News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Story: They asked me to record it.

• 3 Replies

Offline Ricatfightfan

• I'm actually a real author with a hardcore kink
New Story: They asked me to record it.
« on: June 02, 2023, 04:39:56 AM »
Based on feedback of wanting more buildup and descriptive writing.  Most of the beginning to this story is true from when I was younger - up until the motorboating. I wish the rest was too.

They asked me to record it.

I was friendly with two strippers at the club just outside my neighborhood. They never got along with each other. I think that was part of what attracted me to both - beyond their looks and appearance.

Sherri was one of the bartenders during the early shifts and danced at night. She had a set of knock-out tits. Not huge, just perfect. She was about 5’5”, blonde hair that rested just at the base of her neck, a firm, apple-shaped ass. Tight fucking body with the perfect amount of meat in all the right places. She was the reason I started stopping in every day after work for a beer. She had a boyfriend, and I was married, but we absolutely enjoyed flirting and teasing each other. She knew I could be trusted to never cross a line, but she also knew that we could absolutely bang if we knew we could get away with it. I still think about her a lot.

Tanya was an almost nightly dancer in the place. She had smaller breasts, was an inch taller and a couple pounds thinner than Sherri - just as fucking hot, but way more wild and outgoing. The first time I met her, I was at the bar. She sat in the seat next to me, elbowed me, burped, picked her nose and wiped her finger on my shirt sleeve. Then she cupped my junk and stuck her tongue in my ear.  I wasn’t sexually interested in her. She was more like a crazy friend that I knew having sex with would ruin the friendship, but she definitely wanted to fuck me. She never hid that. Ever. I could tell her behavior made Sherri a little jealous. I could also tell that the deeper relationship I had with Sherri made Tanya jealous.

One Tuesday after work, I walked in, ordered a beer from Sherri, and noticed the time. Sherri caught me looking at the clock.

“She’s getting her tits done, she’s going to be out for a couple of weeks,” Sherri said while very aware of my interest in the time. Tanya would always meet me for a drink before her shift on Tuesdays.

I was slow to respond to Sherri’s explanation. But she knew what I was thinking.

“Yeah, she wants tits just like mine.”

I was immediately aroused. I couldn’t help myself.

“You know what would be so hot in this place?” I asked without awaiting a response. “Jello wrestling! When she gets back, you two should do it. That would be crazy hot.”

“I like that idea,” Sherri said. “I would totally do that. We would look really hot with similar bodies rolling around. Probably make a lot of money. I’m actually interested.”

Jello wrestling never happened.

Exactly two weeks later, I walked in, sat at the bar, ordered a beer and flirted with Sherri. Today she was wearing super short, tight denim shorts that showed the bottom of her ass cheeks and a wife-beater shirt with no bra. Fuck she looked hot. I was starting to get hard.

Right on time, about 15 minutes later, in walked Tanya wearing loose shorts, a loose top and flip-flops. Once the door shut, she kicked off the flip-flops, pulled down her shorts and tossed off her shirt. Now only in a string bikini, she leapt to the bar seat to the right of me, spun me toward her and forced my face into a motor boat.

Her tits were perfect. The implants were behind the muscle making them appear entirely natural.

“You miss me?” she asked as I lifted my face from her chest.

“Fuck. Wow you look hot, and yes. I did.” I responded.

I could totally tell Sherri was jealous as I turned to see her serving another customer.

Tanya giving her the finger didn’t help.

Tanya and I had small talk about her surgery, recovery, and how she could totally suck my dick behind the bar. I didn’t take her as seriously as she wanted, but I was married. My wife (now ex - unrelated to this story) was totally cool with me going to strip clubs. She went with me a few times. It’s a whole other story to talk about my ex-wife’s sexuality. Never did get the threesome we talked about.

Anyway, Sherri came back over to us and asked if I wanted a beer and if Tanya wanted anything. Tanya just pointed at me. Sherri shook her head and went to pour my beer.

When she came back, she slid my beer to me, and then leaned over the bar and got almost face to face with Tanya.

“He wants to watch us jello wrestle, but I would rather just kick your ass at this point,” Sherri delivered the statement in a harsh whisper. Her eyes were narrow and she had a slight snarl.

