News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 1

• 43 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 1
« on: May 26, 2023, 04:55:19 PM »
WELCOME to the CFWA pro wrestling MAIN EVENT.

Elimination chamber match ...

Tonight as you see the steele cage being finished ..
We have 6 brave ladies that have chosen to be part of this match up ..

You to the chamber itself. You will see 4 pods or chambers each corner.
One by one they will be filled.
The final two ladies to stand face to face to start the match.

For five minutes they will compete.
Then by random selection another lady will be released.
Then every two minutes after that, another lady enters the battle.
Until all six ladies have joined in ..
Elimination comes from pinfalls or submission.

(Poll voting comes into play. At the end of round 1. The two ladies with the lowest amount of votes.
Will be considered pinned or submitted and eliminated.
Round 2 another two ladies will be eliminated.
Final round last two ladies get to shine. Showing off their pro wrestling skills. To become the last woman standing and winner.)

Members you can vote for your fave lady OR maybe sit back. Let them add in.
Then vote which one you consider best pro style fighter.

LADIES feel free to add different photos in as this goes on.

Now to the ring .. as the ladies come out.

Royal Bawler: What's this? Air raid sirens?
Oklahoma Cowboy: Some rock, some salsa music. OMG the crowd is going crazy.
Bawler: It's her, the CFWA Diamond division champ {SINFUL SENORITA CARMEN}.
Is the first lady down to the ring, to enter one of the pods.
You can not hear yourself over this crowd roaring her name right now.

Cowboy: Ladies and gentlemen, we are just as in the dark. As to which ladies are entered.
A carefully held secret until tonight.
Bawler: Cowboy it's time for puppies!! "Give me puppies!!
Cowboy: With that fun n lively music it can only be one lady.
(AUNTYANDREA} is heading down to ringside. Waving to fans, friends and family as she goes.
Rumors were she had recently been signed, and now she's here!

Bawler: This is so exciting, the fans are ready to blow the lid off this arena.
Cowboy: This next intro music I have to admit, I am not familiar with.
Bawler: This must be one of the independant circuit wrestlers here for this event. By special invitation.
Can you see her yet.
Cowboy: I see her, and by God it's {NICOLE M}!
A lot of accomplishments outside of CFWA. This her debut.
Some arenas, known as the assassin. As she hires out to the highest bidder.
Bawler: She looks ready to put a hit on some of the ladies here tonight.

Cowboy: A lot of lights and explosions, as another lady comes out.
Three ladies now in the pods.
Bawler: I like her music but not sure who this is either.
Starting to see her, looking impressive as she walks down the aisle.
Cowboy: Oh my God Bawler. That's {CHLOE WRESTLES}!!
Where did we get this powerhouse from? This is a total game changer here tonight.
Bawler: She can pin me anytime.
Cowboy: "Control yourself Bawler. Mixed reactions, as fans see this lovely, strong competitor for the first time.
What a hell of a match to make your debut here."

Cowboy: All four pods now loaded.
We have several independants mixing in. I wonder what else we have in store for you tonight.

Royal Bawler: Cowboy.. Cowboy .. It's Silk Stocking girls music!!
"Those girls all love me." "Wonder which one it will be?"
Oklahoma cowboy: The Silks one of the factions here, it could be any one of them.
Bawler: Puppies .. ohhhh more puppies!
Cowboy: That's right, what a shock." It's the platinum goddess herself.
{BUSTYTIFFANY35} from the Silk Stocking girls will start this match off.
Bawler: Look at those Sadie's snarky psychos fans, giving Tiffany grief as she heads down.
Cowboy: Yes those two seem to still have some unfinished business. Will it be Sadie in this match?

Bawler: Not today, in fact. How can you have a Silk. Without having a Classy Tramp on hand?
Cowboy: That's right. The feuding between the Silks and Tramps has been legendary.
Now one of the Classy Tramps will be joining us.
Bawler: Agent Sexxy please be Agent sexxy's puppies.
Cowboy: Do I have to get you restrained Bawler?

