News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), Round 1 Matches 1 & 2

• 4 Replies

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
With apologies for the delay, as it's been busy, I'm back for a final tournament made up of ladies from my past. As in the previous tournaments, these are all women whom I have known. Some are exes, some are acquaintances, some are former colleagues, etc. But, they're all women whom I've envisioned in catfights in the past. We've crowned 2 winners already, Mandy in our Short/busty girls tournament (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=107539.msg712048#msg712048), and Sammie in our slim girls tournament (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=108704.msg718314#msg718314).

This time, the tournament is pretty much everyone else, though I've tried to keep body types as similar as possible in Round 1. I'm also going to try to double up matches in the polls for round 1, since there are more women this time (16!). Without anymore verbal diarrhea from me, here we go!

Round 1, Match 1
Raquel vs Cara

Raquel: (on the left in 1st set of pics) 5'7", 135 lbs, 34D-24-36; Raquel is a feisty one, growing up in Latin America before moving here. She's got a wild attitude, works out, and is not shy.
Cara: 5'7", 120 lbs, 34C-24-34; Cara is somewhat more reserved, but also likes to have fun. She does have some competitiveness about her, even if she's not as fit.

Round 1, Match 12
Marina vs Kim

Marina: (on the left in 2nd set of pics) 5'7", 125 lbs, 34C-24-36; Marina is determined and competitive. She is physically active in running and yoga, but might be shy in a catfight.
Kim: 5'6", 125 lbs, 36B-24-36; Kim is younger than Marina, and very competitive. She's not an avid exerciser, but is in good shape. She's quiet, but feisty.

Who wins these two catfights?

Offline Catfights4All

Re: Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), Round 1 Matches 1 & 2
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 04:06:39 PM »
YES! These are back! I love pitting exes against each other too, lol.

Raquel wins easy, probably smothers Cara.

The other match is tougher...maybe Kim in a close one?

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 06:49:03 PM »
Raquel tit-smothers Cara.
Marina slaps the crap out of Kim

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 07:25:12 PM »
Love the x vs x. My wife knew of my fetish and she verbalized and told me stories for years. (especially before marriage) of taking on my x-wife. They are very closely matched. My x-wife actually said when we first started dating " is there anyone's ass I need to kick to make you all mine?" Sadly, I had no one else.

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 03:34:16 PM »
About 1 day left!