News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 2

• 34 Replies

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 2
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2023, 06:49:41 AM »
Giving my vote to Carmen

she got what it takes
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Luci D666

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2023, 09:19:11 PM »
Carmen wins in typical Carmen fashion.  Takes an asskickin but still wins it hahaa

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2023, 03:02:21 AM »
Gorilla: This development just happening ...
AuntyAndrea  ... was barely able to make it to the ring. Now there has been no sign of action from her."
"Fearing possible previous existing injury, not properly cared for."
"Concussion protocol she is being removed from the ring area." "Medical personal standing by back stage.'
"In essence she has been disqualified .... No longer able to win this event."

"That will leave things between Carmen, Chloe and Tiffany for the win."

"Meanwhile things also seem to be heating up backstage between Janey and Nicole!

"Back to the in ring action we go."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2023, 05:27:00 AM »
Who can resist Tiffany writhing helplessly in somebody's arms!
One vote for the Platinum Queen!!

I know I wouldn't resist writhin' helplessly in your arms, sugah!  :-*

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2023, 06:47:00 AM »
good for you I will try to post again!

Janey

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2023, 07:04:45 AM »
While all the action goes on in the ring I am still fuming about not moving on in the poll.  I never got the chance to show my skills and moves I am good and I know it I start waling back to our locker room and as I get there I cross paths with Nicole and she is pissed two she glares at me and me her and finally I just say you want to make some noise don't you Nicole you think you can take me down and I shove you away from me. I hiss stay out of my face . I then go back out of the locker room and I don't see you come out behind me.  You shoved from behind into some crates other stuff and some metal falls to the ground and makes lot of noise! I turn and glare at Nicole and say bring it I'm Ready to let off some steam yt .
i s

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2023, 12:33:02 AM »
While all the action goes on in the ring I am still fuming about not moving on in the poll.  I never got the chance to show my skills and moves I am good and I know it I start waling back to our locker room and as I get there I cross paths with Nicole and she is pissed two she glares at me and me her and finally I just say you want to make some noise don't you Nicole you think you can take me down and I shove you away from me. I hiss stay out of my face . I then go back out of the locker room and I don't see you come out behind me.  You shoved from behind into some crates other stuff and some metal falls to the ground and makes lot of noise! I turn and glare at Nicole and say bring it I'm Ready to let off some steam! yt

Janey .

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2023, 12:01:57 PM »
Who can resist Tiffany writhing helplessly in somebody's arms!
One vote for the Platinum Queen!!

I know I wouldn't resist writhin' helplessly in your arms, sugah!  :-*
beat them sis you can win this

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2023, 05:36:16 PM »
Seems that my dropkick didn't seem to have much effect on Tiffany or Chloe either as I get up and regroup by the side of the cage

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2023, 01:31:42 AM »
"NGH!"

Something catches me from behind - a foot of some sort it feels like. It's enough to not only throw me off balance, but also loosen me from Chloe's grasp. I do a bit of a roll to get away from the bigger gal, and once I'm on my feet again I consider attacking her - but it appears she's gone comatose like Andrea. With a nonchalant shrug, I whirl around to find just who kicked me.

"Mi amore," I purr with a wicked grin forming on my lips as I spot the culprit on the other side of the ring. "Did ya miss me batterin' your gorgeous ass?"

Licking my lips, I start to saunter toward Carmen as she regroups by the side of the cage.

"I'm so sorry for neglectin' ya, sugah, but Chloe had me all tied up. As you can see, she couldn't keep me wrapped up any longer, so I'm all yours now!"

With that, I go for broke - and break into a run, charging at the luscious Latina to try and hit her with a big closeline!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 01:33:00 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2023, 04:29:46 AM »
I see Tiffany charging at me with a clothesline, but I manage to duck under the taller girl.  I run to the ropes, bounce off of them and leap for another dropkick aimed at her tits

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2023, 06:17:03 AM »
Damnit! I telegraphed my attack, giving Carmen enough time to see my closeline coming. She ducks her pretty head under my charging arm and avoids my attack entirely. I stumble forward, clumsily toppling into the ropes. I bounce off of them and spin around on my heel, only to see the luscious Latina rush at me at full speed - plowing her feet right into my breasts!

"OWWFFF!"

Her dropkick hits me square in the chest and I'm launched back hard into the ropes, so hard that both my arms end up getting tangled tight in the top and middle ropes! I let out a cry, and strain to break free, but both sets of ropes tightly clamp down on my spread arms, trapping me and keeping me tied securely! I thrust out my chest, pull my restrained arms and shake my head furiously in a desperate attempt to escape -, but to no avail. With another anguished cry, I drop to my knees and hang there in defeat, arms tied tight and face blushing deeply. Worse yet, I watch as Carmen begins to rise to her feet in front of me..

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2023, 12:10:46 PM »
I come up to Busty Tiffany, her arms are wrapped up in the ropes as I laugh.

OH YEAH NOW I REMEMBER!!!!    TIED UP TIFFANY!!!!   JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLE DAYS!!!!

I make my way over to Tiffany, hook my own legs around the ropes and on her shoulders as I grab the top tied up rope and go to grind my now damp pussy against her face back and forth in what is known as "The Devil's Taste" (which is kind of a mid ropes bronco buster)

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2023, 02:12:37 PM »
Damnit! I telegraphed my attack, giving Carmen enough time to see my closeline coming. She ducks her pretty head under my charging arm and avoids my attack entirely. I stumble forward, clumsily toppling into the ropes. I bounce off of them and spin around on my heel, only to see the luscious Latina rush at me at full speed - plowing her feet right into my breasts!

"OWWFFF!"

Her dropkick hits me square in the chest and I'm launched back hard into the ropes, so hard that both my arms end up getting tangled tight in the top and middle ropes! I let out a cry, and strain to break free, but both sets of ropes tightly clamp down on my spread arms, trapping me and keeping me tied securely! I thrust out my chest, pull my restrained arms and shake my head furiously in a desperate attempt to escape -, but to no avail. With another anguished cry, I drop to my knees and hang there in defeat, arms tied tight and face blushing deeply. Worse yet, I watch as Carmen begins to rise to her feet in front of me..
oh noo

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2023, 02:53:59 PM »
I come up to Busty Tiffany, her arms are wrapped up in the ropes as I laugh.

OH YEAH NOW I REMEMBER!!!!    TIED UP TIFFANY!!!!   JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLE DAYS!!!!

I make my way over to Tiffany, hook my own legs around the ropes and on her shoulders as I grab the top tied up rope and go to grind my now damp pussy against her face back and forth in what is known as "The Devil's Taste" (which is kind of a mid ropes bronco buster)

I glare hotly at Carmen as she gets right in my face, grinding my teeth and straining helplessly in the ropes as she taunts me. "Tied Up Tiffany" was a name her and her gorgeous partner, my old arch-nemesis, Eva, used to call me all the time. Individually, I could handle them just fine. But together, they always used to get the better of me, and would have me hogtied, trussed up, humiliated and under their heel or crotch. Memories of those times flood my mind, making me blush even harder in the present.

Now, I was about to relive those "good ole days", as I recognize the wicked look on Carmen's face. Before I can even protest, Carmen climbs up on me, getting on my shoulders, wrapping her legs around my head and shoving her now dampened crotch right into my face! I let out a muffled squeal, which turns into a deep moan against her grinding pussy, as she rides me, humiliating me, just like old times.. I writhe helplessly in the ropes, conquered yet again by my ol' luscious rival, as she force me to taste the Devil...