Cowboy: Listen to that crowd erupt again!!
Bawler "It's {WRESTLEFUNJ} !! They love her!
Cowboy: That's right listen to the Janey, Janey, Janey chants all around this arena.
You know this is going to be a high energy barn burner.
We start off with Silk Stockings girls, versus Classy Tramps.
Then all hell breaks loose, as four more ladies join in.

Your set up done.
BustyTiffany35 and WrestlefunJ starts off in the ring together.

Random draw ...
2 minutes later Sinful Senorita Carmen enters
2 minutes later Chloe Wrestles enters
2 minutes later Nicole M enters
2 minutes later AuntyAndrea enters

All 6 ladies in. Basically as it gets going. ANY of the ladies can comment in. Add photos.
After first like 10-12 minutes poll posted/ started. ANY of the 6 ladies can be part of action.
Posting their moves and play to the crowd. Simply due to the fact.
Some of the ladies may not be able to participate right away. Due to real life.

CROWD Fans .. Especially guys. Do NOT try and perv out. No posting how you are interacting.
You can watch but keep it civil with comments.
This is about the LADIES!
Other ladies feel free to comment in as well. Just can't post how your jumping into the ring yourself.

That said .. LET the ELIMINATION CHAMBER BEGIN!!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 04:58:54 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 1
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 04:57:10 PM »
So again your ladies in order they entered and go to the ring

SINFUL SENORITA CARMEN
AUNTYANDREA
NICOLE M
CHLOE WRESTLES
BUSTYTIFFANY35
WRESTLEFUNJ

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 06:34:07 PM »
I come to the ring to some metal music playing mixed with salsa, just something generic that they play for me at the CFWA.   I wear my Sepultura top, black thong bottom, black boots with gold pentagrams on them.   I stand ringside waiting to enter but then jump up on the commentator table and stand in front of Royal Brawler and grind my crotch against his face before turning around and bending over in front of the Oklahoma Cowboy and twerk my ass against his face.  I stand as my music still plays and give both commentators a lap dance.  I wait standing on the table for the others to make their entrances

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 08:02:43 PM »
I hear music with a salsa rhythm  and I figure that must be for SINFUL SENORITA CARMEN.  I wait until it dies down and then I peak out and she is on the announcers table and then the laps of those poor men.  I nod my head and the arena is filled with the music of the legendary Rolling Stones  and my theme song  "BITCH" and as the words are sung "The Bitch is Back" I come out for all to see in my white long robe with. My name Janey across the back, I walk done the aisle waving to my fans shaking hands with them giving hi 5s as well. I get to the opposite side of the ring from Carmen and pic a pod to stand bye I get onto the ring apron and smile and then shake my head at Carmen. I lean on the ropes and wait to see who is next to come down to the ring!

Janey

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2023, 11:04:02 PM »
some  tough competition    but i think janey  bpdy slams her way through the opposition :)
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2023, 11:10:33 PM »
Go Janey!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 01:16:18 AM »
My hot sister Tiffany and Janey are the best options im sure one of them will win

Offline Luci D666

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2023, 09:50:35 AM »
Wish I had joined in on this. 

I think Carmen will win this \m/

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2023, 01:47:02 PM »
Nice seeing so many already popping in some support ..

I think in the interest of time .. I know 2 of the ladies still have not posted anything about entrances.
Yet I think today would be fine ... If the ladies could begin posting in ring action .. As if everyone now released from the pods and in ring together.
This round only week long .. I am sure people and fans.
Want to enjoy some action ..

Round 2 will begin Next friday.
So the ladies need to be able to show off their skills, to help voting their way.
If they want to.

Just saying ..  Love what the ladies already input for their entries so far
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 01:47:49 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2023, 01:57:37 PM »
Very nice to see an exciting pro wrestling match again, I did my three votes!

I sit in the crowd near the commentators table admiring the show of Carmen as she shakes her sexy curves drawing all the attention. Janey walks to the ring looking strong and then Nicole walks by near the announcers table glaring at Carmen who stands like a queen on the table, you can literally feel the animosity between them flowing in the air.

