News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pride Falls PT2

• 0 Replies

Offline gofoto34

Pride Falls PT2
« on: June 01, 2023, 07:58:16 PM »
Thanks for all the positive feedback. This writing thing is new to me, but I have a lot of ideas I would like to share.

Part 2

The next day Steffi woke up still feeling angry. She knows she is sexier than Jill and thinks just because Jill made her cum with her feet and her nipples destroyed hers doesn’t mean she is the sexier woman. she wanted to get revenge and show mike and Jill she was indeed sexier. But didn’t know how she was going to get back at Jill. But then Jill did it for her. Steffi’s phone makes a ping. She has a text from Jill. It is a picture of jill on all fours wearing a sexy bra and thong. It was the exact set Steffi left the other week in Jill’s closet when she was house sitting for her. Then another picture of Mark behind Jill. Jill is on all fours and his dick is in Jill while still wearing Steffi’s panties. The text reads thank you for all you have given me. Then another photo of her thong covered pussy covered in cum.

Steffi is fuming and replies what happened last night doesn’t mean you are the sexiest woman. I am going to show you who is the sexiest wife. Steffi goes to her closet and puts on the bra and thong she stole from Jill and sends a picture to them saying why don’t we do a contest woman to woman and see who comes out on top bitch. Jill replies you are on bitch. Jill says let’s do it at my place next weekend. Steffi texts why don’t I come over today for some coffee and we can talk about the rules?  Jill replies yes sounds good you can come on over but don’t get carried away, this is just to go over the rules. Steffi replies yup bitch coming over now.

Steffi still wearing Jills underwear puts a pair of black yoga pants on and a white tank top. The top is low cut enough that you can clearly see she is wearing Jill bra under it. She heads over and rings the door bell. Jill opens the door and says come in. Jill is also wearing a pair of black yoga pants and a white tank top. Steffi notices Jill is wearing Steffi’s bra under her top. As Steffi walks in Jill doesn’t move and the two of them come chest to chest in Jill entrance way. Jill says to Steffi hope your nipples have come out of hiding. Steffi gives a hard chest bump to move Jill back a step. The two walk in to the kitchen. Steffi asks Jill where Mark is. Jill says he went to the Gym. Just you and me. Well lets get to it then. What is the plan for this weekend? Steffi says you got lucky with the little games we played in the hot tub, but now I want to go at it woman to woman. We will compare bodies in three parts. 1st we compare tits. Let’s have a titfight till one of of quits and admits the others tits are fuller and better. 2nd let compare our tight ass’s. Jill asks how we are going to tell the winner. Steffi replies I have a special toy that will help us find out who has the tighter ass you will just have to wait. And 3rd we will see who has the better pussy control. We go pussy to pussy and the looser cums 1st. Jill replies MMM love that. Cant wait to show the husbands I own you and your pathetic body again. Steffi says last night meant nothing bitch I am going to prove it Friday and she steps up to Jill so that the two are now standing titty to titty. Jill says I hope your pussy doesn’t embarrass you like your nipples did last night.

Steffi leans in and gives Jill a kiss on her lips. Jill resists at first but then gives in and returns the sexy kiss. Steffi then slides her hand down to jills pussy and starts to rub her fingers in to Jills pussy through her yoga pants and whispers I know I will control you with my superior pussy. Jill quickly slides her hand down like Steffi did and starts to rub Steffi’s Pussy through her yoga pants as well. Jill says I know you are enjoying wearing my panties I bet you are so wet in them. Steffi says I bet you are soaking in mine and slides her hand up a bit till her fingers go over Jill’s yoga pant waist band and then slides her hand down. Steffi’s Fingers are now under Jill’s yoga pants but still on the outside of the thong. Her fingers are working Jill’s pussy through her thong. Jill closes her eyes and enjoys the ride for a second then she copies what Steffi was doing and slides her hand in Steffi’s yoga pants. Jill feels how wet the front of her thong is on Steffi’s pussy. Jill is becoming overcome with sexual ecstasy. Steffi, also feeling super aroused as the kissing has become more forceful. Steffi’s tongue enters Jill ‘s mouth. The two tongues are swirling around the mouths in a sexy tongue battle. While the kiss goes on their fingers go to town rubbing the others pussy. About after a minute of this Steffi feels Jills whole body tighten up and Jill’s pelvis is shake. Steffi Breaks the kiss and pulls her hand out of jills pants. As jill is coming down from her orgasm Steffi leans in so her mouth is next to jill ear and whispers be a good little bitch and keep my panties warm for me till I take them back Friday. She turns around and walks out of the house.

