News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Girl: Final

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

New Girl: Final
« on: May 31, 2023, 06:44:09 AM »
Jasmine felt a hand gently slap at her face, causing her to finally begin waking up. She opened her weary eyes to see that Vanessa was the one doing it. Jasmine yawned and stretched as she fully awoke.

“Glad you decided to rejoin us, babe.” Vanessa joked. “You really did a number on Chrissy. She still hasn’t woken up.”

The memories of last night came flooding back to Jasmine as she noticed the dusk sky. The sun was on the verge of rising. She also just realized that Vanessa was as stark naked as she was.

“What time is it?” Jasmine asked, rubbing her eyes.

“Almost 6:00 AM.” Vanessa answered.

“Where is Chrissy?” Jasmine asked.

“We took her. She was out cold, so…We decided to set her up for the grand finale of her initiation.” Vanessa explained. “Wouldn’t want you to miss out.”

“Of course not.” Jasmine said.

Vanessa helped her up, ogling her naked form.

“That was quite a match.” Vanessa said. “The others and I were watching from the cameras.”

“Of course you were.” Jasmine joked.

“We weren’t expecting to see that side of you again.” Vanessa said.

“Neither was I.” Jasmine said half ashamed, half proud. “Is she okay?”

“Aside from being out for about eight hours now, yes.” Vanessa answered.

“Geez…” Jasmine said.

“Why did you go all demonic on her, anyway?” Vanessa asked. “Cameras had no audio.”

“When she had me on the ground, she was bragging about what she wanted to do to Ben after I lost.” Jasmine explained. “I just lost it…Not as bad as the other times, though. I felt more in control and focused but I still think I overdid it.”

“She was asking for it.” Vanessa said.

“Honestly…” Jasmine said guiltily. “I only told this to Ben but I’m not really comfortable yet with her playing around with him, even without penetration. I know she’s helped us and she’s one of the team but…I just don’t know her like I know the rest of you.”

“I’m sure she’d understand.” Vanessa said. “Best to tell her now before something unpleasant happens.”

“I will…After we end her initiation.” Jasmine said. “Where’s Ben?”

“He went to bed.” Vanessa answered. “Probably dreaming about you fucking Chrissy against the wall.”

“I guess he had enough for one night.” Jasmine said.

“Kind of…” Vanessa said with a sly grin.

Jasmine looked at her suspiciously before the brunette walked into her and tongue kissed her lovingly. Jasmine was surprised but got into it before realizing that she could taste a faint flavor of jizz in Vanessa’s mouth. She broke the kiss.

“You cxnt!” Jasmine said casually. “You sucked him off!”

“Now we’re finally even for his birthday.” Vanessa said with a chuckle. “Besides, he was all hot and bothered from watching you two grind all night. Who was I to turn down a big, strong man in need?”

“Fair enough.” Jasmine said. “Just one more thing to motivate me when your big day comes.”

“I look forward to it.” Vanessa said.

What Jasmine would never admit was that she actually found it pretty enticing to taste her man on her friend’s tongue. She only recently discovered her cuck queen tendencies thanks to Tamara but she would keep them to herself for now. If Vanessa managed to beat her, however…

“Let’s not keep the new girl waiting any longer.” Vanessa suggested.

They got up out of the pool. Jasmine took the hose, turned it on and put it in the pool to refill it. It would take hours but it would happen. The raven then followed Vanessa into the penthouse and the brunette guided her towards the master bathroom. It was a very bourgie bathroom, large, fancy, many towel racks and a nice, big jacuzzi. Holly and Nicole were waiting for them and Jasmine noticed that Christina was tied up. There were four pipes on each side of the tub, each one put there just in case the bather slipped, so they could catch themselves. Now, they were being used to keep Christina from escaping.

“Why not the bed?” Jasmine asked.

“You’ll see.” Vanessa said. “It was Hol’s idea.”

Holly smiled and nodded.

“Glad you decided to rejoin us.” Nicole said. “Try not to kill her when it’s your turn.”

“Shut up.” Jasmine said casually.

“It’s been hours. Should I get the smelling salts?” Holly asked.

“Give it just a bit longer.” Vanessa said.

“Might want to gag her too.” Jasmine suggested. “She has quite the sewer on her. Remind me of…you know who.”

“Wow. No wonder you went apeshit.” Holly teased.

