News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Wife and Her Class Reunion

• 5 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
My Wife and Her Class Reunion
« on: May 30, 2023, 11:20:18 PM »
        My wife seemed overly anxious about going home to attend her 10th-year class reunion. After snooping through her texts, I deduced the source of her apprehension. A friend had texted that her ex-boyfriend, Gabe, and his wife, Hailey, would be there. Their breakup was not amicable, and she had not seen him since high school.
        Andrea began dating Gabe in middle school, and they were together until Gabe dumped her their senior year. The reason for their breakup was simple, Andrea was a good girl saving herself till marriage, and Gabe did not want to wait, so he broke up with her. He quickly found Hailey, who had the reputation as one who would “put out.” 
   The reunion was an hour and a half away at a resort, and I had an out-of-state conference to attend and could not make it. Andrea harbored much anger toward Gabe and resented Hailey, so I was concerned about her attending the reunion alone. Charley, one of Andrea’s former classmates, lived near us. Since Charley was also attending the reunion, I asked him to keep an eye on her for me. I liked Charley, even though my wife did not care for him. Andrea said that everyone called him Creepy Charley in high school, but she never explained why.
   I left for my conference on a Thursday and returned the following Sunday evening. Andrea had spent the previous Friday and Saturday at the resort and got home a few hours before me. I asked her how the reunion went, and she said it was fine. Then she said she was tired and went to bed early.
   I thought little about Andrea’s trip until Charley came over the next day. Fortunately, Andrea was not at home since she did not like being around him.
   “I did what you asked me to do,” Charley said.
   “And what was that?” I asked, a little puzzled.
   “You know, keep an eye on Andrea.”
   “Okay…thanks, I guess.”
   “I’ve got some video from this weekend.” I was beginning to understand why they called him Creepy Charley because he was acting a little creepy.
   “That’s okay,”
   “You’ll wanna see this,” he said with a creepy wink, “Andrea’s in it.”
   “Why were you videoing my wife?” I said, a little irritated. There was something about his tone that I found distasteful.
   “You said to keep an eye on your wife,” he said innocently.
   “Fine,” I said, my curiosity getting the better of me. “Let’s see the video.”
   He pulled out his cell phone and clicked on a video that began with Andrea walking out to the resort pool. She was wearing a blue flowery bikini and had her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Charley followed behind her and got a great view of her lovely ass. The bikini bottoms barely covered her plump cheeks, which wiggled sexily as she walked.
   “This is what you wanted to show me?” I asked. “Video of my wife walking in a bikini.”
   “Just wait,” he said lewdly.
   We watched my wife prancing around the pool for several more minutes, looking delicious in her bikini. Not only did her ass look great, but the top was cut low while simultaneously pushing up her tits, giving everyone a great view of her bountiful bosom. It was apparent what she was doing. She had always dressed conservatively in high school, but now she wanted everyone, especially Gabe, to see her incredible body. At 28, Andrea had maintained a great figure, while many of her female classmates’ bodies were not aging as well.
   Then Charley’s video turned away from Andrea toward a couple entering the pool area. It was Gabe and Hailey. The brown-haired Hailey was several inches taller than my shapely 5’2”, 120 lbs. wife but was probably 10 lbs. lighter. I had never seen her before, but I was impressed by her fabulous legs and lovely breasts, which thrust forward like two missiles about to launch. She had solid abs and a firm ass that swayed seductively as she walked. Though her ass and breasts were smaller than Andrea’s, she had an incredible body that was second to no one.
       Hailey’s pretty face beamed with self-confidence as she strolled in with her husband. Gabe had been a star football player in high school and was now a coach at a small college. He looked like he was still in good enough shape to play. Most women’s eyes were on him, while most men looked at Hailey. Charley turned the camera back to my wife, who appeared to be pouting, before he turned back toward Hailey.
