News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Boundaries

• 7 Replies

Offline Prt89

Boundaries
« on: May 29, 2023, 05:54:23 PM »
I watched intently as the two forty  something year olds rolled across the mat.  Stephanie was trying to wear her opponent out, but the other woman showed no sign of tiring.   I wasn’t keeping track of he time, however based on the amount of sweat I noticed on Steph’s back I figured they had been going at it for at least ten minutes.   The other woman’s husband walked along the edge of the mat occasionally blocking my view as he moved all around.   I was seated on the weight bench in the room and saw no benefit from moving around to watch the two experienced fighters go at it.   He didn’t say anything, and I couldn’t remember his name from the introduction, but I wanted to tell him that no amount of moving around would help his wife in the struggle. 

Steph had one arm around the back of the other woman’s neck and the other under her thigh and she worked at bringing her hands together.  If she did, she’d fold the other woman up like a paper bag and squeeze the air out of her.   The other woman twisted her her lower body and she rolled Steph over.  I heard a  whoosh of air come from deep in Steph’s lungs as she was rolled on to her back by the other woman.  Maybe she’d loose this one, but she fought hard and managed to roll over again and break free from other woman.  They separated and both got to their feet.  The other woman put her hands on her knees as the two fighters briefly rested. 

The guy walking around the boundary of the mat said something to his wife and she held her hand up signaling him to keep quiet.  How embarrassing I thought.  Stephanie shot me a quick smile and then took a step towards her opponent.  The woman straightened up and as she dit, Steph dropped to one knee, grabbed the other woman’s thigh and lifted.   The woman lost her balance, fell back, and Steph got on top of her.  Hands to wrists, elbows to shoulders, and thighs wrapped together.  The both breathed heavily as the match continued. 

There was not punching or kicking, no hair pulling or anything trashy.   These were woman who wanted to compete and prove to themselves and each other who was better.  I had watched Stephanie fight many times over the last eleven years and her secret was safe with me.   My wife had no idea that Steph fought other women and she certainly had no idea that I was with her When she did.  Stephanie and I were friends, but that’s it.   My wife and I had helped her through her divorce some seven or eight years ago and as far as my wife knew, we were just good friends from work.   And we were.  I knew my boundaries and had no interest in Steph other than keeping her secret safe and keeping her safe when she met women or couples. 

A leg came up with the meaty part of the calf catching Stephanie under the chin.  The woman pulled hard with her leg and bent Steph back.  She tumbled past the woman’s mid section and the woman wrapped her legs around Stephanie’s neck.  “Squeeze,” her husband softly said.  I looked at this guy wondering what he thought.   I was pretty obvious to everyone in the room that his wife was going to squeeze the hell out of Stephanie’s neck.   And squeeze she did.  Steph dug her heels into the mat, pushed back and managed to lift the woman’s legs and lower body off the ground.  She spun and pulled her head free as the woman landed on her stomach.  Steph climbed on to her back and got an arm under the woman and onto her neck.   

Offline Prt89

Re: Boundaries
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 07:31:35 PM »
Stephanie was on top of the woman and holding her down.  Steph’s legs were intertwined with her opponent’s and she was clearly in control.  Her hand was on the back on the woman’s neck and she pushed down hard on her now helpless competitor.  Like a starfish on a shell, Stephanie clamped down on the woman.  I could see the muscles in all four legs strain and I felt certain the woman would give in.  Soft almost hard to hear sounds came from the woman stuck in Stephanie’s grip.  The woman’s left hand was bent at an awkward angle and she couldn’t use it to push herself up. 

Her husband no longer paced at the edge of the mat.  He was motionless as he watched his wife try to hang on.  The woman breathed deeply as I’m sure the painful hold was taking it’s toll.   The man turned and looked at me as if I would have some say in what was happening.   I returned his look with one of no emotion or care.   This was between his wife and Stephanie and it wasn’t my responsibility to officiate the match.   While he was busy looking at me I saw the woman’s left arm come from under her body and reach back.   The hand connected to that arm landed in Stephanie’s hair and she began to pull.  “Let go of my hair.....” Steph ordered as she continued to squeeze the woman.   Hair pulling wasn’t something Steph was into a she absolutely forbid it in her matches.  The woman weakly gave Stephanie’s hair a tug again Step pushed her chin deep in between the woman’s boulder blades.

The woman bucked wildly and let loose of Stephanie’s hair.  She was tough, but Steph was in a better position and possibly a bit stronger.   Sounds came from the woman and I expected the woman to utter the words neither she or her husband wanted to hear.  She put up a good fight, much better than the last few challengers.  Stephanie really enjoyed the close matches with evenly skilled fighters.   Her reasons for wrestling and fighting were many, but as her closest friend I didn’t judge. 

I was sure I could hear the woman begin to speak when unexplainably Steph released her hold on the woman and quickly got to her feet.   I think the woman’s husband was more surprised than his wife as she remained on her stomach on the mat after Stephanie released her.  Stephanie walked to the edge of the mat and picked up her insulated water jug.   She took a long drink as I watched the woman get to her feet.   Her husband stepped on to the mat to help her and the woman held up her hand to stop him.

The woman picked up a water bottle from her gym bag and drank deeply,   “We’d like to finish this privately,” Steph said to woman’s husband and I.  He seemed perplexed, but I knew what this meant.   I gestured with an open hand towards the door, but  he didn’t move.   The woman nodded and he slowly made his way towards the doorway,  No words were spoken as the woman continued to drink from her water bottle.  I followed the man out and  I turned to pull the door shut.  As I did I saw Stephanie beginning to loosen her shorts.   I shut the door before I could see anything.   I know my boundaries..........

Offline Austin315

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 11:16:56 PM »
Great story! Is there going to be a continuation of their match in private or was that the end! Either way great work!

Offline LauraQueenB

• Thick Thighs KILL* Lives
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 09:48:13 PM »
Great story! I love that you were quick and straight to the point. Steph definitely seems to be a Badass, especially with how you worded that her current opponent performed better than the previous challengers, implying that Steph conquers all of her victims lolz.

Would love to see more!

Offline Highmount

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 11:05:50 PM »
Great writing style.  Looking forward to more!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 07:41:28 PM »
The starfish analogy reminded me of Kiva's "Waiting At The Door: A Mom Vs. Mom Story", where it's "The agitation made her squirm, prompting her opponent to tighten the hold, like a starfish clamping down on an unfortunate clam." but I'm sure she won't mind. We all steal from Kiva. I stole the entire set-up for a sequel (since deleted).
If anyone missed it, "Waiting at the Door" (her bit) is highly recommended:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=102332.msg684529#msg684529

Offline Sharonsilk1

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 04:15:13 PM »
Please don't let this be a one and done! We want a second!!

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2023, 05:17:36 PM »
Please no way must this end here.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????