News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Fazenda - Andressa Urach x Denise Rocha - Part 1 & 2

• 1 Replies

Offline Carioca

• Fuck Trillian. Only women please
A Fazenda - Andressa Urach x Denise Rocha - Part 1 & 2
« on: May 27, 2023, 08:15:20 PM »
Hello everyone!

This will be my first attempt of writting erotic stories. And I will begin with this made up story of what could have happened between these two brazillian woman that almost fought inside a reallity show called "A Fazenda". I will try to have a slow build up with them starting some silly fight when meeting outside of the show and heating up to the finale. So my will is to go from a kissfighting all the way to a full sexfight.
{alt}

Part 1

The party

After Denise Rocha and Andressa Urach heated discussion called all attention on internet, Andressa ended up eliminated of the game by popularity decision in a poll between Andressa, Denise and Barbara. Later on Barbara would won that year edition with Denise coming in 2nd place. As usual all participants are invited for the party to celebrate the ending of show. Here is where Denise and Andressa meet again.

Both woman were wearing a short black dress with high heels accentuating their curves and with a nice and deep clevage on their breasts. Light make up on their face just enough to hide imperfections. Andressa using pink lipstick and Denise red. They avoided talking to each other as long as they could focusing on other participants but both notice how people started to whisper about how the two still couldn't get along and might ended up really fighting outside of the show as they promised to each other in the heat of the fight.

Both woman knows that they work with their image. It wouldn't be benefitial for any to keep that bad mood between them. In order to hype up their popularity both knew they would have to be friends even if they were pretending. And so they did when party was getting close to finish before the first participants started to leave they approached each other calling attention of everybody like a fight would break out. Staff security already positioned themselves nearby just in case...

Denise: Hi Andressa... How are you?

Andressa: Hi Denise... I'm fine! Congratulatons for your second place!

Although others may view this as a simple compliment Denise could feel the mockery on Andressa's tone and smirk towards her. Of course Andressa is happy to know that her former "enemy" didn't won the show but Denise wouldn't leave things like that.

Denise: Oh... Thank you! I'm really happy to take the 2nd place instead of being eliminated by public decision! Hahaha!

Andressa: Oh please... You don't have to remind me that! Hahaha!

They really seemed to get along so the others around them lost their focus and started to say goodbye and leave. But deep inside her Andressa felt furious for Denise reminding her that she was chose by the public to leave the show. And Denise was also feeling furious to be reminder that she didn't won the show.

Staff: Okay girls! Nice to see you are both getting along. Just in time we have this reporter here that would like to take a picture of you both and make some questions! So if you please could stand side by side and maybe hug each others waist would be perfect!

Reporter: Yeah girls! Just get as close as possible to each other I want a thin photo not one that could make any of you look fat right? Hahaha!

Andressa and Denise still smilling trying to disguise how uncomfortable they were towards each other did as they were told being really clued to each other. They matched side by side their thighs, hips, belly and breasts. Each could have a feeling of the other thick and tough body. They were no bodybuilders but were indeed well built. For unknown reasons they secretly pushed themselves trying to proving to the other that she was the stronger woman, with thicker thighs, wider hips or bigger boobs. Although others couldn't notice this they were getting heated by this small provocation. Heated enough to make their nipples stiff to the point it would be visible in the picture taking of them that would be available on all portals and magazines the next morning.

Reporter: Okay girls so I have a few questions for you. It was said by both of you that you would finish your fight here outside the show. Are you still willing to it?

Denise: Oh no! Of course we are not going to do it!

Andressa: Yeah! That was only in the heat of the moment... In fact we were just making things up moments before you got us!

Reporter: Oh! That's great news! I'm so lucky to be the first one to report this. So another question when you both were arguing Denise brought up the fact of Andressa being bissexual which Andressa implied that Denise would be homophobic by it. Denise do you agree with that implication of Andressa?

Andressa: Hey, look I never said that Denise were homo...

Denise: It's alright Andressa. I got this. I kind of misbehave myself trying to attacking her with words. I totally not homophobic and could actually proof it.

Reporter: Okay. Go ahead! How you gonna to proof this?

Andressa: Oh my god how things took this way so fast?

Denise: Well... I... Can kiss Andressa. Right here.

Andressa: You can what?

This moment Denise would turn herself to Andressa fully blushed and shaking with her voice trembling trying to ask a favor for her new "friend".

Denise: We are friends now. Right? Andressa... And is not a big deal you said yourself that you kiss your friends without second intentions all the time!

Andressa that had her mouth opened in shock suddenly closed really considering the offer to help her new "friend".

Andressa: I mean... Yeah I do that with many of my friends but... No, you are right... I don't see why we can't do here.

Reporter: Do you mind if I take a picture of your kiss? This would be great news to end all that fight of yours and also the homophobic commentary of Denise.

Both woman nod their heads to the reporter before turning to each other once again. Andressa rested her hands on Denise's waist while Denise holds Andressa's arms feeling very insecure about her first lesbian kiss. They lean forward making their huge breasts to press against the other and feeling the other stiff nipple slightly penetrate their black dress cloth. They gave each other a quick, small kiss on the lips and then separate.

Reporter: Gotcha! Wow girls that was a nice photo. Thanks so much for the interview. To finish just one more thing how was the kiss to both of you?

Denise: It was a good kiss but I didn't felt anything. That's why I rather men. Hahaha! Cya!

Andressa: Well I also didn't felt anything but that's because she isn't a good kisser. Hahaha! Bye bye!

The staff took the reporter to the outside while both Andressa and Denise headed to the bathroom so they could fix the lipstick that could have come off during their kiss. Once there they were both looking into the mirror while also checking each other.