   The video transitioned to a later clip. This time, the partiers were in the pool splashing around when someone came up with the idea of having chicken fights. After a few bouts, Hailey mounted her husband’s shoulders and gleefully dared anyone to challenge her. Charley nudged me and pointed at the video, making sure I was paying attention.
   “It’s about to get good,” he said with a creepy chuckle.
   The camera turned to Andrea as she eagerly accepted the challenge. Hailey’s playful grin turned grim, but she knew it would be too humiliating to back down. Andrea had no trouble finding a partner, as several guys lined up, eager to put their heads between my wife’s thighs. She picked a stout-looking fellow named Pete, who hoisted her on his shoulders. Charley did an excellent filming job, and I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I excitedly watched the two sexy women prepare to chicken fight.
   The two women wasted little time in locking up. Andrea quickly proved to be the aggressor and took control of the battle. With a determined look, she began pushing and pulling Hailey at will. Andrea drove Hailey back until the pretty brunette’s upper body was vertical, and her head was inches from the water. It looked like it would be a quick victory for my wife. Hailey had a worried look on her pretty face, knowing that Andrea was trying to embarrass her in front of Gabe and the rest of their friends.
   “Hold on!” Hailey implored her husband, “Don’t let me fall.”
   “I’ve got you, babe,” Gabe said confidently, his arms wrapped tightly around her slender legs.
   Hailey managed to slither from Andrea’s hold and move to her left. The brunette tried to push Andrea sideways but could not make much progress before Andrea grabbed her and drove her back again to the brink of being toppled.
   They seemed frozen in place as Andrea pushed forward, and Gabe struggled to keep Hailey from falling off. The video zoomed in on Hailey’s flat abs being bent backward, then up along the curvature of her perky tits, to her face and its adorable look of desperation. As Andrea pushed forward, she raised off Pete’s shoulders slightly, pointing her shapely ass toward the camera.
        Every time Hailey broke free and avoided defeat, Andrea would push her back again. The video zoomed in as Andrea rammed her breasts into Hailey’s. Charley did an excellent job filming Andrea’s larger boobs pounding against Hailey’s smaller tits as she drove the brunette backward. I enjoyed seeing my wife use her strength and breasts to overpower her old rival.
   “You bitch!” Hailey growled.
   “Call me…what…you want,” Andrea replied with a smirk as she continued to push Hailey around, “But…you’re going down…sooner or later.” She was enjoying dominating the brunette.
   “The hell I am!” Furiously, Hailey reached forward and ripped Andrea’s top down. Andrea looked stunned as her succulent breasts plopped free in front of all her old classmates. Before Andrea could cover them up, Hailey snatched the exposed nipples between her fingers and began pinching and twisting them. It was Andrea’s turn to be humiliated, as the crowd started hooting and laughing as Hailey tortured my wife’s tits.
   “Stop it!” Andrea sobbed from the pain and shame of being exposed, “That’s not fair!” She had no choice but to concede defeat. As she dropped into the water, Hailey grabbed her top and finished pulling it off. While Andrea slunk out of the pool, her hands covering her plump mounds, Hailey waived the captured top in the air as the crowd cheered.
   “Thanks for showing me this,” I said sarcastically as my wife ran away in disgrace.
   “Don’t worry,” he said assuredly, in his creepy little way, “There’s a round two. You told me to watch your wife, and I watched her good. She was not about to let Hailey get away with humiliating her like that.”
   In the following clip, Charley talks to Andrea as they walk down a hallway.
   “What are you going to do now?” Charley asked her, “She made you a laughingstock. You can’t let her get away with that.”
   “She’s not, Charley,” she answered, clearly uncomfortable discussing the matter with him. They were headed to the reception hall for a banquet. She was dressed in a powder blue silk gown that fit tightly around her curves. Charley fell behind her and zoomed in on Andrea’s ass, which seemed to be stretching the thin material to its limit.