Finally, Christina began to stir as the others stayed quiet. She moaned as she opened her eyes and saw the other four girls all staring down at her before realizing that she was bound. She immediately rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Figured this would happen.” Christina said. “Ms. Colby told me you did it to her.”

“They did it to me too after I whipped Sabrina’s pussy in the pool.” Jasmine said.

Christina looked at her with a somewhat uneasy, nervous expression, suddenly remembering what happened last night.

“Easy, new girl.” Jasmine said. “I’m fine now. You were asking for it, so I gave it to you.”

“Yeah…Okay…” Christina said. “Why the tub, though? This is so uncomfortable.”

“Hey, we say how it goes.” Nicole teased.

“It was my idea.” Holly said. “And you’re about to find out why.”

“And since it was your idea…” Vanessa began. “I only think it makes sense for you to get first dibs.”

“Aw, you’re sweet.” Holly teased. “Wait right here.”

The excited blonde left and came back with cans of whipped cream, grinning ear to ear.

“We wouldn’t want to stain the bed, now would we?” Holly asked rhetorically.

The others all grinned and began stripping down. Everyone in that bathroom was now stark naked, their luscious G-cups left out to jiggle. Christina’s heart began to race. Holly walked over and began spraying the Latina with the whipped cream. Christina got chills as the cold substance touched her caramel skin. Holly covered her nipples, her pussy, her belly button and her mouth. As the others watched, Holly then grinned and pounced on top of her prey, immediately licking the whipped cream off of her nipples. Christina winced one eye and grunted as Holly tongued her milk bud.

“I’m starting to like this idea.” Nicole commented.

Still not taking her mouth off of Christina’s nipple, Holly took her can of whipped cream and began streaming it down the Mexicana’s flawless body. Painting her all over. Eventually, Christina’s entire frontal body was covered in the stuff and Holly wasted no time diving right on top of her, face to face and tit to tit. They both shivered as the cool substance gave them chills before Holly began rubbing herself against Christina.

“This was your idea, huh, blondie?” Christina asked.

“You know it.” Holly answered.

She then gave the Latina a brief but passionate and lustful tongue kiss.

“I hope to get to do it to you then someday.” Christina said as they broke the kiss.

“Only if you tame me first.” Holly teased.

“I did it before and I can do it again.” Christina promised.

“Shut up.” Holly said.

She then sealed her bound prey’s mouth off with her own again and rammed her tongue deep inside. She aligned their famous G-cup breasts together through the thick whipped cream and their hardened, creamy nipples met, grinding together. The cool substance served to make them even more ravenous. Holly then did the same with their pussies and wasted no time in tribbing the helpless Mexicana.

“Mmmmm!!” They both moaned inside of each other’s mouth from the overwhelming contact.

The others watched attentively as Holly’s flowing, golden locks curtained the two nymphos. The cream sloshing around them as Holly rubbed herself into Christina. Their lower lips kissed just as furiously as their upper lips did, locking together in a glorious union of creamy female flesh. Their clits would soon protrude out of their fleshy hoods and join in on the fun, being tickled by the whipped cream as it, alongside their flowing juices, feel deep inside their womanly holes. Their tongues wrestled, sharing whipped cream between their slutty mouths.

“Ms. Colby truly created a monster when she gave Hol her exam.” Jasmine commented.

“Wish we unlocked this side of her sooner.” Nicole added.

“Just so long as she doesn’t use all of our cooking supplies on her kink.” Vanessa said.

Christina found herself desperately wanting to fight back but she couldn’t. She had become accustomed to losing but not to being used as a toy. Still, if this was how the team does things here, who was she to complain? Both she and Holly soon began to feel their orgasms approaching them and braced themselves for it. A few more seconds of grinding and it happened.

“Ahhhhh!!!” They both shrieked as they broke the kiss.

“Okay, my turn!” Nicole announced.

Holly rolled her eyes as the two calmed down from their shared climax and got out of the tub, still covered in the whipped cream. Nicole excitedly skipped into the tub with her own can of whipped cream.

“Alright, fire crotch.” Christina said. “Go right ahead and do your worst.”

“You don’t need to tell me twice.” Nicole said deviously.