Denise: Thanks for helping me out back there. I really needed that to fix my image.

Andressa: You're welcome. I also needed to surf on your popularity a little bit.

Denise: You know that I didn't tried for that kiss right? I can kiss a lot better than that. And besides... It was my first kiss with another woman!

Andressa: Well... I could say the same to you. I didn't kiss you to try to make you a lesbian. No woman chooses a man over me after we kiss for REAL!

Denise: So I made you feel insecure about your kiss? That's why you lied to the reporter that I'm a bad kisser?

Andressa: I didn't said that I lied. Your kiss was really the worst I ever had.

Denise: Excuse me! But I'm a terrific kisser and you are the one who gave be the worst kiss of my life!

Andressa: Fuck you bitch! No one is in here we don't have to pretend to be friends or anything. Your kiss sucks. You really should have some kissing classes.

Denise would then push Andressa shoulder so they face each other. After passing the lipstick again their mouths were shining red and pink respectively. They looked deep inside each others eyes feeling the anger on their expressions.

Denise: Fuck you lesbian whore! I could have kissed you to the orgasm if I wanted to! I'm just not a dyke like you.

Andressa: A slut like you could never even make me aroused while kissing. You just want me to teach you how it is done!

Denise: You think I'm kidding? Then I will show you!

Continue...

I kind of rushed this first part because I wanted to post something before I have to leave today to do some of my things. But please tell me what are your feelings until now and what I could improve.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 05:36:53 AM by Carioca »

Offline Carioca

• Fuck Trillian. Only women please
Re: A Fazenda - Andressa Urach x Denise Rocha - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 05:36:02 AM »
Part 2

Bathroom Kissfight

Denise got carried by the heated discussion and rushed her lips towards Andressa's thick ones that reacted by opening her mouth and allowing their lips to meet. Over and over their lipsticks painted each others mouth. Denise red lips got a pink aura around them while Andressa pink lips got a red aura which was the result of the other woman lipstick color while they were making out. For any outsider would look like just two enloved girlfriends having a sexy and heated kiss but for them it was just a fight to prove who is the best kisser.

Denise: Mmmhmmm... Ouch!

Andressa: Mmmhmmm... What's the matter? Can't handle a real kiss?

Denise: Is not that and you know it bitch! You just fucking bite me!

Andressa: Oh... Don't be such a kid. It was an innocent nibble. Does your sensitive thin lips have a problem with that? Hmm?

Denise: Fuck that! I don't mind at all!

And as a wild cat Denise thrown herself into Andressa nibbling back her upper lips while also clawing her nails on her butt and pressing their tits together. Andressa felt the intensity Denise was now putting on their kissing contest and decided to give it back at same level starting a bitting fight while both women clawed the other butt and smashed each other tits like they were animals trying to devour their prey.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *CHOMP* *CHOMP*

The blonde duo was fiercefuly kissing their counterpart trying to dominate the other. After a few minutes biting each other they deepened their kiss wrestling their tongues between their mouths and their nails left each other butts to wrap the other woman waist bringing their bodies closer pressing their tits even more. To maintain balance in this position each have their right leg between the other thighs. Denise head cocked to the right and so was Andressa's. The beautiful women were so immersed into kissing they didn't even notice how their make up was getting ruined as they started to sweat and drool on each other's face. The lipstick of their mouths were already fully found on the other's face. The drool from their kiss was already dropping into both clevages giving their breasts a shining light.

Denise: Mhmm! Mhmm! Mhmmmmmmm!

Andressa: Mhmm! Mhmm! Mhmmmmmmm!

Using all their strength each blonde pulled the other by the waist using their arms. They no longer could maintain balance in this position so both longs started to "dance" inside the bathroom moving the blonde couple all over the place making them smack the stall then going back to smack the sink. They turned over and smacked the door until finally ended up smack the wall. Denise was able to press herself against Andressa that had her back against the wall. As a final act of their kissing duel they went as deep as possible inside each others mouth. After a few seconds they both released each other and broke the kiss.

Denise: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah... How did you feel? Dyke! I bet I almost made you cum!

Andressa: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah... Don't make me laugh... Fucking bimbo! It takes a lot more to make me cum!

Denise: Bullshit! Admit already that I'm a good kisser!

Andressa: Not before you admit how aroused my kiss made you! I felt your hard nipples poking my big girls!
*Andressa holds both her boobs and swings them in front of Denise*

Denise: Fuck it! Yours hard nipples were the ones poking my breasts! I can even see them flashing from your slut dress!

Andressa: Well... I can see your flashing from your slut dress too bitch! But they are so tiny!

Denise: You want to compare them too tramp? See who has the thicker nipple?
*Denise gets closer to Andressa poking each others breasts with ther hard nipples*

Staff: Hey girls! Everything is alright there? I've heard some noisy like someone has fallen?

Andressa and Denise: No! Everything is fine! Don't come inside here!

They rushed back to the mirror to fix themselves enough to show up in public. It was time for both of them to leave that bathroom.

Andressa: This isn't over bitch.

Denise: Nope. It is just beginning...

Andressa: I hope you don't have plans for tonight because I'm willing to destroy your breasts with mine.

Denise: Luckly I've no plans for tomorrow and staff got me a hotel room nearby that will last 2 days.

Andressa: Great. I will meet you there then at midnight.

Denise: Room 404. Hotel Racho Silvestre.

Denise left the bathroom said goodbye to everyone and quickly got inside a taxi. A minute later Andressa did just the same.

Continue...