   At the banquet, Charley alternated between filming Andrea and Hailey, who looked sexy in a red sequined gown. Her gown came down to the top of her thighs, showing off her long, tanned legs. While Andrea boasted the more impressive tits and ass, Hailey was the winner in the legs department.
   Occasionally, the video would record people talking about the chicken fight. Most of them thought it was funny, and a few even tried joking about it with Andrea. Far from finding it funny, the talk only made my wife angrier.
   Andrea spent much of the night glaring at Hailey. When the brunette and a few friends left the reception, my wife also walked out. Andrea followed Hailey into a courtyard, with Charley following behind with his cell phone recording.
   “You think pulling my top off in front of everyone was funny!” Andrea said as Hailey turned around with a surprised look on her face. “Well, see if you think this is funny!” Andrea punched Hailey across the cheek. The brunette fell on her back, and Andrea dived after her. Andrea’s long, tight dress proved to be a detriment in the fight, and she could not mount Hailey. Instead, she somewhat did a belly flop on top of the brunette.
       The two tangled up and began rolling around on the ground. I had to give Charley credit for filming some great upskirt shots of Hailey. Soon no upskirt shots were required, as her dress rode up during the fray, showing off her black lacy panties to everyone.
       Despite being restricted by her dress, Andrea held her own and was even able to pin Hailey down in the flower bed alongside the sidewalk. Seeing she was not strong enough to beat Andrea in a fair fight, Hailey scooped up a handful of soil and threw it in Andrea’s face.
   Blinded, Andrea sat back, wiping her eyes. Hailey wrapped her long sexy legs around Andrea’s waist, preventing my wife from getting up. Then the brunette grabbed my wife’s blonde hair and pulled her face close. She scooped up more soil with her free hand and smashed it in Andrea’s face. My wife was severely disadvantaged, blinded by the dirt, and restricted by the dress. She struggled to escape, but Hailey’s legs were wrapped around her tightly.
       Charley moved behind Andrea and filmed a close-up of her plump ass. As she struggled to pull away, her shapely derriere was upraised, giving everyone a great view of her prized asset. Her dress, which was straining to contain her ass before the fight, could no longer contain it. With a loud rip, Andrea’s dress split open in the back, exposing her lovely tooshie, clad only in a purple thong. I missed 20-30 seconds of the fight as Charley zoomed in on her ass cheeks.
   Andrea managed to twist around and stop Hailey from grinding soil in her face, but she was still bound by Hailey’s beautifully tanned legs and the grip on her hair. As if she had not humiliated my wife enough, the dastardly brunette reached around with her free hand and yanked down the front of Andrea’s dress, allowing my wife’s bountiful boobies to spill out. Andrea desperately thrashed about, trying to break free from the slender brunette.
       Andrea slammed her elbow into Hailey’s ribs, causing the brunette to release her hold. My wife stood up while Hailey sat clutching her injured ribs. Instead of capitalizing on her advantage, my wife made a run for it. Hailey grabbed the bottom of Andrea’s dress as she began to flee. The dress ripped apart, leaving my wife nude except for her skimpy thong. She abandoned her tattered dress and ran into the hotel, with Charley following.
   My wife made quite the sight, running through the hotel lobby. The resort guests and employees could not help staring at this woman with a gorgeous body and a face caked with topsoil. Unfortunately, the stairs were for emergencies only, so Andrea was forced to take the elevator. The resort was bustling, and she had to share the elevator with numerous guests. By the time she got to her floor, she had been groped, pinched, and fondled by several men and women. She had also been slapped by an old woman who called her a “shameless hussy.”
   The recording then skipped forward to Andrea’s hotel room later that evening. Charley is having a conversation with Andrea. His cell phone was in his pocket, but I could still hear what they were saying.
   “What’s with the Victoria’s Secret bag?” Charley asked.
   “You’ll find out later. First, I need you to do me a favor.”
   “I’ll do anything for you.”
   “Everyone is acting like she beat me up, but that’s not true.”