She shook her can up and just like Holly before her, aimed it at the mestizo babe’s nipples before spraying it on. Then her pussy and then her mouth. Christina seemed disappointed that it seemed Nicole would just copy Holly but the lustful redhead very much had something else in mind. She started out small, sensually licking and slurping the whipped cream off of Christina’s hard, brown nipples, making her wince but she was only just getting started. Still holding the cool, sweet substance in her mouth, she then lowered her head down towards Christina’s hot, ripe cxnt and began feasting on her viciously.

“Aghhh!!” Christina groaned. “You cxnt-licking slut!”

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Holly asked.

“Her girl juices mixed with the whipped cream must be delicious.” Vanessa commented.

“If I only knew who I decided to pickpocket that fateful day…” Jasmine said whimsically.

Nicole sloshed the whipped cream back and forth from her mouth into and back out of Christina’s sweet, yummy pussy. The feeling was indescribable but overpoweringly kinky and erotic. She hoped to return the favor as soon as possible. Nicole’s tongue was very skilled and thorough, burrowing deep inside of the Latina’s pleasure center. The other girls watched closely as her tongue pulled in and out of the orifice like a sex toy over and over and over again.

“Just wait until I get out of this…” Christina threatened.

“Then maybe we’ll never let you out.” Vanessa teased.

In response to that threat, Nicole reached both of her hands high up towards the feisty Latina’s awe-inspiring G-cups and grabbed hold, squeezing and groping viciously.

“Ugh!” Christina grunted.

She then pinched both of her brown nipples between her index fingers and thumbs and began twisted and prodding.

“You little cxnt!” Christina cursed.

Christina’s clit showed itself once again and as soon as the redhead laid her eyes on it, she pounced in it, sealing her lips and mouth over it, mercilessly assaulting the pulsating, brown pleasure bud with her slutty tongue. Christina was really beginning to feel the heat now. Nicole stopped playing with her prey’s tits and instead used her hands to take the whipped cream can and, still eating Christina out, sprayed it in between her mouth and Christina’s twat, bringing even more whipped cream into the mix.

“Ohhhh…” Christina moaned from both the pleasure and the cold.

Christina was struggling to hold her inevitable oncoming climax back for now. She knew she could not stop it but she could at least make these bitches work for it. Nicole turned up the heat, licking harder and faster. Until finally, it happened.

“Fuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!!!” Christina screamed as she came, drenching Nicole’s face.

The redhead smiled and got up out of the tub, quickly being replaced by Vanessa.

“My turn now, roomie.” Vanessa said teasingly.

“Going in the same order that you all faced me, huh?” Christina asked. “You chicas sure like your organized systems.”

“We are cops after all.” Vanessa said.

The brunette then shook up her can of whipped cream nice and hard.

“If I catch a cold from this stuff, it’s on all of you putas.” Christina warned.

“Oh, how shall any of us ever live with the guilt?” Nicole asked sarcastically.

Vanessa then stopped shaking her can and proceeded to spray a nice, big glob of whipped cream right on top of the feisty Mexicana’s already wet, brown pussy. She got so many chills from it that she jerked around in her bindings. Vanessa then laid her own horny cxnt right on top of Christina’s, sharing the confectionary blob between the two nymphomaniacal twats.

“Uhhhhhh…” They both moaned from the pleasure mixed with the cold.

“Damn, that’s kinky as shit.” Jasmine commented. “Gives me some ideas for your birthday present.”

“I’ve really been rubbing off on you, haven’t I?” Holly asked.

“Not as much as she’s rubbing off on Chrissy right now.” Nicole joked.

Vanessa ignored them and continued tribbing Christina in an L-shaped position, lightly bouncing on top of her, cxnt to cxnt. She was careful not to be too harsh on her bouncing, lest she risk her prey’s bindings coming loose. Christina watched her roommate’s G-cups jiggle around with each trib sending a shockwave of pleasure throughout her caramel colored body.

“Ugh!” Christina grunted. “That’s right, enjoy it while it lasts!”

“You want us to cut you free when this is over or not?” Vanessa asked mockingly in between her panting.

The horny brunette reached down to sink her talented hands into her prey’s enormous, mocha-skinned G-cup breasts, allowing her skilled fingers to be absorbed by the squishy flesh. The two could soon feel both of their clits come out of their hoods and immediately clash through all the thick whipped cream between their kissing lower lips. Vanessa just kept bouncing and bouncing, each impact proving to be orgasmically devastating to the other babe. Christina wished she could reciprocate the groping she was being given but she had to keep it under wraps for now. The other girls watched with absolute immersion. Vanessa became gradually more and more excited, so she grabbed her can of whipped cream again and sprayed even more of the stuff in between their battling pudendas. They had goosebumps from the cold and their excited blood. Eventually, both began to feel those all too familiar volts of electric pleasure swimming throughout their perfect bodies and as a result, Vanessa increased the pressure and kept tribbing more and more furiously.