Later That day Mike got home and was greeted to see Steffi in their bed wearing Jills Bra and thong and plunging her vibrater in her pussy. Steffi smiles and says I have a surprise for you. Jill and I are going to go at it Friday. I am going to show you I am the better wife and woman baby. Mike couldn’t get naked fast enough and jump on his wife. As Steffi and mike fuck Steffi tells mike about how she and Jill’s meeting earlier today went and how she was going to destroy Jill.

The week flew by for mike and Steffi but when they got home from work Thursday. Mike came in with a White box wrapped nice. Steffi asked what was in the box and Mike said it is a surprise open it. She opens the gift and inside is a black lace bra and matching lace G string. He says it’s for the showdown with Jill. Mike tells her he had a call with Mark to go over some ground rules for the husbands. Steffi says what are the rules for you two? Mike says husbands won’t interfere with what happens unless it gets violent. He also tells Steffi he made a bet with mark. Whichever wife loses, that couple must pay for Caribbean vacation for the winning couple, all expenses paid.  Steffi gives mike a big hug and says I won’t let you down I am your queen. 

The next night was Friday and Steffi was getting ready for the competition with Jill. She was putting on the new Black panty set Mike bought her. The bra fit perfectly. It lifted her DD tits and made a deep cleavage. The G string went deep in her tight ass and looked amazing. She put on a summer dress that had a deep plunge to show off her cleavage. It was short enough to show her shapely legs. The couple went over to Jill and Marks house and rang the doorbell. Mark opened the door and invited them in. The three of them walked to the living room which had been rearranged so the night activities would be more comfortable. Couches pushed against the walls and just a large rug laying on a hard wood floor. Steffi Says Love what you did with the place Mark, where is your wife? Mark says she is finishing getting ready and will be down in a minute. Steffi laughed and said just delaying an ass whopping I see. Jill comes down the stairs wearing a very similar dress to Steffi. Her firm tits bounce with every step down the stairs. She walks over to Steffi and stands next to her. Both wives are standing side by side posing for the husbands. Steffi is ready to go and pulls her dress straps over her shoulders and lets the dress fall to the ground. Steffi looks like a goddess standing in just a sexy black bra and thong her husband bought her. Steffi looks ready to go and sexy as hell. She looks at the husbands’ eyes as they scan her up and down. She feels like she has already won the battle, but then she sees both husbands’ eyes shift to her side. She looks over and sees Jill has dropped her sundress as well and is standing in an identical black lace bra and matching G-string. Jill says looks like our husbands have the same taste in clothes. Mark says we came up with the idea of you two wearing the same underwear. Thought it would make this sexier. Jill and Steffi are staring at each other looking each other up and down. Jill walks slowly up to Steffi. Both women lean into the contact as body lines up with body. Jill puts her arms around Steffi’s waist and pulls her in for a sexy kiss on the mouth. Steffi not missing a beat gives Jill a passionate kiss right back. As they are kissing their large tits are smashed together so tight that their bellies are even touching. Each wife lifted a thigh into the others crotch causing some soothing friction between them. Hands roam all over each other’s body.