   “That’s true. If anything, you were winning both times until she cheated and fought dirty… literally.”
   “I won’t leave until I get revenge and prove who the better woman is. Gabe and Hailey are having a private party late, and I’m sure there will be lots of alcohol. As soon as Hailey gets nice and tipsy, call me.”
   The recording skips to Hailey and Gabe’s room which is packed with people. Hailey is wearing a white silk outfit that may have been supposed to be a shirt, but she was wearing it as a dress. She is dancing and flirting and having a good time. It appears she has had a few drinks. Someone knocks on the door. When it is opened, Andrea walks in wearing a black silk robe. She marches straight toward Hailey.
   “What are you doing here, bitch?” Hailey is answered as Andrea socks her in the mouth, knocking her on her back. Andrea bends over and begins slapping her across the face.
After slapping Hailey silly, Andrea stands triumphantly and turns toward Gabe. The room, already silenced by Andrea giving Hailey a beatdown, gasps as the beautiful blonde unties the robe and allows it to drop to her feet. My wife is wearing a black lacy bra and thong, with black stockings and high heels. Her hair is immaculately styled, and her makeup, which is heavier than usual, is flawless. She is stunningly gorgeous and looks ready for a Maxim photo shoot.
   “Do you like what you see?” Andrea asks as she slowly saunters toward Gabe, who is standing with his mouth gaping open.
   “Ye…yes,” he stammers.
   She slides her hand along his crotch and clutches his member, which is visibly swollen. “You really do like what you see,” she purred seductively. She placed her hand behind his head, pulled his face toward her, and kissed him. As they embraced, he reached down, cupped her perfectly rounded ass cheeks, and squeezed.
   “That’s enough,” she said as she abruptly pulled away. “I just wanted you to know what you were missing.” She turned to retrieve her robe when her eyes widened in surprise.
   “You bitch!” Hailey screamed as she lunged toward Andrea. Apparently, she was not as dazed as Andrea had believed. The brunette tackled my wife onto the bed, and the two rolled around before falling onto the floor. Suddenly chaos broke out in the room as everyone moved toward the girls.
   So many people were in the room that it was hard to see the fight. Charley kept moving around, trying to film the action, but people kept getting in the way. The few glimpses Charley captured, and Andrea’s painful squealing, made it apparent that my wife was getting her ass kicked. Hailey was enraged and fighting like an alley cat in heat, and the people in the room loved it.
   “Get her, Hailey!”
   “Hit her again!”
   “Kick that ass!”
   Andrea leaped to her feet and tried to run for the door, but with so many people in her way, she did not get far before Hailey grabbed her hair and whipped her backward. My wife tumbled onto the bed before falling on the floor, with Hailey diving after her. Desperately Andrea scrambled back on the bed and tried to crawl across it, but the brunette grabbed her ankles and pulled her back on the floor.
   With Charley filming on the other side of the bed, I could only see the person on top, which was usually Hailey. After several minutes, Hailey mounted Andrea and began raining her fists down on her. I could not see my wife, but Charley was close enough that I could hear Andrea begin to cry loudly.
   “Stop! Stop!” Andrea sobbed, “You win!”
Hailey gave her a few more blows before grabbing a handful of blonde hair and slamming her head on the floor several times. Then she got off my wife and began kicking her repeatedly. Finally, Gabe intervened by grabbing Hailey. The two embraced as the room congratulated Hailey on her victory.
   Charley struggled to get close to Andrea, but several people blocked his path. Andrea quit crying after getting her head slammed down, and I was afraid she was unconscious.
   “Somebody pick that slut up!” Hailey commanded, “I’m not finished with her yet.”
   Two women heaved her up by her arms. Andrea looked ready for a photo shoot a few minutes ago, but now she was a pathetic mess. My wife’s hair was tousled, tears had streaked mascara down her cheeks, and her lipstick was smeared all over her mouth. One of her boobs was out of her bra and had noticeable fingernail marks. Her adorable body was covered in red marks from being kicked and slapped. Andrea’s thong was twisted, exposing part of her cxnt, her stockings were torn, and she was missing one of her heels.