“Ooh, fighting you sounds like fun,” replied Tanya, much louder than a whisper. She extended her finger and poked one of Sherri’s tits.

I think both women could hear my heartbeat at this point. It was pounding in my ears, and I was worried I was going to cum in my pants. They knew I was excited. I think my breathing, vibe and massive lump in my pants gave it away.

Sherri reached out and gave two honks on one of Tanya’s tits. And looked over at me, and back to Tanya; “sounds good to me too.”

Just then, more people entered the bar and interrupted the scene.  Tanya put her hand on my boner, and turned to look at me. We didn’t say anything. She just got up from her barstool and went to prepare for her shift.

I finished my beer and paid Sherri. She leaned over the bar and simply said “more to follow….”

I went home and fucked the guts out of my wife. I had never cum so hard. I don’t remember a conversation. I don’t remember anything other than blowing a massive wad of cum inside her. And I remember nothing else of that evening.

The rest of the week was a blur. I stopped in the club a few times after work, but I couldn’t wait until Tuesday.

Tuesdays were the quiet days - especially during football season. Dudes too hung over to spend time in a bar after working all day. So, it was my day to spend some time with “my girls.”

The following Tuesday was everything I ever wanted.

I walked in, took my seat, and I was the only patron in the bar.  Sherri looked so fucking hot. She had on the shortest pair of hot pants I had ever seen. Her pussy lips were almost visible. Her tube top barely covered anything. Her tits were pressed out of the top and the bottom.

I asked for my beer, and she bent over in front of me purposely looking for the only beer mug on the shelf below the taps - that she must have placed there - just to tease me with her tight, exposed ass cheeks. She shook her ass at me. Oh my fucking god, my dick twitched. My balls started getting tight, and I wanted to jerk off.

She gave me my beer, and finally spoke to me. “We should fuck sometime. I mean, I’ve seen your wife, and she can join if that’s what it takes for us to fuck. I’ll leave my boyfriend. I have it bad for you. I want you to know that.”

She had that glassy eyed look of a passionate kiss coming my way and I was about to accept it when the door opened.

In walked Tanya. Just wearing a fur jacket that she immediately tossed to reveal a full-body string bikini that left nothing to the imagination.

Instead of charging the bar, she strolled over to me, and licked my ear, massaged my incredibly hard dick through my pants, and simply said “Bitch, tonight. After work. you and me are going to settle this.”

“Fine with me,” Sherri replied.

Both looked angry, lustful, and eager to fight.

Sherri reached under the bar and retrieved a Sony digital camera and a tripod. She placed them on the bar.

She looked me in the eye. “Put these in your car,” she said. Meet us in room 102 next door at 1am. Now leave and I’ll see you later.”

Tanya slapped my ass. “You’re going to get a good show later,” she said as I headed to the door.

I turned back before I opened the door, and they were both nose to nose leaning over the bar.  They were mumbling, but nothing I could hear except a loudly whispered “get out.”

No idea who said it, but I left. As I was leaving, a group of guys were on their way in. I was thankful because that meant they probably wouldn’t kill each other - yet.

I went home, and tried figuring out a way to leave the house after midnight. After dinner and just before our normal bedtime, I settled on an argument. So, I started bitching about bills. It got heated to the point where saying I was getting a room for the night made sense.

I went to the hotel next to the club. I was able to get Room 101. It was about 11 pm. I gave myself a crash course on the camera and fantasized about how all this might play out. I wondered what I should wear. The clothes I have one? My underwear? I was wearing super thin boxer briefs. They would totally see the full length and girth of my cock as this played out.

Sounded good. I made sure the camera was charged and just waited.

I heard two women arguing, walking past my door at 12:40 am. I cracked my door to make sure, and yup. It was them. I stepped out into the hallway in just my underwear.

They both froze. They were both wearing fur coats.

“You got your own room?” Sherri asked, not really surprised.

“Ours is going to be better,” Tanya said as she waved her finger at me to grab my gear and join them.

We walked into their room. The room only had one twin bed with a lot of extra room.

“Push the bed as far over as you can,” said Sherri. “We are going to need some room.”

I moved the bed. The women were silent. They were both staring at me. There was no speaking. I set up the camera in the small area behind the bed, which was blocking the door.