This lasted about a minute then Jill pulled back and says now I think I am ready to show my man who is top Queen. The Husbands go to couches opposite each other in the room and sit down. The wives are still body to body in the middle of the room. Steffi says I think I am going to show mike that his wife has the best tits. As she finishes the sentence she gives Jill a tight squeeze. Now cleavage is fighting cleavage. The tops of there tits look ready to explode out of the fabric holding them. Jill moves her tits from left to right causing some rough grinding with the bras still on. Jill pushes Steffi back and reaches behind her back and unclasps the bra. Jill shakes it off and throws it to Steffi’s husband Mike and says hold on to this for me while I crush your wife’s tits. Steffi immediately takes off her bra and throws it to mike as well and says keep both cause when I’m done, I am going to keep them as my trophy. Jill walks up to Steffi again and lines their nipples up perfectly. Jill says I hope your nipples have recovered from the last time they met mine. I was hoping for more of a challenge for my titties. You came of as a week tit bitch last time. Steffi pissed at knowing her nipples lost to jill last time. Wasn’t going to give her another win. She twists body to the left causing her tits to smack Jills with a loud clop sound. Jill says what the fuck. Steffi says This is a titfight not just about nipples this time bitch. Jill angry grabs Steffi’s shoulders and brings her breasts hard in to Steffi’s breasts. It made a loud body slap sound. Jills wraps her arms around Steffi’s body and is giving Steffi a tight bear hug. You could see how tight they were hugging each other because their knuckles were turning white. With all the squeezing Steffi could feel jills pec muscle flexing. Steffi loved the feeling and wanted to show Jill her tits were stronger. So Steffi Gave her pec muscle a flex. With both woman flexing their tits it looked like a boob dance with both breasts bobbing up and down with excellent control. Jill can feel her nipples and Steffi’s nipples jousting each other in this pile of tit flesh between them. She assumes her nipples are inverting Steffi’s nipples like last time. Jill looks in Steffi’s Eyes and says I bet your week nips are bent back into your back. Steffi says I doubt it bitch. My tits are overpowering yours and my nips are as well. Jill Grinds her massive tits back and forth at Steffi’s remarks. Steffi continues to flex her tits with jills, but Steffi can feel that Jills flexing is slowing down. With all this tit pressure and slow movement grinding both women are trying with all they have. Sweat is starting to drip from their chins on to the mountain of tit flesh. Then Steffi saw it. It lasted just a second but she knew what it was. Jill smiling face broke for a second and made a wincing scrunch. Steffi knew she was working Jill to a breaking point. Steffi really started to squeeze her tit muscles with all she had. Jill couldn’t take it anymore. She whispered Stop. Steffi said I don’t think the husbands heard you. Jill Said louder I want you to stop! Steffi said I fucking own your tits bitch. I am the tit queen here. But she didn’t let go of jill she instead loosened her tight bearhug and planted a sexy kiss on to Jill. Jill offered no resistance as Steffi plunged her tongue in to Jill’s mouth. Steffi was so worked up from the tit grinding her sex drive took over and she wanted to have a release. Jill, feeling upset but also very turned on by what was happening started to return the kiss. Jill’s tongue pushed pass Steffi’s invading tongue and made its way into Steffi’s mouth. Now both tongues were trying to take control of the others. This kissing made Jill feel her nipples were electrically charged and growing hard as they could. She thought she needed to take some momentum from Steffi. So, she broke the kiss and says to Steffi why don’t we pull back and I will show my man I have done it again. My nipples are bending yours back. I bet the husbands would love to see that my nipples have dominated yours again.  Steffi knows what jill is trying to do, she wants to take away from the fact that her tits just beat Jills. But Steffi feels her nipples need redemption. She feels like her nipples must be hard as diamonds as horny as she is right now.

Steffi says your on bitch there is no way your nipples are taking my again and if you are so sure why don’t we make it more fun for the husbands. If my nips have beaten yours, I want you to suck and worship my nipples. Jill replies same for you bitch. Steffi and Jill start to pull away from each other. Both Mike and Mark are locked in as tits are slowly pulling apart. The wives slowly pull back much like the other night till just before they could see the nipples. Jill smiles and says look bitch and see what my nipples have done. Jill pulls that last inch back. But her confidence quickly faded and a pit in her stomach came in. As she looked down, she could only see Steffi’s nipple shafts but not hers. Steffi on the other hand was pretty much glowing. Knowing her tits had beaten Jills and now her nipples have now taken the crown. Steffi pulled her tits away from Jills and looked where Jills once amazing nipples had been and now, they looked like they were hiding in her breasts. Steffi gives a small giggle and grabs Jills back of the head and pulls her in to her tits. Jill, knowing what she must do puts her lips around Steffi’s Still rock-hard nipples and starts to suck. Jill opens her mouth wide and takes all of Steffi’s nipple in. Her tongue flicks Steffi’s nipple back and forth. Steffi still grabbing Jills head by the hair pulls her head tight in to her breast. Jill is so humiliated at this moment she doesn’t give any resistance. Steffi lets go and tells Jill don’t you have something to tell your husband. Jill looks over and says to Mark Baby Steffi has better tits than I do and her nipples broke mine. Jill feeling a mix of adrenaline and sex drive lets go of her hair and walks away from Jill. She can’t wait to show Everyone the surprise she brought for the next game of ass to ass.

