kitty Russell for many years, read the script for this episode, she refused to do it.  Here's a link to the IMDB page talking about that situation: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0594446/trivia/?ref_=tt_trv_trv

I’ve seen that one many times. It would’ve been awesome to see Kitty and another lady coming on to Matt end up in an all out winner gets the man fight.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2023, 10:48:13 PM »
snw, that's a very interesting point.  I remember an old episode of Gunsmoke, one of the black and white ones, where a woman came to Dodge City and opened a rival saloon.  She was trying to put Kitty's Longbranch out of business.  There was no catfight, but I really hoped there would have been.