Both women removed their coats. Fucking totally naked, and both oiled. The smell was intoxicating. Their bodies were mesmerizing. Smooth, silky bodies.

“Take your shit off too,” demanded Tanya.

I wasted no time. My dick was so hard.

I hit record.

The next few seconds were so fucking tense. No words were spoken. Just two of the hottest fucking women I have ever met, standing face to face in the middle of a hotel room. I had no idea what to expect.

Tanya spit in Sherri’s face and Sherri returned the favor and then fists just started flying. It was fucking violent, with no words. The room was like a vacuum that only allowed for the sounds of dull thuds as fists found ribs, stomachs, heads and faces.

These women hated each other. I had no idea the rage these two had.

Kicking out at each other, gripping hair, contorting their faces in anguish as the sounds of seething hatred escaped between clenched teeth.

Blonde hair started littering the carpet as nails found flesh to dig into, in faces, backs, asses, thighs.

This was only within the first five minutes since the start of this fight.

Both of them started to grunt in frustration, and intelligible words were finally spoken; “bitch, whore, die you fucking cum dumpster…”

They pulled each other down to the carpet for the first time. They were on their knees, hands buried in each other’s hair, both looking at the floor, their asses pushed out in opposite directions. They were paused this way, in what seemed like resting, for at least a couple of minutes.

I took the camera from the tripod and recorded their spread asses and pussies. Each freed a hand and started pounding on each other’s backs and clawing each other.

Sherri took a break from striking Tanya’s back to reach under and grip one of Tanya’s tits, clawing into the soft tissue. It took no time for Tanya to return the favor.

They both screeched in pain and pushed away from each other.

They stood up, facing each other. Panting. Sweaty. They both ran their hands through their hair and removed loose strands. They rubbed their hands down the length of their bodies.

Both were scratched, but not too badly. Neither had very long nails.

Tanya ran her hand down to her pussy and looked at me. My fucking cock was raging. She slid a finger between her pussy lips, and in a raspy, winded voice, said “I like this.”

“I like it too,” said Sherri as she mirrored Tanya’s movements.

I has holding the camera in one hand and started stroking my cock with the other.

Both women started heavily fingering themselves. They took their eyes off me and looked at each other, and charged.

The slapping sounds of tit and belly flesh filled the room as they ripped hair in a bearhug. They thighs intertwined, body to body. They pulled hair and squeezed, and grabbed each other’s faces. Tanya spit, and Sherri replied. Hard slaps followed, Knees were thrown into abdomens. Hands gripped and slapped asses, punched ribs and backs. Both had one hand in their rival’s hair, pulling hard they both looked up to the ceiling, grunting, swearing.

Again they fell to the floor, side by side, coiled and swinging on each other. For several, violent minutes, they battled back and forth like this.

They both began to tire, and rolled apart, breathing heavy. Side by side, knees bent and legs spread apart. I held the camera from the height of their shins, recording their spread pussies, and their heaving breasts from beyond their toned abs, rising and falling with each breath.

I wanted to slide my cock inside both of them so bad. I moved closer to get between them. Holding the camera and panning back and forth between them, I started seriously masturbating. My tight cock needed release and I wanted them to witness my explosion.

Both women were watching, and began fingering themselves. I was moaning so loud. I was about to cum when suddenly Sherri threw a hammer fist onto Tanya’s stomach. Tanya was quick to retaliate.

They both quickly lurched up onto their knees, breast to breast and right back to hair pulling and punching each other’s backs.

My cock was sandwiched between their bellies. I shot a hot, thick load up onto the undersides of their squished tits.

They both moaned and started mashing and rubbing their hot sticky tits together. Still smacking and punching, they each grabbed a tit and pulled, pushed, mashed and pinched each other; slathering their breasts with my sticky goo.

I dropped the camera and fell onto my back for a second. I quickly stood up and put the camera back on the tripod.

Just as the camera snapped in place, they both reach down and began pulling, rubbing and slapping each other’s pussies. One hand on a tit, one hand buried in a wet twat, nose to nose, forehead to forehead, they breathed heavy, spit and cursed at each other until they both came.

In silent, mutual agreement, we took a break. I took a water bottle from the mini fridge and sat on the edge of the bed. Both women joined me, each sitting on either side of me.