“Agh! Ugh! Oh!” Vanessa grunted.

“Oh, God! Fuck!” Christina cursed.

Their clits bashed again and again and again until finally they could take no more.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” They both screamed.

Vanessa peeled herself off of Christina, who was now barely clinging to consciousness. However, she knew that she had one more fucking to receive and from the partner she feared most. Jasmine climbed into the tub, ready for her turn.

“Ay dios mio…” Christina groaned.

“Don’t worry, I’ll go easy this time.” Jasmine said. “But I do still want some revenge.”

Before Christina could ask what she meant, Jasmine had slipped underneath the bound mestizo and wrapped her arms and legs around her from behind just as Christina had done to her in the pool, before jamming her fingers deep inside of Christina’s pussy.

“Agh!” Christina grunted. “Okay, fair’s fair.”

Jasmine began nibbling on Christina’s ear.

“Now it’s come full circle.” Vanessa said.

“The only ones who should fuck are the ones prepared to get fucked.” Holly added.

“Such poetic justice.” Nicole said. “Oh, yeah, we were watching your fight through the cameras.”

“Yeah, of course you WERRRREEEE!!” Christina squealed as she was finger fucked.

Jasmine was enjoying this very much. She found her old animosity towards Christina, both from before and after their match fading away. She may have the same arrogance and bitchy attitude as her nemesis but the raven could also tell that she was a far better person deep down inside. Nonetheless, she was taking great joy in exacting her revenge, as if fucking her within an inch of her life up against the wall of the pool wasn’t enough. She felt the whipped cream from Vanessa’s turn mix in with pussy juice as she kept fucking her, switching in and out with multiple different patterns of fingers. Christina felt Jasmine’s sharpened nipples poke against her back and Jasmine felt them being tickled by Christina’s sweat matted hair. It was at this point that everyone realized that Jasmine had forgotten to use her can of whipped cream but no one cared much by now. They were all simply having way too much fun. Christina involuntarily jerked her head towards Jasmine as a response from the pleasure and Jasmine wasted no time in tonguing her mouth down. The pressure was starting to build and Jasmine could tell this purely from her prey’s body language and how her insides felt against her fingers.

“Mmmmmm!!” Christina moaned inside of Jasmine’s mouth.

Their tongues wrestling as the older raven knifed her four fingers in and out of the younger raven’s pussy over and over and over again. Christina was beyond overwhelmed. At this point, the only thing keeping her awake was her lust and her desire to turn this around on not just Jasmine but all four of her teammates. She kissed Jasmine back ferociously despite her bondage and Jasmine responded by pleasuring her even harder and faster. The others looked closely and could now vivedly see Jasmine’s hand going in and out of her. This was proving to be simply too much for the helpless Latina. She could not hold back any longer. Jasmine could tell and just like Christina had done to her in the pool, she broke the kiss just to hear her scream.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Christina shrieked as she came, soaking Jasmine’s hand.

The others all clapped and Jasmine finally got off of Christina and proceeded to undo her bindings as she hyperventilated.

“About…time…” Christina said through her panting. “My limbs were falling asleep.”

“Now we’re even.” Jasmine said. “And your initiation is over.”

“Great to have you on board.” Nicole said.

“Ms. Colby couldn’t have picked anyone better.” Holly added.

“Welcome to the team, Christina Alvarez.” Vanessa said.

“I forgot to use any whipped cream on you. Shame.” Jasmine said.

“Don’t worry.” Christina said as she caught her breath. “I can fix that.”

She then grabbed Jasmine’s can and started spraying at her haphazardly.

“Ah!” Jasmine shrieked. “You never learn, you little bitch!”

The two wrestled back into the tub, fighting over the can of whipped cream. They started giggling as the stuff flew everywhere.

“You’re gonna regret letting me go!” Christina mocked.

“Wouldn’t be the first time!” Jasmine shot back.

They rubbed the stuff into each other’s naked bodies as the cream melted into their flawless skin. They pulled each other’s hair, making it nice and creamy.