After a few minutes of rest Steffi says to Jill you ready to see who has the better ass you fat ass cow. Jill says fuck yeah bitch. You said you had a plan on how we can find out who has the better ass. Steffi walks over to a bag she brought and pulls out a double-sided dildo. It is 12 inches long and one half is black the other half is white with a yellow line dividing the two halves. Jill looks a little worried and asked what are we going to do with that. Steffi replies We are going to put an end in each of our ass’s sweety. We are going to see who ass can grip it better and force more of the dildo into the other woman’s ass. Mike says holy shit where did you come up with this. Steffi says amazing what you can find on the internet. She throws the dildo at Jill and says lets get to it. Both Jill and Steffi get on all fours with there ass’s facing each other and still only wearing the G-strings. Their ass’s only a few inches apart now. Jill reaches below her and pulls her thong aside and slides a few inches of the dildo in her ass hole. Steffi reaches below and grabs the other end of the dildo. She also slides her thong aside and puts a few inches of the dildo into her ass hole. Both Jill and Steffi connected by the dildo are ready to go. Steffi having a good tight grip on the dildo slides her ass back till her ass connects with Jills tight ass. Steffi can feel Jills ass cheeks tighten. Jill can feel the dildo start to slide further in her cxnt, but she gives a tight squeeze on the dildo and stops it from moving in further. Jill shoves her ass back at Steffi’s tight ass and feels the dildo slide a little further into Steffi’s ass. Jill and Steffi take a minute to just bump and grind their asses together. Steffi loved and hated how tight Jills ass felt against hers. She knew she would be in for a good fight with her. Just as Steffi was starting to enjoy the ass rubbing a little too much Jill struck again. She flexed her ass tight and gave a hard thrust. Steffi caught off guard for second couldn’t stop the dildo from moving into her ass a little further again. Steffi Flexed her ass to stop the dildo from going in any further, but felt it was a close call. The Feeling For Jill was ecstatic and arousing. She loved the feel of having control of this plastic dick going in and out of Steffi’s ass. Steffi was trying to tighten her ass to move the dildo further in to jills ass, but it was not moving at all. Jill had a lock on the dildo. Steffi thought I need to change tactics. She tried to move her ass the the left to see if an angle would help move the dildo further in to Jills ass. It worked the dildo moved in to Jills tight ass further. Jill felt she was in a little trouble. She was enjoying the feeling of Steffi’s ass grinding into hers. Juices were flowing down her leg and that added lubricant was not helping at all. Jill, not wanting to lose this battle gave a last stand. She straightened her back flexed her ass as tight as she could and crashed her ass hard in to Steffi’s ass. Steffi felt the dildo trying to pressure its way in. Steffi matched Jills tactic. She slammed her ass as hard as she could in to Jills. The two of them were ass to ass on all fours. Pussy Juice running down their legs and they were grunting loudly with every slam. Then Steffi felt what she didn’t want. Her ass was giving. She could feel the dildo slowly moving in further. It felt like nothing Steffi had ever done before. Her end of the dildo just kept sliding in inch by inch till it could not go in any further. Jill Says I have you bitch admit it. Steffi Says Fuck off you cxnt. Jill laughs knowing that Steffi doesn’t want to give up, but she is defeated and knows it. Jill says ok if you don’t want to quit then I guess I will have to show my man what my ass can really do. Jill with a tight grip on the dildo starts to pull har ass away from Steffi. As he pulled back the dildo slide out of Steffi ass. Steffi was not sure how to stop what was happening. Jill has pulled the dildo halfway out of Steffi’s ass and then she Pushes her ass bask in to Steffies. Causing the dildo to plunge back into Steffi’s ass. Jill Just keeps repeating this action. She is now fucking Steffi with the dildo. It is making a Whap sound everytime it slides in and out. Jill loves the feeling of her ass clapping in to Steffi’s ass. She has all the power right now. Steffi refusing to say the words I quit. keeps taking the fucking from Jill and it it taking Steffi to a place she has never been. Steffi starts to feel the butterflies in her stomach and her head is tingling. She starts to convulse as an orgasm takes her over. Jill is giving Steffi an anal orgasm. Steffi’s arms give out and she falls face down to the floor with her ass still propped up. Jill just keeps pounding away at Steffi’s ass. Steffi has no control over her body now. Drool is coming out of her mouth. All she can do is moan at every thrust Jill is giving her. Jill now satisfied she has completely won pulls her ass away from Steffi. Jill keeps her grip on the dildo as she stands up. She stands over Steffi and puts her foot on the losers ass as the dildo is still hanging out of her ass. The Men were out of there minds just watching what they seen. Jill wanting to get her revenge on the humiliation she received earlier. She tells Steffi to take to dildo out of her ass only using her mouth. Steffi in a sex coma does what ever is asked of her. Steffi works her way up Jills sexy leg till face is right in front of the dildo. She puts her mouth around the end of the dildo that was in her ass and starts to suck. Steffi is sucking as hard as she can to take the dildo out, but Jill tightened her ass not letting Steffi pull the end out with her mouth. After a second Jill lets her ass muscle go loose and releases the dildo to Steffi’s mouth. Steffi sitting in the middle of the room with one end of a double ended dildo in mouth feels defeated. Jill looks down at Steffi and says you’re a pathetic bitch I knew your ass was not as tight as mine and gives her ass a slap. Steffi gets up and the two wives walk over to there husbands.

