News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My grilfriends vs Big competitor

• 4 Replies

Offline amazonas

• God Member
My grilfriends vs Big competitor
« on: May 30, 2023, 10:11:23 PM »
My girlfriend's Melinda big competitor is Tita. In handball, they are both captains of other teams. Now, during a match, Tita and Melinda had a big fight. Tita's team won the match, at the end Tita hit my girlfriend in the head with the ball. My girlfriend is now angry and wants to fight with Tita in the dressing room, but Tita expects this. How do you think the fight is going?
Who will be the winner?

Melinda First two pictures
Tita Third fourth picture

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: My grilfriends vs Big competitor
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 10:57:07 PM »
Tita wins catfight[/size]Tita wins szexfight
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline amazonas

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 12:28:49 AM »
How does this happen, that my girlfriend suffers such a nasty defeat.  :'(  ???
If you think so, write a story about it. :o

Offline Kampfpaar_Germany

• Wir sind ein Paar aus Deutschland
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 12:10:50 PM »
I think your friend Melinda is going to suffer a terrible defeat, whether in a catfight or a sexfight. She would be extremely humiliated and degraded by Tita and will become the laughingstock of her team, having been captain for the longest time. Sorry Buddy.....  8)

Offline Galvi

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 03:07:27 PM »
It's curious how on this site people almost every time vote with their dicks and not with their brains.
The good stuff is not to be found anymore :(