I cheer for my favourite Carmen "GO AND GET THEM!" but recognizing Chloes flexed legs "Ufff but avoid getting caught in between those all crushing legs!"

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2023, 05:38:44 PM »
I wait for the rest of the entrances while still standing on the commentator's table.   I can't wait to get in the ring.  I know there are some here with as much experience as me, some much bigger than me but I am ready to take on all comers. 

The view the commentators are getting of me in my wrestling outfit...

{alt}

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2023, 06:08:43 PM »
I look around as only one is left to appear, I size up Chloe and she indeed looks powerful and fit and tall Hmm that could be her weakness. Carmen I love her feistiness. I have dealt with her type of fighters for years but she will be tough. Nicole looks cute and confident some will under estimate her I won't! Tiffany a silk but one of their better fighters! She is sexy, sneaky and I think she will come after me first and I so want her too do so. I look around and I bet they are sizing me up one thing they all may not know about me is I have the most experience here and I will be aggressive and mean. Come lets get this going!

Janey

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2023, 06:32:59 PM »
As the excitement for the Elimination Chamber match bubbles to a peak, "Looks That Kill" by Mötley Crüe blasts across the PA, sending the already hyped fans into a frenzy. The Mötley Crüe track can only mean one thing: the arrival of the Platinum Queen herself, Tiffany Jones! Emerging from the entrance tunnel decked in shiny silvery attire, the Silk Stockings Queen looks both stunning and ready for a fight! Standing at the top of the ramp, she takes a moment to smile brightly at her adoring fans, posing for the roaring audience by extending her arms to her sides for her signature pose and capping it off with a few bicep flexes. Making her way down the ramp, the seasoned veteran looks calm and eager for the punishing match. Her voluminous, flowing, waist-length platinum blonde hair is as luxurious as ever as it trails freely behind her. Her silvery latex corset and matching skimpy shorts shine brightly under the arena lights, with the usual white boots, kneepads, choker, wrist tape and elbow pad on her left arm completing her attire.

She's all smiles and laughter as she slaps hands and gives out high-fives and kisses to lucky fans leaning over the rail, but as Tiffany approaches the massive steel structure, her expression changes somewhat. Pausing at the entrance, Tiffany glances up at the Elimination Chamber, taking in the enormity of the demonic cage with a somewhat pensive look in her eyes. That look dissolves a moment later, and she licks her lips and shakes her head and smiles that radiant, confident smile of hers. Entering the Chamber, Tiffany Jones bounds over to one of the corners of the ring and hypes the crowd up some more, waving her arms in the air to get them to cheer. They continue cheering as she hops off the top rope, making a little lap around the ring before posing and flexing for the cheering audience right in the centre.

While flexing, Tiffany notices her old rival, the lovely Sinful Senorita, Carmen, standing on the commentator's desk giving the announce team quite a breathtaking view. Leaning over the top rope, Tiffany puckers her lips and blows the Diamond champ a kiss before she resumes posing for the fans. She glances around at the other gals assembled in the Chamber and she offers lil' smirks and winks to them as well - she sizes up Nicole and grins, then smirks and winks at Chloe, before she blows a kiss to the sexy but troublesome Tramp Janey and the luscious Aunty. It doesn't matter who it is, Tiffany is ready to take any and all of em' down!

There is no doubt, the Platinum Queen and Silk Stockings Girl, Busty Tiffany is ready to fight!

{alt}

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2023, 01:08:30 AM »

Vote for chloe .Aunty, and janney. But this will be a great and entertaining poll for the freecatfight members to participate in because of all the combatants fun posting of their moves.  Lol not that anyone cares what I think
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2023, 01:40:49 AM »
Apparently I voted correctly, because the three I chose are in the lead.  But only one of these darlings can win, and I know who!!  I don't kiss and tell though  ;)
When problems confront you in life, knock them down