As Steffi walks over to where mike is sitting, she can see his is rock hard under his pants. She says that better be for me and not that bitch. Mike says this is the sexiest thing I have ever seen of course it’s for you. Steffi smiles and knows she is going to destroy Jill in the last competition. She loves this feeling of making her man this excited, but she also loves the competition. The feeling of making another woman know you are better than her. Steffi is so aroused thinking about beating Jill her confidence is unshaken even though she just took a loss to Jills ass in front of the men.

Steffi walks back to the center of the room and sees Jill still talking to her husband. Jill’s back is facing Steffi and Steffi really can take in Jills ass. It is amazing and so tight. She can understand how jill took that last round. But Steffi recentered her thoughts and knew she was about to let her pussy destroy her. Jill turns around and walk up Steffi. Now Both woman standing face to face with the tip of there breast just touching. Both womans nipples were rock hard and didn’t move when they met head on. Jill says my pussy is just as strong as my ass. So, I hope you put up a better fight. Because it will be so embarrassing when I make you cum in front of your man. Steffi is so determined she doesn’t even reply to jills remarks. Steffi reaches both hands down to Jills waist and pulls her Gstring down to the floor. Jill Returns the favor and pulls Steffi’s Gstring Down. Now both of them completely naked move to the floor and get in to a scissor position. Both putting their left leg down and right leg lifted up. They stop when their pussies are 6 inches apart. Steffi look at Jill’s face and sees a woman with such confidence. Steffi’s eyes move down to see Jills open legs and exposed pussy. Jill has a little landing strip of hair pointing to a beautiful pink pussy. Stefi looks back up and sees Jill smiling. Jill replies Like what you see you little slut? Steffi says please I am going to make you cum so fast and hard bitch. Steffi moves forward slowly bringing her pussy in to contact with Jills. The feeling was electric. She could feel Jills soft wet pussy kiss her own. Jill also loved the feeling of a wet pussy putting some pressure back against her own.