We passed the water bottle back and forth between us until it was empty. Not one word spoken yet. Just the sounds of breathing.

Sherri began running her right hand up my left thigh. Tanya noticed and did the same on my right thigh. They both slowly traced their hands up and down my thighs, and as if by magic, I was getting a second erection. They both shifted a bit, and now Sherri’s left hand was running over my balls and cock as her right hand went behind my back. I placed my left arm around her and her tit squished into my ribs. Tanya mirrored Sherri’s actions. My arms around their waists, I began to slide my hands down to massage, rub and finger their pussies. So fucking wet.

They were both gripping my cock and rubbing my balls. That’s when I felt myself getting squeezed. Both women had reached behind me to grab their opponent’s hair.

It was intense. The grunts and moans of this hair pulling contest contrasted with pleasurable moans of masturbation was like a symphony of pure lust. They pulled hair and fought for control of my cock.

Then they both pushed me away. They began fighting on the bed. I adjusted the camera to capture the scene and went back to stroking my cock as I was watched them battle.

After rolling around, clawing, pinching, scratching, grunting, swearing and spitting, they came to rest with Sherri on top.

From pussies to faces, they were evenly pressed together on the bed with their heads facing the door. Sherri locked her feet between Tanya’s legs, spreading both of their pussies wide for me. Their wet, slick, sweet pussies looked so fucking hot pressed together. My dick was so fucking hard.

But fuck man, I was married. I knelt onto the bed and slid my cock between their pussies and bellies. They were incredibly frustrated and started whipping each other’s heads back and forth in nasty hair-pulling combat.

“I want it.”

“Fuck you! I want it!”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I withdrew my cock and shoved it deep into Sherri’s pussy. She moaned and then yelled as Tanya slapped her.

I pulled out my cock, and drove it hard into Tanya’s soaked twat.

Tanya moaned and yelled as Sherri slapped her.

They were arguing loudly, passionately about who wanted my cock in their pussy. I gave one last thrust in each and then withdrew, shoved it between them and shot my cum between their bellies.

Oh my god. I came so hard.

Sherri rolled off of Tanya, and both stood up from the bed.

They stood a few feet apart from each other, and rubbed my cum from their pussies to their tits. And then stepped in close.

Fists flew. Faces were punched, grabbed, and thrashed as the women released guttural screams of intense hatred.

Their bodies smacked together and both women reached behind each other and shoved a finger in each other’s asshole while ripping into each other’s hair with their free hand. They spit and cursed at each other.  They spun in a slow circle as they violated each other.

I felt now that my dick was spent, perhaps I should play referee before this went too far.

So, I sat on the edge of the bed to monitor the rest of the action.

They pushed each other apart, both reached out to wipe their asshole finger on their opponent’s tits.

They began to circle each other. First raised. But these two were getting tired. Weak punches landed with little pain. They moved in closer and grabbed at pussies. Their tits pressed tightly. Chins rested on each other’s shoulders.

I stepped up and separated them. It was clear this wasn’t going to end with a clear winner.

They both sunk to their knees and began licking my balls and limp cock. They started taking turns sucking, stroking and licking until, yeah. I got hard again. They kissed and sucked my dick until I sorely came for the third time.

We got dressed with hardly any words. Sherri told me to keep the video.

I returned home the next afternoon after calling out of work. My wife was home and still mad at me. I took a shower and replayed the previous night’s scenes in my head.

I left the shower and bathroom naked with a giant boner. My wife was eager to make up and I fucked her hard on the living room couch.

And then I told her about the night before. Then we watched the video. We watched the video twice. The second time, my cock was buried in her pussy the whole time.

She wasn’t even mad. She said I would be crazy to not experience that opportunity, and was only disappointed she wasn’t there.

She went next time. And she came next time. We all did.

The end.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 05:01:07 AM by Ricatfightfan »

Offline bobf

Re: New Story: They asked me to record it.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 09:04:24 PM »
Awesome story! I hope there is a sequel.

Offline Ricatfightfan

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 11:15:54 PM »
Working on it now. Should be done tonight.

Offline Ricatfightfan

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 04:29:04 AM »
Awesome story! I hope there is a sequel.

Part II is up.