News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Doing a extramarital affair for increase a chance of catfight?

• 6 Replies

Offline aniani

• God Member
Hi, Guys,

As a catfight lover, do you ever try to make extramarital affair,  so that your wife & mistress/girlfriend will someday face each other & quarrel enough to have a catfight?

Or, do you make 2 relationship at a time, so that 2 girlfriend of you will quarrel & do a catfight?

Anyone go through it?

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Re: Doing a extramarital affair for increase a chance of catfight?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 08:47:23 PM »
Probably be a lot cheaper to just hire a couple of girls to fight ????

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 09:30:06 PM »
Hi, Guys,

As a catfight lover, do you ever try to make extramarital affair,  so that your wife & mistress/girlfriend will someday face each other & quarrel enough to have a catfight?

Or, do you make 2 relationship at a time, so that 2 girlfriend of you will quarrel & do a catfight?

Anyone go through it?

That's "trying too hard", and in any event violates the discretion Girl #2 showed into letting the affair heat up.

INSTEAD, consider two alternatives:

<> If an ex goes from being unavailable to suddenly being available (thru a breakup/divorce, a job change, a change in outlook, etc), well, all of a sudden she might be open to things she wasn't before.

<> If you find yourself with 2 residences (say, a hometown and a college town; or are a Snow Bird with a winter home and a summer home), who says Girl-from-residence-A will never cross paths with Girl-from-residence-B?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 09:38:49 PM »
I am sure it also increases the chance of you being murdered in your sleep.  In my youth, I did date two girls at the same time a few times and secretly hoped they might fight, but wasn't the reason I was doing it.  The relationships were casual and both knew we were not "exclusive".  Just having fun dating.  Now that I am married, an affair just sounds like a great way to at a minimum loose half my stuff.  It may be a nice fantasy, but the reality rarely works like that.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 10:05:35 PM »
I am sure it also increases the chance of you being murdered in your sleep.  In my youth, I did date two girls at the same time a few times and secretly hoped they might fight, but wasn't the reason I was doing it.  The relationships were casual and both knew we were not "exclusive".  Just having fun dating.  Now that I am married, an affair just sounds like a great way to at a minimum loose half my stuff.  It may be a nice fantasy, but the reality rarely works like that.

Exactly...Not too mention, if you're only getting with a girl or marrying with hopes of this happening, you're doing it wrong. Women aren't posessions here for your sexual excitement. Go hire some girls to catfight if you really want to see it. There's companies out there specializing in all sorts of stuff as well.

Offline locked

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2023, 04:56:10 PM »
I agree if it was true of a guy trying to instigate a fight but  this talk on here of guys trying to get their wife or girlfriend into a fight is just talk ...all fantasy shit.

Just think if your wife or girlfriend were trying to get you into a fight for the hell of it .  If that were me, I'd be out of that relationship real fast.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2023, 05:43:52 AM »

Competely agree. What happens if you have an affair and your wife puts a bullet thru your head ? Would you still have to worry about loosing half your stuff ?