Steffi starts a circular gyrating motion like a pussy whirlpool. She is smearing her juices all over Jills. It is making a whap sound every time they grind pussies. This slow gyrating goes on for 2 full minutes. Steffi is really enjoying this sexual act and forgets for a second that it is a contest. She lets out a moan and her head falls back. Jill jumps on the opportunity and pushes her upper body up higher giving her more leverage to her grind. The weight shift caused Steffi to fall back flat on her back. Steffi’s mind comes back to reality and feels Jill’s pussy is putting more pressure on hers and is giving more pleasure to her pussy. Jill then grabs Steffi by her right thigh and lifts her leg strait up to the air. Jill pulls the leg tight between her big tits and squeezes hard. It is almost like jill is titty fucking Steffi’s leg as her pussy works over hers as well. Jill is in control right now. Steffi can’t believe how sexually amazing this feels, but she knows this is not good for her if she lets this continue. Steffi tries to lift her upper body up, but Jill reaches her right hand down and grabs a handful of Steffi’s right tit. This keeps Steffi pinned down. Jill now increases her grinding speed. Steffi is trying to grind back with all she has, but knows she is in a lot of trouble. she can feel the strength of Jill pussy on top of hers. Steffi has an idea that might change the momentum of this sexfight. She moves her right leg that is wedged between Jills tits out of the titty grip and lowers it to Jills waist. Steffi squeezes her thighs so tight so that Jill cannot grind her pussy over Steffi’s. Steffi reaches up and puts her arms around Jills waist. Steffi pulls with all she has causing jill to fall forward. This caused Jill to land with her tits falling in Steffi’s face. Steffi holds Jill tight and open her mouth taking in Jills rock hard nipple into her mouth. Steffi works her tounge all over Jills nipple. Jill is still trying to grind Steffi’s pussy, but the pleasure Steffi is giving her nipples is causing her to slow down a bit. Steffi notices the slow down and takes advantage. She uses one last push of energy and rolls Jill over on to her back. Steffi is now on top with their pussies still connected and grinding away. Steffi leans back and grinds Jills pussy with all she has left. Steffi’s hips are going wild. Steffi is grinding so hard and fast it almost looks painful. Steffi knows she is in control of Jill because Jills movements are becoming less forcefully and more like she is just taking the pounding. Jill is trying to get out of this position by trying to buck Steffi off, but Steffi is not giving it up. Jill reaches up with both hands and grabs both of Steffi’s full DD’s. She starts to play with them. Pinching and groping is all she can do from this position. Steffi grabs Jill hands from her tits and laces her fingers with Jill’s. It is a game of mercy is happening as their pussies keep rocking back and forth. Steffi is now in the best position over Jill. Steffi’s pussy is like a buzz saw working back and forth over Jills wet pussy. Steffi looks at Jill face and sees that her eyes closed and her mouth is open wide. It looks like Jill is gulping for air. Steffi says look at me bitch. I want you to look at me now. As Jill opens her eyes just a little bit. Steffi feels Jill’s whole body go tight. Every muscle in Jills body went stiff as a board. Steffi sees Jills eyes go wide open and then roll back. Jill can’t stop her lower jaw from shaking. Jill is having a compete orgasm. Her body was shaking uncontolably as Steffi kept grinding her pussy away. As Jill’s pulsing body started to slow down. Steffi falls forward pinning Jills arms above her head. Causing both bodies to line up perfectly from head to toe. Both tits are ballooning out the sides of their rib cages. Steffi can feel the heat coming off from Jills tight pussy. Steffi felt unbeatable at that moment. She felt like a queen. Steffi lifted her head back to see what Jills face look like, but Jill wouldn’t look at Steffi. She had her head turned to the side and her hair was draped over the side. She reaches her hand over to grab jills face. She pulls her head straight and plants a hard kiss on Jill. Jill offered no resistance. The kiss was different from the kisses they had had before. Jill offered no fight and no passion. It was just a limp kiss. Even though it was an awful kiss Steffi didn’t stop. She was too aroused having compete control over Jill. Steffi stops the kiss and sits up. Steffi plants her ass cheeks on top of Jill’s tits. Steffi loved this feeling. She looked over at the husbands and both of them were eye fucking Steffi as she gave a victory pose siting on top of Jill. She put her hands above her head and gave her tis a pec flex. She looked down and saw Jill looking up at her. It looked like Jill was about to cry. Steffi was so wet from what was happening it was like a drug, and she needed it. She was ready for an orgasm herself. So, she slides her pussy forward and it meets Jills mouth. Jill knew exactly what Steffi wanted and obeyed. Jill began to lick Steffi’s soaking pussy. Seffi started grinding on top of Jills face. It didn’t take long for Steffi to cum. Having jills tongue work her pussy and the feeling of beating this bitch in front of mike was intoxicating. Steffi’s pussy exploded on Jills face.

After Steffi is done with Jill. She walks over to mike takes both bras from him. She puts on the bra Jill was wearing. Steffis tits must have been swollen from the sexual conquest that they looked like they were overflowing out of the bra. She picks up both G-strings and puts on the wet one Jill was wearing. Steffi walks over and stands over Jill one last time. She says to Jill I am your queen. I am sexier than you will ever be. Steffi puts on the rest of her clothes and grabs mikes hand. The two walk out of the house to leave Jill and Mark defeated. Steffi goes home wearing her rivals underwear and demands mike fuck her in them when they get home.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 08:57:59 PM by gofoto34 »