“Looks like they could use more, don’t you think, girls?“ Vanessa asked.

“They certainly do.” Nicole agreed.

“It would be the ladylike thing to do.” Holly teased.

The three of them aimed their cans at the wrestling ravens and sprayed like their lives depended on it, making them even messier. They quickly took notice of this.

“Oh, you want some of this too?“ Christina asked.

“Why don’t we grant their wish, Chrissy?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes, Jazz, let’s!” Christina agreed.

They pulled the other three naked nymphos into the cream-filled tub with them.

“Ahh!!” They all shrieked.

“Oh, you’re asking for it, sluts!” Vanessa said as she sprayed them.

“We would’ve joined if you just asked!” Nicole jokingly complained.

“You want a battle, I’ll give you cxnts a war!” Holly declared.

The tub descended into a mass of naked female flesh and flying hair and whipped cream. They pawed, groped and massaged the stuff into each other everywhere they could reach. The tub was just big enough to accommodate the five of them. They soon brought their mouths into it and began licking at each other, which soon turned to grinding and a lesbian fivesome became inevitable. They went at each other for they didn’t even know how long, cumming into and onto each other countless times. Eventually, things calmed down and they stopped to catch their breath.

“Oh, look at us…” Vanessa said. “We’re all covered in whipped cream and girl mess. Let’s get cleaned up.”

They all stood up and turned the shower on. It quickly soaked the lot of them, washing the sex and cream off of them. They scrubbed themselves and each other down nicely.

“Now we’re even.” Christina said to Jasmine as they washed each other.

“You want a rematch?” Jasmine asked.

“Maybe another time when I improve.” Christina said.

Jasmine felt a strong amount of affection for the new girl after all the fun they had. Which made what she was about to tell her even more difficult but she had to do it.

“Listen, Chrissy…” Jasmine said as they soaped each other up. “I feel really bad but…”

“But you don’t want me fooling around with your man just yet.” Christina said. “Not even without penetration.”

“How did you…?” Jasmine asked.

“You don’t make it far in organized crime if you can’t read people, chica.” Christina answered. “And don’t worry, I get it. You don’t know me as well as the others. You just need time to get used to me. He’s your Husband and I’ll respect that.”

“Aww, you!” Jasmine said affectionately.

They hugged.

“But the golden rule still stands.” Jasmine said. “You outfuck me and he’s all yours. In any hole you’d like.”

“Good to know.” Christina said. “And I told Nessa, so it’s only fair that I tell you too. I’m sorry for what I said when we first met. I didn’t know what happened and it wasn’t my place to judge.”

“That’s okay. You were right, anyway. I was being a bitch to the others. Especially Nessa.” Jasmine said.

“It’s in the past.” Christina said. “Now let’s focus on the here and now.”

The girls quickly got excited again and had yet another orgy with the water coming down on all of them. Hours and hours of lesbian passion went by like milliseconds. Eventually, they wore themselves out and all passed out in the tub, cuddled up to each other. At some point, though, a cold sensation hit all of them at once.

“Agh!”

“What the fuck?!”

“Shit!”

“Goddamn it!”

“Ohhh!!”

They all shrieked before Holly rushed to shut off the freezing water pelting them. Jasmine angrily opened the curtains to reveal Ben with a smartass look on his face.

“That’s what you get for saving me no hot water.” Ben said.

“You’re so lucky you’re cute.” Jasmine said.

“So, I assume you and Chrissy okay?“ Ben asked. “You two went at it pretty hard.”

“Oh, we went at it plenty more.” Christina said. “But yes, we’re cool.”

“Good.” Ben said.

“What time is it?” Vanessa asked.

“Almost midnight.” Ben answered.

“Woah.” Nicole said.

“We really know how to pass the time.” Holly said.

“Well, I’m going to bed.” Ben said. “You girls do whatever you want.”

“Well…We’re all off tomorrow.” Jasmine reminded them.

“Plenty more time to…bond.” Christina suggested.

“Alright, one more…” Vanessa said before they closed the curtain.

The tub once again filled with the sounds of passion. Ben wanted to watch but he really had to get to bed. The new girl was fitting in just fine.

The next morning hit. The girls were all stiff and achy from spending the entire day and night in the tub and it was totally worth it. Christina could not be happier. This was where she belonged and she would see this through to the end.