   “Drag that sorry ass bitch over here!” Hailey ordered. The two women did as instructed and dragged Andrea over to the brunette. The two rivals were face to face, although rivals might no longer be an accurate description. Hailey stood dominant and in charge while my wife dangled pitifully from the women’s arms. Their first two encounters had been evenly contested, but there was no doubt who won this clash.
   “Please, Hailey,” Andrea whimpered, “Let me go.” Hailey ignored her.
“Kneel!”
   The two women released Andrea’s arms, and my wife slumped involuntarily to her hands and knees. Hailey sat on the end of the bed and crossed her sexy legs.
   “Kiss my feet, and I may consider letting you go.”
   Andrea looked up, shocked, appalled at the command. When Andrea did not comply with the directive, Hailey slapped her twice across the cheek. My wife slumped on her side in a daze. “When I give you an order, I expect immediate obedience. Do you understand?”
   Andrea, realizing resistance was futile, began to kiss Hailey’s feet. After both feet were properly caressed by Andrea’s lips, Hailey slid her toes into my wife’s mouth and ordered her to suck. I overheard several say that they feared the resort staff would come because of all the noise from the fight. Security walking in on my disheveled wife sucking on Hailey’s toes would be hard to explain. Soon it was just Andrea, Hailey, Gabe, and Charley in the room, though Charley appeared to have moved near the door, so they may not have realized he had not left.
   “In high school, we could have been friends, but you thought you were better than everyone,” Hailey said to Andrea, “You don’t think you’re better than me now, do you?”
   When Andrea did not answer, Hailey yanked her up by her hair and draped her across her lap.
   “I’m going to teach you some manners one way or another,” Hailey said as she slammed her hand down on my wife’s gorgeous ass. She was about to spank her again when, once again, Gabe stepped in and protected Andrea.
   “That’s enough,” he said as he grabbed Hailey’s wrist.
   “I’ll decide when it’s enough. After all, it wasn’t you she punched in the face.”
   “Have it your way,” he said as he climbed into the bed, “It just seems like such a waste to abuse such a fine piece of ass.”
   Hailey reared back her hand and was about to spank Andrea again when my wife suddenly sprang off Hailey’s lap, scurried onto the bed, and draped her arms around Gabe’s neck.
   “Please don’t let her hurt me anymore,” Andrea pleaded in a desperate yet kittenish tone. Since she was not tough enough to defeat Hailey, she was forced to rely on her womanly charms to manipulate Gabe into protecting her. “Please,” she added again. This time a little more seductively. It seemed to work as Gabe wrapped his arms around her protectively.
   Undeterred, Hailey crawled onto the bed beside Andrea. Frightened, my wife buried her face against Gabe’s chest.
   “Did you know that Gabe and I were sleeping together for the last year the two of you dated?”
   “That’s not true,” Andrea whined, “You’re only saying that because you’re jealous that Gabe liked me first.”
   “Jealous? Ha! Don’t make me laugh. I was always more popular than you; I was always prettier than you. The only thing I was ever jealous of was your ass. In high school, all the guys used to talk about what a great ass you had. And now your fat ass is mine,” Hailey said as she ran her hand over my wife’s bubble-shaped ass cheeks.
   “You were never prettier than me,” Andreas scowled, “Tell her, Gabe.”
   “You are pretty,” Gabe said, “But Hailey’s gorgeous.” Andrea looked more hurt from that comment than from the ass-beating Hailey had given her. “And what she said about us sleeping together was true also.”
   “Well…well…that was your mistake,” Andrea pouted, “Because I guarantee you that I can do things in bed that would blow your mind.”
‘Truer words have never been said,’ I thought. My wife has an insatiable sexual appetite, and in bed, she is like the Energizer bunny.
