News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ivy Vs Bambi

• 3 Replies

Offline slapcity

Ivy Vs Bambi
« on: May 28, 2023, 07:02:02 PM »
Ivy Vs @marxist_bambi released

As always please read the description in full before purchase.

If you would like my own opinion which I hope you have all come to trust. This is a very good one!

https://slapcity.gumroad.com/l/Ivyvsbambi

Enjoy

Slap City x

Offline cfbr

• God Member
Re: Ivy Vs Bambi
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 11:32:58 PM »
Judging by the preview, this one looks just as good as the last one. But I am afraid I will have to pass on this one. $35 for a 10 minutes fight is too much for me.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 12:49:27 PM »
Slap City have hit home runs with their last 2 releases!

Anybody who enjoyed Akela vs Arabella should buy Ivy vs Bambi.

Both catfights feature well matched, attractive, athletic young women who fight each other with everything they have, using typical catfight tactics - slapping, hair pulling, kicking, wedgies and wrestling for top position on the ground.

And they both end with a verbal submission, on camera, from an exhausted loser. Highly recommended!

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2023, 06:13:26 PM »
One more endorsement for this Slap City release.

I purchased a copy of the video this morning and could not be more pleased.

The catfight is topless from the start.  Both combatants are in excellent physical condition, quite muscular but still very attractive (in my opinion).

The struggle is ROUGH, with hard swinging SLAPS, a lot of tight body to body struggle, much of that down on the floor and a LOT of hair pulling.

The two women are well matched, the struggle goes nicely back and forth.

This is the second video I have purchased from Slap City and I am very happy with them both.  I rate this an A+ battle.

-halhow3