   “While I would love to watch you sexually please my husband,” Hailey said sarcastically, “I think I will let you leave now. But you must crawl out on your hands and knees.”
   “Maybe I’ll just stay and show your man what a real woman can do in bed.”
   “You’ve made many mistakes this weekend, but this might be your biggest.”
   “I’m not afraid of you,” Andrea said without conviction.
“You should be,” Hailey laughed. “There’s a lot of things I’ve been fantasizing about doing to your ass,” Then she glanced at Gabe and added, “And things I’ve fantasized about seeing done to your ass.”
   Gabe smiled, making Andrea nervous, but my little sex kitten was determined to prove herself in bed. She grabbed Gabe’s shirt, pulled it over his head, and kissed his broad chest. As she kissed his torso, Hailey started stripping her clothes off. The brunette had an incredible body. She was well-toned, and her breasts, though not large, were fantastic.
   After removing her own clothes, Hailey removed Andrea’s bra and panties. Then the two nude women began pulling Gabe’s shorts and briefs off. Andrea grabbed his engorged cock and kissed and licked it before plunging it into her mouth. Hailey snatched Andrea’s blonde hair, jerked her head up, and then kissed my wife roughly, ramming her tongue down her throat. My wife looked uncomfortable as she was not accustomed to being kissed by another woman.
   Then Gabe noticed Charley in the corner filming the action.
   “Get out of here, you pervert!” Gabe yelled. Charley ran out as my gorgeous sex kitten was being devoured by Hailey’s kisses.
   The following video clip began in the hotel hallway.
“Just got a call from Hailey,” Charley narrated as he walked, “Her exact words were, ‘We have trash that needs removing.’ So I’m going to her room.”
   When he got to Hailey and Gabe’s room, he knocked. A few seconds later, the door opened, and Hailey appeared wearing Andrea’s black silk robe. She had Andrea by the hair. My wife looked dazed and was barely able to stand on her own. Andrea was flung into the hallway and collapsed onto the floor.
        The door slammed shut, leaving Charley alone with my wife. Andrea tried to get up, but it seemed to take all her energy just to sit up. Instead of immediately helping her, Creepy Charley took the opportunity to make a video documenting the condition my wife was in. Andrea had dried cum and saliva all over her, especially her face and boobs. She looked bleary-eyed and barely conscious.
   After helping her up, Charley followed behind her as she stumbled to her room. She was walking awkwardly, almost bowlegged. Charley zoomed in on her lovely ass, which had several teeth marks. When he zoomed in even closer, I could see cum dripping from her anus.
        The film ended as she staggered into her room. I was not sure if I wanted to punch Charley or thank him. He offered me a copy of the videos, so I considered us square.
   He left, and I waited for Andrea to come home. When she walked in, I noticed she was walking gingerly. 
   “Where have you been?” I asked.
   “I was getting a massage.”
   “Too much dancing at the reunion?”
   “Something like that. I’m going to go take a shower.”
   I gave her a few minutes and then followed her into the bedroom. She had begun to undress and was standing in her t-shirt and panties.
   “Can you give me some privacy, please?”
   “Sure. I just wanted to show you a video first.” I pulled up the end of Charley’s video, which showed her in bed with Hailey and Gabe, and turned it toward her. She turned pale as the color drained from her face.
   “I’m so sorry, Karl. Please don’t leave me,” she pleaded. “I’ve never cheated on you before, I promise., and I didn’t want to do it, but…but..it’s complicated.”
   “It’s okay,” I said, “I know about the fights and all. I just wish you had told me about it.”
   “I wanted to, but I was embarrassed.”
   I sat down on the bed and pulled her into my lap. She looked so sweet and remorseful; I could not be mad at her. I kissed her on the cheek and said, “You have nothing to be embarrassed about.”
      “Do you promise that you’re not mad?”
   “I’m not mad, but I need you to tell me what happened. As long as you’re honest about it, I promise I won’t be mad. I’ve seen the video of you getting beat up; I want to know what happened when Charley left you in the room with Gabe and Hailey.” I could understand how Hailey could kick her ass, but I could not understand how my sweet little sex kitten could be bested in bed. Of all the women I have had sex with, the list admittedly is not that long, Andrea is by far the most eager and talented performer in the sack.
   “Okay.” I could tell Andrea was not keen on reliving Saturday night, but she recounted the events anyways. “Hailey had humiliated me all weekend and had beaten me up. I wasn’t thinking clearly. I just knew that I had one chance to get revenge on Hailey, and that was by proving to her and Gabe that I was better at sex. At first, everything was even, and I could match Hailey, move for move. But while I was trying to satisfy Gabe, Hailey would touch me, and fondle me, and kiss me. I’ve never had another female touch me like that, and it was hard to concentrate. She made me feel so uncomfortable, but…” she paused, obviously embarrassed, “She was making me aroused. I tried to keep up with her, but she was so flexible, and she has incredible stamina. I started getting tired, and the more tired I got, the rougher Hailey got. And she started encouraging Gabe to get rough. They started tossing me around and twisting and stretching me into positions that I wasn’t comfortable in. Then they…then they went after my ass.” Andrea pauses momentarily as her bottom lip quivers, and tears fill her eyes. “Gabe shoves his…his…you know…penis…inside my butt. I didn’t mean for him to do it, but it just happened.”
     I had wanted to ream Andrea’s sweet ass for as long as I’ve known her, but she would never let me. Now I found out that Gabe had taken her ass’s virginity.
     “So the two of them take turns attacking my ass. Gabe pounds on it for a while, then Hailey slaps, pinches, and bites it. Gabe squirted his semen all over me. I didn’t know a man could have so much semen. Hailey forced me to eat her…you know…vagina. I had never done it before, but she told me I was a natural at it. And I also had to…suck on Gabe’s…penis. My jaw was aching. Finally, I was so exhausted, and my body was throbbing. I just lay there and let them do whatever they wanted to do to me. When they were finished, they laughed at me and said the only thing I was good at was being a…a fuck toy!” Andrea buried her head in my shoulder and began sobbing.
   I held her in my arms for several minutes as she continued to cry. Even though she had been dominated physically and sexually by another woman, I still considered her a sexy goddess. Picking her up, I laid her gently on the bed and began removing the rest of her clothes.
   “No…don’t,” she whimpered. “I’m so sore. They fucked my pussy raw. I can’t do it.”
   “I’ll be gentle.” I pulled out the K-Y and made sure I was well lubricated. Gently, I made love to my gorgeous wife and showed her that I still viewed her as my sex kitten.
   Later that night, I lay in bed, unable to sleep. Andrea lay on her boobs beside me. With my hand on my sleeping wife’s pillowy ass, I contemplated the story she had told me. I forgave her for having sex with another couple, but there was one detail I could not get over.
   I slid my boxers off and sat up, straddling Andrea’s legs. She murmured incoherently as I pulled her panties down. I slapped a dollop of K-Y on my shaft and injected it into her sweet little anal opening.
   “Karl! What are you doing?”
    I ignored her as I rectified a wrong by reclaiming her ass.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
Re: My Wife and Her Class Reunion
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 11:23:40 AM »
So that was the end of it?
If you do love your wife, I'm sure you'll train her to be a better fight, and take her rival in a revenge catfight, may be with you vs the other men as a side dish.

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 01:57:39 PM »
Really hot!! Pls go on :) part 2?  :P
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 08:06:45 PM »
Great one sided beat down. Love these type of stories

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 02:58:50 AM »

My wife was dominated physically and sexually. I'm not sure if she would want to face Hailey again.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 09:25:18 AM »

My wife was dominated physically and sexually. I'm not sure if she would want to face Hailey again.

Persuade her... get her into it... set a trap for her...